SophoMORE Love (COMPLETED) (S...

By emiliajane

It started in the mere 6th grade in the awkward stage where some boys had cooites and some didn't. James was... More

Chapter 1 :)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Authors Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
PLEASE READ.
Chapter 12(:
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16(:
CHARACTERS
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Little Axe Love
Bonus chapter

Chapter 22

157 7 3
By emiliajane

ATTENTION! I AM ON VACATION AND WILL BE IN A PLACE WITH ZERO INTERNET ACCES STARTING TOMORROW. SO YEAH IM STAYING IN THIS BEAUTIFUL CABIN IN THE WOODS IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE. SO YEAH I LOVE YOU ALL :) SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!

This chapter is dedicated to Lyndsey, Skye, Hallie, and Savannah :) Because they have been so amazingly supportive through all of this:)

**************************************************************

JAMES' POINT OF VIEW

I woke up to find my self sleeping on a hospital floor. Why was I in the hospital? And especially why was I on the floor? Then it all came flooding back to me. The party, the wreck....Everything. I stood up to see her sleeping body on the hospital bed. She looked awful.. Cuts were everywhere and I'm pretty sure some bones were broken. My breath hitched. She coul've died, and it was all because of me. I felt the hot liquid start to run down my cheeks. My thoughts were filled with guilt and total regret. I want Jenny out of my life for good. I will personally pay for her to be transfered across the state. Tears at this point were flowing freely from my eyes and I didn't even notice a warm pair of arms wrap around my shoulders. Liz, Jane's mom was behind me and I could feel the tears trickiling down her face. I turned to face her and found out that my suspicions were right. We all have shed too many tears lately...That party, it was supposed to be fun, cause some smiles. Sadly, that didn't happen really...Now we're all here. I'ts all my fault, everything that happened. It's just all my fault and there's nothing I can do to change it.  

"James, " Liz said, "You know, the funeral is today," she choked out between sobs.  My own mothers funeral is today...My brain felt numb. I wont have Jane for a shoulder to cry on, even though I'm crying like a baby right now. All the sadness I bottle up just seems to be released at times like this. I love Jane and because of me, she's going to probably be in a wheelchair or something, just like I was. 

"She woke up earlier." Liz said, " She's been drifting on and off out of sleep all day. Maybe try talking to her, and she'll wake to the sound of your voice." 

"I guess I can try, " I said softly. 

"There's some spirt James. I'll pick you up soon so you can come back to the house to get ready, alright? I'm going to go and catch up on some sleep."

Oh, right. The funeral. I didn't want to wrap my head around that, so I walked over to wear Jane was peacefully sleeping. Even with the messed up hair, bruises,and cuts, she still looked beautiful. I pulled up a chair and held her delicate, little hand, in mine.  My tears flowed silently down my cheeks and I started to talk to her. "Well, Jane, I'm not sure where to start. I guess I should start with an apology. I'm so so so sorry. It's all my fault any of this happened to you. I shouldn't of let it happen. I should've known that she would do something like this but I was too self centered to care at that moment because I wanted some fun back in my life. I failed to realize that anywhere I go with you Is fun just because you're there, and I truly love you. Jane, I want to spend the rest of my life with you and give you that little girl that you want. I want to be able to hold you and kiss you whenever I want and come back from work to our home knowing that I still have you and I havent lost you. Jane, I don't want to lose you. I know I'm sounding so cheesy, but we both are suckers  for cheesy stuff. Your mom thinks I could be your prince charming and wake you up with my voice, but that probably won't be happening. Jane, I love you and I hope one day, you accept this apology...Even though you can't here me. I'll recite it over and over again." I planted a light kiss on her lips, closed my eyes, and took a deep breath. It felt really good to say all of that out loud. When looking back at Jane, I noticed something near her eyes, they were tears.. She blinked her eyes open and looked at me.  "James," She managed to croak out. I Was in pure shock, because I'm not sure how long she's actually been awake. " I-I love you too." She stutttered. "You're forgiven. Get me out of this hospital. Now." She ordered. Same old Jane, always wanting to move around. "James, I feel like I've been hit with a front-loader. I'm pretty sure I have several broken bones, but I want out." 

"Jane, I promise I'll try to get you out if it's the last thing I do." I said squeezing her hand lightly. 

"James, I would kiss you right now, but everything hurts." 

"It's okay Jane, you just chill here in bed while I take care of everything." 

"Wait, James come really close to me." 

I leaned over to where our noses were inches apart. She reached up her finger and started to wipe my eyes. 

"James, I'm not worth your tears." She whispered in my ear.

"Jane, you're worth everything I have." 

*****************************************************************************

JANE'S POINT OF VIEW 

 He left my room and I'm so glad he's here. Dylan must of left when I was still sleeping. James ran off to get the doctors, I can see now the vivid cuts on my neck and cuts up both arms. My leg was for surely broken or something. I stll feel like I got hit by a front-loader, but today It's a smaller front-loader. I saw my phone on the table next to my bed- It was shattered into all kinds of peices. I wonder if it even works? I tried to turn it on, and alas! My home screen popped up. Grabbing my headphones from the same table, I plugged them into my ears. Secrets by One Republic came blasting through. 

"Jane, " The doctor said, as he was walking in, "You've broken the groth plate in your ankle. Were goingn to put a cast on it and you'll be on crutches for a while, unless you prefer a wheel-chair of course. You're still pretty beat up and quite frankly, its a miracle that you're alive." I just nodded, because thats all I could really do. A cast wasn't half bad and I can praise The Lord that I'm still alive. Unlike Emily....James' mother. I could feel my eyes watttering just at the thought of the funeral today.  

"A wheel-chair sounds great, I don't think I'm up to the whole crutches thing due to my arms and neck right now. Ummm when can I leave this place?" I asked.  

"Jane, you won't be leaving until tomorrow at the earliest." 

That news right there broke my heart. 

"Listen, " I tried to reason with the doctor, " I have somewhere to be TODAY. Not tomorrow- TODAY. I have to go to my other mother's funeral." I managed to choke out the last part with the tears flowing down my face. James' grip on my hand got tighter and I could see his eyes wattering at that last part. The last few weeks have been pretty dark ones for us and I could see James' dad trying to act like his mom and dad, trying to fill both rolls now that she's gone. 

"I'll see what we can do." The doctor said to me. 

A few minutes later, I was sitting in a wheelchair and being rolled down by James to another room. They put the cast on my foot and then handed me a pair of crutches just so I could move around when I was ready. My arms ended up getting bandaged and after they were done with me, no cuts were viewable. I chose for my cast to be hot pink- just for fun. The doctors started talking to me, even though I was only half-listening. They called my mother back here so she could get all of the pain medications for everything. Man, I was going to be drugged and talking funny for a while.  My mom rushed in and took a sympathetic look at me. I looked like a complete mess. I really want to get my hands on a good mascara tube and more than that, a shower. But as the new "Demi" Album blasted through my headphones, I couldn't help but smile. I'm pretty sure James was behind this somehow. He knows how much I love Demi Lovato. I guess this was a surprise for when I woke up. 

"Okay, Jane, you're free to leave. Just come back in about  a week so we can check up on you, okay?" 

"Sure thing, now please get me out of here. I need to change for the funeral. Oh, and James? Thanks for the new album." I said looking up at him and smiling. 

"Jane, your smile makes me smile in the worst situations." 

"Hey, come to the front where I can see you." He walked over to the front of my chair and gave me a goofy smile. 

"What do you need my madam?" 

"Ah, so were back to this english talk? I kind of missed this oh great kind sir." 

"Of course , my dearest, now what do you need?" 

"This, " I said grinning. He gave me a confused look as I leaned in to give him a small peck. 

"Hey, we've got a mother in the room, and you're in the middle of a hospital hallway!" My mom playfully yelled. I started to laugh and so did James. 

"Mom, it's not like we had a full out make-out session in the middle of the hallway. Count your blessings." 

"Oh, I'll be counting something alright." She replied. 

I had no idea as to what that actually meant but I made sure to keep my mouth shut for the future. James got up, smiled at my mom, and continued to push me down the hallway. I'm not really looking forwards to the rest of my day, but I know I've gotta be there for James. I've given him some space when he needs it and been there if he needs me...except for my recent hospital visits...those were not planned, obviously.

*************************************************************

Looking at myself in the mirror, I came to the realization that I didnt look half bad. I finally took a shower, even though there had to be a chair put in for me. I also got my hands on some decent makeup products, you konw, finally.  I straightened my hair and my mom helped me into a white and black sleevless, lacey dress. It didn't look too bad with all of my scratches and such. The hot pink cast really went well with my  outfit. Sarcasm intended. James walked into my room in a stylish black suit that well defined his totally obvious muscles. He was really my prince charming. 

"Jane, you're gorgeous." He whispered. 

"And you're the best looking guy on this planet." I responded quietly. 

"While we're passing out compliments here, can I remind you on how amazing you are? With everything that's been going on, you still have the biggest smile on your face and Jane, I love that about you." As James was saying this, he was getting closer and closer to my face. 

"James, you-" I didn't get to finish as he leaned in and crashed his lips against mine. It started out slow at first but then began to pick up the pase. After a little bit he bit my lip, asking for entrance into my mouth and I immediatly granted, with the kiss turning into a French one but then I quickly pulled back.

"What's wrong? Does my breath stink?" He asked.

"James, " I said with our faces about an inch apart, " We've gotta stop. I love you and all but when we get married I want the kisses to be like this, not right now. I'm sorry, I'm not ready for this quite yet." 

"Jane, that's completly fine, I got a bit carried away and I'm sorry for forcing you into anything you're not ready for."  He pecked me on the lips, but then that kiss lasted a little longer than it should've. It was a sweet one though. I loved the taste of his lips on mine. 

"I'll wheel you to the car and get you inside of it, how does that sound?" He asked sweetly.

I started lauging and he gave me the weirdest look. 

"well, if this is what I get for trying to be a supportive boyfriend, then I should just give up now." He exclaimed. 

"It's not that, i'm laughing at the fact that my lipgloss is all over your mouth." 

He looked in the mirror and yelled "Snap!" really loudly. 

"I guess I should go wash that off then, huh?" 

Chuckiling back a laugh, I replied " Yeah, yeah you should." 

He smiled and made his way to my bathroom. Even though we were about to go to his own mother's funeral. I realized how blessed I am to have him in my  life. I'm not sure what I would do without him.

*****************************************************************

HEYYYY YEAH:) THATS A CHAPTER- ITS PRETTY SHORT, I KNOW. BUT YEAH IM ON VACATION SOO PLEASE DONT GET ALL MAD AT ME! JUST BE GLAD THAT I UPDATED AT ALL :) I'M ONLY UPDATING AGAIN WHEN I'VE GOT 100 VOTES ON THIS STORY:) I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU FOR READING THIS! THE 1ST CHAPTER HAS LIKE 131 READS..IT'S AMAZING. ANY-HOO IF YOU LOVE DEMI LOVATO , WHAT DO YOU THINK OF HER NEW ALBUM??? I ABSOLULTELY LOVEEEEEE IT :) 

XOXO

-EMILIAJANE

PS. I RANDOMLY DEDICATED A CHAPTER TO EVERY FAN:) SOME FANS GOT TWO CHAPTERS DEDICATED TO THEM :)SO THANKS FOR BEING AMAZING FANS!!!!:):):) AND IF YOU WANT A CHAPTER DEDICATED TO YOU, JUST COMMENT BELOW! THANKS! :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 36 22
"Dear Crush, I exist... and trust me or not, but no one else in this whole world can love you the way I do..." He fell in love for the first time in...
4K 209 32
**PLEASE EXCUSE THE SHITTY WRITING I LITERALLY WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 13 LOL!!** *there are two main characters* Hi, I'm Zeke. I have three best frien...
120K 5.4K 35
growing up and growing apart sometimes people who really love you have to leave you for your own good and it's okay to grow apart holding on to thi...
206K 5.7K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...