The Leo's

By redofheart

Carry is the princess of Nepihlia but when she uncovers a plot that wants to take over her kingdom she runs... More

Chapter 1:Run away
Chapter 2:Remembrance
Chapter 3: Nothing left in Pandora's box
Chapter 5: Plan
Chapter 6:Tragedy
Chapter 7: The Thief?
Chapter 8:The Past
Chapter 9:Lyel
Chapter 10:Revenge
Chapter 11:The base
Chapter 12:Fencing
Chapter 13:Discovered
Chapter 14:The Bitch
Chapter 4:Bryan
Chapter 15:Parents
Chapter 16:What the?
Chapter 18:Hell
Chapter 19:Darkness
Chapter 20:The infirmary
Chapter 21: Getting back on the horse
Chapter 22: Teh week
Chapter 23:The maze
Chapter 24:I loved you
Chapter 25: Funeral
Chapter 26:The ball was it
Chapter 27: what kind of ball is it?
Chapter 28:Out into the night
Chapter 29:It's you
Chapter 30:With you
Chapter 31:I think you all are thinking what i am thinking
Chapter 32:To late
Chapter 33: Decisions... Decisions
Chapter 34:Is this the end?

Chapter 17:The letter

80 0 0
By redofheart

“Wait!” I yelled. But Bryan didn’t turn around. What just happen? I touched my lips. Bryan kissed me, but what did that mean.

I got angry. Damn Bryan. Of course he would kiss me and then leave me with questions. I was walking back to the house still thinking about what happen.

But when I stepped into the house the lights were off. That weird I thought,”Is anyone there?” I turned on the lights

. “Surprise!” yelled Henry, Charlie, Lyel and Anne. ”Oh  my gosh what this?” “Just a little something for you winning!” replied Henry.

”But it was just a fencing match.” I said. ”Against the best player we had!” replied Henry. “Come on just sit down and eat.”

So I did. I need to get my mind off of what happened. We ate cake, and it was delicious. ”Presents time!” yelled Charlie. ”I am first!” Charlie handed me this box. I opened it. It was a beautiful necklace. ”Thank you so much Charlie.” “Your welcome!”.

“My turn!” yelled Anne. She handed me a box. I opened it and saw a beautiful dress. I lifted I tup and thanked Anne. “I guess this my turn,” said Lyel. He handed me something wrapped. I unwrapped it and saw that it was my mother’s comb. “I saw that it was still there so I thought you might want it.” Lyel said. I hugged him. He blushed. ”Thank you so much! You don’t know how much it means to me!” “Your welcome.” He replied.

” And finally there is me!” said Henry. “I  actually have a offer for you Carry.” I was nervous. ”What is it.” “Would you want to be a Leo?” This was the perfect chance. I could get my revenge I wanted.

”YES! Absolutely YES!” I screamed. Henry laughed. ”Good then you start tomorrow with Lyel. ”Lyel?” “Yeah I need to brush up on some skills.” “Ohh..” I said.

”Ohh and  before I forget Bryan wanted to give you this, Carry.” Henry handed me an envelope. ”He  said to  give it to you if you won. “Thanks,” I said quietly.

“Well..thank you everyone, but I am kind of tired so I am going to sleep. But thank you again!”

I closed the door and dumped all the presets on the bed. I opened the letter and started reading.

 Dear Carry,

If you got this letter then you won. I told myself that if you did then I would have the guts to kiss you. If I did,, I hoped you liked it cause I  know I would have. If I didn’t then well know you know how I feel. Carry…I Love you. Ever since saw you sleeping in my bed. I am leaving but when I get back I would like to know how you feel. I am giving you this time to think.

   Love,

                                                Bryan Vanderbilt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305 41 33
UPDATES EVERY MONDAY 9.30AM GMT When the Captain of Sarnea's Elite Battalion is asked to escort the Crowned Prince to bring the Murderer of Muldane h...
114K 3.4K 36
Leo is the king now, he didn't want the throne so soon, he just wanted to live out his young life for awhile, finally responsibility was put upon him...
3.2K 201 37
In our modern days. In these days, our days. In this century. Two kingdoms with two Royal families chained with differences. They soon will be reuni...
44.4K 1.8K 60
"You need to understand this." He stepped closer, "I'm going to protect you Seraphina. Now and forever. Even if you choose to leave. You're someone I...