The Leo's

By redofheart

Carry is the princess of Nepihlia but when she uncovers a plot that wants to take over her kingdom she runs... More

Chapter 1:Run away
Chapter 2:Remembrance
Chapter 3: Nothing left in Pandora's box
Chapter 5: Plan
Chapter 6:Tragedy
Chapter 7: The Thief?
Chapter 9:Lyel
Chapter 10:Revenge
Chapter 11:The base
Chapter 12:Fencing
Chapter 13:Discovered
Chapter 14:The Bitch
Chapter 4:Bryan
Chapter 15:Parents
Chapter 16:What the?
Chapter 17:The letter
Chapter 18:Hell
Chapter 19:Darkness
Chapter 20:The infirmary
Chapter 21: Getting back on the horse
Chapter 22: Teh week
Chapter 23:The maze
Chapter 24:I loved you
Chapter 25: Funeral
Chapter 26:The ball was it
Chapter 27: what kind of ball is it?
Chapter 28:Out into the night
Chapter 29:It's you
Chapter 30:With you
Chapter 31:I think you all are thinking what i am thinking
Chapter 32:To late
Chapter 33: Decisions... Decisions
Chapter 34:Is this the end?

Chapter 8:The Past

93 0 0
By redofheart

“Lets get something to eat!” yelled Bryan.” I am starving! Did you eat anything Princess?”

“Yes. I made some eggs. I left some.”  “Yes!” yelled Bryan. “Are you coming Lyel, or are you just going to keep staring  at Carry?”

“What,” I whispered. I  turned around and Lyel was looking at me. He blushed. ”Shut up Bryan. Share some of those eggs would you?”

Lyel and Bryan were both sitting down at the table. Bryan was giving Lyel the hard-stare. What was his problem? Lyel never did anything to him.

"So how did you guys meet?”i aksed tryign to break teh tension.

Lyel laughed. ”I was picking his pocket. He didn’t even see it coming!”  Bryan laughed. ”Yes I did. You dug so deep in my pocket why wouldn’t I know!"

They both bursted out laughing and it seem like they use to be best friend but then Bryan had that hard look on his face again.

”Are you still part of the R force?” “What is it to you? You didn’t try to stop me when  I joined.” whispered Lyel.

“Yes,I did.You just never listen to me. Why would you even join them! There dangerous!”

“And the Leo’s aren’t!” yelled Lyel. “We aren’t dangerous and stupid like the R-force is!” yelled Bryan.

They both got up. ”Why  would you even help us?”Bryan asked.

Lyel didn’t answer him.“Answer me!” Bryan steppped closer to Lyel.

”Stop,  you two!” I screamed! Bryan and Lyel both looked at me.” Whatever” whispered Bryan. He went to his room and slammed the door behind him.

”You saved my life. I am here just to repay that debt.” whispered Lyel quietly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.2K 24
ᴇʟɪᴢᴀʙᴇᴛʜ ʟɪᴏɴᴇꜱ + ᴍᴇʟɪᴏᴅᴀꜱ Elizabeth as the queen of Liones, but she has no King. Wonder what happens in this fairy tale?
767K 12.2K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ •• "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
3.2K 201 37
In our modern days. In these days, our days. In this century. Two kingdoms with two Royal families chained with differences. They soon will be reuni...
2.9K 93 27
Her parents are dead. She was stolen from home when she was only a year old and now it's time to return, but as a princess? How will she handle this...