Damaged (Harry Styles)

LuvNutella

Bridget wasn't like your average teenager that likes to party. She likes school and hates to party, always ge... Еще

Damaged (Harry Styles)
*CHAPTER 2*
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
Bridgit's Birthday Party (Not A Chapter)
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64 (Final Chapter)
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 26

67.8K 1.1K 115
LuvNutella

I walked more into the room and backed up so I was more in the dark so you couldn't see me.

I watched him punch the other guys hands.

He was really good and strong from what I'm seeing.

"H-harry??" I said him.

He stopped punching the guys hands and turned around and looked in my direction.

"Who's there?? Come out now!" Harry said while getting out of the ring.

I walked out of the corner and up to him.

When he saw me he looked shocked.

"Aye, uhh James give us a minute?" Harry said looking at the guy in the middle of the ring.

"Sure. Just don't do anything you shouldn't do!" James said while smirking at Harry and getting out of the ring and walking out the door, closing it behind him.

"So.. Bridgit. What are you doing here?" Harry asked me while sitting on the staires to the ring and looking up into my eyes.

I wasn't sure if I should tell Harry that I'm here with Louis.

I remember the last time Harry and Louis were in the same room together.

It was really awkward.

"Uh.. Just visiting a friend here. Not much. What about you? What are you doing here?" I asked him as I sat down beside him on the staires.

"Just practicing for an up coming match. Not much really. So.. Uh how've you been?" Harry asked me.

He's practicing for an up coming match!?

Louis is also practicing for an up coming match!?

That means that they're fighting each other!!

This can't be happening.

It can't.

"Bridgit?! Bridgit! Hello??" Harry said waving his hand in front of my face.

"What!? Oh sorry! I tend to day dream a lot" I said looking down embarrased.

Harry laughed.

Man I loved his laugh.

I than hugged him. And I honestly don't know why.

He hugged me back.

"Why are you hugging me Bridgit? Aren't you scared of me?" Harry asked me.

"I hugged you because I missed you. Why weren't you at school? And no I'm not scared of you Harry. Why would you ask that?" I said to him while looking deeply into his eyes.

"Awee. You missed me! Well I actually missed you too. And I'm telling the truth too. And um...Well the reason I wasn't at school was because of the fights. Look Bridgit, I know I acted like a jerk to you. I mean I showed up drunk at your house at two in the morning. I trashed your house and I was an abusive jerk to you. I know you probably won't forgive me but I just wanted to say that I'm really really sorry!" Harry said getting up and walking away from me.

I felt bad.

I'm the one who should be apologizing.

"Harry wait. I'm the one who should be apologizing" I said to him as I walked up to him.

He looked confuzed at first.

"Why should you be apoligizing Bridgit? I'm the one that messed up here!" Harry said confuzed.

"Because I was also being a jerk. I shouldn't off yelled at you so much. I feel bad. And you shouldn't be blaming your self because I'm as much to blame" I said to Harry.

What he did next caught me off guard.

He kissed me.

And this time I didn't want him to pull away.

I wanted him to keep kissing me.

Harry wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck trying to pull him closer to me.

At first it was just simple pecks but than we were full on making out.

I'll admit.

I was quite enjoying this.

Even though I know I shouldn't but I can't help it.

As Harry and I were making out I thought I heard the door open but I didn't pull away from the kiss as I was quite enjoying this making out session.

"Woah, Woah, Woah! What's going on here?" I heard James say.

Harry and I quickly pulled away from the kiss and looked at a smirking James.

I was breathing heavily because I didn't get much air while Harry and I were making out.

I looked at Harry and noticed his breathing was normal.

I guess with all the kissing he's done with other girls has gotten him used to it.

I still was shocked at Harry.

I mean who knows how many girls he's been with, Kissed or even used just for fun.

And I could just be one of them.

A girl that he's just using. Doesn't care about at all.

"Y'know what? I don't even wanna know. So Harry want to get back to practice?" James asked as he got back into the ring.

"Yea, just a sec k?" Harry said to James.

"Well I have to go Bridgit. We'll talk later ok. And by the way, I really enjoyed that make out session" Harry said to me while smirking.

I laughed and playfully punched his arm.

"Haha. I better be going to. My friend's probably wondering where I am. Bye Harry!" I said to Harry while giving him a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek.

I than made my way out of the room quietly laughing and not taking a look behind me at Harry.

I knew he was shocked.

That's why I laughed.

I mean I kissed him on the cheek.

I'm pretty shocked myself that I actually did that.

I than made my way to the room Louis was in.

I wasn't ready to tell him of why I was gone so long.

Why am I always put in difficult situations?

I asked myself as I turned the door nob to the room Louis was in.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

VALERIE Glyz

Фанфик

215K 5K 63
Valerie Scott and Harry Styles are forced by the Modest! Management to live together and pretend that they're in a relationship. But there's one big...
6.5M 206K 58
Samantha Anderson's life was finally coming together. She had gotten into her dream school, NYU, received an opportunity to intern at the newest fash...
11.3M 309K 29
[COMPLETED] What would you do if your roommate was the person you hate the most? Amy now lives with her enemy. The one who broke her heart an...
58.7K 3.2K 18
[BOOK 2] Iceland is most definitely a cold country. I'm still trying to figure out why our principal decided to send the senior class to the land of...