I'm your Missing Memory (Sehu...

By sullicoupleshipper17

"She's the girl who loves the flower 'Forget-me-not' ... But she's also the girl who forgot me first .. easil... More

Trailer
Psycho
What are you
Necklace
Something wrong
Her first smile
Her change
Your Friend
Wolf and Vampire
I'm hurt
Stay with me
Just for a word
Forget-me-not
I'm sorry
First Sin
Forever Love
Believe
Smile now
CF
Valley
We
Jealous
Accident
Lips
Miss
Fear
Not an update
His life
Swear To the Sky
Family
Gone
My Love
Heartbeat
Kiss
Remember
Out of her life

Second Sin

748 36 15
By sullicoupleshipper17

Sehun walked around an empty  grassland, which was dark.

" Why is she asking me to come to this kind of place?", Sehun murmured while trying to look for his girl, in the dark. Suddenly, the lights went on one by one , on his way to sonewhere even he didn't know. He got startled because of the sudden case.

" Happy Birthday to you~~~", Sehun heard the soft voiceS from the way he was about to go.

" Happy Birthday to you~~~", he heard again, and now, he saw two girls and a boy coming towards him, from the dark. They were no other than Dasom, Chorong and Taehyung.

" Happy Birthday , Dear Sehun~~~", finally his princess got into his sight, behind the three.

" Happy Birthday to you~~~", Sulli smiled at him sweetly, while a birthday cake was in her hands. Sehun smiled at her who was totally angelic and beautiful in his eyes. The three made a way for Sulli.

"Happy birthday, Oh Sehun.", said Sulli after standing in front of him, fully. Sehun couldn't take his eyes out of her.

Sulli chuckled at his amusing reaction and said, " Blow it..", handing the cake to him. Sehun blew the candle on the cake and the three clapped happily.

While the three were eating and chit-chatting at the table, which is in the middle of the lawn, Sehun took Sulli to a bench, near the lake. They sat beside each other and enjoyed their star night.

" You did all these alone?", Sehun asked, at the middle of silence.

Sulli glanced at him and said, " No.. I couldn't do these if my three friends wouldn't help me.. They helped me a lot..".

" Since when did you do these?", Sehun asked.

" Since the start of the week..", Sulli threw a stone into the water.

".. Thanks..", said Sehun, his eyes still focusing on the ripple water.

" For what?", Sulli, now, looked at him.

" This is the first.. This is my first birthday party after my mom's death.. ", Sulli felt sorry to hear that.

" While my mom was alive, she always baked my bithday cake anf cooked for me.. But after she had passed away, there was no more happy birthday in my life, ... until now..", said Sehun. Sulli hooked her arm with his and leaned her head on his shoulder.

" Don't worry.. I'll celebrate your birthdays until the end of my life.", she said.

Sehun smiled at her words and asked, " Choi Sulli, are you proposing me now?".

" What?!", Sulli immediately removed her head from his shoulder and looked at him disbelief.

" Yah, are you crazy? Why am I proposing you? You're the one who should propose me first.", said Sulli, pouting.

Sehun ruffled her hair, smiling anf made her head to lean on his shoulder again. " What do you want to be proposed? In which way?", he asked.

Sulli smiled and said, " .. I don't know.. I like all what you'll do for me.. ".

" Really? ..Even if I propose to you now without anything?", Sehun asked.

" Inn.. I don't need others.. I just need you.. So even if you propose me, just with the words, I'll accept you with no doubt..", said Sulli.

Sehun suddenly got up from the seat that caused Sulli looked at him confusingly.

" W-What are you doing?", Sulli gasped when Sehun kneeled down, in front of her, suddenly. Sehun took something out of his long coat, it was a velvet box.

" Choi Sulli, can you accept my love?", Sehun asked, revealing the couple rings in the box.

" Sehun.. we're still young..", said Sulli, nervously.

" I know.. This doesn't mean to that proposal for marriage.. I just want to declare our love to the world..", said Sehun, smiling. Sulli fell into silence and felt touched because of him.

" You said you would celebrate my birthdays until the end of your life. So, you have to marry me to do that.. And you said you would accept me with no doubt, even if I propose you with nothing.. So you have to accept my love.. But now.. ..you're hestitating? .. Your words are just words with no meanings..?", Sehun asked, his face a bit fallen.

" .. No.. It's not like that..", said Sulli and took the bigger ring from the box and took Sehun left's hand. Then she slided it into his ring finger. The sincere smiles formed on their lips, Sehun took the other ring and slided it into her ring finger. At so sudden, they heard the clapping sounds from the place which was not so far from them, these were from their three bestfriends.

" Choi Sulli, Oh Sehun, well done!", Taehyung shouted a bit, smiling, happy for them.

" We're the witness of your love!", Dasom and Chorong shouted at the exact same time, then they giggled together. Sehun and Sulli smiled looking at them. Then they looked at each other and embraced each other sharing their eternal love.

" Is there Sulli inside?", Sehun asked to Yoon Ah.

" Yeah, come in.", Yoon Ah made a way for him to come in.

" Have a seat, I'm going to call her.", said Yoon Ah and left to upstairs to call Sulli.

Sehun took a seat at the couch and waited for her return, his eyes roamed around the house. He saw Sulli's picture with her mom, hanging at the wall. That Sulli is the old Sulli. Although it is a photo, Sulli even has no smile, no laugh unlike now.

He looked at the ring at the ring finger, this could help Sulli to remember him at that time?  He has been afraid of the time when the old Sulli would come back since he knows that'll be his broken life time.

" She's still showering. Can you wait a bit more?", asked Yoon Ah, who appeared suddenly, earsing his thoughts.

" Yeah..", Sehun smiled at her.

Yoon Ah took a seat at the heading chair, " It's been almost 6 months that you two have been dating, right?", asked Yoon Ah.

" Yeah..", Sehun nodded.

" Do you really love her..?", asked Yoon Ah suddenly.

"  .. Yeah . I love her..", Sehun replied without hestitation.

" Are you serious about this relationship?", she asked.

" Yes..I'm dating her, looking forwards to the future..  I'll marry her when the suitable time arrive..", said Sehun.

" Are you sure about that?", asked Yoon Ah, she was worrying about something.

" I'm pretty sure.. ", said Sehun.

" .. Don't you.. worry for that she could get her memories back? .. Can you face that?", asked Yoon Ah. Sehun fell into silence after hearing it.

" ..I'm not sure about that.. But I'll try .. I'll try to face that time.. Although the old Sulli hated me, I hope she can change to me at least a bit, at that time, because of our love..", said Sehun.

" Omma!", suddenly Sulli got to the downstairs.

" What are you two talking about?", she asked curiously.

" ..Nothing.. Just asking these and those to my future son-in-law..", said Yoon Ah, smiling.

" Omma.. What is future son-in-law..", Sulli's cheeks turned into red that caused Sehun and Yoon Ah laughed.

" Ssul, will you come to the graduation party?", asked Dasom, while they were at the cafeteria.

" Of course. Where'll be it?", Sulli asked.

" We'll celebrate it at the resort house of Chorong's family .. It's in Jeju..", said Dasom.

" Oh.. That sounds cool..", said Sulli.

" Yeah..  And there'll be just five of us.. We'll leave to Jeju as soon as the real graduation part ends..", said Chorong.

" Ok!", said Sulli cheerfully. The two boys beside them, just looking at them without a word.

They arrived Jeju at 3 in the evening. The three girls were preparing the food for their party, and the two boys left to buy sojus and beers. They can drink since they're already 19.

" Cheer!", their party had started. They were eating, drinking and chit-chatting about their past highschool years.

It was almost 10, and they were already drunk and tried of talking.

" I'm going to grab a pack of chips.", said Sulli with her drunken voice and got up from the floor, then she headed to the kitchen.

" Chorong.. I don't think, my eyed will open again..", said Dasom with her closing eyes.

" Yeah.. Me too.. I think there are stones on my eyelids.", said Chorong.

" Let's go to sleep..", said Dasom and got up from the floor. Then the two girls left to their room and pulled themselves into the dreamland.

" I've to go to sleep either.", said Taehyung and left to another room.

Also Sehun wanted to sleep but he couldn't leave his girl alone. So he dragged himself to the kitchen.

He saw Sulli, tiptoed to get the chips from the cabinet, he walked towards her and took the packet from the cabinet. Her back and his chest were touching. Sulli felt startled because of his sudden appearance.

As soon as she turned to face him, they noticed that their faces were just few inches away from each other, they could feel each other's breath on their skin.

Sulli took the packet from him and said, " Thanks, Sehu---", Sehun kept the packet aside and crashed his lips against hers that caused Sulli to shut up.

Their kiss was a gentle kiss at first, but slowly, it became more passionate. Sulli wrapped her arms around his neck, Sehun brought her to sit on the kitchen counter and positioned himself between her legs. Their bodies were already on heat, and they couldn't kill the fire of love.

Sehun bit her lower lip to get a chance to explore her mouth. As soon as Sulli parted her lips, his tongue slided into her cavern. Their gentle and innocent got consisted of tongues battle. But Sehun couldn't get enough with that and carried her, made to stand in front of him again. Then he leaded her to an empty bedroom, with their concealing lips.

After closing the door with his leg, he locked the door. When they lied down on the bed, they broke their long and hot kiss. Sehun was already on top of her, they stared at each other for a while, they could even hear their heart beats.

Sehun kissed her forehead deeply, then his lips went down to her nose, then her cheeks.

" .. I love you, Ssul..", he whipsered into her ears that sent the shiver down to her spine. Her toes curled up when he kissed her jawline. When he gave a love bite to her neck, Sulli, unknowingly, let out of a soft moan, Sehun smiled a bit.

He started unbotton her shirt and started kissing her shoulder and white skin, their legs were rubbing each other. Then he brought his lips to her lips again and started their passionate kiss again, while their hands were roaming around their bodies, within the lust.

They couldn't stop anymore...
They couldn't stop their love...
They couldn't stop that love night...
And they fell into their second sin...

________________________________

Sorry for my super late update... I'm really busy with my studying and job.. Hope you can understand me..*Bow*

And sorry for that love scene..
I can't be able to write smut scenes... I just can't.. So please understand me about that too..*Bow*... I was really trying hard even to write that kiss scene.. I can't even imagine to write that kind of scene.. This is my first writing that hot scene.. So u may not like it.. I'm really sorry..

PLEASE COMMENTS AND VOTES..

LUV U ALL!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 174 2
[SEBAEK 💗 COMPLETED] 8,108 words Baekhyun had been assigned to watch over Kyungsoo, to be his guardian angel of sorts. Everything was going perfectl...
5.8K 328 4
[SEBAEK 💗 COMPLETED] 18,842 words Ever since Baekhyun was young, he possessed the unique ability to see his compatibility with others. When his hand...
27.3K 1.4K 41
"What are you actually? Why do you interfere in my heart?" 》》》 Kim Jongin "I'll try to get your forgiveness. Please give me your warmth eventhough yo...
61.8K 2.1K 29
They got married not because of arrangement, but because they love. She loves him and he loves her as well. But she can't feel his love, as the times...