Hiding from Mr. Alpha, Ha Goo...

By twitchylove

Don't get me wrong I love my brother and his friends, but it would be nice to make some friends of my own oth... More

Hiding from Mr. Alpha, Ha Good Luck
Chapter 2- Safe Haven
Chapter 3- Secrets
Chapter 4- What are you doing?
Chapter 5- I told you so..
Chapter 6- One hell of a headache
Chapter 7- Man, Oh, Man.
Chapter 8- Surprises
Chapter 9- Time crunch
Chapter 10- She's kidding right?
Chapter 11- Bro time
Chapter 12- Game on!
Chapter 13- She's gone...Like really gone!
Chapter 14- If it's war you want...Its war you shall get!
Chapter 15- You lookin for lil old me?
A/N
Chapter 16- To make you feel my love.
Chapter 17- Your part of the family now
Chapter 18 - Promises
Chapter 20- Monkey see, Monkey do!
Chapter 21- He's a monkey, not a kid.
Chapter 22- Challenge accepted
Chapter 23 - What? Im a sucker for Legs!
Chapter 24- A flashy new Tattoo?
Chapter 25- Looks like your time is up
Chapter 26- Who's the crazy lady?
Chapter 27- What did I tell you about hanky panky?
Chapter 28- Friends in high places
Chapter 29 - The kind of trouble I live for
Chapter 30- Impossible
Chapter 31 - Sexy but Simple
Chapter 32- Down and Dirty.
Chapter 33- The Paintroom
Chapter 34- YOLO
Chapter 35- It's out of our hands.
Chapter 36- Admission is the first step
Chapter 37- Cheater
Chapter 38- Lessons
Chapter 39- A girls gotta do, what a girls gotta do.
Chapter 40- Our loyalties lie with our true Alpha's
Chapter 41- Payback
Chapter 42- Driving ME insane?
Chapter 43- With cream you say?
Chapter 44- Unexpected night.
Chapter 45- Your the one calling the shots now, right?
Chapter 46- Riddles and Announcements.
Chapter 47- The hunt for my Luna.
Epilog - Hunting for my Luna- *title subject to change*
A/n

Chapter 19- A rude awakening.

142K 2.1K 91
By twitchylove

Ok you guys are absolutely amazing!! I can not believe the responses Im getting on this story! I had to yank a few teeth and make some threats and do someones dishes in order to get comp usage! Hope you like it!

On with the show!

Chapter 19 -  A rude awakening

****Eva POV****

My eyes fluttered open slowly when the light tickled face. I smiled as I looked through the cave opening, it was so peaceful here. I must have fallen asleep here. I started to stretch when I realized I was trapped under an iron grip. I started to panic when the arm around my waist flexed.
"Doll if you don't calm down your hearts gonna blow up and there's no fix to that" Luke's gruff voice filled the silence.
Memories flooded my mind from last night an I began to relax. Now I remembered why I fell asleep here. I rolled to face Luke and smiled.
"Morning doll" he whispered against my ear.
"Morning" I whispered back

I sighed and reached over for my cell phone. I unlocked it and looked at the time and groaned. 7:30. Damn I needed to get back and get breakfast started. Everyone would start getting up soon.
"Luke we need to get back." I said starting to sit up but her pulled me back, groaning lowly in protest. I snickered and sighed. "Come on sleepy head." I whispered trying again.
"Do we have too? I was ridiculously comfy and I really don't want to move." he gripped
I smiled he was right about the ridiculously comfy part but it made no difference at the moment.
 "Yes now come on" I said shaking him. He didn't budge.
 "Uh uh" he mumbled righting his grip on me. I sighed again. Though he had a good idea I knew it wouldn't be a wise to stay here. If I didn't make breakfast there would be chaos and Not the kind I like. I had things to do today and if they didn't get done I would not be a happy camper. I shook him again.
"I'll make it worth your while.." I bribed. This got his attention. He rolled to face me a bit more
"Oh really?" he smirked opening his eyes to look at me.
"How?" he questioned.
"2 words..." I said, he raised an eye brow. "French toast!" I said drawing out the words a little.
He smiled sleepily and I knew I won. "Oh your good!! Evil but good!" he said releasing his hold on me.
"I know but you love me anyway." I smirked sitting up. I felt him freeze for a moment but quickly recover. He stretched out and sat up shaking his head.
"French toast is an evil bribe, but if that's all I get I'll take it. " I smiled and slid into his lap and put my arms around his neck.
 "Well hello!" he snickered. "Good morning to you too."
"French toast is not all you get." I smiled. He raised an eyebrow at me. I pulled him closer to me and pressed my lips to his softly. His arm snaked around my back and held me in place. He pressed further into the kiss and I was almost lost in it again. I was only meaning fir this kiss to be soft and sweet but if I didn't stop it would no doubt go further. I pulled away and smiled. My wolf howled at me for more and even though I wanted to listen I couldn't.
"I'd rather take than than the french toast" He whispered against my lips, leaning in for another kiss. I pecked his lips lightly.
"If that's the case then you don't get any French toast." I smirked and hopped up.
"Don't be like that, come on now, let's be reasonable here." he responded lifting up to his feet. I couldn't help but play with him a little.
"About what, there is no middle ground it's one or the other." I smiled. I could see the twinkle in his eyes and I could see he knew I was playing with him.
 "You know I know when I'm being baited here and I can't honestly say I know what the right answer here is but if I would venture to guess, it would have to be, I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that , please for the love of all that's holy let me have some of your delicious French toast." He begged goiving me his puppy dog eyes.
I snickered. "If you behave I might." I shot back at him.
 "You wouldn't really do that to me would you?" He asked. I looked him dead in the eye and raised and eyebrow.
"You tell me?" putting on my serious face. I saw a flash of worry in his eyes.

We stared at each other for a moment but I broke out first in a fit of giggles. And he quickly followed with his own laughter.
"Are you always this full of it in the mornings?" he asked.
I pretended to think about it for a minute. "Um...yea actually I am. That's why I'm always up before everyone so I can channel the extra energy else where. Like making breakfast. Otherwise you would all be in for a whole new world of Eva if I didn't." I laughed.
"Well shit then let's get you too a kitchen and quick before you ban me from pancakes too." he said pulling off his shirt.

Oh crap, I thought as my eyes wandered to his chest. " Um can you either turn around or leave the cave, I need to shift" I said trying to keep my eyes on his face. He smirked like he knew I was struggling. and truth be told I was.
"I'm sorry, what?" he asked. Unbuttoning his jeans. Oh dear god, I have to look away before I do something stupid. I turned quickly to cover my paints. "You heard me just fine Downs! Now shew, I have a limited amount of time and less  patience." I said softly. He snickered as I heard him step out of the cave.

I quickly stripped off my clothes and shifted. I snagged them up in my mouth and bounced out of the cave and down the small hill to Luke who had already shifted himself. I stopped momentarily in front of him and rubbed my head against the side of his face. He looked shocked when I pulled back to look at him. I gave him a big wolf smile and shot off into the trees. I heard a low growl before he took off after me. I kept my pace normal for him to stay with me easier. I couldn't help the playful mood I was in. I can't honestly tell you why I was in such a good mood but I wasn't complaining. It's been months since I felt like this and I loved it.

We got back to the house and all was still quiet. Thank god I didn't want to have to explain why I'm traipsing in early in the morning with Luke on my tail. I quickly shifted behind the house, threw on my clothes and went in. I gathered everything I needed for a quick breakfast. French toast, eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy and regular toast. I know it doesn't sound like a quick breakfast but for us it was.

 This of course this was the very last of the food I had bought, thank god for a deep freeze in the basement. I started the coffee and got to work.
Luke was leaning against the counter as I started. He looked deep in thought but I didn't question it. I just turned to him with a small smile. "Would you like to help?" I asked.
His eyes snapped up at me with a baffled look in his eyes.
"Me? seriously?" He asked.
"No Casper behind you! Yes you." I joked.
He pushed up off the counter and stepped up behind me.
"You sure? I mean we want this food to be edible right?" he questioned
"Oh your not that bad. Grill yes you have skills but here you need some work. Trust me, I will get you through this." I smirked as I threw the first batch if French toast on. He leaned down and kissed my cheek lightly sending shocks through my whole upper half.
"Alright now go wash you hand and hurry up.".
I snickered through a shock high.

He did as I asked and I set him to work. We laughed and talked through our work so much that I didn't realize we were almost done until Brad came in rubbing his eyes before looking at me. I had Luke setting the table while I was getting the serving dishes out.
"Man I'm glad your home, cereal is starting to really suck." brad said making his way to the coffee pot.
"Yea well you still have to wait to eat." I told him.
"Yea, yea, gotta wait for our high and might commanders." He said in a taunting voice.
"Well we are only waiting on one today."
"Huh? Why only one?" Brad questioned as Luke stood behind him. I snickered
"Because.." I started.
"Because why?"
"Because the important ones already here." Luke said lowly causing brad to jump.

He spun around quickly to look at Luke as I collapsed on the floor in a fit of laughter. If we had been cartoons he would be attached to the ceiling right now, and I would be poking him with a broom to get him back down.

Luke started laughing with me as he stepped around brad and offered me a hand up.
"Man that's not cool!" Brad grumbled.
"Cool? No. funny? Hell yea! Oh god that was priceless." I choked out between laughs.
"One thing you need to always remember, pay attention to your surroundings." I said to him sobering up, before turning to Luke and handing him the platters of food to put on the table.
"I swear you are all the worst Were's I have ever met. Has no one taught you how to stay alert?" I asked.
"I've tried but do you not see what I have to work with?" Luke defended.
"I know their a little rough around the edges but it just takes a little polishing. I'll have them whipped up in no time." I told him with a silent promise.
"I'll hold you too that." Luke said with a smile.

Brad stayed quiet watching us as we talked easily. It was surprising how easy it was to talk to him right now. It was like he changed overnight. Or well over the last 3 months really. I picked up the last bit of food and took it to the table.

Brad shook his head and sat down silently with a smile. "If everyone is not down here soon I'm not sure I'm gonna be able to wait." Luke snickered.
I stretched out my hearing and still heard nothing but even heartbeats and steady breaths.
"No ones even stirring. If I have permission I can get them down here really fast." I smiled evilly
Both Luke and brad laughed at my enthusiasm.
"Pllleease?" I begged dropping my puppy dog eyes at them.
"There's no need for that face, I wasn't gonna say no" Luke laughed.
"YAY, ok I need an evil minion." I said looking at Brad.
"I'm at your service my queen." He said getting up.
"Ok hang on." I said running to the basement door. I ran down and gathered my supplies. 2 rolls of fire crackers and my secondary 'just in case' plan I grabbed my air horn. I ran back upstairs and pulled out 2 lighters from the kitchen drawer turned around and smiled.
They both looked at me with smirks. "Don't you think that's over kill?" Luke asked.
"It's never over kill in this house, the question is though, 'At what point is too much, too much?' " I said smiling at him.
Brads smile grew wider. "Nothing is ever too much with you." He said standing up leaving his cup at the table. I glanced at the clock 8:20. Yea I know it's still early but we had things to do today. I shoved the air horn in my pocket and handed him a roll of the fire crackers and looked over at Luke who was now munching on a sausage link shaking his head.
"Be right back." I smirked.
He looked over at me under his lashes and smiled. He nodded at me and I bounced out the doorway with brad hot on my heels. We got to the top of the stairs and stopped.
"Ok you go left, I'll go right on the count of three light them, throw, and run like hell!" I whispered with a smile. He nodded at me.
One thing I loved about brad was that he never asked questions or tried to be my voice of reason. He just rolled with it. It's even better having permission from the 'boss' to be evil.

We got into position and I mouthed 'one...two....three' we lit them and tossed them down the hall and tore out if there. I jumped the banister and brad followed seconds later we were in the door way of the kitchen when we heard the mayhem begin.
'Pop..POP ..BANG ..POP POP POP POP POP BANG POP POP POP POP BANG POP POPP..POP ..BANG ..POP POP POP POP POP BANG POP POP POP POP BANG POP POPP..POP ..BANG ..POP POP POP POP POP BANG POP POP POP POP BANG POP POP ' I couldn't stop laughing as I heard the panic.
"What the hell?" Nate said
"What's goin on?" Gage yelled.
"What was that?" Chad asked yanking his door open.
"Omg Gage put some clothes on!" Megan screeched
"Good god man! I didn't want to see that!" Chad said.
"Both of you put clothes on!" Nate said.
Doors started opening and I was snapped sober. I grabbed Brads arm and yanked him to the table and pushed him to his chair. He followed and sat down quickly.

I looked down at my place and saw my coffee there and smiled.
Luke must have brought it over while we were being ninjas.
"Thank you" I said softly as I picked it up. He smiled and winked at me, he looked pleased that I noticed he brought my cup over.

I didn't take long before I heard them start making their way down stairs. I handed Luke the French toast and he sighed.
"What?" I asked. He gave a pointed look at my plate but I shook my head.
"You first." he growled lowly but took the plate. He didn't let it slide though. He stabbed two and dropped them on my plate then served himself. I rolled my eyes at him as the they came stumbling in the door.
"I should have know." Chad said looking at me with a grimace.
"Did you ever have a doubt?" Kevin said with a small smile pushing around him to the table.

They made their way to the table and sat down to catch the food as it passed.
I wasn't serving myself which seemed to irritate Luke so as I handed him a plate he dropped some on mine then his and passed it along.

"Firecrackers really Eva?" Megan grumbled. "what happened to no tricks on the E.E.E.?" she asked
"I was still working with the E.E.E. And no where in the rules does it say that I can't act with one member against the rest. Plus y'all needed to get up." I said with a smile.
"It was better than the alternative" I corrected.
"Oh I don't even want to know" Chad said digging in to his food.
I smiled, he's right.

We fell into an easy conversation as we ate. Once we were finished I began clearing the table with Luke's help. Once I started to get ready to do the dishes Luke stopped me.
"Don't we have things to do today?" He questioned sweetly.He didnt have any clue what it was I had planned but he still knew we had to do it. I nodded but looked at the dishes knowing they would drive me nuts if they didn't get done.
"I got it" He said softly knowing what my issue was. I nodded and turned around to the table. I could see everyone looking off in different directions like they were just watching us but didn't want to get caught watching us. I rolled my eyes.

I sighed. "Ok we all have things to do today, so we leave here at 9:30. So I suggest you all go get a shower and get dressed. It's gonna be a long day so be prepared." I told them.
"What the hell are we doing? It's Sunday?" Gage asked
I smiled. "School starts tomorrow." I stated in a duh tone.
"Yea and?" Seth began. I gave them a look that said your kidding right.
"Oh shit, Eva's got that look! That look that says I'm on a mission and nothing will stop me." Megan said with a smile which I returned quickly.
"What?" Gage asked.
"That is a shopping face." Chad corrected her.
There were grumbled and groans all across the table. "Don't worry so much guys I'm not that bad. But I will be asking you to drive the trucks." I said with a smile.
They all solemnly nodded at me. "OK y'all have like 30 minutes to get ready so go go go" I told them.
They all slugged out the doorway grumbling and griping and I smiled.

I shook my head at them in disbelief. I was surprised when a pair of muscular arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me into a hard chest. His nose ran across my neck sending a round of delicious shivers through me. He placed a soft kiss on the nape of my neck and sighed in content. "You are something else you know that?" he whispered.
I smiled and nodded. "I wouldn't be me if I was anything less." I told him.
"You will be an amazing Luna doll." he whispered before kissing my neck again.
"Right!" I scoffed. Only he would say that. "I'm gonna shower and get ready. You hurry up and do the same. I'm not waiting around all day for you. We're burning daylight here." I said turning around in his arms. He smiled and nodded before he placed a gentle kiss in my cheek and released his hold on me.

I ran upstairs and in my room shutting the door behind me. I cranked up my music. I made sure it was happy music the jumped in the shower.
I showered quickly and got out, wrapping a towel around me and traipsing to my closet singing loudly as I went. I pulled out a pair of Jean shorts and a comfy colorful top and flip-flops.
Once I was dressed I yanked a brush through my hair and pulled it up in a pony and threw on minimal makeup. I grabbed the air horn and looked at the time. They had 10 minutes.
I grabbed my phone keys and wallet and bounced out the door.

Once I got down stairs there was only two people there waiting. Brad and Seth. I smiled at them both.
"So who's driving?" they asked me.
"I was thinking, Kevin, Luke, Darrel and me. I'm taking kitty so you boys will have the trucks. That way I don't have to get the box truck again." I said with a smile.
They nodded. "So what's gonna happen if we get pulled over and not you?" Brad asked. I laughed. "Well then you know what to do" I said
He turned around and looked back at his butt. "I don't think I'm gonna be able to get the job done quite as well." He said chuckling.
"Get what job done?" Kevin asked behind us.
I spun around and saw Chad, Kevin and Luke standing there.
"Eva's speeding ticket trick" Brad said. I growled lowly at him.
"Really now? How's that work?" Luke asked him.
"Well you see.." he started but I cut him off. I spun around and glared at him and said two words that made his mouth snap shut. "Chick time!"
"Oh come on!" Luke tried.
"Nope, not gonna happen." I said.
Chad snickered. "Let's just say it involves Megan, Eva and a really dumb cop."
I growled at him. "Do you really want to toe that line Chad? Remember life and LIMB, no specific limb either." I snipped
I didn't really want them to know how I was when I wasn't around here.
They didn't need to know just yet of all the little things I could do. Particularly not Kevin and Luke.
Luke raised his eyebrow at me and smirked. I shook my head silently saying don't ask.

I headed outside a few minutes later while we waited on Megan and Nate. I got the drivers squared away as Nate and Megan came out the door. We had decided that Nate and Megan were riding with me not to Luke's satisfaction either. I don't think he much likes Nate really. Nate will grow in him, he's a good kid and I owe him a lot.

We all piled in to the trucks two at a time except for me I had three.  We took off me in the lead we cranked up the music and sang along with it when my phone rang. Megan turned down the radio and answered the phone and put it on speaker.
"Eva's speedway how can I help you!" I yelled.
"Your a nerd Eva!" Chad said. "Luke wanted to talk to you." He said and the phone handed off.
"Why call me when you have a built intercome?" I questioned
"That takes concentration when your not going 110 down the freeway and right now it's not gonna happen when my needle it pushing 120!" Luke said calmly. Oh shit...oops. I pulled my foot off the fads for a second and let it drift down to 100 and set my cruise.
"Better?" I asked.
"Much thank you." he replied.
My car started to beep at me telling me me I needed gas. "Shit, hey I gotta make about stop. Need to feed the kitty." I told him.
"Alright I'll be right behind you" he said.
"As always Mr. Alpha, you will always be chasing this." I replied and Hung up before he could reply.
3 miles down the road there was a small gas station. I spun in and pulled up to the pump and parked. I smiled around the car as they shook their heads at me. I watched the trucks pull in and park. I opened my car door and climbed out. We wern't the only ones here but what I noticed most was the three cops at the edge of the lot.
"This should be fun" Megan said looking the same way as me.
"As always!" I replied. "Well if something starts to go down remember game face. Don't even worry about the rest of them." I whispered to her.

Nate looked at me from the corner of his eye before he shook it and headed into the store following the guys.
I started the gas pump then caught movement to my left.
Shit, cops.
"Ma'am?" I heard from him. I yelled at Megan through mind link 'I'm gonna need backup. It's the same guy as last time' I told her. I turned towards him with a smile and pulled my sunglasses off. "Yes?" I asked him.
"You seem to still be goin awfully fast, seems to be a pattern with you." He said pouring on a sugary smile. I went to open my mouth to speak but was cut off by Megan.
"If only you knew how fast she really moves." She purred sending me a wink. I smiled at her.
"Obviously not too fast for you huh?" He shot back at her.
Megan threw her arm around my shoulder then leaned in closer to the cop. "Who do you think taught her how to move that fast." She purred sending him a wink.
"Listen sorry we haven't called but we've been out of town and just got back in yesterday." she started.
"No I understand." He stopped her.
I heard he pump click and I turned to take care of it. I hung the pump up and turned back to Megan. "Hey babe, do you know where I put my wallet?" I asked her.
She laughed "Silly, it's in your pocket." She said with a smile.
I quickly returned the smile and felt my pockets. I gave her a gooey look when she pulled me to her. I heard the others talking before I felt the eyes on us.

I smirked at her before she kissed me. There was no magic just enough to raise interest. We had done this enough times we both knew we were only playing a game with them.
She broke the kiss first and smiled at me. "what would you do without me?" she purred at me.
"I would wander aimlessly and lonely through life." I told her with a wink.
"Hurry up we're late." she said letting me go. I turned to walk off when her hand popped off of my ass in a playful slap. I giggled and picked up my step a little.
I looked up at the rest of the guys as I walked past.
"Hello boys" I purred.
Their eyes were wide with shock staring at me. If I didn't know any better I would say they were stuck. I smiled brightly at them as I bounced through the door. I paid the cashier and headed back to my car.

Megan was still talking too Officer Newton when I made my way back. Luke was standing by the drivers side door with Nate when I got back. I looked at Megan and smiled at her pulling my sunglasses back down.
"You ready love?" I asked her. She nodded. I looked at Newton and smiled.
"It was nice to see you again. Remember the offer still stands when ever your up to it. I'm pretty good at multi tasking." he told us with a smile.
Megan turned to me and smiled. "Oh we'll remember. See you later." She purred at him with a sexy wink before climbing in.

Nate climbed in and settled in the back seat. I pulled open the drivers door and climbed in and looked out at Luke. "You ready?" I asked him.
He leaned over and rested his arms on the open window. His eyes bounced between me and Megan and I almost couldn't help the amused look on my face.
Once his eyes settled on me, he smirked. "Anymore surprises I should be prepared for?" He asked me with a heartmelting smile.
"Then what's the fun in the surprise?" I asked him innocently. His eyes locked with mine and the world melted around me for a split second. I couldn't look away.

"Who knew you two were so close?" He said lowly breaking the eye contact and standing up.
"We'll talk later doll." he said with a teasing smile and turned around back to his truck.

Once we were on the road again. We were laughing about what just happened.
"Minx that was beyond epic! Why didn't you tell me about your other dirty little secret?" Nate asked laughing.
"Well if I had told you about that you wouldn't have enjoyed the show." I told him.
"Bull shit I wouldn't have. I just wouldn't have been as shocked as the rest of them. But I did recover fast enough to shoot this.." He said pulling out his phone to show Megan a short video of what just happened. And let me tell you when they say a pictures worth a thousand words then a video was priceless. He caught the guys reactions and I couldn't stop laughing. The only ones who didn't look like idiots were the twins.

We were still laughing when we pulled into the mall. Once we were parked we piled out of the car and waited for the others. They parked and joined us. No one said a word as we headed in. It was only 10:15 so we made pretty good time. I smiled at Megan. 'They are dying back there' she said.
'I know' I snickered back at her.

"Ok...I gotta know," Gage started and I turned around.
"What was that?" He asked looking between us. All their eyes bounced back and forth between us. We both laughed at them.
"What? Did you not know that we have our privet girl time?" Megan taunted their eyes nearly bugged out of their heads. You could see the gears turning as they tried to process that bit of info.
"WHAT? Where were we during this 'girl time?' " Brad asked shocked.
"Oh don't act so surprised there big boy, you knew all about it." Megan practically purred at him.
"I DID NOT! I would remember something like that!" He shot back at her.
"Don't tell me you didn't recognize the cop Brad?" I said innocently.
"Huh?"
"Omg you two truly are the Evil siren twins arn't you?!!" Chad chirped at me. I giggled and nodded.
"Yea well if you lay with dogs your gonna get fleas." I smirked.
"Wait a minute! You two knew about this?" Luke asked astonished.
"Kinda, but I'm sworn to secrecy" Chad said smirking.
"Well then who am I going to get it out of then." Luke asked. They all looked at me. I sighed.
"You can tell him." I said.

And just like that, three voices shot out all at once and babbled at him so fast It would have been a miracle if you heard anything other than noise.
"Whoa whoa whoa hold up, one at a time." Luke said amused.
"I'm guessing you've been dying to tell someone for a while. So Brad you first." Luke said smirking.
I rolled my eyes and found as bench and sat down.
"Ok so we were on our way to well here and we got pulled over, Eva was like I got this. Then she talked with the cop for a minute then went on a hunt for her wallet and it was like a blur if events man. She was like a pro at playing the ditsy card. She reached back in the back to 'look' for her wallet but really she was like presenting her ass to the cop and let's face it, Eva's got a nice ass. Well anyway when the cop pointed out that her wallet was in her pocket she pulled it put and handed it to him then he asked her to step out of the car and Megan was like the perfect concerned girlfriend man. We damn near shit ourselves when they kissed man it was like whoa what the fuck just happened? Then when Eva came back she had somehow managed to get only a warning and the guys number basically asking them to share..well him. I didn't think it would work but it was just Wow! And when she told us w couldn't tell anyone we were stuck between a rock and a hard place. It was epic but today was way better!!" Brad rushed out in one big breath.
You had to really be paying attention to him to understand what he was saying.

Like turned to me and smirked. "Nifty tricks you have doll. When did we start this technique?" he asked me.
I shrugged "Like 3-4 years ago. As soon as I realized all men are dogs...no pun intended."
They looked at me like I grew another head.
"Ok now that that's settled let's shop!" I said jumping up and clapping my hands excitedly. Everyone laughed and shook their heads. And we were off.

Half hour later We were in the second store and I had Gage and Kevin in the dressing rooms after picking things out for them. The others had wondered off, I'm sure thinking they were my next victims. And they were right. Even if they weren't with me I was still gonna make them try stuff on. I pretty much had everyone's styles and sizes down so I would just load up and toss it at them then shove them to the dressing room.
I waited patently outside the doors for them to come out, when a foreign scent hit me. The scent of roses and Ginger, I focused on the scent a little more and found it all Were. I immediately went on alert.
I barely noticed Kevin and Gage come out of the dressing rooms. Both looking around scenting the same as I was. Gage's eyes were almost frantic looking around wildly.
"So you boys good with these?" I asked trying bring back my mood.
They both nodded.
"Do you smell that?" Gage asked. I nodded.
"it's probably nothing just someone from school shopping, just like us." I told them.
We paid for their clothes but I wasn't done yet. I grabbed my phone and called Megan.
'Yelloo' she answered.
'Where are you?' I asked.
' Just outside, we ran into some girls from school.' she said.
'K be right there' I said hanging up.
"Ok I think that's all from in here let's go catch up with the others." I told them.
As we walked the strong scent of Were's hit me. I glanced over at the guys. Kevin was scenting the air but Gage looked like he was about to loose it.
"Gage man you ok?" I asked.
"I don't know. My wolfs going insane." He said trying to calm himself. I stopped him and stood in front of him. "How long?" I asked.
"Since the dressing rooms." He told me. I nodded.
"What set him off?" I questioned
"That scent, as soon as I smelled it hes been fighting me. I don't understand. " He said.
I nodded in understanding. I recognized the struggle he was having.
"Ok you have one of two options here Gage, pay attention. One you can deal with him on your own or I have a sedative that will help you control him. If I use the sedative it will no longer be your choice so suggest you get a control on him and fast. I know it's hard and I'd rather you get him under your command so I dont have to take away your free will. So keep trying. We won't move till your, you again." I told him softly. I know I can handle this but I'm not a full alpha female yet and I won't have the sane effect on him as Luke will. If I can't contain the situation we were screwed.
'Luke?' I called through mind link never taking my eyes off Gage.
'Yes doll?'
'Um I need you.' I said.
'Why what's wrong?' he asked worry thick in his voice.
'Nothing yet. Just come here we are by sporting goods.' I told him.
'I'm on my way. Whats goon on?' He asked.
'um well Gage is losing control of his wolf and I think I know why I just need you to confirm it.' I told him.
A moment later relief washed through me as Luke approached.
He looked between us. Kevin looked at Gage wary and I was watching him on the ready. I had a veil of the sedative ready to go in my hand just in case.
Luke asked him the same things I had and told him he needed to breath through it.
'His wolf scented his mate. Same thing happened to me.'
'That's what I thought.' I replied.
We waited for a few more minutes until Gage finally looked up at us and gave us a wary smile. "Better?" Luke asked. Gage only nodded slowly.
"This is insane, he's never done this before." he said softly.
"It's ok it happens to all of us." I said with a smile.
Kevin looked at me asking what that was about, but I shook my head at him. We made our way out of the store when the scent hit me again and my eyes snapped to Gage. He froze and looked around frantically. My eyes fell on our group talking with a small group of girls. A small blonde froze an discreetly scented the air around her. I knew it was her as soon as I heard her heart beat practically stop. She took a few deep breaths before she started to turn around.

I looked at Gage who had already locked his eyes onto her petite form. I gave a small smile and leaned back into Luke as we watched. This was the first of our friends to find their mate and it's not something that you really want to miss. Kevin passed us and went up to the group and said hello but no one was really paying attention to anything but what was unfolding before their eyes.

Luke wrapped his arms around my waist and I placed my arms on top of his. Even though I  was still upset with him I was going to give him a chance. And right now my instinct was to lean on my mate and be happy for my pack mate who now has his mate.

I leaned over and took the bags from Gages slack hand. This was almost like a kick-start for him. He slowly melted and made his way to her.
Megan looked at me and smiled.
'Are they?' she asked. I nodded with a smile of my own.

Gage reached her and instantly wrapped his arms around her and she melted into him returning his hug. The group created a tight circle around them to give them a moment of privacy.

Finding your mate is and intensely intimate thing and it's not taken lightly by wolves of any kind. It's and instinct to protect them from the world and prying eyes. They gave them a few moments before Gage cleared his throat at them with a smile.
I laughed and pulled Luke along to our group. Luke reached down and took the bag from me and smiled.
"Well this has been a productive morning" I whispered to him. She snickered as we reached them.
"Gage will you introduce us to your mate?" I asked softly with a smile.
Gage looked like he was about to do cartwheels around the mall. I have never seen him like this. But then again none of us had ever seen a normal mate meeting before. I for one was almost envious of them.
"Oh yea, Luke, Eva, this is Molly. Molly this is Luke an Eva our alpha and..." He looked at me like he was about to screw up. I nodded at him. "Luna." He finished with a sigh of relief.
"That is if he behaves himself" I corrected with a smile. Luke held out his hand to her "Hello Molly," Luke said with a smile. What no snide remark to my comment? No growl? No nothing? Damn either he was serious or I was loosing my touch. She timidly shook his hand. I smiled at her when she held out her hand to me to shake. I shook my head and she almost looked scared. "Honey we only shake hands with hulks around here! Your too warm to not hug." I said pulling her into a warm hug.
She giggled nervously bit returned the hug softly.
I let her go and returned her to Gage.
"So since we are all together here why don't we stick together. I'm sure we are all here doing the same thing. So let's keep going." I chirped.
They laughed and nodded.

We strolled in and out of store after store for another 2 hours before I was stopped.
"Eva I'm protesting!" Seth said
I stopped and turned around. "What?"
"We. Are. Protesting." Luke clarified
"Ok why?" I asked. Was he finally snapping. Dammn I thought there was more in him then that! Well goes to show ya what men will endure for us lil ol girls like me. Ok so Im a little mean but hell they made me what I am...Its really hard to break the habbit now.
"We're hungry." Megan said.
"and tired" Chad whined
"and slightly aggravated" Darrel added.

I nodded. I guess it wasnt just him it was majority rules kind of thing... ok maybe he can handle a little more then I gave him credit for.  Poor guy, he must really wants me to give him a chance.

"Ok, let's go eat, get some coffee and away from the new mates mushiness over there. We still have a lot of ground to cover." I said. There was a mix between cheers and groans of complaints.

We made our way back to the food court and everyone split up to go get their own. I dropped my bags at a table and plopped down. Luke sat down across from me.

"I'm gonna go get something to eat, you want something?" he asked.
I smiled. "If you get me something I'll eat. You know me I'm not too picky." I said and he raised his eyebrow at me calling my bluff.
"Ok whatever you get me will be fine." I corrected.
He smiled and nodded. He got up and kissed my cheek and walked off.
I sat there and looked around at everyone playing and laughing. I sighed in content when my phone went off.
I fished it out of my pocket and read the text.
'hey are you guys upset at us?' - Gage
I smiled. 'no..why?' I sent back.
A moment later he returned the message. 'everyone seemed a bit irritated that's all, then y'all took off.' -Gage
'no we were hungry. And they don't understand what your going through right now. It's a bit overwhelming for them and you guys. I'm sure your welcome to join us if you think you can keep the mushy gushy stuff to a  minimum' I sent back.
'yea it is. I didn't think it would be like this. After seeing what you and Luke went through it scared the crap outta me. We'll be there in a minute, and we will try to keep it mushfree'- Gage
I smiled. 'No worries, see you in a minute' I sent back.

I sat my phone down on the table when another scent hit me. Well more like stench. My eyes searched the area around me to find the source. When they landed on two scraggly female forms in the back corner of the food court. I low growl left my lips. Their eyes snapped to mine and stared at me.

Rogues.

Ok What do you think guys?!? I tell you your awesome everytime I post but you gotta know I truely mean it from the bottom of my heart! This chapter is for you amazing people who keep reminding me why I do this! I love you guys

Well dont forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

SHARE

And as always Have a cupcake save a kitten!

Love ya

xoxo

Twitch

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 5.7K 41
I was screaming even louder thinking I was going to die. But then I landed in somebody's arms. I reacted quickly and punched the guy in the face. He...
117K 6.1K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...
9.7K 302 50
???????????????? I started at him in shocked and disbelief of what he was telling me. "I'm sorry... what? " "I am rejecting you Star. " I look from...
2.1K 168 19
I never really wanted to be popular, to make people feel like shit because it was "expected" of me. I never wanted to date the "hottest" guy in schoo...