Bad Meets Good

zarrysupreme द्वारा

"Before you can see the light you have to deal with the darkness" अधिक

Bad Meets Good
Author Note: Please Read
Are You New Here Babe
They Sell Drugs And Fight
He's Marked You As His
If I Move My Hand , Will You Scream
Let Me Help You
No One Is Going To Save You
Thank You, For Saving Me
A Girl Once Lively Is Now Broken
I Didn't Know Bad Boys Could Cook
I Love You Too Angel
We're Just Friends
Stay
You're Going To Pay For This London
Smile You Loser
Are We Anything?
You're Afraid Of Me Now
You're All Mine
Guess Who
You Perv
Author Update!
Who Is This Beauty?
We Promise
Are You Done Yet?
That's My Girl
Because , You're Not Cute
You Wouldn't Dare
You're So Difficult
Are You Sure About That?
Let's Make A Cake
You Think This Is Funny
Look Up At Me
Oops , I'm Sorry
You're A Tease
You're So Cute When You're Mad
Sshh Harry
Make You His
Carter
She's Fiesty
Don't Say It
You'll Survive
Just Drop It
I Was Invited
Open Your Eyes
Hate Each Other
Away From You
Are You Serious?
You Don't Realize It
Extra Cheese Please
A Skank Like Her
Jump Baby
That's a First
Of Course Love
Relax Guys
Yes, I'm Serious
She's About To Cry
I'm Kind Of Busy
Are You Mad At Me
Enjoying The View
Here I Come
You're Not Leaving
For Your Protection
Old Habits Die Hard
Where Are You Going?
You're The Worst
Get Mad At Me
That's The Sweetest
A Size 6
A Lucky Guy
A Good Little Girl
Author Note
I'm So Sorry
I Hate Him
Fix The Problem
Author Note

It's A Long Story

803K 11.5K 4.2K
zarrysupreme द्वारा

Hai guys! Here's the new chappp! Comment & Vote! 

Harry’s POV

After placing a chaste kiss on her forehead, her mouth tugged up into a smile before she went into a slumber. My hands ran through her auburn hair, occasionally coming across knots on the way. She looked like an angel. Running my fingers lightly across her cheek, I saw the light bruise that must’ve came from Taylor. I swear that if it wasn’t for her moving around earning my attention, I would’ve killed him. Just seeing her lay sprawled on the ground made anger take over me. I leave business finished not any leftovers. He had an exception. I’m not usually nice to people but there’s something about her that makes me have the urge too. Maybe it’s her goodness. But I know that sooner or later she will see my other side. The one I fear of her seeing.

After all that’s happened to her today, she still managed to keep herself in good spirits. If I didn’t come any quicker, worse could have had happened.

I find it amusing embarrassing her. She thought I didn’t catch her checking me out in the kitchen. It was adorable how she tried to cover it up. But she should know that I’m always watching.

Looking up at the paused TV , I grabbed the remote and turned it off. I didn’t want to continue watching TV because she might’ve waked up and she needs the rest.

Getting into a comfortable position I went off to sleep while holding her in my arms.

~3 hours later~

London’s POV

Squinting my eyes from the sunlight blaring in form the windows , I tried to get up. The sun was making my head start to hurt. I must’ve drunk to much water because it feels like my bladder is about to explode.

 Don’t you ever just get the feeling that if you move the wrong way everything will just come out?

Yeah I feel like that right now.

Lifting my head up from Harry’s lap I tried to get up, but something was stopping me. Turning my head slightly up I saw that his arms were wrapped around mines loosely as his curls covered his face. He looked at peace.

But I’m not going to be at peace yet until I use the damn bathroom.

I tried pushing his arms off mine but it didn’t work, his arms weighed tons. I began wiggling and trying to move out of his grip but he just tightened his hold while mumbling in his sleep. Sighing in defeat , I had to call him out.

“Harry!” I whispered yelled at him trying to gain his attention

He groaned and moved his head to the side.

I knew he heard me omg

“Harry!” I said once again while getting slightly annoyed.

“Ssssh” he mumbled back at me while moving his body.

Is he serious right now or?

“HARRY!!!” I screamed as loud as I could. His body jerked forwards and his eyes shot right open. He looked around as if he just came out of a bad dream. I almost fell off the coach but I caught my balance.

“What the hell are you yelling for?” his raspy voice said obviously annoyed that he woke up from his nap. I was taken aback by his tone of voice but shook it off.  

“I need to pee!” I shot back at him while glaring at him trying to unwind his hands off of me.

“Let’s just go back to sleep.” He replied while closing his eyes back.

He must think I’m joking?

“I swear to god that I’ll pee on you if you don’t move.” I said speaking the truth

“Okay okay!” he said while removing his hands off me. He face was contorted into a look of disgust. Serves him right.

I quickly shot up from the couch and ran to the nearest bathroom, which was right around the corner from the kitchen. Bless this house they live in with endless bathrooms.

Closing the door behind me, I quickly sat on the toilet. A whole weight had been lifted on me as I began to pee. I’ve never peed so long before in my life.

After I was done I made my back to the living room where Harry sat watching TV. I made my way over to the couch and laid back down, while looking up at the television.

Breaking me up from my train of thought , he spoke.

“You should probably call your parents and tell them where you’re at.” He spoke while looking at the tv.

“What?! I can’t tell them that I’m here and what happened to me today! They’ll freak out!” I said while looking over at him. I can already imagine their faces if I got home like this.

“Lie to them.” He replied bluntly while glancing over at me.

“I can’t just lie to them without them knowing I’m lying. In other words , I suck at lying!” I said while becoming overwhelmed. I do horrible under pressure.

“I don’t know! Just lie and say something about you have to stay over and do a project? That’s sounds believable right?” he questioned.

“Ughhh” I loudly groaned while running my hands through my hair.

“I’ll just call them later.”

“I-“ he spoke before getting cut off from the door opening.

“Yo Harry you home?” a guy called from the front door. His voice sounded familiar.

“In here!” Harry shouted back.

A few seconds passed before three guys came into the living room. As they came closer I recognized them as the ones that belonged to Harry’s gang.

They all had a look of confusion across their face.

“What the hell?” the one with the Irish accent spoke up. His voice was soft compared to his appearance. He looked at Harry then at me then back at Harry.

Harry sighed before opening his mouth.

“It’s a long story.” He said while running his hands through his curls.

“Yeah” I said while agreeing along with him. They all stared at me before one spoke up and made their way over to me.

“Hi I’m Louis!” the side swept haired one said while extending his hand out for me to shake. I shook his hand lightly before all the other ones approached me.

“I’m Niall” the blonde one said with the accent.

“And I’m Liam” said the last one that seemed the buffest of them all. He looked like a big teddy bear,

“it’s nice to meet you guys , I’m London” I said while waving over at them.

They all mumbled a “hey London” back towards me.

They all seemed like cool and nice people but their appearance said no. But , I’m not going to judge them on that but on their personality.

The room grew silent before Liam opened his mouth.

“Harry , we have something to tell you.” He said while scratching the back of his neck , clearly nervous.

“What?” Harry asked while boring his eyes into him.

“Well um.. we heard that.. well someone told us that-“

“That what Liam?! Stop bullshitting me!” he growled while growing impatient.

“Zayn’s back” he hurriedly spoke aloud.

Everyone grew silent as Harry eyes turned dark.

Who the hell is Zayn?

*****

How was this chappie?! Eh i'm not really sure! But ahh thanks for the votes and everything! It has 5k votes omg i want to like omg i dont even know! But i need to like take a shower now soo bye babesss

Comment & Vote <3

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Blind Love Nav द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

130 1 1
823K 55.7K 26
Sequel to The Styles Effect (Must read The Styles Effect first if you haven't before reading this one)
28.8K 533 19
"You're my light. I need you. I tried to live without you, but it wasn't worth it."
845 29 22
When darkness conceals and cold comes creeping, some other things approaches too- beings of such in the world of silence. Not all can see however...t...