BFFs with Eleanor Calder FYI...

By dyingprinc3ss

Christina McClure follows Eleanor Calder FYI Louis Tomlinson of One Direction's girlfriend or now ex- girfrie... More

Chapter 1 Break Up Mistake
Chapter 2 Messages
Chapter 3 Close Call
Chapter 4 Notes Hints and Boys
Chapter 5 Parallel Universe
Chapter 6 My World Comes Tumbling Down
Chapter 7 Confused and Betrayed
Chapter 8 Drama Tears and Thanksgiving
Chapter 9 Family Reunion
Chapter 10 Emotional Wrecks
Chapter 12 Merry-Go-Rounds And Players

Chapter 11 Saturdays

481 11 2
By dyingprinc3ss

Before I start the chapter I wanna warn you guys that there's some music and a photo on the side that goes with it!

Pic of Johannah's & Christina's outfits on da side -->

Chapter 11 Saturdays

Christina's POV:

I groggily sat up in bed. Was that all a dream? I asked myself, hopeful, but it was just wishful thinking of course. I groaned and swung my legs off the side of the bed, and hopped off. I walked to the door, quiet as I could be, and peeked out; the house was entirely quiet. I tiptoed out and down the stairs. My stomach made a dying whale sound so I decided to go to the kitchen to make some breakfast. What time is it? I asked myself.

I entered the kitchen and looked at the oven clock, it read '8:17 AM'. "Oh great," I muttered to myself and rubbed my eyes. I heard the stairs groan as someone tread down them. "Hey," said a refreshed Nate; he hugged me and then got set on making a pot of coffee. "Eww, bro, go brush your teeth," I said pinching my nose exaggeratingly. He just stuck his tongue out at me and laughed, "Yeah, yeah; whatever sis."

The stairs groaned a second time as someone leisurely walked down them. "Morning girls," my Mom said as she appeared in the kitchen before she yawned. "I'm not a girl," said Nathan with a teasing smile. "Oh yeah, sorry, morning girls and woman," replied Mom smiling in return. Nate just shook his head and continued on making his morning coffee. The stairs creaked as, I'm guessing, Johannah walked down. She yawned and sat down at the table. On closer notice you could see her red eyes and nose. My mom frowned looking at me and Jo, shook her head and then began making pancakes.

I took a seat next to Johannah. "Hey," I said lightly. She simply looked at me and her bottom lip began to quiver. Oh God, not now, don't cry. And then the tears started to pour out; I patted her back in encouragement as she cried into my shoulder. "What happened," asked my mom coming into the room with a plate of about five pancakes that smelled absolutely delicious.

"Eleanor and Louis officially broke up last night," I replied. Johannah cried even more, which I didn't even think was possible, at the mention of their names. "Oh," Mom said with a hint of pity and annoyance. She patted Johannah's back and soothingly said, "I bet Christina may be able to re kindle their flame of love." My eyes got big and I harshly whispered back, "I can't promise anything like that! I barely just started talking to her!" Johannah looked at me with big, brown, puppy dog eyes, "But you'll try, right? Promise you'll try."

I bit my bottom lip and slowly nodded, "I promise to try," I said putting an emphasis on 'try'. She hugged me tightly, squeezing the air out of me, and smiled though her face was tear streaked. She got up and walked, I'm guessing, to the bathroom to clean up. My Mom smiled at me approvingly; I just slipped lower in my seat deep in thought. What am I gonna do?

Johannah's POV:

I decided to go upstairs, change, and freshen up. I climbed the stairs quickly and headed to my room. Even though it was September it was still pretty hot so I decided on an orange mustache tank top, floral printed jeans, simple tan sandals, and a cute tan bag. I took my make up kit, outfit of the day, and walked to the bathroom.

I pulled the door of the bathroom open and closed it behind me. I set the make up bag on the sink counter and dropped my clothes on top of the (closed) toilet seat lid. I huffed and turned on the tap; I began to wash my face. After washing my face I pat it dry with a towel; then I decided to change into my clothes. After slipping on my tank top and skinny jeans I applied some make up, just the basic stuff. Feeling content with the make up I applied I zip up my make up bag, pick the clothes up that I changed out of and left the bathroom.

The smell of pancakes and syrup wafted up to my bedroom; I quickly set down my make up bag and clothes. and then zipped down the stairs to the dining room. I beamed at Chris, Mom and Nate as I took my seat. "So what do you girls plan on doing today," asked Mom gently cutting a piece off her omelet and then, with the fork, placing it in her mouth and chewing. "Uhh how about we all go to the mall," suggested Chris pouring syrup all over her pancakes. "I'd love to but I have work," replied Mom. "I know, I meant Nate could go with us," Chris said smiling at Nate; he presented a sheepish smile that begged me to convince her not to, I replied with a wicked grin and he grew pale. He gave Mom a look that basically said, 'I-don't-want-to-go-to-the-mall-with-you-guys-because-girls-take-forever'.

"Alright, it's settled then," said Mom cheerfully before finishing off the rest of her omelet. This ought to end interestingly...

Nathan's POV:

"C'mon, Chrissy hurry up! You've been in there for an hour," I yell frustrated at the closed bathroom door. "Okay, okay, just wait one more minute," replied the muffled voice of my sister. "Fine, but one minute," I say giving up and retuning to my bedroom.

Four Minutes And Twenty Seven Seconds Later

"Okay, I'm done; the bathroom is all yours," says Chrissy dressed in bright turquoise colored skinny jeans and a black-and-white stripped tee, completed with sunglass in her wavy brown hair. I pick up my stuff and head to the bathroom to get ready. I changed into my clothes and combed my hair, and ruffle it a bit to get that messy look which, for some unknown reason, the girls loved. Right when I was about to step out of the bathroom I got a text. I haven't texted or seen this number in years and all I get is a, 'Hay :)'. Her name went over and over again in my head and I remembered a bunch of memories of high school and the fun times we had. 'Hey', I reply back nonchalantly. 'Whats up? I heard your back in town! :D', Crystal replied. 'My sisters are dragging me to the Independence mall, what about you?' I text while walking to my temporary bedroom, only glance up a few times to make sure I don't bump into anything.

I wait a while and then stuffed my phone in the back right pocket of my jeans. I set down my stuff on the bed before getting a buzz. 'At Independence mall with some friends :) we should meet up and chill and catch u! ^-^', Crystal texted. A second later my phone buzzed, '*up'. I didn't really know how to reply to his so I just put, 'Sure'. 'Great! :D', she replied overly happy about it.

"Come on, Nate! Hurry up," yelled an impatient Han. "You know, 'patience is a virtue'," I quoted as I walked down the stairs. "Yeah, yeah, whatever," she said dismissing the thought with a wave of a hand. "Where's Chrissy anyway," I asked once I reached Han. "Here," Chrissy yelled practically running down the stairs. "Is everyone ready," I asked. The girls nodded and so we left, Chrissy last so she could lock the door.

The drive to the mall was a short one, about fifteen minutes. I parked the close to the Macy's entrance/exit so we subconsciously agreed to enter through that entrance/exit. "Okay, let's remember this entrance," said Han. We glanced round and somewhat memorized the clothing near the entrance. 'Want to meet up at the food court?', I texted Crystal once we exited the Macy's into the interior of the mall. 'OK, see you there! :)', she texted back. "Who ya textin' bro," asked Chrissy with a smirk. "Crystal," I said nonchalantly. "Oh," she said still smiling.

"Uhm well I'm going to the food court," I said straying the group, "stay together and don't get lost." Chrissy and Han both gave me the looks that screamed, 'stop-babying-us-we're-old-enough-to-take-care-of-our-selves'. "Oh uhm I guess ignore what I just said, have fun and let's meet back here in four hours," I said thinking it over in my head and deciding what I said was fine. They grinned at me, yelled their byes from a distance and then scurried on to go to whatever stores they wanted to go to.

It took me a while to get to the food court, it was weird being in this mall after the four years I've been gone, nearly five now. I spotted the familiar blonde hair. "Crystal," I said wondering if it was really her. She turned around and I swear my breath caught in my throat. She looked beautiful and older. "Nathan," she said looking at me, "wow you've changed." She hugged me, wrapped her arms around my neck. "It's been forever," she said once she let me out of the hug. "Yeah, it rally has been," I said with a small laugh. We sat down at a table and began talking.

"So, what're you doing back in town," she asked. "Well I got a few days off of school and I don't have a test to study for so I decided to come and visit," I replied with a grin. "So, what're you doing nowadays," I asked. "Well right now I'm just taking some online classes, it's a little late for me to enroll so I just decided to at least do that," she replied. "So, how was you year off college? Did you get to see the world like you wanted," I questioned further. "No, just Europe," she said with a sheepish grin "Oh, cool; how was it," I asked wanting to know more. "Well at times, plain depressing," she said with a slight frown. "Awe, why," I asked interested. "It rains a lot in Europe and it's pretty cloudy there too," she replied.

Three Hours Of Talking And Laughing Later

"I had so much fun," Crystal said getting up from her chair. "So did I," I replied getting up from my chair. She came up to me, a bit hesitant, for a goodbye hug. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waste. In that moment of pure bliss I never wanted to let go, but then she let go so I had to in return. When she unhooked her arms from my neck she looked up, into my face, about to say goodbye I guess but the words seemed stuck in her throat. I started to lean in and she was leaning in. And then when my mouth was a millimeter from kissing her lips, I stopped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568K 29.3K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...
842K 35K 75
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
16.2M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...