Chapter 8 Drama Tears and Thanksgiving

Before I start this chapter I wanna warn you that there's some music and a photo that goes with it!

Pic of Jo on da side -->

Chapter 8 Drama, Tears, and Thanksgiving

Christina's POV:

"SHE WHAT," exclaimed my sister. She took the stairs two at a time trying not to fall. She reached my bedroom panting, "OHEMMGEE," she yelled, "READ IT!" "Okay, okay, calm down before you die," I yelled in response. "Thanks for the encouraging message. Don't worry, I'm not going to delete my Twitter or Facebook anytime soon. I think that me and Lou need a time away from each other to get things... straight. Sincerely, Eleanor J Calder," I read out loud.

"So like OMG MY SIS IS BESTIES WITH ELEANOR CALDER," Jo shrieked. "Woah there," I said trying to calm down the little thirteen year old, "we just talked okay, that's it. And you're not telling anyone about this!" "Okay, okay fine," said Jo raising her hands in defeat, "now what?" "I don't know," I replied, "should I message her again?" "HECK YES," said Jo.

I looked down at my little light screen and started typing. My sister started inching towards me to read what I was typing. I put down my phone and looked at her, "What're you doing?" "Breathing," she said giving me a smartass comment. "Uh huh, what else," I asked her. "I'm trying to see what you're going to tell Eleanor, I don't want you making a fool of yourself," she said. I got up from my chair, "Okay that's it leave." I pushed her out of my room and shut the door in her face. "You're making a big mistake," she said. "Yeah, whatever," I replied, "at least last Thanksgiving I didn't-."

"You wouldn't dare tell anyone about that," she said behind the wooden door. "Oh watch me," I said a smirk working up on my lips. "MOM," Jo yelled. "What sweetie," asked my Mom clearly annoyed. "CHRIS IS THREATENING TO TELL PEOPLE ABOUT THE THING," said Jo. "What thing," asked my Mom playing dumb. "THE THING THAT HAPPENED LAST YEAR," yelled Jo getting annoyed. "When did what happen," my Mom said taking her questions further. "LAST THANKSGIVING," she yelled once more. My Mom covered her mouth before a laugh could escape, "You mean when you-." "DON'T YOU DARE BRING IT UP," yelled my sister. "Now young lady do not use that tone with me," my Mom said. "UGH," my sister groaned stomping her feet back to her bedroom and then slamming the door.

I snickered and opened the door. I sat back down on my chair once more picked up my phone.

'So what happened between you and Louis? Why did you guys break up? I don't mean to be nosy or anything but you guys were like "The Couple".'

I sighed and pressed send. I got a reply minutes later.

'I would rather call you and tell you. Can I have your number?'

I fangirled on the inside, OMG ELEANOR CALDER WANTS TO CALL ME!

'Sure. It's (NOT REAL NUMBER! DO NOT CALL FOREALZ) 1-(816)-733-9852'

I replied. Minutes later I got a call.

"Hi," I said. "Um hey Christina," she said. "Most people just call me Chrissy," I said. "Okay," she replied. From the sound of her voice it sounded like she was gonna break down and cry any minute. "Are you okay," I asked her. "No," El replied breaking down and crying, "I was just so angry and I don't know, jealous." "It's okay," I said. "No, it's not," El cried, "it's my fault we broke up!" "Hey, you can't blame yourself," I said, "he had to have some part in why you guys broke up." "But that's the thing," she replied, "he didn't!" "El," I said trying to calm her down, "it's going to be fine." "How do you know," she asked finished from crying for a minute. "I just do," I replied. It was hard for me not to cry, she was like a legend, a queen as we call and she was crying. "I'll do what I can to get you guys back together," I promised. "You mean it," she asked like a little kid. "Yeah," I replied sincerity ringing in my voice.

I heard someone knocking on the door. I hesitated, "El?" "Yeah," she hesitated. "I have to go, stay strong okay," I said. "Kay, bye," she replied. "Bye," I said before I ended the call. I glanced at my clock, it was 7:45 pm. Who would be here at this time, I thought to myself. Yeah sure, it wasn't midnight or something but it was dinner time for most people. I stood up and put my iPhone in my back pocket and padded down the stairs.

I glanced into the living room; my mom was getting ready for her shift at the hospital. "Hey Mom," I said. "Hey sweetie," she replied quickly looking up from her bag. "Did someone knock," I ask. "Mmmhm," she said barely higher than a whisper. "Any idea who it is," I didn't check. There was a knocking again at the door, this time a little more urgent and louder.

I walked up to the door and hesitated but opened the door. I sure as hell wasn't expecting him to come here.