Chapter 11 Saturdays

Before I start the chapter I wanna warn you guys that there's some music and a photo on the side that goes with it!

Pic of Johannah's & Christina's outfits on da side -->

Chapter 11 Saturdays

Christina's POV:

I groggily sat up in bed. Was that all a dream? I asked myself, hopeful, but it was just wishful thinking of course. I groaned and swung my legs off the side of the bed, and hopped off. I walked to the door, quiet as I could be, and peeked out; the house was entirely quiet. I tiptoed out and down the stairs. My stomach made a dying whale sound so I decided to go to the kitchen to make some breakfast. What time is it? I asked myself.

I entered the kitchen and looked at the oven clock, it read '8:17 AM'. "Oh great," I muttered to myself and rubbed my eyes. I heard the stairs groan as someone tread down them. "Hey," said a refreshed Nate; he hugged me and then got set on making a pot of coffee. "Eww, bro, go brush your teeth," I said pinching my nose exaggeratingly. He just stuck his tongue out at me and laughed, "Yeah, yeah; whatever sis."

The stairs groaned a second time as someone leisurely walked down them. "Morning girls," my Mom said as she appeared in the kitchen before she yawned. "I'm not a girl," said Nathan with a teasing smile. "Oh yeah, sorry, morning girls and woman," replied Mom smiling in return. Nate just shook his head and continued on making his morning coffee. The stairs creaked as, I'm guessing, Johannah walked down. She yawned and sat down at the table. On closer notice you could see her red eyes and nose. My mom frowned looking at me and Jo, shook her head and then began making pancakes.

I took a seat next to Johannah. "Hey," I said lightly. She simply looked at me and her bottom lip began to quiver. Oh God, not now, don't cry. And then the tears started to pour out; I patted her back in encouragement as she cried into my shoulder. "What happened," asked my mom coming into the room with a plate of about five pancakes that smelled absolutely delicious.

"Eleanor and Louis officially broke up last night," I replied. Johannah cried even more, which I didn't even think was possible, at the mention of their names. "Oh," Mom said with a hint of pity and annoyance. She patted Johannah's back and soothingly said, "I bet Christina may be able to re kindle their flame of love." My eyes got big and I harshly whispered back, "I can't promise anything like that! I barely just started talking to her!" Johannah looked at me with big, brown, puppy dog eyes, "But you'll try, right? Promise you'll try."

I bit my bottom lip and slowly nodded, "I promise to try," I said putting an emphasis on 'try'. She hugged me tightly, squeezing the air out of me, and smiled though her face was tear streaked. She got up and walked, I'm guessing, to the bathroom to clean up. My Mom smiled at me approvingly; I just slipped lower in my seat deep in thought. What am I gonna do?

Johannah's POV:

I decided to go upstairs, change, and freshen up. I climbed the stairs quickly and headed to my room. Even though it was September it was still pretty hot so I decided on an orange mustache tank top, floral printed jeans, simple tan sandals, and a cute tan bag. I took my make up kit, outfit of the day, and walked to the bathroom.

I pulled the door of the bathroom open and closed it behind me. I set the make up bag on the sink counter and dropped my clothes on top of the (closed) toilet seat lid. I huffed and turned on the tap; I began to wash my face. After washing my face I pat it dry with a towel; then I decided to change into my clothes. After slipping on my tank top and skinny jeans I applied some make up, just the basic stuff. Feeling content with the make up I applied I zip up my make up bag, pick the clothes up that I changed out of and left the bathroom.