Haikyuu!! BF Scenario

By AnimeFreak015

More

How They Met
How They Met p.2
When He Starts Catching Feelings
Ask You On A Date
Any Characters???

On The Date/Some Fails

3.6K 81 55
By AnimeFreak015

Hinata

You sat next to Hinata at a park while eating snacks. He carried a volleyball around just in case if he wanted to play. You couldn't help loving the cute faces he makes at you. Hinata got up and gave the ball to you. " Toss for me!" You nodded as he backed up a bit. He didn't know that there's a pond behind him. " Ready?" He nodded. He watched a you tossed the ball towards him. A duck swam to him and saw a bag of crackers in his back pocket. Th duck quacked loudly and bit his butt. " GAH!" Hinata missed the ball getting hit in the face and falls in the water. You quickly ran to him. " Hinata!" He sat up soaked while the duck ate his crackers. " I just got robbed by a duck."

Kageyama

Kageyama was really trying his best to spoil you on the date. He kept trying to buy things for you like candy, food, drinks. He even said a ring which made you laugh because you both know he isnt rich enough to buy one at this type of time. When walking, you felt him hold your hand a bit tight. You looked at him. " Kageyama, what's wrong?" He kept glaring at someone. You looked and saw a tall guy with swept brown hair walking this way with a smirk. He waved. " Tobio-chan! Is that your girlfriend? Or should i say Queen." Kageyama growled. " Get lost please. We're on a date." The smirking guy looked at you and took your free hand. " Oikawa Toru. Your majesty." He kissed your hand, making your blush lightly. Next thing you know, Oikawa is on the ground with a bruise on his cheek. Kageyama pulled you close and mumbled. " My queen..."

Daichi

"Daichi you got me so many flowers." Daichi is too sweet. But then he can be a bit scary when it comes to different guys staring at you. You placed the flowers in your bag. Daichi brought you to a volleybal game. Sure it wasn't so fancy but hey, you and Daichi love the sport. You both sat at the bleachers, watching the game. He sometimes shouts and cheers loudly next you. People sometimes stares at him so you had to pull him down to sit. A few games later, you wasn't focusing on the game anymore. Daichi looked at you. " (Y/N), you're not enjoying the game?" You looked at him in silence. He got a bit worried until you took out something. " Here. I made you a flower crown." You placed it on his head. He smiled. " Thank you (Y/N)."

Sugawara

You and Suga were at the movie theatre, watching (horror movie). The mood is very romantic. Especially when he put his arm around you, comforting you. Good thing he's with you. You couldn't handle being alone in the dark while scary crap is happening. On the screen, it go very intense. Your heart started beating and your hands started shaking. Then a jumpscare popped up, making you shriek. You dropped the popcorn and jumped on Suga's lap. He chuckled. " It's okay. I'm here. Plus this is the second time you have been on my lap." He smiled innocently. You blushed and whispered. "I will get more popcorn and dump it on your head."

Asahi

Asahi wasn't so comfortable going out where there are people. So you decided to chill at your house. Your parents weren't there so why not. Asahi walkes around the house while you were hiding. You told him that you will in the bathroom. But really, you wanted to scare him. " (Y/N), are you okay? You been in there for a long time and I need to go also." He said. He walked in your room. You carefully followed behind him. " Asahi-san!" You jumped on his back laughing. He screamed and started going stiff. "Sorry Asahi. I had to. You can go to the bathroom." His face turned red. " I think I already did."" Aaaww gross!"

Kenma

Both you and Kenma were at his house. You saw a bunch of his video games stacked up near his T.V. Very lost and confused, you kept looking around as he was on his DS. "So, where are we gonna have our date?" He paused his game. He just stared at the screen then turned his head towards you. "Well...here." The date took place in his house? You knew that he doesn't like going anywhere but still. You shrugged it off. "Okay, what game are you playing?" He blushed a bit at the screen. You took a look. It showed two people kissing. Kenma quickly turned it off and hid under his blanket. His face was red. "It was us two. Don't judge."

Oikawa

Oikawa kept embarrassing you everywhere while going on a date. When you try to walk faster, he would run up and hug your from behind, fake crying. "(Y/N)-chan, don't leave me! We're on a date remember!?" He yelled in front of a little cafe as he spun around, lifting you off the ground. Once he out you down, you saw people giggling and staring at you smiling, making you blush and hide your face. "Oikawa, don't make a scene please?" He looked and smile. "What's wrong with expressing our love?" He pecked your neck. You gasped and pushed him off, hard, making him stumble. He tried to grab the table to stop his fall, but he grabbed the table cover, pulling it down, making food all onto him. You walked away, trying not to laugh. Oikawa is just on the floor, covered in cake. 

Nishinoya 

You were waiting for Nishinoya, sitting on the bench in the park. He seems to be taking a long time. You shrugged it off and took your phone out. You sended him a text and continued waiting for him. It passed thirty minutes. No sign of Nishinoya anywhere at all. You got a bit worried. When you took your phone out, you saw a text. It kinda creeped you out since it was in caps. "TURN AROUND."   You read. Your heart started beating quickly. Slowly, you turned around and saw a red Nishinoya holding a box of chocolate. Nishinoya is a brave person, but he looks so shy and harmless. "Sorry I was late. I wanted to bring a gift and I woke up a bit late so I rushed." You smiled. "Thank you Nishinoya. And, can I tell you something?" He nodded. You placed your hand on his head and made him look down. "You forgot your pants." He stood there for a moment, then face turn red as a tomato. "Let's ignore that."

Tanaka

The date with Tanaka was very wonderful, it's just that he was a bit too protective. Everywhere you two walked he would glare or growl at any guys that looked at you. He almost got into a fight with a guy who returned your phone from a store. He made two girls cry when they insulted you. You told him that it's okay, but he insulted them back with a scary face he always makes, making them run away. Right now, you and Tanaka were walking around and you saw your neighbor, Kenji. "Kenji!" You yelled and waved. Kenji looked over and smiled. You ran to and greeted him, while Tanaka followed, grumbling. Kenji looked at you. "Hey my sweet neighbor. I see you're on a date. That's cute" Tanaka stepped in front of you and glared. "Only I can compliment her with sweet things you lousy-" Before he can finish, Kenji's friend and teammate, Aone, stood in front of Kenji. Tanaka gulped. "N-Nice to meet you too." You always knew that Tanaka can't be always brave.

Tsukishima

Tsuki invited you over to his place because he didn't feel like going anywhere else from his home. You quickly got dressed and went over once he gave you his address. Onc you got to his door, you knocked and waited. He was taking a long time to answer. You were thinking what was keeping him busy. Ten minutes later, you heard the door open. But it wasn't Tsuki. It seems to be his older brother, Akiteru. He gasped a bit and smiled. " You must be Tsuki's girlfriend. Come in." He said and moved out the way. You bowed and took off your shoes then walked in. You felt a bit awkward. Tsuki is really way different from his brother. Akiteru quickly sat you on the couch and took out some album book. " I gotta say, I'm surprised he can get a girlfriend as pretty as you. Before he comes out of the shower, I have to show you some of his baby pictures." You shrugged and watched him open the books. Five minutes passed, Tsuki came out in the living. " Hm? Akiteru? Y/N?" He looked over the couch and blushed. A picture of Tsuki as a baby in a dinosaur costume was in your hands. You looked up and smiled. " Hey Dino-boy." Tsuki grunted and walked away.

Yamaguchi

" S-Sorry Y/N!" Yamaguchi yelled out as he spilled water on your shoe on accident. You patted his back to calm him down and gave him a warm smile. "It's okay Yama, all I have to do is to wipe it off. It's just water."" L-Let me do it/ I caused the mess." He quickly grabbed a napkin and reached under that table to wipe your shoe." There! All better!" He tried to sit up quickly, but it caused him to hit his head under the table. " Ow! My head Y/N my head!" He cried out grabbing onto his head. Everyone started looking towards you and Yamaguchi. You blushed in embarassment and rubbed his back. " Hey you're being too loud. People are looking at us." All you felt was everyones eyes staring at you. You heard sniffling. You looked to see Yamaguchi with tears forming. He kept mumbling something to himself and is close to sobbing. You asked him why he's crying. " I feel like you're gonna leave me because I'm embarrassing you." You sat there silent for a bit, then laughed. " I wouldn't leave you. Trust me, you're too cute." He smiled and nodded. " Thanks...can you kiss my head?"

Kuroo

" Yo, Kenma, why are you attracting so much cats?" Kuroo grumbled in jealousy. Kenma shrugged as a cat licks his cheeks. " Maybe because I'm the only one in the team who's a legit cat." He pet the cat that is on his lap. You were playing with one of the cats Kuroo has in his hand. Kuroo chuckled. " I see you like cats also." You nodded. While playing with the cat, the cat bit your finger, making you quickly pull your hand away. Kuroo saw and grabbed your hand. " Shit! You okay?" You slightly nodded. " Yea I guess." You looked as two dot of blood appeared on your hand. Kuroo glared at the cat, and out of nowhere, he hissed at the cat. Making him and the cat having a hissing war. You and Kenma watched. You both can see that the cat was about to attack. Kenma looked at you. " Y/N, I suggest you should come over here."" Why?" Out of nowhere, the cat leaped and attacked Kuroo's face, making him scream. You sat next to Kenma as his cats started surrounding you purring. " Did he do that before." He nodded. " Yea...sadly."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
126K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
174K 8K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
369K 32.2K 91
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)