When He Starts Catching Feelings

Boy's P.O.V.

Hinata

(Y/N) is so pretty! I think she's a second year though. But she's very pretty! Uuugh my face is hot. I'm supposed to be focus on this. *hits the volleyball* She's been in my mind too much. Maybe she might come to one of our games. Oh that will be so nice of her! I can imagine it. Hearing her sweet voice cheering for me. Gwuaaahh! I should ask her out. *jumps and spikes the volleyball* Okay, okay! No more her! It's all about practice and-SHE'S HERE! *gets hit in the face by the ball and falls* Ooooww...
Kageyama: Dumbass focus!

Kageyama

Hmmm...I never knew she came here...Maybe I should get her number. J-Just for notes that's all. I think. She is cute after. Hopefully she hasn't seen me be all mean to that dumbass Hinata. Do girls even like tough guys like me. Well...she does look friendly, pretty...sweet. *slaps his cheeks* I'm getting out of focus. I'm suppose to be thinking about me and Hinata's quick. If it can work....Do she likes flowers? Dammit there I go again. *stands up* Maybe I should take a break. *walks out the classroom* I guess I'm starting to like her. *sees her from down the hallway and blushes* Shit! *runs but ends up running into a wall*....
Hinata: *laughing from far* Baka!

Daichi

My god the girl's captain is so gorgous. Hopefull no one notice that I like her. I need to act like a captain. Strong and focused. Oh what am I kidding? We're just alike. I know she's the perfect one I feel it in my gut. Maybe I should ask her out on a date. Like last time except we hanged out as friends. But I know that we will be together. For I am-*gets a hard pat on the back by Suga* Ow that hurt. " S-Suga!" He just laughed and walked away. So much for a self speech.
Suga: I know he likes her. Just not gonna mention it. I see how he stares at her

Sugawara

*has many flowers in his hands* I wonder if she would like these. Everyone loves flowers. These flowers reminds me of her. All beautiful and sweet. Smells nice...*blushes* Not that I know how she smells nice even though sometimes we walk together close. Which I love. She makes my day just by smiling. I care about her alot. I like how she sometimes call me Sugamama since I act such like a mom for the team. Heh heh, maybe one day, except for her calling me mom, she might start calling me daddy.
Daichi: I never knew Suga has a naughty side I swear!

Asahi

*shaking and sweaty* She's watching me practice she's watching me practice she's watching me PRACTICE! Her nice gentle eyes are just watching me. Do I look good? Hopefully I do. Some people thinks I'm scary or too old. Or that I look like Jesus...aaaaaAAAAH she's smiling at me. I gotta show off my moves. Maybe I can win her like that. Maybe. I may have a glass heart but I am brave for lo-SHE'S WALKING TOWARDS ME! *faints*
Nishinoya: Yo Asahi-san! Get up!

Kenma

Is it wrong for a guy like me to like a cool girl like her? We both love video games. And gets annoyed by bedhead. He's just borned with that I guess. She's very pretty. *looks up and sees her then smile softly* Maybe I should go talking to her. She is kinda and pretty. I named a cute pokemon after her. It just reminds me of her. *stands up* First time falling for a gil who understands me. What a wondeful fate finally. *walks to her*
Kuroo: He's smiling for the first time...

Oikawa

Aaaah I can tell love is in the air for us two. Too bad Tobio-chan is in the way. That little bastard. First he tries to steal my place and now cockblocking me and her sister's love. Besides, she might be better than my ex. Who knows? My sweet sweet (Y/N)-chan. I shall win your heart since you won mine. Hm...I think I have two condoms in my backpack. If I do then I'm prepared. Hehehehe, she can be my Trashy Queen. *gets slapped behind the head by Iwaizumi* AH! " Iwa-chan stop bullying me!"
Iwaizumi: You don't know how many time I had to hit him to make him focus

Nishinoya

Too excited! *jumping all over the place* Too excited! *shakes his fist* I met a pretty girl! We touched hands! Well she had to since I fel on the ground. But still! *does a bunch of cartwheels* Gaaah she's all mine! Whoever touches her is gonna get hurt! *growls silently* I wonder if she likes me. Hopefully I'm not annoying to her. I'm a great person, even though I got suspended for a few months for what I had done. Wait!....Is she into short guys!? Goddammit hopefully she does. Now I'm freaking out. I need to play volleyball I have to much energy!
Asahi: He scares me. Only (Y/N) can make him calm.

Tanaka

Ho ho! I'm about to get me a girlfriend! (Y/N) shall be mines today. Hopefully she notice my manly features. I'm actually surprised that she isn't scared of the normal faces I make. Well they're normal to me. But my faces seems to amuse her I guess. Ooooooo she is so fine! Everything is so wonderful. Her laugh, angelic as fuck! I can't wait to ask here out!
Nishinoya: I support him!

Tsukishima

Tch. My head hurts. My heart is suddenly beating. I don't know what I'm thinking. I can't even think straight. It's either I'm getting sick or...or...no...Don't tell me I have a crush on her! Damn I know she's hot when she's annoyed but damn. I have a cold heart why do I like her. She's don't even look like she likes me. Was I too mean? Shoot I know how she felt when people take off my headphones. Am I really growing feelings for her? This is insane. Maybe if I tell her she might not feel the same way. I wouldn't care...but then...I'll feel a little heart broken...
Yamaguchi: Poor Tsuki...

Yamaguchi

You don't know how many time I had ti hide from here. She gets me all flusttered and shy! She thinks I'm adorable too! That actually made me wanna hug her, but I didn't want to creep her out. I can't be that attractive right? Some people say I judt look like I can be everyone's little brother. Should I ask her out? Should I not ask her out? I'm so confused!
Tsukishima:....He isn't gone win her of course

Kuroo

It's sad that I had to give her back to the Karasuno team once the game was over. She's...she's just to adorable and cute. Yet her body looks so mature and sexy. Her face is so round I...I just couldn't help playing with her cheeks. It somehow makes me play better than before. Showing off my skills. And who cares if I'm kinda too big for her...Hahaha that sounds dirty. I like it. *starts daydreaming about dirty things*
Kenma: *playing on his DS then looks up*....I will pray for her...*goes back to his game*