How They Met

Hinata

You were walking around the school eating a candy bar, looking for your best friend/senpai, Sugawara. As you turned, your candy bar was knocked out of your hand, having your candy replaced with a volleyball. You looked down and sighed. "My candy bar..." You looked to see where the ball came from and saw a orange head boy running up to you. " SORRY!!" He stopped in front of you and bowed. You can tell he's a first year. You're a second year. You ruffled his hair. " It's okay shorty." You smiled a bit and walked away, continuing your search for Sugawara. He turned red and yelled. " BUT I CAN JUMP THOUGH!!!"

Kageyama

You was sitting there near the players watching Yukigaoka Jr High team play with Kitagawa Daiichi players. You knew that Yukigaoka was gonna lose in a sec, but then you more focus on someone else. He had a mean look as he was walking towards the bench to sit down. ' Seems like he was benched.' You thought as you got a better look. He had deep dark blue eyes. He turned to you. Your eyes widen but you quickly waved at him with a smile. "Yo!" He blushed lightly but shook his head. " Hey..." You two were sitting there talking until the game was over. You now understood why he was benched. He gave you a quick wave before he went back to his team.

Daichi

"Nice serve!" You heard as you were watching you team practice. You were the captain of the Girls' Karasuno Basketball team. You couldn't wait to go to the Inerhigh-Preliminaries. You were very focus on your team. Watching their every move you didn't know that Daichi was standing next to you. He patted your back as you jumped. " Hey there. You must be the captain." He said with a smile. You nodded. " Yep! The name is (Y/N)! You must be Daichi." He nodded. " Yea. It's nice to see your team working hard. Hopefully my team can act like yours. I have two boys who keep arguing." He laughed. You barely chuckled. " Well hurry and go to them. Maybe they destroyed the whole court." He had a worried look. "....HINATA! KAGEYAMA!" He ran off.

Sugawara

"God dammit Hinata and Kageyama!" You yelled as the two boys ran ahead of you, leaving in the dust. You wanted to get to class first even though you're a third year student, but it seems that they took they racing thing seriously. " Damn, Hinata has my water!" You yelled again. As you ran faster pushing yourself, you accidently ran into someone. Causing you two to fall on the ground. " A-Are you okay?!" He stuttered in surprise. You looked rubbing you head and eyes widen. " S-Suga! The guy in my class! I'm so sorry." He smiled and rubbed his head also. " It's okay (Y/N). But you're a bit early. It's like six in the morning." You paused. ".......It is?....BAAAAKAAAAAS!" You got off him and ran, getting ready to murder Hinata and Kageyama.

Asahi

You were helping Nishinoya practice his recieving skills even though he was suspended and couldn't do any club activites for a month. But the month was about to be over soon. As you spiked the ball towards him, he didn't save it from touching the floor. Instead, he had a angry face and he was glaring at someone. " Noya?..." You turned around and saw a guy towering over you. You shrieked and backed away. He looked at you and bowed. " S-Sorry, I was just watching you two practice. It jus caught my attention so quickly." Your eyes squinted then you realized. " Heeey. You the ace of the Karasuno Volleyball Team. No wonder why you look famili-"" Don't talk to him!" Nishinoya yelled and picked up the ball. Asahi sighed. " I better get going. I'm no ace." He walked away.

Kenma

"Leave me alone Kuroo." You groaned as the cocky Kuroo tried to flirt with you. He smirked. " Come on, be a good gi-" You roughly pushed his face away. " I'm playing a game!" Kuroo groaned and walked away mumbling. Another person sat next to you where Kuroo was. "Listen if you don't get away from me I will-" You stopped. It was that quiet blond kid, even though he hair is really black. " Kenma?" He looked at you. " Hey...I can sit somewhere else if you want." You tilted your head until you remembered what you said, since you thought he was Kuroo. " Oh no! I don't mind. I thought you were someone else." He nodded and sat there. You looked at his bag and saw a pair of volleyball shoes. " Oh, you like volleyball?" He looked at you again. "Hm...not really."