On The Date/Some Fails

Hinata

You sat next to Hinata at a park while eating snacks. He carried a volleyball around just in case if he wanted to play. You couldn't help loving the cute faces he makes at you. Hinata got up and gave the ball to you. " Toss for me!" You nodded as he backed up a bit. He didn't know that there's a pond behind him. " Ready?" He nodded. He watched a you tossed the ball towards him. A duck swam to him and saw a bag of crackers in his back pocket. Th duck quacked loudly and bit his butt. " GAH!" Hinata missed the ball getting hit in the face and falls in the water. You quickly ran to him. " Hinata!" He sat up soaked while the duck ate his crackers. " I just got robbed by a duck."

Kageyama

Kageyama was really trying his best to spoil you on the date. He kept trying to buy things for you like candy, food, drinks. He even said a ring which made you laugh because you both know he isnt rich enough to buy one at this type of time. When walking, you felt him hold your hand a bit tight. You looked at him. " Kageyama, what's wrong?" He kept glaring at someone. You looked and saw a tall guy with swept brown hair walking this way with a smirk. He waved. " Tobio-chan! Is that your girlfriend? Or should i say Queen." Kageyama growled. " Get lost please. We're on a date." The smirking guy looked at you and took your free hand. " Oikawa Toru. Your majesty." He kissed your hand, making your blush lightly. Next thing you know, Oikawa is on the ground with a bruise on his cheek. Kageyama pulled you close and mumbled. " My queen..."

Daichi

"Daichi you got me so many flowers." Daichi is too sweet. But then he can be a bit scary when it comes to different guys staring at you. You placed the flowers in your bag. Daichi brought you to a volleybal game. Sure it wasn't so fancy but hey, you and Daichi love the sport. You both sat at the bleachers, watching the game. He sometimes shouts and cheers loudly next you. People sometimes stares at him so you had to pull him down to sit. A few games later, you wasn't focusing on the game anymore. Daichi looked at you. " (Y/N), you're not enjoying the game?" You looked at him in silence. He got a bit worried until you took out something. " Here. I made you a flower crown." You placed it on his head. He smiled. " Thank you (Y/N)."

Sugawara

You and Suga were at the movie theatre, watching (horror movie). The mood is very romantic. Especially when he put his arm around you, comforting you. Good thing he's with you. You couldn't handle being alone in the dark while scary crap is happening. On the screen, it go very intense. Your heart started beating and your hands started shaking. Then a jumpscare popped up, making you shriek. You dropped the popcorn and jumped on Suga's lap. He chuckled. " It's okay. I'm here. Plus this is the second time you have been on my lap." He smiled innocently. You blushed and whispered. "I will get more popcorn and dump it on your head."

Asahi

Asahi wasn't so comfortable going out where there are people. So you decided to chill at your house. Your parents weren't there so why not. Asahi walkes around the house while you were hiding. You told him that you will in the bathroom. But really, you wanted to scare him. " (Y/N), are you okay? You been in there for a long time and I need to go also." He said. He walked in your room. You carefully followed behind him. " Asahi-san!" You jumped on his back laughing. He screamed and started going stiff. "Sorry Asahi. I had to. You can go to the bathroom." His face turned red. " I think I already did."" Aaaww gross!"

Kenma

Both you and Kenma were at his house. You saw a bunch of his video games stacked up near his T.V. Very lost and confused, you kept looking around as he was on his DS. "So, where are we gonna have our date?" He paused his game. He just stared at the screen then turned his head towards you. "Well...here." The date took place in his house? You knew that he doesn't like going anywhere but still. You shrugged it off. "Okay, what game are you playing?" He blushed a bit at the screen. You took a look. It showed two people kissing. Kenma quickly turned it off and hid under his blanket. His face was red. "It was us two. Don't judge."