The Dating Challenge ( A Sho...

By Blue_Jumper

24 year old Joey Graceffa and 27 year old Shane Dawson have to date for 2 months the rules are simple they c... More

A/n
The Challenge :1
Coming out as Shoey:2
First date:3
A/N
Scary children and Tacos:5
A collab in preperation:6
So not Third wheeling it:7
Authors Note
Confusion:8
Authors Note
Authors Note
Becoming "that" type of couple:9
Coming to terms:10
Authors Note
Is it fate? :11
Joeys parents :12

I want him:4

462 14 8
By Blue_Jumper

n was( A/N This entire chapter will
be in Daniels POV I am going to start at from joeys and Shane's first date . Vote. Comment. Yeah...... This is not edited Blue_jumper )

Daniels POV

I was working my tables at the Cicada club, the place that I work. I was talking to Bryan , my best friend , when Sheryl,the nice kind  lady who works as the host came and told me to go to table 3.

I grabbed a notepad and casually made my way through the busy crowed of people waiting to be seated.

When I made my way over to table 3 I noticed it was occupied by 2 guys one had short brown hair and the other had dirty blond styled into a quiff , as I approached the table , I realized they look really familiar almost as if I have seen them before . 

"Hello my name is Daniel and I will be your Waiter for this evening can I start you with something to drink." I said as I noticed the cute brown haired guy eye me up and down .

I smirked internally ... Yeah I know I'm kinda hot you don't get Instagram famous from looking like  some drowned sewer rat. 

He told me he wanted water, I turned to the blond head guy .... Holy Nuggets he is gorgeous . He told me he wanted water . I wrote down what they wanted and turned around as I was walking back even through the noise 2 names stuck to my brain Joey Graceffa and Shane Dawson . Shaking my thoughts away I went back and filled 2 cups with water . On my way to table 3 I heard a table of girls one of them saying 

"Oh my God I swear on my Mk purse I just saw Shane Dawson and Joey Graceffa!"  Ahh again with those names , who are they ?? I walked back to there table and took there
trying not to gawk at the gorgeousness of the blonde.  After I brought them there food I walked back . I took my phone out and decided to search up those names .  My jaw dropped at the result it was the people who I am waiting on ."I continued to read it said 'YouTube Sensations Joey Graceffa and Shane Dawson take the 2 month dating challenge '  they aren't really dating. I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding . Looking at the time I realized it was time for me to go as I walked out I noticed Shane and Joey dancing . Shane looked around as if he sensed me watching them but didn't see me I walked out the door drove home . It was nearly mid night I crashed on my bed and before my eye lids shut I thought ' Joey Graceffa you will be mine'.

( I hope you like this it's just a little peak in Daniels POV so yassssssss like it .comment on it . Love Andy Biersack ) Blue_Jumper :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
1.9M 83.2K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
82.6K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
96.9K 2K 35
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...