No Place Like You

LexiLindale tarafından

Clarke is lost; literally lost. She fled college after a night she can't remember with people she thought wer... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter Three
Chapter 4
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Epilogue

2.3K 90 26
LexiLindale tarafından

One Year Later

Life was good, Clarke couldn't deny that. He proposed six months after they found each other again. Whenever Clarke doubted her place she looked at his mothers ring and she knew wherever Bellamy was, was where she belonged. She never knew how much she needed this small town, this life with Bellamy. She loved every single second of it. She never thought she would be a small town girl, then again she never thought she'd find Bellamy again either.

Octavia got her a job assisting the elementary art teacher. She failed to mention that the teacher was nine months pregnant and once she went into labor the school no long cared that Clarke didn't have a degree. She was covering the classroom and she loved her students.

They could make her laugh on her hardest days. They were all amazing in their own ways and she loved every day she spent painting and drawing with them.

It didn't hurt that Bellamy would volunteer to be the officer who walked through the school. He would come visit in his uniform and make her kids giggle whenever he kissed her. They loved him almost as much as he loved them. It was a sight to see since he had caught his sisters baby fever.

Ever since Octavia announced she was pregnant Bellamy talked about babies. He wanted one, but Clarke had to remind him often that they weren't married yet. Still it was nice to know they were on the same page. Clarke didn't mind imagining a mini Bellamy running around their house.

Bellamy was still amazed she was here with him. He was speechless when she said yes to his proposal. He took her into the center of town and once he got down on one knee everyone was watching. They all cheered when he kissed her, her answer had interrupted his question. Still that was the second best day in his life.

The first was the day she stumbled back into his life.

He couldn't stop himself in the mornings. He would wake up before her and just stare at her sleeping. She was still there beside him, asleep and wrapped up in his blankets. He would reach out and push her hair behind her ear. He couldn't love anyone the way he loved this woman.

Clarke always thought it was creepy when guys watched their girlfriends sleep. But it wasn't creepy when it came to Bellamy. He was cute, that crooked smile on his face as he blushed when her eyes found his.

Her mom finally came to visit them during Christmas. To Clarke's surprise there were no fights. They had s nice holiday, her mom even brought present for Octavia and Bellamy. She couldn't remember a time when her mother admitted she was wrong. But she pulled Clarke aside on Christmas Eve and told her she never should've made her choose between Bellamy and school.

Her mom could see how happy she was here. She knew Clarke needed this place, she needed a life that filled her completely. That life would always include Bellamy.

Clarke slipped her ring back on as she checked the time. She always wore the precious ring on her necklace at work so it didn't get lost. She rolled her neck as she stood up straighter, shivering in the cool air that filled the house. If they had any disagreements these days it was how warm to keep the apartment.

Clarke jumped when Bellamy slipped his hands around her waist. He pressed a kiss to her collar bone as she smiled, "I didn't hear you come in."

"Well good thing I didn't plan on murdering you then," he whispered as she leaned back against him. He always felt so good after working, like she had finally come home from a long journey.

She turned around in his arms and kissed him softly on the lips her fingers interlocking behind his neck. As she pulled away she took in a deep breath, "do you think it'll always be like this? That we'll always crave each other even after ten or twenty years of being together?"

Bellamy nodded his head slowly, kissing her for affect, "I will never get tired of you, Clarke."

"Good answer," she smiled as she pulled away, "we should get going."

He groaned, "do we have to?"

"Yes. We can leave whenever you want but we both know Octavia will be looking for us. This is her baby, even if she couldn't do it this year, she helped."

He picked up her left hand, smiling as the diamond sparkled in the light of their room. He seemed so proud of that thing, that she would wear it every single day. He loved doing she was his for life. He loved knowing that every man who saw her saw this ring and knew she belonged to someone else. He kissed her hand, Clarke closed her eyes. he had always been able to persuade her with those lips.

"Bellamy," she whispered his name as he kissed her neck once more, "I love that you wear my ring."

She laughed, "I'm never taking it off," she whispered back. After a moment she turned around in his arms and pressed her lips to his, "you're stuck with me now."

His deep laugh was one of her favorite sounds, "I think I'm okay with that."

"Good now we have to get ready or Octavia will bust in here. I don't want to get lectured by your pregnant sister. I'm pretty sure she'll start crying again."

Bellamy laughed as he remembered his sister and her hormones. They were all over the place. One minutes she would yell the next she would be in tears. It would've been funny if they didn't have to deal with it every single day.

After a moment he sighed, "fine I have to change. I fought hard not to be on duty tonight for this fair so let me take this uniform off."

Clarke's eyes sparkled, "or I could do it for you."

He flashed her that smile she loved to see first thing in the morning, the one full of lust and sleep, "if you want to be on time we can't get carried away princess."

Clarke bit her lip as he purposefully took his time unbuttoning his shirt. She rolled her eyes and turned around, waking out of their room before she jumped him. After taking so long to finally open up, Clarke couldn't get enough of Bellamy.

They slept together the night she decided to stay. It was a long time coming, the tension so built up it didn't last long for either of them. But they were more than satisfied to try again the next morning, afternoon and night. Clarke felt stupid afterwards, her need for control long abandoned. Bellamy had given her control, she never had to worry with him.

Clarke walked into the kitchen to wait. She sighed, thankful she hadn't had to help with the fair this year. They had used most of her signs from last year because she couldn't make new ones now that she was working. Someone else was in charge since Octavia was otherwise preoccupied.

She was due any day now. Bellamy was obsessed, he had baby fever whenever his sister came around. It would've make Clarke jealous if he wasn't so cute. He'd cuddle her in the evenings telling her how perfect their family will be. He told her the names he wanted while he pressed sweet kissed into her skin.

It would've terrified Clarke if she wasn't so sure he was the one. She never thought about kids, but with Bellamy it was a given. Kids with his hair, his smile. They were the only kids she ever wanted to think about having.

"Come on Bell, Octavia is probably already there waiting!" She grabbed her purse as the bedroom door opened.

Clarke never could get over how handsome her boyfriend was. Or should she say fiancé? She Couldn't get over how lucky she was to find him among the chaos that ensued two years ago.

Bellamy wrapped his arms around her waist, "there's still time to back out now. We can snuggle and stay in," his voice was warm in her ear.

Clarke just laughed, "it'll be fine, trust me. Let's go," she kissed his lips and pulled away, "before I take you up on that offer."

They left the apartment after a moment more of missing. They walked to the fair, since their apartment wasn't too far from the center of town. The neon lights were bright and they could hear the crowd gathering already. It looked bigger this year. Clarke couldn't help but wonder if Octavia felt like the new person had tried to out do her.

It took less than five minutes to get there. Clarke shivered and move in closer to Bellamy's side as they got their tickets, "it's cold out tonight."

Bellamy laughed, "I told you to bring a jacket," he sighed as he pulled his off, "here."

Clarke smiled, "if I had brought my own then I wouldn't get to look all cute and warm in yours."

Bellamy leaned down and kissed her quickly before he heard his sister, "you're lucky I love you."

"Yeah, yeah, so you say."

Octavia smiled when she saw her brother and future sister in law, "yay you guys came! I thought you'd make an excuse to stay in tonight."

Clarke laughed when she tried to hug her, "Bellamy tried. But I love this fair," Bellamy wrapped his arms around her, "so I forced him to come."

Clarke stood beside her soon to be sister in law and watched as she let out a slow breath. Octavia ran her fingers down her belly, something she did a lot now that it was so big. There was a bench near by so Clarke directed them that way, "hey let's just take a second. You look pretty winded from the walk here."

Both the girls laughed as Octavia sat down slowly letting out a breath, "sorry I've been getting tired faster these days. The doctor said the baby is ready he just hasn't come out yet."

Clarke smiled, "it's okay. I needed to sit anyways. So are you excited? Lincoln is, hell even Bellamy is. All he talks about is having kids now."

Octavia laughed, but it was forced, "you two aren't even married yet! But I know he'll be a great uncle. And one day the best father, I know. He raised me."

"Yeah I know he will be too. You turned out pretty well," Clarke took her hand, "hey what's wrong? You didn't answer my question."

She had tears in her eyes when she looked back at Clarke, "I'm scared. I'm terrified I'm going to be a bad mom. I didn't have an example, my mom died when I was young I don't remember her. Bellamy was great, but a mom is different. What if I suck? What if I don't like my baby?"

Clarke laughed and pulled her friend into a hug. She let her take a moment to calm down, pregnancy hormones were hard. Then she pulled back and looked into her brown eyes, "you're going to be a great mom, the best mom there is. You want to know how I know?"

She wiped away a tear, "please tell me. Because I'm terrified."

"Because you took care of me when I had no one else. You were there looking out for me when I was lost and I needed a friend. That's what a mom does too, Octavia. This baby will love you regardless of the mistakes you make. That's what a child does too."

Octavia shook her head, tears falling all over again, "I knew I kept you around for a reason."

Clarke laughed as she hugged her friend once more. Her stomach made it awkward, but it was still warm and real.

"So you two discussing baby names?" Bellamy asked as he sat down beside his fiancée and broke up their moment.

Clarke hit him in the chest, "you know I could tell them the names you've already picked out. For the children we have yet to have."

Octavia laughed as her brother blushed, "Bell you gotta slow down. Get the girl to the alter then ask for babies."

He laughed, pulling Clarke into his side and kissing her temple, "I always knew she was the one. I just want to start our life, our family together already."

"So pick a wedding date already," Lincoln said around his bite of cotton candy, "you've been engaged for a year now. Pick a date and stick to it."

Bellamy looked at Clarke, "I'm trying. It's hard when I have so many things to work around. My mom tells me she can get off and then changes her mind. Bellamy and his vacation days don't add up with mine. I just want to run off and get married already."

Octavia's eyes sparkled, "I think I can arrange for that to happen."

"No I want you guys there," Clarke laced her fingers through Bellamy's, "but it would be easier without the real world stepping in. Soon. It'll happen soon I promise."

Bellamy knew the date didn't matter. Hell the title of husband and wife didn't matter. Because they were so much more to each other. They were partners, best friends, and lovers all the same. The piece of paper might make it official to the state, but he already knew Clarke was the only girl for him.

Octavia was happy with her life, seeing her brother so happy and in love made it that much better. Lincoln held her hand as she stood up, her hand resting on her stomach. Suddenly she felt water running down her legs.

"Shit. No," her eyes went wide as her brother looked at her. Her eyes filled with tears as the pain started, "my water just broke."

Clarke jumped up, Bellamy right beside her, "let's go! That baby is half Blake, half Lincoln. They aren't going to wait for you to get to the hospital."

Despite her discomfort Octavia laughed. She squeezed Lincoln's hand, "are you ready to become a father?"

He kissed her softly as Bellamy pulled Clarke's hand, "we'll meet you there."

----

Little Levi Blake Weston was born after a little after midnight. Lincoln came out with tears in his eyes to tell them that they had a nephew, he had a son. Clarke could see the tears in Bellamy's eyes as he hugged his brother in law and then they followed him back to the room.

Octavia looked tired as they walked in, but she had the biggest smile on her face. Motherhood suited her, Clarke always knew it would. Levi was tiny, his little lungs worked just fine though. He was loud when he cried, just like his mother had been earlier.

"Do you want to hold him?" Octavia asked Bellamy as he fawned over his nephew. He ran his finger down his cheek, smiling like a kid in a candy store. He nodded his head slowly as his sister offered him the baby. Clarke stood back and watched as her fiancé took the baby in his arms and stood up straighter. She smiled as he bounced him slightly, the crying stoping immediately.

He walked towards Clarke, "wow he's so handsome," she smiled as she looked at the baby wrapped in his blue blanket, "even more handsome than you."

He laughed, that deep laugh Clarke could never get enough of, "he's perfect. I want one."

Clarke shook her head, "not until we've made it official Bellamy Blake. Now give the baby back to his mother."

Bellamy stuck out his lip, handing Levi back to his mother. Even if she was denying him a child at this moment, Clarke knew she wouldn't get that image out of her head. He looked so protective, so father like as he held his nephew in his arms. She had never been more attracted to this man than right in that moment. Her heart sped up as he looked down at the baby with his big soft brown eyes. She knew they were going to end up with a lot of children if he looked at all their babies that way.

Octavia kept smiling as she looked down at her son. She was so in awe of the tiny life that was in her arms she couldn't believe she had had to wait nine months to meet him. He looked so much like his father she couldn't stop staring.

After a moment she looked up at the two of them, her brother grabbing Clarke's hand once more, "you guys don't have to stay. Go have fun at the fair."

They stayed a few minutes longer, until the nurse said it was time for Octavia to try and nurse Levi before attempting to feed him with a bottle. Bellamy gave his little sister a quick kiss on the head and then got out of there fast. Clarke laughed as he pulled her along, waving her own goodbye.

Bellamy pulled her to a stop in the lobby, "how many kids do you want?"

She shrugged, "I've never really thought about it. What about you?"

"Ten," he held her gaze as her mouth fell open. He laughed, blowing his bluff, "I'm kidding. But really, like two or three."

She nodded slowly, "well let's get married first."

Bellamy's eyes sparkled, "so pick a date Mrs. Blake."

"I will," she smiled as he leaned in and kissed her softly, "you do know practice makes perfect right?"

Bellamy raised an eyebrow as he realized what she was implying. Clarke giggled as he squeezed her hips and then pulled her out to his car before she could catch her breath. She knew they wouldn't make it back to the fair but that was okay with her. Everything was perfect here in her little town with Bellamy beside her.

She never knew life could tear you down to your darkest moment and then let you find the brightest place to put the pieces back together. Bellamy was her person and this little town was her home.

There really is no place like home.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

151K 3.3K 34
They both are suppose to hate each other. But what will happen then they realize that they have feelings for each other? Will they admit their feeli...
12.3K 670 11
Short FanFic (my first attempt!) of Bellamy Blake and Clarke Griffin. She's leaving the boy she loved behind, because he loves someone else. She's go...
397K 10.7K 46
There's a boy, lost his way, looking for someone to play. There's a girl in the window tears rolling down her face We're only lost children, tryi...
119K 3.8K 12
Bellarke AU; Best Friends Clarke got married young. She had a child young. The abuse started. She never thought she'd find the strength to leave, but...