Because I love you (G Dragon...

By GDragon4Life

Ayu, a coldhearted girl who has never really had friends in her life before due to her attitude towards peopl... More

Introduction
The next door neighbor
The burglar
A stolen kiss?!?
Meeting Big Bang
The party
A date?
Do I like you?
Just a precious friend
Going to YG enterainment
The ruined confession
The long year awaited
One sleepless night
Jealousy
What am I to you?
Answers
I will win you back
Falling in love again?
My second kiss
Nurse Me
Unlocking my chained heart
Reach
Caught
Happy Birthday (Special Chapter)
A day at the beach
Separation
Never let go
Road to fame
Being with you
Last time
A chance
Breaking the promise
The promise made under the night sky
A new turn
Uneasy feelings
I need to know who he is
Who should I believe?
I've come to fall for you again
Because I love you (Last chapter)
Wedding (Extra Special Chapter)
New fanfiction!

Mysterious Her

2.4K 84 16
By GDragon4Life

(Ayu’s POV)

I wake up groggily. I didn’t have a wink of sleep. Making my way to the bathroom I fall to the floor, sleeping.

『……………………………』

I felt something warm brushing my ears. It was pleasant as it felt like a warm breeze passing through me. I open my eyes.

It was jiyong.

He smiles.

“ Jaljatseu? How is the floor? I bet it is really comfortable.” He snickers teasingly.

(Jaljatseu: Means did you sleep well?)

“Dakcheu” I say still half sleepy.

Not being able to get up he watches me trying.

He laughs. I pout.

“Go away! If you are just going to laugh!”

He stops laughing and sits down next to me. I was still on the floor half dead.

Trying to hold in his laugh he says.

“Looks like you had a bad dream last night.”

Before I could say anything he pats my head saying:

“Do you want me to sleep with you?”

That got my attention. I rise from the floor almost as quickly as I fell from it.

“Ani! Now go away!” I say pushing him out the door.

Leaning on the door I feel my heart beat rising almost rapidly.

“Aish! That babo!”

(GD’s POV)

I sit near her door.

“Aish that babo!” I hear her say.

I can’t help but crack a huge smile, which soon turned into a silent laugh.

Being with Ayu was fun. Making it downstairs I go to the kitchen to cook.

As i’m preparing food, She comes down and stares at me.

“Do.......do you want help?” she says.

Suprised by her answer, I cross my arms, thinking.

“Well, that’s a first Ayu. I never thought you would ask me to cook with you.”

Looking like she was about to say something, She quickly clamps her mouth.

Sitting in a corner of the room she pouts. I smile.

“Jangnan Ei yah. Come and help me cook.”

(Jangnan ei yah: Means i’m joking)

Looking back from the corner, her eyes shined of excitement as she makes it towards the kitchen.

“So what do you wanna make?”She asks me.

“Whatever you want” I reply back.

Thinking she puts a finger to her chin.

“Ah! Algetda! We should make pizza!”

(algetda: means "I know!”)

Grabbing my hands she takes me into the kitchen. She smiles.

“Come on, It will be fun~” She says.

My heart skipped a beat. This was the first time i’ve seen her smile. This was the first time her attitude didn’t show.

Smiling I pat her head.

“Your progressing, ayu”

She looks at me curiously.

“Mo?”

Putting on a apron I stick out my tongue.

“Aniya. Let’s get cooking!”

As she rolls up her arms, I make a gentle sincere smile.

Being with Ayu is fun.

(Ayu’s POV)

Humming I cut the tomato’s. They were slippery and soft so it was hard for me to cut them.

“Yah, that’s not how you cut them. ” He says behind me.

“Well then how about you try?!” I say.

Ah! I did it again....

Staying silent, I keep cutting.

Why do I always ruin the mood?

As I kept cutting, something warm reaches behind me grabbing my arms and hands. I stop as he guides me. cutting the tomatoes. I blush as I could feel his body on my back.

“See? That’s how you cut tomatoes.”

He lets go. I felt almost immediately disapointed.

He tilts his head.

“Ayu ah do you have another fever?” He says reaching his hand towards me.

The bell rings.

“I’ll go get it!!!” I say quickly running to the door.

That was close!

I open the door. Looking outside, there was a beautiful woman standing there. She was tall and had short hair which was about down to her neck.

I stare in awe at her beauty. She looked as suprised as I was, staring at me. She gives me a gentle smile.

Handing me a small package wrapped in brown paper, she says.

“Hand these to Jiyong please.”

Looking at the paper, she leaves walking elegantly.

I close the door behind me. Walkimg towards the kitchen Jiyong waits for me smiling.

“Who was it?”

I give him a shrug.

“A woman told me to give this to you.”

Jiyong stops smiling. He snatches the brown paper from me as he opens it slowly. He stops as he looks at it.

I take a peek. It was a ring.

Standing there he just holds it, his hands trembling.

“Ahhhh!!!!!” He yells, Running from the kitchen to his room. I stand there startled, not knowing what just happened.

I stand in the kitchen, scared. I’ve never seen him so angry like that.

Then I hear something smash. My eyes grow big, as I run towards the stairs next to his door.

I open it to find him there, his back crouched, his hands covered in blood. His room was a mess as there were broken pieces of glass and wood on the floor.

I put a hand to my mouth, petrified. He turns my direction. I back away. He picks up a half broken lamp and prepares to throw it.

“Andwae!!” I say running towards him. I grab him by the back resisting him from throwing another item.

(Andwae: means noo!)

Still trembling, I use all my strength to hold him back.

“St-top.....you will hurt yourself.....”

He grits his teeth, half panting.

“Let....go of me....”

I only hold him tighter, using force he tries to pull me off.

His fingers clawed into my skin. It hurts but I resist.

“Nothing will stop just from you doing this!!!”

He yells, screaming.

“what do you know?!?! Let me go!!!”

He claws deeper. I grimace crying out:

“I don’t know!!!! I don’t know a thing you’re going through!!!”

He starts shaking his body trying to pull me off. I grit my teeth, holding even tighter. I let out a cry.

“But! I want to get to know you! I want to support you!! I want to help you go through your pain, your misery, your anger.....I want to be by you.....please...have someone you can trust!!”

He stops. Letting go of me he stands still, staggering. As he falls to the floor I grab him.

Holding him still, he cries his arms on his face.

“*sob*.....why.....why does she keep breaking my heart?”

Staring at him, his misery, his sadness, made my heart tear apart. I grab him by his neck, his face covered in my sweater.

As he sobs he grabs me, hugging me tightly. I gently pat his hair. Whispering softly, I feel tears in my eyes.

“Trust me......Lean on me...I...will support you..”

(GD’s POV)

“Ayu?” I say.

No reply. Gently, I take my face off her sweater. Looking up, she was sleeping.

I tap her gently. She was fast alseep. Her hands still positioned on my head.

I take her hand off my head. Softly,I carry her, putting her on my bed.

pulling the covers on her, her hands reach up in a flash, grabbing me onto the bed as well.

“Trust...me....” She says.

My eyes grow wide.

Feeling tears in my eyes, I gently hug her as I find my nail prints dug deep into her skin, swollen and red.

“I’ll be by....your side...”

I sob. Gently and softly I weep, holding her.

“I’m so sorry......Thank you for being there...”

《Hi guys!! Did you like this story?I gave you guys a big hint to who “she” is!! Who is she? Why did she break Jiyongs heart? Did Jiyong feel himself being one step closer to Ayu? Stay tuned for the next chapter! Feel free to vote for me!!!!!》

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 476 42
[COMPLETED!!] Meeting the tall, handsome stranger would change your life but would it be for the better? Started: 12 April 2020 Completed: 28 June 20...
5K 206 25
An AU where South Korea is more accepting of homosexuality, especially when 2 of kpop's biggest stars come out. Kwon Jiyong, better known as G Drago...
4.5K 121 14
This is my first time writing on here. I hope you enjoy my writing style. X reader has been friends with Jiyong since childhood and stayed close with...
23.9K 488 48
Not even once, she thought of having a permanent life somewhere in the continent she never visit, let alone in Europe. She loves being who she is for...