What Happens Next

By Happyreading

What happens after the happily ever after and before the once upon a time? More

What Happens Next
Strangers
Kismet
Underway
Mother
Shifting
Vigor
Countdown
Discoveries
Comfort
Pirouette
Birthday
Extemporaneous
Decisions
Stellar
Wrecked
Interstice
Merged
Thorn
Plans
Issues
Unity
Intrigue
Resilience
Stubborn
Bells

Aftermath

4.4K 87 52
By Happyreading

"Sweetie, are you okay?" Aiden asked his girlfriend as he held her close to his chest.

"I will be. Don't worry, it felt amazing," Emily Jane kissed his cheek.

"I didn't know. Good thing I didn't just ravage you like I wanted," he laughed.

"Well, thank you for waiting for me to be ready. I mean, I know we haven't really discussed when to do this, and it's not something I talk about. I mean, I'm 25! Who waits still, you know? But, I felt ready now. And you were the gentlest, most conscientious lover, so don't worry, okay? I'm okay."

"Okay. And you, my love, have nothing to be embarrassed about. It's an admirable thing to hold on to your values and to only do things when you're ready and with someone you love, not just because of peer pressure or anything. I love you so much."

"I love you so much, too."

"I think I'm in deeper trouble now though."

"What do you mean?" she raised her head and looked at him.

"I mean, my self control around you was already next to nothing, but now, after sharing the most intimate night with you, it's gone to complete zero!"

She laughed and smacked him on the chest playfully with the back of her hand. "Well, mister, practice some self control now because I'm telling you, I don't think I'm ready yet for another round," she giggled.

"Alright, alright. A reprieve for now," he kissed her on the top of her head and snuggled closer to her, placing her head under his chin as they both closed their eyes for some much needed sleep.

By the time Emily Jane woke up the following morning, she found herself alone on his bed. She sat up and pulled the sheet tightly around her body. She was about to get out of bed when Aiden walked through the bedroom door holding a tray of food. He smiled when he saw she was awake, rubbing some sleep off of her eyes with her fingers, her hair sticking up all over the place, but looking ever so radiant in his eyes anyway. She grinned at him as he set the tray down on the bedside table next to her.

"What is this?" she asked him happily.

"Breakfast in bed, service deluxe," he kissed her on the lips before sitting down next to her on the edge of the bed. "Don't get up, I will feed you."

"Why are you so nice?" she asked him with genuine tears in her eyes. "Why are you so good to me?"

"Hey, hey. Don't cry, sweetie," he wiped her tears away with his thumb.

"Happy tears," she explained swiftly.

"And I'm nice to you because I am in love with you. I want to do nice things for you," he finger combed her messy hair and tucked stray tendrils behind her ears. "I hope you like scrambled eggs because I have not yet perfected eggs over easy. I tried, but failed, so I just scrambled it in the pan."

She laughed. "I love it. And bacon...yum!"

Emily Jane moved to make space for him on the bed and he sat down next to her, their backs against the headboard. He placed the tray on his lap and fed her some eggs and bacon while she grabbed one of the toasts and started nibbling on it. Aiden took a few bites of the breakfast he made as well, alternating feeding his girlfriend and himself. It didn't take long for them to clean their shared plate of food, more famished than expected from their nocturnal activities. Emily Jane held her stomach as she felt full and let out a loud burp unintentionally. She covered her mouth quickly with her hand and widened her eyes.

"Oh my gosh, excuse me! I am so sorry!"

"Sweets, you are absolutely adorable. Come here," he pulled her mouth away from her lips and gave her a lingering kiss. "What are our plans today?"

"I don't know. I don't have to be anywhere or do anything. What about you?"

"My plans are to spend time with you and to kiss you and to make love to you..." he whispered into her ear.

"Sweetie, later. I'm too full," she gasped as he started sucking on the skin of her neck.

"I told you, self control is zero," he teased.

She laughed out loud and stood up from the bed. "Well, I'm gonna use the bathroom. Behave."

"Yes, mommy," he winked at her. "I'll do the dishes while you freshen up. I don't want you to see what a war zone the kitchen turned out to be."

Emily Jane laughed again as she padded down to the bathroom in the master bedroom. She decided she wanted to take a bath instead of a shower to ease the soreness she felt. She rummaged through Aiden's drawers and cabinets and found a vanilla scented bath bomb from a swag bag in the very back of the cabinet under the sink. She filled the tub with water as hot as she could stand and dropped the bomb, watched as it fizzed upon contact of the water and instantly filled the room with a deliciously sweet scent of vanilla angel food cake. She swept her hair up in a bun and secured it with an elastic band and took the sheet off of her, placing it in the hamper. She stepped into the fizzy water and instantly relaxed, closed her eyes and hummed to herself.

She opened her eyes when she felt the water move as Aiden joined her in the claw foot bath tub. He sat across from her, placing his long legs along her sides. He pulled her legs and moved her to straddle him so they could fit in the tub better. She continued to hum as she looked him in the eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Hi, sweetie. Done cleaning?"

"Yup. I didn't know you had some sexy bath time activity planned."

"I don't. I just wanted to relax for a bit."

"Hope you don't mind that I joined you."

"Not at all. Free country."

Emily Jane brought her lips down to Aiden's and shared a fiery kiss with her boyfriend. She pressed her body closer to his and he reached between them, feeling for her, making her ready again. When she wrenched her lips away from his and rested her forehead on his forehead, he moved his fingers away and joined his body with hers, both of them gasping loudly. He laughed as she pulled on his hair, losing her control which in turn caused him to stop what he was doing and get out of the tub and into the shower before he lost his control.

Emily Jane sank into the tub in bliss, eyes closed, lips curved into a smile.

"Sweetie? Aiden? You okay?" she laughed.

"Uh huh," he opened the glass door and peeked out. "That was impromptu, sorry, sweetie."

"Good thing you're a quick thinker," she winked at him.

"Sweetie, I told you, zero self control. Why do you have to be so damn sexy?" he said and turned the shower on.

She got out of the tub when the water turned cold and joined him in the shower. She pushed him out from under the water and let the water rinse her body quickly and got out before Aiden got frisky again.

***

Aiden and Emily Jane drove down to Venice Beach to walk around and people watch. They rented bikes and rode leisurely down the pavement side by side. Aiden tagged her and rode his bike faster when they got to an area that wasn't littered with people, making Emily Jane chase after him. She pumped her legs as fast as she could but still couldn't catch her boyfriend. He would look back and laugh, and eventually she gave up and let him leave her. He backtracked and found her sitting on a bench with the rented bike parked next to her. She was chatting up a good looking surfer who was sitting next to her with his wetsuit halfway, revealing his torso. He pedaled to where she sat and stopped in front of her.

"Sweetie, I thought you were behind me?" he said to her with gritted teeth.

"Oh, well, you were going so fast, and I got tired," she shrugged. "I was just talking to Noel here about surfing, right, Noel?" she smiled sweetly at the surfer.

"That's right," Noel replied goodnaturedly.

"He's Australian, here on holidays," Emily Jane continued.

"Well, come on, our bikes are due back," he reached for her hand and pulled her up.

"Okay. Bye, Noel. Nice talking to you," Emily Jane gave him a little wave and took hold of Aiden's hand as he helped her back up on her bike.

They soon returned their bikes and stopped by a food cart to get corn dogs and sodas. They walked as they ate on the boardwalk. Aiden was quiet, even quieter than usual.

"Sweetie, what's wrong?" she finally asked him.

"I was so jealous."

"Aww," she kissed his cheek. "Serves you right, leaving me like that."

"I was just playing with you, sweetie."

"I was just playing with you."

She polished off her corn dog and drink and threw her trash away. Aiden had been finished with his snack for a long time now. He wrapped an arm around Emily Jane's waist.

"I'm sorry, sweetie," he told her.

"Me too."

"Now let's kiss and make up," he whispered conspiratorially.

"Okay," she naughtily replied.

They headed to his car where the paparazzi got wind of them somehow and started snapping their pictures as they surrounded his car. Emily Jane looked around her in fear, even as she was safely sitting inside the car. Aiden maneuvered his car away from the paparazzi and took his girlfriend home, holding her sweaty hands. She expected the intrusion into their privacy, but she didn't know the severity of the tenacity of the photographers.

Welcome to her new life, she thought to herself and intertwined her fingers with Aiden's.

***

AIDEN CARTER OFF THE MARKET?!

Aiden Carter, star of 'What Happens Next', was spotted in Venice Beach with the same raven haired, brown eyed beauty he is often seen traipsing around town with. Does this mean he is officially off the market? Aiden declined all questions as he helped his special friend into his car. All signs point to yes, though. Sorry, ladies. Aiden Carter looks very much smitten.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 1.3K 22
~*COMPLETE*~ So what happens when you work as a VIP guide and are scheduled to take the entire Evans family around the park for a week? Constantly f...
836 27 10
Post-Endgame Spoilers Steve returns the stones to the correct point in time but gets stuck in the past.
17.7K 715 30
How their life go on after the adventure.
124K 7.2K 27
* What if a prank results in two people getting married by chance? Can they deal with the aftermath? Or will they lose their sanity, their patience...