My Nerdy Step Sibling -Nalu...

By jocelinefelicia

A story about two step siblings that had been together since they were 5 and their parents married. They both... More

MNSS : Chapter 2
MNSS: Chapter 3
MNSS : Chapter 4
MNSS: Chapter 5
Chapter 6
MNSS: Chapter 7
NOTICE

MNSS ( My Nerdy Step Sibling ) : Chapter 1

736 18 3
By jocelinefelicia

I am sopper sure for those of you who know me in real life would think that I can't right a good romance book, so...... I shall trieth toeth maketh a good story thou shall like ( sorry this ancient language isn't working as well as I thought it would ) enjoy!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------Lucy's 5 year old POV:
I was sitting in my favorite comfy chair when my mommy arrived home with a few guest.
" Mommy, Okairi! Who are they?"

" Tadaima! Lucy, this is Igneel and Natsu Dragneel. They are going to be a part of our family!" mommy said cheerfully.

I was happy, I will finally get a big brother I always wanted.

" Hi, Nashu!"

" It's Natsu not Nashu." he pouted.

" Oh sorry, my name is Lucy!"

" Hi Lucy, I'll call you Luce for short."

" It's not really shorter but ok! I'll call you Natshu!"

" IT'S NATSU!"

" I know." I giggled at him and his angry expression turned into a laughter.

" Glad to see you both get along! Which is great becaue the wedding is next week and I would like you to be the best man/boy and maid of honor!"

" Yay!!" we shouted in unison. I was about to have a whole family again!

" Well then, shall we go pick up the dresses and suites? Lucy can go with your mother while I will go with Natsu, you know, guy stuff."

" Haha, guy stuff..... wait why is that funny?"

" Haha, dad, Luce is weird"

" Natsu don't be rude to you future step sister."

" Sowwy dad....."

As time went on, the wedding finally begun and my family was hole again. I can't wait to do many fun things with my new big brother! ( Older by 2 months ) This is going to be fun........

-11 years later-
Lucy's POV:
..........Was what I thought but here I am now with my stupid step brother hogging the bathroom yet again.

" Natsu, quit hogging the toilet!!"

" Can't you wait for even a minute?!"

" It's 6.30 ! We're gonna be late if you keep this up!"

" Oh, shit! ( sorry harsh words but y'know, trying to make it as realistic as possible )
alright I'm coming out!"

" Finally!"

I groaned as I saw him walking out half naked. His 6 pack was showing as he ruffled his pin- I mean salmon hair with a towel and tried to run to him room but slipped. I giggled, this was the morning routine basically.

" Hahaha, the baka fell down yet again."

" Shut up and get in the shower! We still haven't eat nor get dress!"

" Oh shit, almost forgot, see ya!"

I quickly went inside the bathroom and took a quick shower. Then I went in my room, covering my body with a towel and got my vest and tie out. My school didn't have a uniform but I still liked to dress smart so that no one will think I'm dumb. I took out my glasses and wore them before dashing to the dining room.

When I got there, I saw Natsu with HIS vest and tie wearing HIS glasses. We both had a thing for vests and ties and had poor eyesight when it comes to letters.

Somehow though, Natsu's other senses increases inhumanly over the past few years. He said it was genetic.

I sat down next to him and ate my favorite pancake and eggs while he ate 10 stacks of pancakes and 3 plates of bacon straps. He had the belly of a dragon.

We finished our meals and headed to school, it was 7.10 when we arrived. It was way too early because school starts at 7.50 but that's how we like it. Once we came at 7.35 and a lot of people were gossiping and mocking us. We always make sure to come early to avoid this ever happening again and we spend our time at the library, away from everyone else.

We don't have many friends, this is because whenever we approach anyone they would just ignore us and walk away, after 2 years of trying to make friends, we gave up when we entered high school.

It was now 7.50 and the first bell rang, so we headed to our first class of the year. We had all the same classes, this was because our parents ,having a big influence in school, told the principal to do it. They knew we didn't have any friends because they always checks our phones and never saw any other contacts but family individuals.

Our first class, being it was the first day of school, was in our homeroom. I sat in the front seat and Natsu sat next to me. We always ensure that we get the front seats so that we won't have a hard time hearing the teacher.

A few minutes later, the classroom began filling up with students and Mrs. Mavis finally arrived.

" Hello, class! It's so nice to see you again! Now, shall we get started?"

- Skipping cuz I'm a lazy writer when it to classes-

The bell rang to signal that it was lunch time. Almost everyone ran out of the class without saying goodbye to Mrs. Mavis.

Me and Natsu were the last ones to go and said goodbye to Mrs. Mavis.

At the cafeteria, we went to sit on an empty table yo eat our homemade foods. Everytime we walked closer, more student would start to snicker and whisper at us. We were used to it and ignored them.

We sat at the empty table opposite to each other.

" What'cha get for lunch, Luce?"

" Grilled cheese sandwich, yum! What about you?"

" I got a well done steak with mashed potatoes on the sides. They decided to cut my lunch to 10% what were they thinking?! I could starve to death at this rate!!"

I giggled at him, only my step brother would be able to eat a whole steak and still be hungry enough to eat 4 cows whole.Once we finished, we headed to the library to study.

As we were walking towards the library, a large man with a lightning scar and blond hair walked our way.

" Hey Nerdsu!"

" It's Natsu." Natsu said calmly. He was used to Laxus' bullying by now. Atleast he wasn't physical, or he would be seriously hurt....like last time.

" I don't need you to correct me Nerd!"

" I'm sorry, I was just trying to clear the misunderstanding." Natsu said again, calmly.

" Are you getting tuff with me?!"

Before Natsu could say anything, he grabbed Natsu by his vest and his hand got in a punching stance. I saw that Natsu's right eye was flinching and that meant that his reflexes are going to start. I became scared, not because Natsu was going to get hit, but something worse, the last time this happened, we were expelled. As Laxus' hand was about to move, I heard a girl's voice from behind me.

" LAXUS STOP IT RIGHT NOW YOUNG MAN !!"

It was Mirajane, the most popular senior in school AND Laxus' girlfriend. She was approaching us with a dark aura surrounding her. Despite her usually sweet appearance, she was also known as the she-devil, this was because when she is mad, she's like a real devil.

Everyone around us cowered in fear and ran away. I could see from the corner of my eye that Laxus was trembling too. The only one scary enough to stop Laxus, was Mirajane and Erza.

Natsu and I kept our calm faces on when we were actually a little bit scared of her.

" Laxus~~~~ Honey~~~What is the meaning of this~~~?" she asked Laxus with a smile but it was as scary as a demon.

" UUh I'M SO SORRY MIRA ! I WON'T DO IT EVER AGAIN !!" Laxus daid letting go of Natsu and begging on his knees.

Mirajane's expression changed and she turned back to normal.

" That's a good Laxus, now, I am very sorry for my boyfriends behavior, he is a little bit...untrained." she explained making Laxus sound like a new puppy.

" It's alright thanks for helping me Mira-san!" Natsu said smiling his signature smile.

" Thanks for helping my step brother, we really owe you one!" I said with a smile on my face as wide as Natsu's.

Mirajane looked shocked but then recovered quickly.

" Y-your welcome. Are you two those nerd siblings I've hearing a lot about? Natsu and Lucy right?"

" Y-yeah, can you please not call us that? It's really insulting for me and my brother."

" Oh sorry! I didn't mean to insult you guys. Well anyway, sorry for my boyfriend's behavior I'll see you guys around!"

She waved goodbye and dragged Laxus with her like he was her playing doll. I looked at Natsu who then looked at me and we giggled.

" Well atleast there's one person nice to us at school!"

" Yeah, she was even brave enough to scare Laxus! And just in time, I could've knocked him out for 3 months!"

" Oh yeah about that, don't hide it! I saw your eye flinching! You were gonna attack him!!"

" Oh yeah, hehehe.... Sorry it was reflex! You know how strict martial art trainings are! And I go to 10 different ones!"

" Well I went to a lot of shopping malls but you don't see me reflexing to fashionable clothes"

" Whatever let's go to class, we have about 5 minutes left so we can't study at the library now."

" Ok"

A few minutes later, we reached the classroom as the bell rang signaling the start of 5th period.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Yay hope you like this! And I got this idea from the book ' the not so ' nerdy ' nerd' the author is @pupkey and if you ever read this ( I doubt you will ) please tell me if you like it or not. Just so you know, i'm not trying to overthrow Pupkey or anything, their's will always be better. I just wanted to try out something I had in mind when I was reading their book. Anyway Enjoy!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

828K 50.7K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.3M 50.3K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.3M 120K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...