Splatoon: The Power of Art

بواسطة PsiSquidKid06

Note: Splatoon is owned by Nintendo, I have no property of the game series or its creators. This is a story... المزيد

Chapter 1: A New Dawn
Chapter 2: a newb learning new tricks
Chapter 3: unclear stuff
Chapter 4: Twincoming
Chapter 5: the girl from another mode
Chapter 7: The other side
Chapter 8: Squids vs Squids?
Chapter 9: interesting things
Chapter 10: Get ready!
Chapter 11: Squidbeak Splatoon, Assemble!
Splatoon 12: Splatfest will have to wait
Chapter 13: Rescue Operation
Chapter 14: The Cube
Chapter 15: Sisters...
Chapter 16: Thats the signal
Chapter 17: Clash of Tentacles
Chapter 18: The Calm
Chapter 19: Rainy Games
Chapter 20: Your Thoughts
Chapter 21: Blizzard of Ink
Chapter 22: Date To Die For
Chapter 23: Ladder to Leader
Chapter 24: Merry Squidmas
Chapter 25: Bring it, Sister!
Chapter 26: Fates Cross Paths
Chapter 27: Against All Odds (I)
Chapter 28: Lost in the Cold (II)
Chapter 29: Blood that Stains (III)
Chapter 30: All is Fair... (IV)
What now?

Chapter 6: the mysterious Lil youth

57 3 2
بواسطة PsiSquidKid06

It's been 3 days since Jared and co have registered for the upcoming splatfest. Since then they've all been sharpening their skills and leveling up.

"Alright I'm level 8. So close to level 10. I wonder where amethyst and Carter are, haven't seen em in a while. Oh well I bet their doing turf wars too. I'm about to do the same."

Jared enters the lobby right away and enters in a Hammerhead bridge turf war.

"Hmm haven't seen this place before. Must be a new area."

A mysterious boy slowly approached Jared and said-

"I wouldn't get comfortable if I were you"

"Huh?..who are you?"

"Not important. I heard you were the talk of the plaza lately, I wanna see why. Put on a good show for me."

"Uhh hmm.."

3..2...1...GO!!! The mysterious boy quickly inks a path to the middle area

"Whoa he's fast. But I'll have to be faster...ahh I see someone coming, nows my chance!"

Before Jared could splat her. The boy quickly takes out her and two other members in a flash.

"Can't keep up?"

"W-what weapon is that??"

"It's called the L-3 Nozzlenose D."

"Whoa where do I get one-"

"WATCH OUT!"

Someone tried to sneak up on Jared but the boy throws burst bombs at him.

"Thanks for the help."

"You gotta learn to help yourself man. Pay attention to what's behind you, ok?"

"What? But we're all supposed to work together in this game. Why go it alone?"

"Sometimes people make mistakes. That's all I'm saying."

"Ummm."

They proceed to ink the area more. A few minutes and time runs out. The winners are Jared's team.

"Ha alright we won!...hey wait a second who are you by the way?"

The boy leaves without saying anything.

"....WHOA THE RESULTS SAYS HE GOT 2000 POINTS?? THATS IMPOSSIBLE!..wait he's level 50 also..again, whoa!!!!!! I gotta figure out how he did it."

The next morning Jared gets ready for school.

"Hmm what did he do..was it his weapon?...his gear?..Otis he just good."

"Jared what are you still doing here??" His mom walked downstairs. "You should've been left out...also your uniform is wrinkled go iron it really quick."

"Sure sure but mom what makes inklings reach level 50 so fast? Do they cheat and lag the game or what?"

"Well...id say their just skilled kids who play a lot. Why? Did you meet someone who's level 50?"

"Yes! He was wearing some cool looking sailor hat and gray mixed shirt...also red sea slugs."

"Hmm that kid looks familiar. I might've saw him go to you're school but-"

"HE DOES?? WELL IM LATE ANYWAY SO SEE YA!"

"Make sure you iron you're...anddd he's gone."

Jared leaves straight for school but doesn't see the boy anywhere.

"Aw man..maybe he's not here. Ugh I could barely focus on my lesson I need to ask him how he does it."

"Hey Jared....."

"Michael? I didn't know you and four eyes goes here. Anyways I'm trying to look for this kid, he's level 50, wears a legendary cap, gray mixed shirt and Red Hi-tops. Also his weapon was the L-3 Nozzlenose D."

"Um I don't..know...I've heard of him before...he's pretty mysterious and talks to no one...h-he also does Turf wars and Rank modes alone, n-never Private or squad battle."

"Hmm thanks for the clues...btw I never saw you in turf wars before. Wanna do a private 1 on 1 turf war?"

"Oh I-I don't...know...I'm a little scared..."

"It's alright to be scared its just paint that hurts a lot...wait I mean-"

"I know what you mean...sure I'll play the game with you."

"Alright but first no one says play the game, we squid kids say: sure I'll hang and stuff like that."

"O-oh I'm sorry..."

"No need to be sorry, look after school we'll play, ok?"

"Okay!"

As soon as school is over, Jared rushes to the lobby and creates a private room.

"Alright Michael should be coming any minute. Well unless he walks slow."

"H-hey Jared I'm in..."

"Alright let's get started. What stage do you wanna try?"

Before they enter another boy steps in with them. Right when they choose the stage.

"Wha?? It's you!!"

"Sup"

"Wh-who is he Jared?..."

"He's the boy I met in a turf wars. The one I told you about."

"Don't worry I'm not here to interrupt you guys' game. I just wanna observe how things go."

"What do you mean?" Jared wonders

"That is for you to find out....hmm so Special charge up, Ink saver sub & Bomb range up. Interesting abilities Jared. And you: Tenacity, Defense up, & Swim speed up. Nice abilities also."

"What do you mean? How did you know what abilities our clothes had?" Jared curiously asked

"I know everything there is to Splatoon. How else did I reach level 50 rank S+"

"YOUR S+ TOO??"

"Is this match gonna start already or what?"

"Oh! Right! The stage is gonna be Flounder Heights okay? Okay then let's get moving!"

"D-don't yell so loud..." Michael said nervously

They enter the apartment complex & they begin in 3..2....1....GO!!! As soon as it starts, the mysterious boy doesn't ink anything but follows Jared on the sidelines.

"Ya know you could help out instead of watching."

"Nah I wanna see what your made of. And how you treat the enemy."

"I think Michael uses a bucket for a weapon so this'll be easy."

"That bucket is called a slosher. And it's a weapon that comes with burst bombs and inkstrike."

"Wow you really know your stuff...WHAT IS YOUR NAME??"

"Get back to the turf war man."

"Grrrr fine. I think I can see Michael from up here. He inked a descent amount of turf. But not for long."

Jared jumps down from the building and surprises him

"GOTCHA!"

"AH DONT HURT ME!" Michael said as he cowardly holds his slosher in front of him

"Seriously? That's just sad, Mike. Come on you were supposed to either try to splat me or sneak around so I'd have a hard time finding you. Not let yourself get splatted."

"My bad... I don't wanna get splatted though..."

"Hmm well we have two minutes left in here so why don't I show you how to be better at this. First of all your weapon seems to fire in a forward arc and covers pretty good. It seems really powerful for killing and inking wall paths good. You got all that?"

"Y-yeah.."

"Ok another thing I noticed is that it seems good for getting people behind walls. Try it on me."

"B-but you'll get splatted.."

"Nah don't worry I'm showing you this anyway. After this let's get back to inking the place, deal?"

"Deal!...soo like this?..." Michael fires shots of ink straight at Jared but-

"........................you missed me...do you always attack people with your eyes closed?"

"Umm well...maybe."

"Look there's nothing to be afraid of, I get splatted I come back. If YOU get splatted you come back. See. Did you never know that?"

"..k-kinda." He said with a nervous tone

"Ok then let's try fighting each other."

Jared tries to swim around and splat Michael but he super jumps back to his spawn point. Michael then tries splashing buckets shots at Jared from the top of his apartments but Jared swims away and climbs up a wall back to his side.

"Man that was close. This place is so maze like...wait what's that?"

An inkstrike comes down but Jared swims away on the grate bridge.

"What the heck was that?? We get tornadoes here???"

"It's an inkstrike, you idiot." The boy said

"Oh I so knew that. Hey my special is charged too. Let's see how Michael likes burst bombs to the face!"

Jared heads back to Michael's area and throws burst bombs up his base. But time runs out before Michael could get splatted. And the winner is...Michael!

"Heh sweet I won..thank you Jared for showing me to be more brave..."

"Ah no problem, just remember to be like this in turf wars ok?"

"O-ok..."

"As for you." He said while pointing to the boy "Who are you?"

"just call me Lil D." He said with an uncaring look

"Lil D? But that's a nickname. What's your real name?"

"Don't push it"

"Uh sorry, my name's Jared and this is Michael."

"Nice to meet you both."

"Man this splatfest is gonna be intense. A lot of good opponents I'm meeting. Btw what team are you on?"

"I dont enter splatfests"

"Really?? But dont you want the prizes?"

"Nah its just a waste of time."

"Oh...any reason why your so alone then?"

"Yeah there is but id rather not say. Later." D walks off to wherever the wind takes him, not saying another word.

"Wow...that guy is interesting ill say that. Do all level 50 S+ ranks act like that?"

"Maybe its just h-him......" Michael said while telling jared he had to go home. He left and jared is seen walking to his house until the old man with a captains hat appears in front of Jared as he steps out of the lobby.

"Wha?? Who are you, you wrinkled calamari!"

"Well that's no way to talk to your elderly sonny. Anyways the name's cap'n cuttlefish and I need your help."

"My help? Help with what? Your groceries."

"No no no!...it's something bigger than that...it's them....their coming back after so long...THE OCTARIANS ARE COMING!!!"

"........I think you spelled October wrong"

"Not October, kid. Octarians. Their octopus rivals who want to steal the great zap fish from us and there's nothing we can do to stop it...that's where you come in. I was watching you for the longest and noticed you had potential. Potential that can save us all from being invaded by those octopunks. Will you help me? Please! The fate of every inkling rests on you!!"

................

"You need to stay out of the sun."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

6.5K 134 10
{[Mar, April & May 2018] CURRENTLY EDITING ~} {major EDITING done ~ [24th]} ◻◻◻ Life in Inkopolis today is a pretty predictable yet fun and addictiv...
132 13 13
Carter Ross, a 16 year old inkling boy, ended up having one heck of a summer. From becoming a secret agent and fighting DJ Octavio, to a whole lot of...
9.2K 316 59
This is the story of Azazel Lionheart, Prince of the Highlings. His life is filled with vengeance ever since the horrific event he suffered as a 7 ye...
10.8K 140 34
Going under editing Red Inklings are a rare species of Inklings and a guy named Jake is one of them. Many Inklings heard of this and trying to find o...