you are my senpai! a taurtisg...

By mistycute234

a Taurtisgladiator fanfic please enjoy this is only my second work and i have some cliffhangers up my sleeve... More

school mornings
thoughts can get the best of you
secrets and cheater's
will you walk me home..
Bad encounter
time in the hospital
a dare and some poison...
the secrets out...
WOAH 1.05K READS!
the trap is set...
Its Done...
next target..
schedule. ( NOT A CHAPTER! )
2 deaths in 1 day?
A/n please dont skip
Info Chan?
Jealousy....
After school worries.
Im sorry (NOT A CHAPTER)
Lets hang out!
Cuddle time!
Challenge/Favor (s)
Notes & New students
Always someone in the way
Missing students...
( Sequel)

the fall

912 33 23
By mistycute234

Sam's pov.

"KYAAA!" I yelled as I ran into someone.

"So sorry about that!" they said quickly.

I opened my eyes, "its oka-" I gasped when I realised who it was.
"Ew! Dom get the frick away from me!" I screamed and slapped him so hard you could see the hand print from earlier coming back on his face.
The bell rang And I ran to gym class.
"Stupid Dom watch were he's going" I muttered and got in my gym uniform.

" OKAY MAGGOTS! TODAY WE ARE. DOING PARKOUR OUTSIDE!" Rowan yelled while leading us to the field.

I could tell this was not going to go well.

Taurtis' pov.

When I got to the field I saw the biggest Parkour map ever. It went above the school roof and the school flag.

"Woah this is huge... How many blocks up is this Rowan? " I asked trying to see the top.

"OH JUST ABOUT 600 BLOCKS ! " he yelled back at me.

I felt something cling to my arm. I looked over and saw Sam shaking in fear.
I wanted to hug him so bad! But if I did everyone would stare at us.
"Hey are you ok Sam?" I asked

" im scared of heights , what if I fall and hurt myself! " he exclaimed

"Then ill be there to catch you" I said and smiled.

"GET READY!  SET! GO MAGGOTS GO!" Rowan yelled as we started to do the parkour.

Small time passes. Still Taurtis'  pov.

I was on the 45 jump and  almost lost balance,  I stayed there for a while. I looked down then at the blocks behind me. When realisation hit me I began screaming.
"SAM!!!!!!!"
I started to jump down quickly, fear washing over me.

Sam's pov

I was a few jumps behind Taurtis when something happened. I jumped toward the 41 block, but my foot missed the block and I was falling. I grabbed the edge of the platform as tightly as I could.

"SAM!!!!!!!"   I herd Taurtis scream.

My grip on the block wasn't as good as I thought it was. My hand began slipping, my mind went to the worst possible outcome.

What if I die up here!?

What if nobody remembers me.

My thoughts were interrupted by someone grabbing my arm and pulling me up.

It was Taurtis. I hugged him and started crying.

"Thank you I was so scared!" I said trying hard not to hyperventilate.  ( it means try not to breath hard and not be able to speak... Its hard to explain comment here if u know the feeling )

" now how do we get down? " Taurtis asked looking down.

"I dont know..." I replied

"I have an idea! "

"What's your-" before I could finish he picked me up ( bridal style X3 ) and continued to do the parkour downwards.

Im glad he was focused on the jumps, because my bunny ears were twitching and I was blushing so hard.

Yandere chan's pov.

"Hey invader wait up!" i said trying to get to invader's platform.

"Yeah what's up?" she said looking at me confused.

"Look down" I said quiet but loud enough so she could hear me.

"Ya what about- AHHHHHHHH!" she screamed as I pushed her off the platform.

"Have a nice trip, see ya next fall..."

U guys guessed it! It was Dom!
I am very sick right now and I dont feel good.
So sorry if this is a bad chapter.
And plz leave suggestions on my other book im working on
"Big book of one shots" if I have no suggestions then I have nothing to write ya know?
Misty out! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 302 13
I'll find a cover later, Excuse the random pic~ After Sam's seating is changed he befriends Silly, still in love with Sookie, he doesn't attempt to l...
18.7K 423 32
Hello, and welcome to Devil's Swing!!! Information: This is a rewritten version of this story, and I'm really excited to see how my readers react. D...
20.1K 638 21
Grian had spent his whole life running. Running away from Evo. Running away from YandereHigh. Running away from Sam. He was sick of it. So when he fi...