My Journey ***COMPLETED*...

By XJasmineSamX16

My name is Jordyn Evander. I'm leaving home at the age of 16 to start My Journey. Along the way I meet Ryan S... More

September 6, 2010
September 7, 2010
September 8, 2010
September 9, 2010
Septmeber 10, 2010
September 17, 2010
September 18, 2010
September 19, 2010
September 24, 2010
September 25, 2010
September 26, 2010
September 27, 2010
October 15, 2010
October 18, 2010
November 25, 2010

October 16, 2010

722 10 0
By XJasmineSamX16

Last night was crazy! All was well until Ryan’s house. We went to dinner then the dance. We arrived at Ryan’s, the party already in full swing. All of Ryan’s friends including Shane were there.

Ryan wasn’t too bad, just a little tipsy. He hugged us and let us change downstairs: which was “closed” to the general “public” <—his words.

It was 12-midnight. A half an hour later, Matt was wasted and I am sure glad that he is not my boyfriend. Ryan stopped drinking when I got there because he knows I don’t drink. He took the job of “protecting” me from the crazy guys. It was cute.

But then……

Jesse showed up. <—Ryan’s doing. Since he was over, I talked to Jesse. He was happy. He hugged and kissed me . Matt saw and at first he didn’t care. Then Jesse and I started getting closer. And his hidden anger exploded!

Jesse and I were leaning against a counter. Jesse on my left, Ryan on my right. We were laughing about something Jesse had done in the studio that day, when Matt approached, drunk and heated.

He shoved Jesse and yelled, “get the fuck away from her bro!!!”

“Matt? What’s your problem?”

“He’s my problem! He stole my fucking girlfriend!”

Ryan stepped forward then, “Matt, chill. You’ve had one too many to drink. Just walk away. Come on.”

He was trying to nonchalantly move him back. But it wasn’t working. Matt was hyped up. He dug his shoulder into Ryan’s chest. They were both trying to go in opposite directions. Ryan winced, Matt pushed harder. Ryan stumbled out of the way, Matt’s shoulder digging into Ryan’s scar. I was in front of Jesse.

When Ryan stumbled, I moved to catch him. Jesse went to help but stopped because Matt took a swing. Jesse ducked. “Come on Matt. Chill. We know a lot happened that day. Don’t let a few drinks screw things up; you wanna be Jordyn’s friend right?"

“Yeah, you’re right…” He stopped, but I knew better. Jesse was still on guard.

Matt took a step back, then wound up and took another swing, Jesse caught it and took a swing of his own. Hitting Matt, but not hard. Matt didn’t stop! But he hesitated. I knew he wasn’t going to stop until he hurt me. Cause I know he was really mad at me but was taking it out on Jesse.

Ryan was recovering and knew what I was about to do, “Jordyn, no!” But I was out of his reach. Matt was winding up. Jesse couldn’t react fast enough. Neither could Matt. It was too late; I stepped in front of Jesse and Matt. But turned around to face Jesse, as I did. His fist hit my shoulder.

Jesse grabbed me, then kicked Matt in the balls. He went down. Everyone was in a different room and had no idea what was happening. I didn’t make a sound. Honestly, I felt I knew how Ryan felt being shot. Yeah-that hard of a punch.

I have been hit wit pucks, baseballs, softballs, and my brother, but nothing compared to the punch of and angry, drunk, football playing hockey player.

They left Matt rolling on the floor. Ryan and Jesse were stunned. “Oh my god! Why the hell did you do that?!?!” Jesse exclaimed.

“It’s no big deal….” I winced as Ryan touched my tender shoulder, “I knew it wasn’t going to end until I was hurt, whether it was mentally, emotionally, or physically. Physically was going to stop him sooner.”

“You are a stupid girl,” he said with a small laugh.

“I’m not stupid. He already hurt Ryan. He was going to hurt you too. No one fucks with my boys. I don’t care who they are.” They laughed.

“You should go to the hospital J.” Ryan said.

“Why does she-what the hell happened in here?” Shane walked in, he was also sober. He started laughing then at Matt. Then he saw the bruise forming on my shoulder-blade, “oh shit.”

“Babe, you should go…” Jesse was worried, it was apparent.

I shook my head. Not wanting to waste time because I had only been hit, “no, it’s fine. Can we just go downstairs? Ice?” Ryan and Jesse nodded and “helped” me down the stairs. Then Shane came down supporting Matt.

Ryan and Shane left to make sure everyone got home alright. They checked in every 45 minutes to see how I was, and get me more ice.

After an hour, Matt had recovered but sat silent for another hour. He was now sober.

“Shit, I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean it.”

“It’s okay Matt.”

“Have you seen your shoulder?”

“No.”

“Damn, I’m sorry. I wasn’t even mad. D was talking about it and whatever he said really pissed me off. I don’t even remember what it was.”

“I get it.”

“You shouldn’t have stepped in between us.” They both sighed.

                                          I soon fell asleep writing this on: October 17, 2010

I finally woke up-my arm was stiff as hell. I could bend my elbow and move my hand. But my shoulder couldn’t even move a centimeter.

I winced, then let out a groan that woke up all 4 boys-it didn’t help that they were all in the room with me.

“Babe! Are you okayy?!?” Jesse and Ryan both said, jumping up and coming to me. I laughed, they didn’t find if as funny as I did… “What happened?” “Are you okay??”

“Yeah, I just moved wrong-well, I tried to move my shoulder, but it won’t. So I can’t .

“Damn. I knew you should have gone to the hospital last night!” Jesse cursed.

“Jesse. We couldn’t have known….”

“Yeah bro, chill. We’ll take her now.”

“I’m def going to brush my hair and teeth first….”

They helped me up and into the bathroom. “This is going to be harder than I thought….

“Just, I’ll brush you hair. Then, just have to keep your shoulder very still….”

“Yeah.”

After 20 minutes, I was finally ready. On the way there Jesse was trying to talk me out of going to rehearsals. “The least that I won’t be able to so is the hand motions without this arm.” He sighed, giving up.

“Well Jordyn, how did this happen??”

“Someone punched me….” I repeated for the 5th time. The doctor didn’t seem to hear me.

“So you were in a fight?”

“NO. If I had been in a fight, this bruise would be on my face… look, I’d appreciate if you would look at me when I am talking to you. I may be a girl, but I am a human being that deserves your respect. I have a career to be concerned about.” This was not my doctor that I met when I came to California. And I was def going to be reporting him.

“Oh damn….” Jesse and Ryan said together. The doctor looked at me, astonished that I said something.

“What’s your job?” He asked in a most snotty tone.

“My career is a professional dancer- ya know, for pop prince, Jesse McCartney….”

“So you were punched?”

“Yes. I was.”

“If you would follow me, we will x-ray you.”

“What, no apology??” Ryan asked sarcastically. “Have some respect.” He was not expecting this.

“I am deeply sorry, I had no idea.”

“That your patients were human?”

“I am sorry.”   

“Yes.”

We went back then. I had to lie on a cold ass table. For. Ever. He finally told me that nothing was broken. There was a small stress fracture in my scapula though, which I had confirmed by a highly respected shoulder specialist.

“Ms. Evander, I apologize profusely for Dr. Andrews’ behavior. I understand he can be a little evasive…. At times. I will take over your care."

“Thank you. I appreciate it very much.”

“You’re welcome,” said with a smile. “You do have a stress fracture which used a great deal of force and by your bruise, I’d say it was.” We laughed.

“Yes, it was.”

“Okay, I’m going to put you in a mobilizing brace and a sling. You only have to wear the sling when you go out. You may remove the brace to shower. You may continue to dance and I’ll see you in 2 weeks to check on your fracture.”

“Okay, thank you very much.”

“You are very welcome. My nurse will be in to help you.”

“Thank you.”

5 minutes later we were out of there.

“Damn, I love this thing!” 

‘What?”

“This brace! I can’t feel a thing in my shoulder!” They laughed at me, how rude. “It’s true. Jerks.”

We got back to Ryan’s. Matt and Shane were cleaning things up still. “Damn Jordyn. I’m sorry.”

“Matt, just stop, I’m okay. God.”

“Ha, good thing you guys aren’t still dating….” Shane joked.

I grabbed my stuff and Jesse and I headed out. “You leaving already?”

“Yeah, gotta go get my bag add go to the studio.” I said hugging and kissing Ryan, Shane, and Matt.

“Alright, be safe. Can I spend the night?”

“Yeah, totally. Bring food. 9 pm.”

“Kay. See ya later.”

“Bai.”

Dancing wasn’t so bad; everyone was like, ‘omg! What happened?!’ haha. Jesse watched me like a hawk the whole time. At beak, we had 45 minutes left. I walked over to him. He wrapped his arm around my waist. “Baby, stop worrying. I’m okay. If I need to, I’ll stop. Okay?”

“Okay. I’m sorry.”

“Okay.” We kissed  and turned around, realizing that they didn’t know we were dating.

Jesse and I burst into laughter while Kasey, Aaron, and Phil stood there, gaping. “ow, ow. Ow, ow, ow.”

“Are…. You ….. Okay…”

“Yeah, all this laughing makes my shoulder hurt.” But we kept laughing.

“Okay, okay. You can stop laughing now…” Phil said.

“Yeah, come on guys. Let’s continue dancing….” Aaron complained.

We finally stopped laughing, “Oh kay. Let’s go.”

“Wooooo.”

We finished dancing, laughing every now and then. In the showers, Kasey asked, “what the hell happened this weekend?!?!”

I laughed and told her when we kissed and she was shocked but only after she was upset that I didn’t tell her when it happened. “Sorry, but I couldn’t.”

“It’s okay. I forgive you.”

“Oh, well thank you.”

We got to my house and had 20 minutes of alone time before Ryan showed up.

“Damn Sheckler has good timing.” I laughed and went to get the door.

After eating, I feel asleep because of my pain meds and I have no idea what the boys did. I don’t know what it is about tough guys. But they all look peaceful and sweet when they sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 601 40
Sometimes at a point of time, we need to face problems from the people we don't know. I'm Neely Jones from Florida Orlando and I'd recently moved to...
69.8K 1.1K 65
"๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž..." ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ง๐ž ๐“๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‹๐จ๐ ๐š๐ง ๐Œ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž...
38.3M 1.1M 75
Cali's life turned upside down when her new next door neighbour Kyle Knight came crashing in to her life. He was possessive, easily jealous and misu...
49.4K 1.1K 19
Sam hates having to move away from her friends in Cali especially when school is almost over but she never expected to find this in a small town in K...