Remember Me(Sequel to Love,Bl...

By Poison_Ivy99

It’s been a year since Katherine's death and everyone has moved on and forgot about her, except Loki and Tony... More

Remember Me(Sequel to Love,Blood&Mischief)
Dreams and Visions (Part1)
Dreams and Visions (Part 2)
Dreams and Visions (Part 3)
The hot but creepy stocker
Those beautiful green eyes
Ew blood...it taste good
Coustem party and a drunk Tony Stark
I remember
Klaus
Human Blood Bank
I don't want to be a vampire
The loss of a loved one
Car crash and my savior
Wolf bite
Wolf bite part 2
It's your choice
Don't make promises you cant keep
The end...or is it?
*Authors Note*

A Birthday party, Fireworks and a Ring

545 25 5
By Poison_Ivy99

This chapter is dedicated to madamejazabel. You are the best big sister every! Thanks for all your support on my books and everything! And to everyone else who has fanned me or voted and commented on this book or any of my other books thanks, you guys rock!:)Katherines outfit is at the side for the party.Here’s the chapter!

(Few months later)

KatherineP.O.V.

“Katherine, Tony can you please take a break from all this?” Pepper asked walking into the lad. “Aw come on! I didn’t even get a chance to try yet.” I whined and Tony laughed. “Well you can try later, right now you need to get in the shower and get dressed, you to Mr.” Pepper said. Me and Tony groaned. “See me thinking as it’s my building-” “And my party that the people would just wait for us.” I finished for Tony. “Shower. Upstairs. Now.” Pepper said. I put my arm in the air as the hand from my suit attached itself to my hand and down my arm. I did the same thing with my legs and my other arm and started to hover in the air. “You’ll have to get me first.” I said. I felt someone grabbed my legs and pulled me down. “Loki, no fair you’re supposed to be on my side.” I said and he smirked. “Thank you Loki, Katherine?” Pepper asked. I sighed. “Tony.” I said. He pressed a button and the parts of the suit fell off on to the floor.

“Good. Come on.” Pepper said. Tony got up out of his chair and followed her out of the lab. “Take us to my room.” I told Loki. “As you wish.” he said. In a blink of an eye Loki teleport us to my room. I went into the bathroom and took a shower. When I got out Loki was gone. I got dressed and left my room and went into the elevator. When I got out and went into the ball room. When I got to the steps everyone turned and looked at me. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHERINE!” Everyone yelled. I smiled as I walk down the steps. When I made it to the end Tony and Pepper came up to me. “Who are all these people?” I asked. “Some are students from your school, everybody else I don’t know, Tony invited them.” Pepper said. I nod my head. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around. “Well hello Katherine.” Damon said. “Damon, what are you doing here?” I asked. “You know I was in town thought I would visit.” he said.

“Oh how nice of you. You don’t plan on staying here long right?” I asked. “No just tonight, but it’s been a while since I’ve been in New York. How’s your boy toy?” he asked. “Boyfriend. You were the boy toy, remember that.” I said giving him a pat on the shoulder before walking away into the crowd. I grabbed a glass of champion from one of the servers walking past me and went to the middle of the dance floor. I saw Loki staring at me from across the room. I took a sip of my drink as I listen to the music.

Aren't you somethin' to admire, cause your shine is somethin' like a mirror

And I can't help but notice, you reflect in this heart of mine

If you ever feel alone and the glare makes me hard to find

Just know that I'm always parallel on the other side

Cause with your hand in my hand and a pocket full of soul

I can tell you there's no place we couldn't go

Just put your hand on the glass, I'll be tryin' to pull you through

You just gotta be strong

Cause I don't wanna lose you now

I'm lookin' right at the other half of me

The vacancy that sat in my heart

Is a space that now you hold

Show me how to fight for now

And I'll tell you baby, it was easy

Comin' back into you once I figured it out

You were right here all along

It's like you're my mirror

My mirror staring back at me

I couldn't get any bigger

With anyone else beside of me

And now it's clear as this promise

That we're making two reflections into one

Cause it's like you're my mirror

My mirror staring back at me, staring back at me

“You know, I never planned on seeing you again. But here I am and here you are, and I’m pretty surprised.” I turned around. I starred in shock. “Stefan?” I asked. He gave me a small smile. “Hey Katherine. Happy Birthday, I didn’t think you celebrated the day you were born.” he said. “How did you know I was going to have a birthday party?” I asked. “Damon called me and told me, I was actually living in New York. I came here after I left mystic falls.” he said. I nod my head. “Why are you surprised?” I asked. “Well the Katherine I know would have probably compelled all these people, plus Tony Stark to throw her a party. But Damon told me everything. I heard that you got what does Damon say a new boy toy?” he asked. “Boyfriend.” I corrected him. “Ah. And he’s the guy who attacked New York, right?” he asked. “Yes, but he’s a changed man.” I said.  

“Should I be scared that he’s glaring holes into my head?” he asked looking over at Loki. “Yes.” I said with a smile and taking another sip of my drink. “He knows about you being my ex, he also knows that I use to be in love with you.” I said. “So he’s scared that I might take you away from him?” he asked. “Nope, I mean he shouldn’t be. He knows that I will never leave him.” I said. “But he’s left you right. He left you, died, you found out he was alive, tried to take over the world, you died and came back, he found you and your not scared that nothing else is going to happen. That he’s not going to leave again?” he asked. “No. I know he’s not going anywhere, he’s staying here with me.” I said. “Okay I just want you to know that even though I still hate you for all the things you did to me and my brother in the past, I still wouldn’t want you to get hurt.” he said. “Thanks.” I said. “I think I’m going to go, bye Katherine.” he said before disappearing into the crowd. I finished my drink and grabbed another one. I looked back to where Loki was before but he wasn’t there. I went around trying to look for him as a new song started playing.

Baby, when they look up at the sky

We'll be shooting stars just passing by

You'll be coming home with me tonight

We'll be burning up like neon lights

Please still my heart cause it's freaking out, it's freaking out, right now

Shining like stars cause we're beautiful, we're beautiful, right now

You're all I see in all these places

You're all I see in all these faces

So let's pretend we're running out of time, of time

Baby, when they look up at the sky

We'll be shooting stars just passing by

You'll be coming home with me tonight

And we'll be burning up like neon lights

Baby, when they look up at the sky

We'll be shooting stars just passing by

You'll be coming home with me tonight

And we'll be burning up like neon lights

Neon lights

Neon lights

Neon lights

Like neon lights!

Like neon lights!

I walked over to the windows and saw Loki was outside on the balcony pacing while playing with something in his hands. I went outside and ran up to him and jumped on his back making him stop. “What are you doing out here by yourself?” I asked. “Just thinking.” he said. I gave him a kiss on the cheek before getting off his back. “About what?” I asked looking down at the street below.

Please still my heart cause it's freaking out, it's freaking out, right now

Shining like stars cause we're beautiful, we're beautiful, right now

You're all I see in all these places

You're all I see in all these faces

So let's pretend we're running of time, of time

Baby, when they look up at the sky

We'll be shooting stars just passing by

You'll be coming home with me tonight

And we'll be burning up like neon lights

Baby, when they look up at the sky

We'll be shooting stars just passing by

You'll be coming home with me tonight

And we'll be burning up like neon lights

Neon lights

Neon lights

Neon lights

Like neon lights!

Like neon lights!

From the corner of my eyes I saw him put whatever was in his hands back in his pocket. “What’s that?” I asked. Before he could answer there was a boom and then an explosion of colors bursts into the night sky. “Fireworks?” Loki asked. Another one came up and it said ‘Happy Birthday Katherine! Love Tony’ and I smiled as another one came up next to it and it said. ‘P.S. man you’re really old.’ I rolled my eyes. I notice Loki getting something out of his pocket again. People from the party came out into the balcony to watch the fireworks. There were more fireworks until they started to end. As the last firework came out it had the words ‘Katherine, will you marry me?’ on it. I looked at it confused and disgusted. I turn back to look at Tony and Pepper. “Really Tony, that’s not Funny it’s just nasty.” I said. “Katerina, I didn’t order for anything like that to be put there.” Tony said just as confused as me. I heard a few people gasp and point next to me and I turned around and my eyes went wide. Loki was on one knee holding a black box that held a diamond ring.

Shining like stars cause we're beautiful, beautiful

“Loki.” I said. He grabbed my left hand and starred up at me with those beautiful green eyes that I love.

You're all I see in all these places

You're all I see in all these faces

“Katerina Petrova, will you make me the happiest god in all of the nine realms by becoming my wife?” Loki asked. There were awes coming from the people behind us and mostly Pepper and a ‘say no’ from Tony before Pepper slapped him in the chest. After a few seconds of not saying anything Loki looked at me worried.

So let's pretend we're running of time, of time

“Yes.” I said. Loki smiled. He slipped the ring onto my ring finger and stood up as everyone started screaming. Loki kissed me on the lips as he picked me up and twirled us around making the crowd scream louder.

Like neon lights!

Like neon lights!

Please still my heart cause it's freaking out

We pulled apart and Loki pulled me into a hug. I looked through the crowd and saw Stefan all the way in the back. He mouthed the words ‘Congratulations’ and I gave him a smile. Looked back at Loki and pulled him back into another kiss. Nothing could mess this up. We pulled away when we heard the sound of thunder. Everyone looked up at the sky as Lighting started to flash through the sky. “There wasn’t supposed to be a storm tonight.” Pepper said as it started to rain. Everyone started to run inside. “Loki come on.” I said pulling his arm but he wouldn’t budge. “You need to go inside now.” Loki said looking up at the sky. “Why?” I asked. He gave me a quick kiss.

“Go.” he said. “Loki-” “I said go!” he said. I let go of his hand and started and ran back into the ball room soaking wet. “Katherine.” Tony said as him and Pepper came up to me. “What’s Loki still doing out there?” Pepper asked. There was a blast of light and a crack from outside as something went flying across the balcony and crashed into the wall. “LOKI!”I yelled as I ran back outside. “Loki.” I said coming to his side. “LOKI!”I looked behind and saw someone coming towards us. “Katherine?” the person asked. I took a closer look at the person. “I can belive it.” I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 92 25
Sofia Petrova, twin of the one and only Katerina. Brave, beautiful and strong. She wasn't supposed to have been born. There was only supposed to be o...
439K 8.1K 123
⚠️{Completed but, This Book is being Edited!!!}⚠️ We all know the story of Katherine Pierce, but do you wanna know the story of Madalina Petrova? Ma...
198K 6.2K 52
Bonnie needed both doppelgängers blood to try and undo the spell that made vampires but when it goes wrong Elena, Katherine, and Caroline get sent ba...
4.3K 110 11
Katherine Pierce. The name sounds villainous, a deadly, dangerous woman. And she was. Until she became Katerina Petrova again, mother and wife, a...