Damaged (Harry Styles)

By LuvNutella

Bridget wasn't like your average teenager that likes to party. She likes school and hates to party, always ge... More

Damaged (Harry Styles)
*CHAPTER 2*
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
Bridgit's Birthday Party (Not A Chapter)
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64 (Final Chapter)
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 24

68.1K 1.1K 89
By LuvNutella

I woke up the next morning with a terrible headache.

And might I say I was sleeping in a very awkward position.

I had both of my arms over my head and my legs were twisted in different directions.

What the? Did I really sleep like that?

What the heck happend lastnight? I thought as I got up from my bed.

Oh yeah. Harry almost killed two guys lastnight. And one of them was his bestfriend!

I than checked the time on my bedside table.

It read 10:00AM.

CRAP!

I'm late for school. I quickly rushed to my closet and grabbed a sweater and a pair of white jeans.

I tossed them on than put on my TOMS and walked to my bathroom.

I quickly brushed my teeth than put my hair up in a messy bun, than put a hairband in it to keep some of the loose hairs out of my face.

I didn't put any make-up on today as I didn't care how I looked.

I than looked in one of the cabnits for my contacts.

If you didn't know, I wear contacts, Mainly because I don't like wearing my nerdy glasses.

I didn't see my eye contacts anywhere. Are you freaking kidding me? This day just keeps getting better and better by the minute. I sarcastically thought.

I huffed than walked into my room and walked over to my night stand. I than opened the draw and grabbed my nerdy glasses and slipped them on.

I walked out of my room than made my way downstaires to the kitchen where I made myself a bowl of cereal.

*At School*

I quickly ran to my locker and grabbed my books for class.

I shut my locker than raced to class.

Liam was in this class. I wonder if he's here or if he stayed home because of the 'incident'. I shivered at the image of Harry and Liam fighting in my living room. It was horrid.

I shook the image out of my head.

I didn't want to remember lastnight.

Ever.

I than walked into the classroom.

"Mrs. Snow, Why are you late?" The teacher asked me as I stepped into the classroom.

At moments like this, I really wish I had Harry Potters cloak of invisibility.

"Uhh. My alarm clock didn't go off. Sorry!" I said to the teacher as I took my seat at the very back.

Looks like Liam didn't show up. I thought as I looked at the empty seat beside me. I sighed. I hope he's okay.

All throughout class I couldn't stop thinking about Liam and Harry.

I'll admit. As much as I'm angry at Harry I hope he's okay too.

I guess I shouldn't of yelled at him the way that I did but he did give me a reason to be mad at him.

He trashed my house!

And he showed up at my freaking damn house at two in the morning! And said I was his girlfriend, Which I'm not of course. But maybe I was a little to hard on him.

I think I'm falling hard for Harry.

Like really hard.

As much as he makes me want to hit him across the head with a chair I can't help but find him irresistable. But we can't date because of the 'game'. Why did he have to get addicted to the 'game' ,Why did he even start playing that stupid 'game'.

And why did he choose me as his target?

These are the questions I ask myself everyday and still don't know the answers to.

I just wish Harry would wake up and realize what he's doing.

Using girls as a toy than throwing them away when he's done playing with them.

Liam said that Harry changed after he hung out with some college lads.

But I just have this weird feeling that Liam's not telling the full truth.

And I wanted to find out the full truth.

Even if it means I'll get hurt in the end.

But you know what they say 'What has to be done needs to be done'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 875 32
Amber Collins a typical High school girl. Since her mom died she was fully abuse by her father and the past years she attempted to kill herself. But...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
9K 388 34
Five years later. "I... I hate you." Jin began to sob, tears running down his cheeks, his small fists curling into balls. "I hate myself too." She...
58.7K 3.2K 18
[BOOK 2] Iceland is most definitely a cold country. I'm still trying to figure out why our principal decided to send the senior class to the land of...