Possession (Editing)

By fl0wersniffinwh0re

Rayleen Banks is 24 years old working as an underestimated editor for an Oil company in New York City. Alway... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N
Code For Chapter 30
Last Authors Note I Swear!
Another A/N
Chapter 30...AGAIN....
Another Freaking A/N
Chapter 31
A/N
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Code for Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
A/N
One More A/N
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
A/N
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Last Authors Note For Possession
Chapter 60
Chapter 61: Russian Roulette Part 1
Chapter 62: Russian Roulette Part 2
Chapter 63: Russian Roulette Part 3
Chapter 64: Russian Roulette Finale
Chapter 65
ALL OF MY READERS MUST READ THIS
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69: Now Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Carter
Epilogue
So Long Farewell; To You My Slaves
News(:
End
Merry Christmas Special
Re-Writing Possession
Private Chapters
Impulse is on iBooks & online Barnes & Noble
DMV Wattpad Meetup!
Revised Possession
Second Epilogue

Chapter 13

316K 6.3K 1.1K
By fl0wersniffinwh0re

*Explicit contact warning*

I swallowed deeply, glancing at his revealed erection and large thick length in front of my face. I look up at his lustfilled eyes, peering down at me. "Open your mouth," He whispers running his erection across my bottom lip. This was wrong...but it looked so right. Instead of listening to his demand I licked up his length tasting his tangy flavor. He sucks in air deeply and groans, "Rayleen. No, just suck." But his erotic noise causes me to want to do it my own way. The sides of his erections convulse under my tongue as I flick it over the tip tasting the pre-cum before taking him all in my mouth. Elliot curses under his breath, scooping my red hair into a ponyail, clearing my face so I can get better access. I place my hands on his hips, balancing my head so I can move up and down his length, rolling my tongue around as I go. 

Oh and dont forget to suck hard. I hear Amy's voice in my head chanting me on. I twist my head going as far as I go, relaxing my gag reflax as his body twitches under me. He tastes of fruit and I moan in arousal and look up at him, bobbing my head up and down. The look he's giving me back is so sexy, his eyes are narrowed and his mouth is slightly open and he groans each time I move up and down. He's so big I'm surprised he was fitting but I loved the feeling this gave me, me pleasing him. He slowly move his hips forward, stroking in and out of mouth, the grip in my hair tightening. "Got damn Rayleen." He moans deeply as I suck harder. I press my lips tighter around him, tilting my head up and going back down to massage him with my tongue. On his . . . 

Oh.  

"If you dont want me to cum in your mouth-" But he stops when I deep throat him and he explodes in my mouth, but I continue to milk him with my mouth as he shoots his hot seed into my mouth. "Fuck Rayleen let go!" He groans, pulling my head back, but I continue to work my mouth around him, flicking my tongue back and forth on his tip, pushing him all around my lips before taking him in again. His eyes widen as I moan softly and lick up his length letting his cum drip off onto my lips. He groans and grabs my head, pushing me back on the bed. With no warning he grabs my hips and lifts my left leg across his shoulder. He rubs my lips slowly, opening up my moistness to him. His tongue moves gently across them, his mouth clamps on one my lips sucking on it causing me to moan loudly. "Ah," I coo biting my lip. He looks back up at me and moves his tongue all around my pussy. Hitting my lips then my clit then my lips again. I throw my head back and my hand moves to his hair, grabbing tightly. His tongue wraps around my clit sucking hard and massaging it at the same time.  

Oh fuck. He moves my body closer to his face and continues to feast upon me. He moves his finger across my wet lips and pushes to my opening causing me to back away. "No please. Make me cum," I breathe, not wanting him to find out my virgin secret. "That's what I plan to do." He whispers, huskily, attempting to put his finger inside. "No-" But it was too late, his finger met contact with my hymen, probing it gently and he shoots his head back up. "Oh fuck. Rayleen why didnt you tell me." Tears brimmed my eyes, even though he didnt break it, the pain still surged through me. "Out. Take it out!" I begged and he glanced back at my reddened ashamed face. He had a sadistic pleasured look. "You're tight. So fucking tight," And began to pump his finger slowly inside me, I shook my head and tried to close my legs.

"Now, this is a punishment. Keep your legs open. I want to see this tight pussy of yours." Still soaking wet from him and by his words, I strangely reply. It hurts and he's moving slow which makes it worse. "I wonder what it would feel like to have myself plunged deep inside you. Your tight pussy clenching around me. Having you tied up to be my little slut. You'd like that wouldnt you? Want me to fuck you Rayleen? Huh?" Oh fucking God. His dirty talk made me actual enjoy the discomfort between my legs. "Oh God, yes. Don't stop." I moan, moving my hips and wetting my fingers to bring it down to my pussy. But he slaps my hand away then gently slaps my pussy, "Dont touch yourself, Open your lips up so I can see." He demands and I follow, my moaning getting louder. His lips capture my clit and his finger moves faster. "Please." I beg, biting my lip as my legs begin to shake. The heat from his body is intense, sending me in a frenzy of pleasure.

"You're mine. Mine." He growls and brings himself up to look at me. "Say it. Say you're mine and I'll let you cum." He groans, licking his lips. My head flies back at his finger archs and he hits a new spot. "I'm yours Master. Yours!" I practically scream and his eyes widen and he pulls my hair up and I moan in protest. "Master? Bend over on my lap." He demands and I clumsily fall across his lap, breathing deeply as his erection presses against my stomach. He palms my ass and says, "After every spank you will count and say One Master. Not Sir. Master. Understand?" I nod and he slaps my upper thigh which causes me to yelp. "Ye-Yes Ma-Master." He smiles carnally and spanks me on my right cheek, " One Master." I practically scream as it catches me by surprise. He does it again except on the left and I bite my lip, "Ooo-Two-o Master." I moan and my head falls back. He spanks me again and I feel his erection teasing me along my belly button.

"Three Master!" I scream and he does it all the way up to 35. "You're being too loud and I fear the neighbors will get suspicious. Time to play Rayleen." He whispers in my ear and slips out the roomfor a moment. My ass is red from the spanking and the heat between my legs is ridiculous. All that pain..but ...all that pleasure. Soon he returns with some handcuffs, a large vibrater of some sort and a... "Ball gag?" I whisper as he strides over towards me. "I'm not surprised you know what this is. I saw what you were doing on your computer. Mouth open." He says smirking and my mouth gapes but I still follow and he wraps it around my head, strapping it in my mouth. The red ball prys my mouth open, my teeth struggling not to bite it away. It feels strange wrapped around my head, nothing I would expected. He moves behind me, grabbing my arms around my back and handcuffing them tightly. He sits me on the edge of the bed and opens my legs.

My bra is ripped off and now I'm fully naked for him. Showing everything..everything. He turns on the large vibrater and pushes it down on my clit, making instant connection causing me to groan and I try to push away from the intense feeling. It's too fast, my body cant keep up and my eyes roll back, his other hand is squeezing down on my thigh, holding me still. He rolls it around on my clit and the vibration is so loud, I swear it can be heard next door. "Too fast Rayleen?" He asks me and his fingers moves across a knob and the vibration goes faster and I begin screaming. "Master! Please it's too fast!" I try to scream but it comes out more ragged and foreign. "What was that my little whore I cant hear you." He taunts locking his eyes with mine. I feel my orgasm building and he see's that. "Dont you dare cum." I scream louder in protest, salvia dripping down out my ball gag and on to my breasts. "I control your orgasms. When you cum. It belongs to me. Your pleasure is mine." His words arent making matters worse. I try to distract my thoughts but he's swarming through my mind, my body. He's everywhere, setting a fire through my body.

"Please. Please. Please!" I repeat, trying to create some friction with his chin, I need to feel him, his touch. "Beg all you want Rayleen." He says calmly and smirking at me and my legs shake violently. I was going to cum..but no, I wanted to please him. Prove to him I could do this. The vibrations continued and my throat was tired of screaming and tears just spilled out of my eyes. "Had enough baby?" He asks me and I nod and inchoherantly chant. "Yes Master." He looks at me, his expression indifferent and relaxed down at my wet pussy that soaked the bed back at me again then whispers one magical word. "Cum." And I scream loudly and watch as juices explode out of me as he continue to massage my engorged bud. He turns off the machine and tosses it to the side.

"Knees." He orders and my knees feel like jelly so I easily listen and plop down. He throws off the ball gag and I take a gasp of air. He strokes his shaft before putting it on my tongue and into my mouth, roughly fucking my mouth as I continue to press my lips around him and suck hard. Just as easily as before, he explodes in my mouth, cursing words under his breathe and slowly pulls out. We stay there for what feels like hours, looking at each other, the giant wet spot on the bed and my vurnerable submissive expression. I look back at his limp and yet hard length and back up at him. "No." He immeidately says, and uncuffs my hands, rubbing the sides of my wrist at the red welts across them. "No?" I repeat in question, still unable to feel my legs. "I wont fuck you." He says huskily, picking up the handcuffs, ball gag and the strange vibrater. "Why not?" I should be relieved that he wasnt going to try. "Because I dont fuck virgins." He says, looking away with an expression I cant read. He moves out the door with his toys, leaving me there. Broken. Upset. Disappointed. Confused And undeniable satisfied.

~*~*~*~*~ 

wow, that was intense and there was no sex! I couldnt help but finish this scene! How do you think Elliot really feels about Rayleen? And why do you think he doesnt fuck virgins? This will be a very long book, cause remember. They just on vacation, imagine when they get home. Do you think Rayleen really wants to be a submissive. 

Does Elliot just want a little slut or something more? 

What do YOU think will happen next ? 

My next erotic novel will be up within the end of this upcoming week. I'll update Black N Blue soon too, followed by You Own Me 

10 comments 

18 votes. 

Love you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 43.2K 50
18+, BDSM Aiden is wealthy business man who enjoys taking advantage of his submissive's. However, more than anything, all Aiden wanted was the perfe...
1.9M 62.4K 74
The anticipation is too much. I found myself praying for The Boss just to say something, anything. "Strip." Anything but that. My eyes wide...
507K 15.7K 72
Kelsie Waters owns and runs a successful catering business. From the time she was an adult she put her all into this business. Kelsie has had her st...
383K 12.7K 26
Ciarren (pronounced Keer-ren) went through a terrible experience that broken him in more ways than one. It forces him to leave everything behind, eve...