Thank God I Found You

By TCforever22

How can her love save him from his despair and grief? More

Thank God I Found You
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
Acknowledgements

•1•

133 5 0
By TCforever22

First Chapter!

Enjoy!

VOTE/COMMENT

Much love,

TCforever22

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Zach]

"Wakey-wakey sweetie pie!" I heard a voice whispered right through my ear and I know whose voice is it. It's Katrina's.

"Kat... I wanna sleep." I grumbled as I put my pillow on my face. I heard her giggle then a few seconds later she suddenly pulled the pillow off my face and kissed me on my cheek.

"Baby, wake up now. Please?" she said.

I faked a snore and then she hit me with a pillow on my face. "Wake up now Zach." She said, her blond hair flowing down to her shoulders. God, she's so beautiful. "You still have to do a rehearsal with the guys for the XFactor. The grand finals, as they say."

"Okay but I'll just get up if you promise me that you'd come and watch us perform." I said while grinning cheekily and she crinkled her nose which made me fall in love with her even more. "You know that you're cute when you crinkle your nose."

She laughed and blushed and said, "Zach, you don't need to do this to me. Of course, I'll come! I would definitely come. Just for you." Then she leaned over and kissed me on the lips.

"I love you Kat." I said.

"I love you too Zach." She replied and then we both got lost in each other's eyes. We were about to kiss again when the phone on her bedside table rang. I sighed and rolled my eyes in frustration while Katrina giggled. I resulted into a giggle, followed by a moan of frustration. She reached for the phone and picked it up from its receiver.

"Hello?" she answered then her eyes shifted to me. "Yep. He's here. He's actually awake now." Then she gave me the wireless phone. "It's Trent."

"Oh." I said then I put the phone by my ear. "Hey Trentos!"

"Don't you dare to call me Trentos, Zachariah Brian! You're late! We still have a rehearsal for the grand finals today!!!" Trent screamed by the phone. Jeez, this guy can be bossy too sometimes, like Will.

"Okay---."

"Zach, it's the grand finals today! We should do our best!"

"I know but---."

"My goodness Zach! Where is your self-discipline?"

"Trent---."

"Zach, I know how much you miss Kat but you can visit her after this whole XFactor thing is over."

"Trent---."

"Zach, I want you to come over here as soon as possible 'cause Ronan would freak out if he finds us incomplete! The Collective wouldn't be complete without Zach Russell!"

"Trent---."

"Zach, we still have to go through our own song called---."

"TRENT, SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME! I'm going there as soon as I can, okay?! And if it wasn't for your ultimatum, I'd probably be on the way now, driving to the Fox Studios so now just calm your tits down. I'll be on my way there."

"Okay."

"Is that Zach? Hey Zach, tell Kat Jayden says hi." I heard Jayden said from the other line. I chuckled, "Alright." I replied.

"Julian up here! Hi Kat!" I heard Julian said.

"Guys, enough of the phone. Let's get back to practice." I heard the ever-bossy William Singe said from the other end of the line.

"Hurry and get your fat-ass over here, lad." Trent said.

"Okay. Bye." I said then hung up.

I turned to Katrina and she was opening the blinds up in her room. I went to her and hugged her from behind.

"I'm gonna miss you, Kitkat." I whispered.

"I'm gonna miss you too, Zachy." She replied as she turned around and kissed me on my lips. "Now, go and take a shower. I know that you still have to rehearse for the grand finals tonight."

"Kat, are you sad that you didn't make it through the home visits?" I asked her carefully.

"Yeah but..." she trailed off.

"But?"

"But I'm happy because you get to live your dream."

I looked right into her beautiful bubbly eyes then she cupped my face with her soft little hands, "I'm so happy for you and I'll always be proud of you, no matter what happens." She said. "I don't care if you win or lose because for me, you're still my winner." Then she gave me her most loving smile and I smiled back.

"Are you coming to watch us tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course! Why wouldn't I come? I want to give you my full support because I love you Zachariah Brian Russell." She replied. "Now, you better hurry up."

After thirty minutes, I was good to go.

"Good luck baby." She said as she kissed me on my lips.

"Thanks babe." I replied then hugged her tight. "Come tonight. Okay?"

She just nodded and smiled.

After twenty minutes of driving, I reached the Fox Studios and then I went inside to see Trent and the others.

"Finally, Mr. Russell is now here!" Trent cheered.

"Tsk... Tsk... Where's the punctuality mate?!" William said to me.

"Okay. Let's get back to practice guys." Ronan ordered us and we all went into our formation on stage. The practice went well and I'm pretty sure that we're gonna nail it tonight.

**

The night came and we were all in the dressing room, currently in the process of wearing our costumes.

"Will Kat be watching tonight Zach?" Jayden asked.

"Yeah." I replied as I put my pants on. God. So tight. I hope it won't burst open like what happened to Trent's when we were rehearsing ages ago. "Damn! These pants are so tight."

They laughed and I laughed too. I knew that what I said was stupid, awkward and funny at the same time. I removed the pants and wore another one and thank God, it fitted me perfectly.

"So Zach, any plans on proposing to Kat yet?" Julian asked cheekily. I turned to him, shocked. How could he know that? I only told... Now, wait a minute. Trent Bell.

"Trent..." I grumbled.

"What? You plan on proposing to Trent instead to Katrina?" Julian said and the other guys hooted up in laughter. Seriously, this kid sometimes need a good whacking on the head. His remarks are just crazy but then again, it makes sense too.

"Smart-ass! Not to Trent! Of course, to Katrina!" I said as I slapped him playfully on his shoulder.

"Ow! You don't need to be abusive towards your band mate, you know!" He said as rubbed his shoulder.

"Oh don't be such a girl Julian." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Hold it right there Russell, Julian's my girl!" Trent said.

"Now when did I ever become a gay?" Julian said as he looked at Trent with a hint of shock and annoyance on his face.

"Oh come on Julian. You love it, anyway." Trent teased him.

"The Trulian tandem never fails." Jayden said as he shook his head with a cheeky grin on his face.

"Ugh. Just because you guys are older than me doesn't mean you already have the right to pick on me!" Julian pouted.

"Aw... Toughen up Jules!" William said as he put his glasses on.

"Hey, can I borrow those glasses?" He asked him. William shook his head, "Nope. I'm already wearing it." he said. Julian rolled his eyes and snatched them from him.

"Hey! Julian, give it back!!!"

"Aw c'mon dude! You know that these pair of glasses suit me better than to you."

"Ooh... BURN!!!" Jayden said.

I just continued to watch their childish moments as Trent and I laughed at them.

Just then, Ronan came into the dressing room, "Are you guys ready?" he asked us.

"Yep." We all replied.

"Okay guys. Let's nail it this night." he said.

Then we formed into a group hug and after that, we headed backstage as each of us were given a microphone. I'm pretty sure that we'll make it through because we had rehearsed successfully and of course, Katrina will be watching us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30 1 4
Jiwon is in love with her best friend, Taehyung, and has been for a while. She wants to tell him, but something holds her back. Taehyung is in love w...
8 8 8
How do you stop something that is enviable, like witnessing death?, getting into a car crash or even ... falling in love with a killer. Buffy, lived...
124K 2.8K 22
Niall and Zayn fell inlove. It was a simple thing but it was also something Zayn could never admit to the world. His denial caused him to hurt the pe...
86 14 13
It's been one year sense zack had been in a relationship and he's feeling grate. He likes to hang with his best friend kayden. But when zack starts t...