Marine Love (boyxboy)

By AliceElizabeth321

"Careful human." The...thing said in a concerned voice. "W-What are you, what d-do you want?" I shakily asked... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Character name meanings

Chapter 30

18.3K 786 108
By AliceElizabeth321

Jonah's ring ^

"Not white because that's for the wedding, I want something to cover you, but not completely." Tamesis said holding different materials against me.

Caspian had taken me away from our new beautiful home when I still had lots more to appreciate and take in, to see Tamesis. He was creating an outfit for me for Caspian's coronation! Caspian was with Seaton and Leo whilst Bennett was with me also being fitted for something to wear.

Tamesis gave me some shorts to try on that were a dark midnight blue with gold embossments in the shape of stars and moons. He passed me a purple long sleeve top that was very sheer so you could still see my skin underneath but I liked that and the neckline showed off my collarbones with tiny dots of gold covering it.

"You look so beautiful! It's perfect Jonah." Tamesis smiled.

"Do you think Caspian will like it?" I asked turning in the mirror.

"Definitely, he will love you in anything though; we can't let him see it until next week. It's tradition for us." Tamesis explained making adjustments to my top. He walked to a chest of draws and took out a few necklaces. They had small crystals on and beautiful gold shells that sparkled in the light. "It needs something extra."

"I love them!" I gasped running my fingers over the shells.

"Let's try on the necklaces with the top off." He said. "Caspian will be shirtless and so will most of the mermen there so we could do these instead of the top." He said holding up the necklaces.

Someone knocked on the door and I heard Caspian voice from outside.

"DON'T COME IN!" Both Bennett and Tamesis shouted.

The door stopped opening and I heard Seaton's deep laugh from the other side.

"I'll be out in a minute Casp." I called to him as Tamesis helped me to undress and put on my other clothes.

"See you at the coronation Jojo." Bennett said hugging me goodbye as he was staying to get fitted for his outfit.

---

The afternoon sun warmed us as we lay on the sand. The birds flew overhead of us and Caspian ran his palm over my baby bump.

"So...our wedding." He smiled kissing my mating bite. "Where would you like it?"

"I want my family to be there Casp." I sighed. "I haven't spoken to my mum in months. I want them to be there for when I get married but how will I explain being away for so long and not to mention me being pregnant?"

"We could tell them?" Caspian suggested massaging my shoulders comfortingly.

"No, just forget it. It doesn't matter." I said getting up and walking back towards the house.

Thinking about getting married made me think of my family. I hadn't really been clear with them when they asked what I was doing. I had told them I was going traveling with my boyfriend. Not a complete lie but I still felt bad for running of and leaving them without hearing a word from me in months. I hadn't always been very close with my family and neither had Bennett so when we moved to the art college and away from home, it wasn't too bad. We talked to them often and visited when we had a holiday but I wanted them there for my wedding. I wanted my mum and dad to meet Caspian and I wanted my brother to tell me he approved.

"Kitten, wait!" Caspian called jogging to catch up with me. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Jojo, I'm sorry, I didn't m-"

"Caspian just leave me alone!" I cried.

Caspian looked really hurt and tried to reach for me again.

"Stop! Go away!" I brushed him off and walked back to the house alone. Tears tugged at my eyes as I realised how much I had hurt my Casp. I could feel his sadness through our bond making me whimper. Caspian had been nothing but supportive and kind with me through leaving my old home to live with him. Everything he has done is for me. He left his home and where he should be rightfully ruling and living in the palace like the future King he was. He has supported and helped me so much and all I've been to him is ungrateful. I cried walking up the stairs and made my way to our bedroom lying down and pulling all the blankets over me.

"I'm sorry Casp." I whispered still crying. I wanted him here. I wanted him to hold me and lay next to me as I fell asleep. I don't know what had come over me; I'd never been like that with him before. The anger I had felt towards myself I had taken out on Caspian. I must have fallen asleep some when as I woke up to a warm body pressed up against mine and someone nuzzling my hair.

"Caspian?" I whispered.

"Shh, Kitten. It's okay."

"I'm sorry," I whimpered covering my face with my hands. "I-I don't know what happened."

"Jojo," He hushed removing my hands. "I'm not upset; I could never be upset with you. You're pregnant Kitten and you were talking about difficult things that you had kept to yourself for so long. You can talk to me about anything and I promise to listen. I promise to never keep things from you and in return you open up to me. You don't have to tell me through words, you can draw a picture or leave me notes, anything you want. Whatever is bothering you just in the slightest I want to know so I can help you, it's bad to keep everything hidden and deal with it on your own, and you can come to me whenever. I love you."

"I will, and I'm sorry and I love you." I whispered turning over and snuggling into his warm chest.

"We've got a scan with Dune in a bit." Caspian reminded me after lying there for a few minutes.

"Mmhmm, I just wanna stay here....with you." I mumbled.

"And make love to you." Caspian smirked rolling me onto my back with him on top. "I think I'm going to keep impregnating you Kitten, you look so beautiful."

"Oh no you're not." I laughed. "I'm not staying this size forever."

Caspian whined resting his head on my chest. "But you look so round and healthy, so beautiful."

"Shh Casp," I hushed him softly. "I love you."

"Mmm, I love you too." He said softly kissing up my chest.

He flicked his tongue over my sensitive nipples and kissed my mark making me shiver with pleasure. I could feel Caspian's hard cock already pressing against my thigh as he paid extra attention to my mating bite. I guided Caspian's lips from my neck to my own. I opened my legs for him allowing our lengths to rub against each other sending tingles of pleasure all around my body.

"Make love to me Caspian, please." I breathed giving his cock a few slow pulls and guiding it to my entrance. I turned over on my hands and knees pushing back against Caspian. "I need you."

Caspian left open mouthed kisses down my back and parted my cheeks running his tongue over my entrance. I moaned pressing back into him griping the sheets in front of me. A finger pushed inside of me as he licked and sucked on my entrance.

"You smell so good." Caspian moaned running his nose down my neck. "Lie on your back, Kitten."

He rolled me over holding my hips and leaned down to kiss me. He slipped his tongue in explored my mouth running his hands over my swollen tummy. I reached down and pumped his leaking cock wanting to give him the pleasure he gives to me. I wanted to show him how much I loved him. I used Caspian to help me sit up and straddled his lap. I kissed him softly before pushing him back gently and positioning myself in between his legs looking up at him through my lashes.

Caspian's eyes were glowing gold as he breathed in deeply. I ran up tongue from the base to the tip of his cock swirling my tongue around the head and lapping up the pearl of pre-cum. I cupped his balls with my free hand as I worked his cock with my mouth. I sucked and bobbed my head up and down before taking one of his balls into my mouth and stroking his length with my other hand. Caspian groaned and pushed my head down further on his cock with his eyes closed in pleasure.

"I'm close, I wanna cum inside of you." Caspian groaned making me stop sucking and lift my mouth off of him.

Caspian ran a finger over my swollen lips whispering, "so sexy," as he rolled us over so I was underneath him.

"Put it in," I moaned desperately withering underneath my mate as he teased me. Caspian rubbed his hard length against my entrance pushing in very slightly before taking it out again. "Casp!" I cried digging my nails into his shoulders as I moaned his name.

He thrust into me, pushing deep into my waiting body. Caspian lent on his forearms and started throwing his body into mine, hiking my legs up to reach that stop inside of me. His soft moans and grunts were hot against my ear as he nibbled and sucked on my neck. My hands fisted in Caspian's dark black hair and my mouth open moaning out his name. Caspian gripped my hips slamming into my body more aggressively as our pants and moans filled the room.

"Ahhhh, Casp." I groaned scrunching up my eyes and digging my nails in down his back.

I worked my heavily leaking erection as I approached my orgasm. Caspian growled and got more forceful with his thrusts and his eyes were such a bright gold. He prepared my shoulder giving it a few licks before his teeth sank in throwing me into a powerful climax. Caspian's length hardened and with one final groan he exploded inside of me breathing deeply.

"I love you. Sleep now Kitten." Caspian said soothing me with his voice. I felt something warm and wet run over my back and opened my eyes a crack to see Caspian running a cloth over me. "Sleep, Jojo." He kissed my forehead and continued washing me letting the warm water clean me and also send me to sleep.

---

"It's fine I can walk." I said leaning against Caspian for support.

"You're exhausted let me carry you." He replied.

"No, I can do it. I'm not made of glass." I reasoned walking across the white sand.

We were going for a check-up with Dune and then to see Tamesis again. I don't know how much more fabric, shells, crystals and dressing and undressing I could take. This time it was for our wedding though so I had prepared myself and was ready for it.

"You might as well be." Caspian mumbled. "Look you're yawning now please let me take care of you."

"You can in the water. But as soon as we get to the palace you better put me down." I said sternly but smiled when Caspian looked around nervously.

We glided through the water on our way to the palace as in watched all the marine life swim about. I rubbed my tummy thinking of what our baby girl Merial will think of it and how there's so much we can teach her. Caspian put me down outside the palace as agreed and mermaids and mermen greeted us and waved as we swam inside of meet up with Dune.

We walked into the small waiting area that the head doctor who was Dune had.

"He's usually straight out whenever someone needs him; he's never forgotten an appointment before." Caspian said puzzled.

"He may have just gone to get something?" I suggested.

"No, he has everything here he would need." Caspian walked forward and opened the door to Dune's office to reveal a naked Mizuko on top of Dune! Mizuko's back and shoulder muscles flexed as he pushed into Dune who had his legs thrown over his mate's shoulders.

Caspian cleared his throat interrupting them and making Mizuko snap his head to the door. He gave us a sheepish smile and grabbed a blanket to cover Dune, not that we could see anything other than his legs.

"Give us a minute?" He asked still covering every aspect of Dune.

"Sureee..." Caspian laughed closing the door on them. "Well it looks like we're going to see Tamesis first." He shrugged.

"Poor Dune," I said feeling bad for him. "He's going to be so embarrassed."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 5.9K 41
Highest Ranking: #1 in Pheromones #1 in merman #44 in coming-out Jackie is a rare merman that is looking for his mate, his eyes and birthmark on hi...
151K 8.3K 26
Edited In a vast and mysterious land where no human can reach and only aquatic being had put eyes upon. Under all the darkness and the mysteries of t...
38K 1.7K 22
FANTASY/ROMANCE After facing a near death experience as a child, Stan has been searching for the one who saved him, but with no luck. Now aged 25, h...
1.1K 278 63
Why does life come with so many different possible answers to the same question? Which answer is the correct one and how do you know for sure? Findi...