Possession (Editing)

By fl0wersniffinwh0re

Rayleen Banks is 24 years old working as an underestimated editor for an Oil company in New York City. Alway... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N
Code For Chapter 30
Last Authors Note I Swear!
Another A/N
Chapter 30...AGAIN....
Another Freaking A/N
Chapter 31
A/N
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Code for Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
A/N
One More A/N
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
A/N
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Last Authors Note For Possession
Chapter 60
Chapter 61: Russian Roulette Part 1
Chapter 62: Russian Roulette Part 2
Chapter 63: Russian Roulette Part 3
Chapter 64: Russian Roulette Finale
Chapter 65
ALL OF MY READERS MUST READ THIS
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69: Now Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Carter
Epilogue
So Long Farewell; To You My Slaves
News(:
End
Merry Christmas Special
Re-Writing Possession
Private Chapters
Impulse is on iBooks & online Barnes & Noble
DMV Wattpad Meetup!
Revised Possession
Second Epilogue

Chapter 12

338K 6.5K 1K
By fl0wersniffinwh0re

I woke up to being overheated and the sun rays shining through the blinds and on my eyes. I flutter them open slowly and take in my surroundinds. Wiggling my toes and stretching my back which then suddenly shows me that I'm not sleeping alone. My legs are tangeled with a strange pair of legs that are toned and a little bit hair causing them to tickle my shaven legs. My head is on a slender muscular pecks while a little lower my hands are wrapped around 6 beautiful abs and hipbones. I stay still, hoping that he wasnt awake as he breathed deeply in his sleep. His chest making soft and subtle movements. I sit up slowly, unwrapping myself from him and I gaze upon his soft sculpted face. His facial hair had grown more and he looked undeniabley sexy. His eyelids covered his beautiful deep brown eyes and his hair was messy across his head and he looked so peaceful. It was Elliot...my boss.

Wait, Holy shit, it was Elliot! My Boss. I stood to my feet and wrapped myself in a complementary robe and slipped to the kitchen. I remembered all too clearly about what happened last night, I must've been drunk off the orgasm to let him sleep with me.

Actually sleep with me - no sex. Why did he even ask to hold me? What was his deal? I shook my head and scoffed at myself with the slightest thought that caught my mind. As I made coffee and the thought crossed my mind again, I rolled my eyes and whispered out loud. "No Rayleen, he doesnt like you." And laughed disapprovingly at myself.

"Who doesnt like you?" It was Eli, he emerged from my bedroom and slowly sauntered down the stairs and ran his fingers through his hair. My eyes widened and I caughed nervously,

"Oh- um...some ex." I mumbled, shrugging and poured us both a cup. Eli frowns momentairly and walks towards me and hops on a stool. "Some ex? I thought you said you never been in a relationship?" He says, raising an eyebrow and rubbing his chin thoughtfully. I cursed myself in my head and came up with a quick fib,

"Well not really an ex, just some guy I used to talk to." He nods his head understanding and give him his coffee. "Well how do you know he doesnt like you?" He asks, curiously and sips his coffee. "It's obvious." I practically laugh, why would we have this discussion?

"Obvious? You have to ask to know." He says matter of factly. Should I catch him off guard or just hold my tongue?

Hold my tongue. "Maybe I will." I mutter and turn away. "Im sorry for last night." I add and exhale deeply. "Why? I'm the one who kissed you first."

"But I'm the one who asked you to touch me." I pointed out. "But I caused you to ache for my touch. To want to feel the pleasure I could give you." He says in almost a seductive tone and I turn to him but he's busy swiping at his iPhone, reading emails. "But it's my fault that I let it happen." I swallow and glance down. "No, I asked to hold you last night. I dont regret it and if you do then...thats ashame because I liked last night. Yesterday in general. I liked how my mom approved of you." He says, looking at me with soft eyes. "As your PA." I dont know if I asked that in statement form or question form. I just simply said it. He inhales and nods quickly, "Yeah. My PA."

I press my lips together in a thin line and look down. "What's on the agenda for today?" I ask, already fed up with the last discussion. I looked at his coffee, which was completely empty. "I have a meeting at 5 tonight. Until then we can do what you want." He replies, turning off his phone. We? What I want? He wanted to be around me? "Yes, I want to be around you." Oh lord, I said that outloud? Got...damn. I feel the corners of my lips twitching into a smile but I quickly fight down the urge. "Oh," I breathe. "What? You dont want to be around me?" He asks, smiling like Cheshire Cat. "No, I do. Besides we go home in two days. So I want to." I say, honestly. No freaky stuff had to happen, no sensual touching or looks. Just his presence alone was arousing. "There's an annual fair at noon. Why don't we go?" He offers, shrugging his bare muscular shoulders. "Sure, that sounds great. Should I bring money?" That was a dumb ass question, it was a fair and I needed to eat Fair Food, so yes I would need money. "I'm going to be there so no." He replies. "My paycheck is fine. Especially with that double you promised me, I can pay myself." I say, knowing I was going to pay for my own stuff, I hated being paid for. "Rayleen, we aren't having this discussion. You will obey me, so what I say goes. You will not spend a dollar while we're here." He says, his eyes piercing back to mine.

"Does a check count?" I mumble and he glares at me.

"Fine, are you always this controlling? Like damn." I whisper, scoffing. "It's cause it's me. And you need discipline." He said, standing to his feet, putting the cup in the dishes. I tense at his sudden presence, "Punish me then," I say playfully and stride back towards my room. "Oh trust me, I have plans for your little pretty ass." I hear him chuckle and I slowly close the door behind me.

This was actually going to be the first fair I've ever been too. Since as a child my mom didnt like to leave the house and I didnt have friends or that much family, I was mostly cooped up in the house all the time. Kids flooded in and out of rides, going on teacups and other tall rides that made my stomach drop. Teenagers and adults floated in the Tunnel of Love and I flushed pink. I dressed in jeans, a red tank top and a black cardigan with converse. I felt like I was 16. We were given a wristband and an invisable stamp and were on our way. "Wow, this is pretty cool." I say looking around at the screaming kids.

"Yeah. I used to love to come here as a kid. Want some cotton candy?" He asks me as we come to a concession stand. "Sure," I mumble and dig into my back pocket and give the man a $5 bill. "What did I say about fucking spending?" Eli doesnt say it softly, he roars it and the man looks between us with a confused look, hesitantly taking the dollar.

"You said I couldnt spend a dollar. It's obvious this is $5." I say, smirking and nodding at the man to accept. "No. Here." He digs in his wallet, retreiving an identical 5 dollar bill and swaps them, grabs the cotten candy and drags me along. "What the hell?" I yell and yank my arm away from him

"Rayleen." He pauses and exhales, rubbing his forehead. "When I tell you to do something. You will be obediant and listen. You will do as I say, when I say and how I say." He growls as I take the cotton candy from his hand.

"God, abusive much." I say, backing away. "You think I would hit you?" He asks, appalled and obviously hurt floods his eyes. I shrug and look away, fighting off flashbacks.

"Oh Rayleen. I wouldnt hurt you, punch you or anything. Besides the things I'd do to your body...I'd have you begging me to hurt you." He mumbles, bringing me close and tracing my bottom lip with his thumb. "And why would I do that?" I breathe nervously as the hair on my arms stand on end. "Because you would be my submis-"

"Look at this lovely couple! You two look like you need some time to yourself. So why dont you step aside and take a ride on the tunnel of love." Suddenly inturrupted by a worker, who has a large hat and a cane. I glance at the man, smiling nervously and back at Eli. "We arent a couple," I say flatly, and Eli steps closer. "Oh yes we are." He says loudly, grabbing my hand and bringing me towards the ride. I sigh and dig in my pockets for some money, but I feel a grip on my arm.

"Dont. You. Dare." I hear in my ear, his warm breathe flowing down my neck. Gawd, this man was so damn stubborn. We settle in the seats and the awkward duck shaped ride goes into the dark tunnel as soft music plays. I fish my pockets for the $5 that I owe him, "At least take the money." I say, shoving it at him.

"No. That's insulting." He says frowning. "Why?" I say, frowning at him. "What? You think I cant afford this?" He says laying back. "No. But the fact youre paying for me makes it seem like I cant!" I shout, my voice echoing off the empty walls. " If you dont lower your damn voice!" He yells back. "If you dont take the damn money!" I mock in his face. "Why are you doing this?" his sudden soft comment, catches me off guard, causing me to glance at his now soften brown eyes. Is this man bipolar or what? "Doing what?" I ask, my voice lowered and scared by his expression. "Fighting me, when it's obvious I want to take care of you."

"No. No you dont. Dont you see that? You want me. I want you, stop with the extra shit, trying to romance me." I say, shrugging him off. He frowns slightly, "I didnt try to romance you." I admit his words sting but hey the truth hurts. "Please, you just said we were together and we're in the tunnel of love for crying out loud!" I exclaim and push away from him.

"Can we act like we are then? Relaxing? On vacation? Away from the damn office?" He asks.

"Oh, so youre finally letting me speak my mind. Surprise, surprise." I reply rolling my eyes. Suddenly his movement changes, the look in his eyes makes me feel small and weak. The corners of his lips twitch into an unnerving smile and he licks his lips and gazes down on me. "I really am a nice guy. But you're playing a very dangerous game. You're scared of me and I see that. You will be punished tonight for your behavior, embarassing me, and disrespecting me. I will make you very very sorry and put your mouth to better use." I just stare at him, the brims of my eyes feeling like I could cry. But I don't.
LBut for now, let's enjoy our time. Alright?" He asks, and I swallow and nod slowly. "I cant hear head nods." He says blinking at me. "Yes," I whisper. "Yes what?"

"Yes sir."

"Good girl, now lay your head back on me." I follow his order and cuddle into his arm, I feel sudden warmth...I feel connected. His dominant exterior set me to want to make him happy, to please him. "See, I'm not so bad." I hear his voice on his chest as he talks. "No sir, you're not." I reply hazily.

"Eli. Call me Eli. Only sir, if I'm giving you orders." He says, stroking my arm. "Okay Eli," I exhale. He traces my arm softly, my head on the crook of his neck as we continue to float around in the tunnel of love.

"You're so beautiful. Your red hair compliments your flawless skin complection." I smile sweetly under him, snuggling closer. "You tremble under my touch all the time." His hand moves against the planes of my collar bone and I shiver apprehensively.

"See. Like that." He says, chuckling. "You're not to bad looking yourself. When you're nervous you drink your coffee really fast. You'll be done with a full hot cup within a minute." I say, looking up at him.

"You're very observant yourself. You would make a fine-" He stops himself. "A fine what?" I mutter up at him. "Nothing," He says smiling shyly.

"This actually is pretty fun." I say after awhile. "Yeah, when you arent so tense." He says laughing. I nudge him playfully "Just shut up and hold me." I reply laughing.

"I love when you let me hold you." He says grinning. "I only let you once." I say, trying to break the awkward feeling, he was giving me. "Let me be sweet, for once in my life." He says, throwing his hands up. "Fine-fine." I muttur.

"Will you tell me about you? Like why you really act this way?" He asks me as we come out the tunnel. "No," I reply easily. "Well, why not?" He asks curiously. "Because...will I get punished because I didnt tell you?" He flinches back, shocked by my question.
"No," He responds and helps me out the boat. "That's your business. I just want to know you. What drives you, keeps you going?" I smile and think of Mom over in New Island. "My mom." I say and he grasps my hand we start walking.

"Where is she?" He asks and I believe he thinks she's dead and I dismiss that right away. "She's in New York. I just dont see her often." I say, shrugging. "Why not?" He asks me. "Ms. NewWhore - I meant Ms. Newmort." I quickly say and he laughs. "You dont like her?"

"Name one person in the office who does!" I point out and he laughs again. "She's not so bad. When you look past her attitude." He says nodding.

"And her breath?" I say rolling my eyes and he laughs again.
"I like this side of you." He says, pulling me closer. "Yeah, I'm not as stuck up as I seem. I'm pretty fun." I reply, I was flirting. Bad. "You should show me this side more often." He canters. "What do I get in return?" I was testing the waters but I didnt care.

"I'll show you a world you wouldnt believe. I can bring you places." He says narrowing his eyes. "Let me see if I can submit to Mr. Boss Man." I say loudly, kissing his chin. "Su-Submit?" He whispers nervously. "Acting like you dont know that word. But isn't that what you really want? Me to be your dirty little whore?" I ask. I wasnt even trying to be seductive, I was serious. He groans softly and looks at his watch. "We had one ride. I need you home. Now."

At home I expected our clothes being ripped off and hot sex but I was surprised when he gave me the same dominant look like he did in the Tunnel of Love. "Although our time together was sweet. You will still receive a punishment. For disobeying, disrespecting, inturrupting and finally completely arousing me." He says as he tosses me into my room and on my bed. Our lips meet and the kiss is rushed, our tongues fighting to find each other and my hands roam his chest and around his neck pulling him closer. I whimper as he pulls my bottom lip with his teeth and electricity shoots inside my body. His hands are on me , feeling...groping me. "Enough." He says standing to his feet.

"Punishment. Now." And the dominant look returns. I quiver under his words and he straightens his back.

"On your knees, head down." He commands and I follow quickly. My heart beating so damn loud I'm sure it can be heard all the way to New York. "Ms. Banks have you ever given oral?" His words stop my heart.

"O-Oral? As in I'm supposed to suck your-" I stop and shake my head. "Yes Rayleen, that's your punishment. Now open your mouth."

~*~*~

A/N

cliff hangaaa!

Wow. So..things are getting a little hot in hurr! lol

well since you guys are going fucking crazy

13 votes

and 14 comments.

Be good girls and boys and start......NOW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 77.3K 57
Twenty-one and ready to take on the world, orphan Lizzie Gold didn't expect her chance encounter with a stranger to lead to a damnable task - to take...
97.8K 4.1K 40
Emmett Ransom. CEO, model, violinist and billionaire. He also has two different coloured eyes, purple and blue. Oh and he's also a shithead boss. Che...
5.2M 174K 69
Black Moon Series Book #1 Warning: Mature content, graphic language, gay, polyamorous French food is my healthy pleasure. Sex is my stress-relief ple...
2M 43K 50
18+, BDSM Aiden is wealthy business man who enjoys taking advantage of his submissive's. However, more than anything, all Aiden wanted was the perfe...