Percy jackson surviving high...

By liquidnight

More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Percy jackson surviving high school

3.5K 22 9
By liquidnight

My name is Percy Jackson! If you don't know who I am, then well sucks cause im not gonna explain, the war was over and the gods had decided to let us go to high school.

Joy.

"Are we there yet" Leo wined, I knew we where only five minutes away, but he didn't "Just another hour Leo" I said and his face dropped.

I tried not to laugh but failed and everyone else did as well. He looked confused unroll he saw the gps and saw that we where a mere three minutes away."Finally!" he whooped going on this trip was

Leo  

Jason and Piper 

Nico 

Me and Annebeth 

Hazel and Frank 

Travis and Connor 

Katie Gardner 

Will Solace 

Grover

We had all been stuck in the car for what felt like forever, ak.a just about two hours. We finnaly pulled up to the house that we would be living in.

It.

Was.

Huge.

We all ran to get into our rooms and we each went straight into a kitchen, and to the joy of all the guys it was stocked with all our favorite foods.

Even ambrosia and necter in a cabinet that only demigods and Satyers could open, which was a nice safety feature to have. We went up the elevator to each of our rooms, when I got to mine I'm sure my jaw hit the floor.

 I had an indoor pool filled with salt water, and I could see a regular one from the window, I had a water slide into it!

My walls looked like crystal blue water, I had an island in the middle of the pool ( yeah the pool was like most of my room) it had a bridge leading to its shore, it was about the size of a large trampoline, which I knew cause there was one of those outside as well.

My bed was on the island, it was a circle with light blue sheets, green pillows and was HUGE! I saw a dresser that looked like it had been sculpted out of coral, and a panel of buttons.

There was one that popped out a plasma T.V, a mini fridge, a ice cream stocked freezer, and an awesome sound system.I looked inside my giant walking closet and groaned.

Aphrodite had obviously had something to do with our cloths because all my shirts where tight and my jeans where black.

Crap.

I sunk into my bed and admired my room, before I knew it I was fast asleep.

I woke up early to a tapping on the window, I liked to see Black Jack, he told me to get on and I carefully did so. he flew me down to the biggest stable I had ever seen.

I spent the rest of the morning There before going to get ready for school. I pulled on a tight white shirt, jeans and a pair of black converse, my hair looked good naturally so I just left it and went down to scarf my breakfast so that I could go out to the stables again.

Besides our rooms, a kitchen, and a living room we ha others as well. We had a weapons room, a training room, a gym, a library, basement that looked like a place for prisoners, and the garden on then roof.

When I walked out I saw Katie on the roof with Travis, and I bet Annabeth was in the library. every one From camp Jupiter was probably training, And I noticed that there was a giant work Space attached to a room, which I guessed to be Leos!

Thalia was probably doing target practice, that or sleeping.

I made my way back to the stable and went into the secrete stall for pegasi. Making sure they where ok I went to meet the normal horses, they where all very polite unlike Arion who was with the Pegasi.

I left about thirty minutes later, heading to the garage. There sat my favorite car, a black spider. I excitedly hopped in, their where a ton of cars, the garage was huge and I knew that Leo was gonna have a great time.

Annebeth joined me and each of us that had one drove with their girlfriends. We drove in a line and parked next to each other. We would be going to Goode, so in English Paul would translate it into ancient Greek to make it easier.

We walked down the halls to be met with many points and stares, "Wow the guys are hot",'Those girls are smoking!", and "Do you think they all know Each other?"

Caused all of us guys to grab our girlfriends hands and glare at all the guys "All the babes are taken?", "Damn!" we heard now.

Then we found our prey "Rachel!" we all crooned and lept at our unsuspecting oracle "How does she know them!", and "They're friends with Dare?" was hear through the hall.

Rachel smiled "Guys what are you all doing here?" Leo sniffed acting offended "Why to get a proper education of course!" Rachel laughed.

"You guys, excluding Percy, Piper, And Possibly Leo, have never gone to a day of school in your life!" we where getting weird looks now and Annabeth face palmed "We are speaking in greek" we all cracked up "Haha whoops." we all said together.

We compared time tables, we all had Greek mythology together! And ancient Greek, all the boys had gym together same with the girls. I had English with Thalia, Math with Annebeth, Lit with Travis and Connor, and my first class, science, with nobody.

I walked Annebeth to her class before sitting down in science, then the teacher walked in "Hello class, we have a new student today,please introduce yourself" I shrugged an ok

"My name is Percy Jackson, I love The sea, I speak in ancient greek, live with my friends, Have a dog named Mrs. O'leary, and have a girlfriend named Annabeth" I said trying to think if there was anything else to say " I love to swim, and I'm going out for The team," I then sat down.

"Greek, really? That's a tough language, can you say something for me?" she asked not convinced so I said in perfect accent "Does anyone here know how to speak greek?" I asked, no one raised there hand, I then went on about the fine art of sword fighting.

The teacher stopped me at about five minutes amazed "how long have you been speaking greek? Was it your first language?" I smiled "No, I'm a pure new Yorker, I learned it when I was twelve." The Teacher looked shocked. "It only to took me three weeks to get it down" that was a lie, it had taken me three minutes.

She was back to doubting "you can ask any of the transfers, they all learned it before I did I think" This was getting boring, but I knew if I was the guy that asked to learn I would get a bad rep.

"Anything else you would like to share?" I thought "I Have ADHD and dsylexia, I was living with my mom, oh and its possible you might have seen something about me blowing stuff up on T.V, and running half way across the country" I chuckled and everyone looked shocked.

Then a voice popped up" I remember that, you and your mom where kidnapped and you and two other kids got free and went to save her, you did some petty impressive shit along the way" I turned back to see a girl with long brown hair, green eyes, and a slim figure sitting behind me.

She was pretty but not as pretty as Annebeth "That'd be me, It was a long time ago actually, I've been through a whole lot worse" I muttered the last part but I think she might have heard me.

Then the bell rang and I ran out of the room to go to to English with Thalia, "Thalia!" I screamed running up and high fiveing her. "Sup kelp head?" I smirked "Not much Pinecone face!" She groweled and I snickered.

We were getting weird stares again. Whoops. "Sorry" I said making sure to translate into English, then Paul walked in "Hello class! My name is Mr. Bloffis, and I will be your English teacher, however I do have text books in ancient greek if any one would like a crack at that," there where scoffs and who would do that's?

Me and Thalia fist pumped 'Thank you P- Mr. Bloffis" we shouted and he chuckled "No problem" every one was looking at us weird, again.

I smirked "Not all of us like to speak English" I said. purposefully in Greek, Thalia laughed and we slapped five again "Percy" Paul said in a warning tone "I swear to gods I didn't say any swears, or insults"  he just shook his head. Yup, today was gonna be interesting.

 __________________________________________________________

Hello My little Dancing Ninjas! today I Have decided to start yet another story! hahaha hope you like it!

Continue Reading