Percy jackson surviving high school

My name is Percy Jackson! If you don't know who I am, then well sucks cause im not gonna explain, the war was over and the gods had decided to let us go to high school.

Joy.

"Are we there yet" Leo wined, I knew we where only five minutes away, but he didn't "Just another hour Leo" I said and his face dropped.

I tried not to laugh but failed and everyone else did as well. He looked confused unroll he saw the gps and saw that we where a mere three minutes away."Finally!" he whooped going on this trip was

Leo  

Jason and Piper 

Nico 

Me and Annebeth 

Hazel and Frank 

Travis and Connor 

Katie Gardner 

Will Solace 

Grover

We had all been stuck in the car for what felt like forever, ak.a just about two hours. We finnaly pulled up to the house that we would be living in.

It.

Was.

Huge.

We all ran to get into our rooms and we each went straight into a kitchen, and to the joy of all the guys it was stocked with all our favorite foods.

Even ambrosia and necter in a cabinet that only demigods and Satyers could open, which was a nice safety feature to have. We went up the elevator to each of our rooms, when I got to mine I'm sure my jaw hit the floor.

 I had an indoor pool filled with salt water, and I could see a regular one from the window, I had a water slide into it!

My walls looked like crystal blue water, I had an island in the middle of the pool ( yeah the pool was like most of my room) it had a bridge leading to its shore, it was about the size of a large trampoline, which I knew cause there was one of those outside as well.

My bed was on the island, it was a circle with light blue sheets, green pillows and was HUGE! I saw a dresser that looked like it had been sculpted out of coral, and a panel of buttons.

There was one that popped out a plasma T.V, a mini fridge, a ice cream stocked freezer, and an awesome sound system.I looked inside my giant walking closet and groaned.

Aphrodite had obviously had something to do with our cloths because all my shirts where tight and my jeans where black.

Crap.

I sunk into my bed and admired my room, before I knew it I was fast asleep.

I woke up early to a tapping on the window, I liked to see Black Jack, he told me to get on and I carefully did so. he flew me down to the biggest stable I had ever seen.

I spent the rest of the morning There before going to get ready for school. I pulled on a tight white shirt, jeans and a pair of black converse, my hair looked good naturally so I just left it and went down to scarf my breakfast so that I could go out to the stables again.

Besides our rooms, a kitchen, and a living room we ha others as well. We had a weapons room, a training room, a gym, a library, basement that looked like a place for prisoners, and the garden on then roof.

When I walked out I saw Katie on the roof with Travis, and I bet Annabeth was in the library. every one From camp Jupiter was probably training, And I noticed that there was a giant work Space attached to a room, which I guessed to be Leos!