Chapter 2

Nicos P.O.V 

This. Was. Torture. The whole day I was alone because I was only a softmore, and trust me it wasnt fun.

I was shorter then all the other guys, and becaus I was me, I hadnt even been noticed walking in with all the cool kids, great.

I had Greek first, which was awsome, cause im not a morning person and this would be easy. I sat down only to see that there was a girl seated next to me, she had raven hair, bright green eyes and a slight tan.

She smiled at me " Hey I'm Riddley, but people call me Rid (A/N: this has nothing to do with beaughtiful creatures) I smiled "hey im Nico" I took her outstretched hand.

 "So Nico why are you taking greek?" I gave her another small smile " Im already fluent" her eyes widened "Really?" again I nodded and the teacher started talking "Ah I see your the new student, coming half way through the year means you have a lot of catching up to do" she said sternly.

"Actually Im already fluent, not only Greek but others as well, so I think I will have an ok time" i said rapidly in Greek and she looked confused I laughed " You can't hold a conversation can you?" again I said this in greek, again she was bewildered and I sighed.

*Saying in english " Im already fluent mam" she looked shocked "Prove it! Do you know anyone else who speaks greek?" I nodded " I give you premission to get them" I shrugged and got up, the clossest person to me was Percy and Thalia , figured I'd get them both.

I knocked on the door," Hey P- Mr Blofis can I borrow Thalia and Percy? My teacher doesnt think I can speak greek" Thalia and Percy Jumped up "Thank gods Nico! We have been done for like ever!" They came over to me and Paul chuckled.

"Even though Im already aware your fluent, because they're done you can take them" I fist pumped "Thanks!" and we all ran out the door to my classroom banging open the door.

" And that" Percy says "Is how you make an entrance" Thalia finished "I ment someone in our grade Nico" I shrugged "I only know juniors and Senoirs that are fluent" she nodded " then go ahead and talk" We shruged and started, thirty minutes later we where making war plans very seriously on the floor incase the camp got attacked, hey why waste good planing time?

" NO! Dont cover the labriynth, we dont know when we could find another entrance!" We agreed and the bell rang, then had a moment of silence for all those we lost in that war we stood up.

"Ok so you do speak greek" I gave her the no-shit-sherlock look and Thalia and Percy ran off to get back to the proper section for their next class.

I was instantly swarmed my people "How do you know them? what where you talking about? why did you look so sad? why where you so serious? Do you think you could get me  date with the hot chick? Do you think you could get me a date with that hot girl?" I stopped them.

" They are my cousins, we live together along will all our other friends, we where talking about matters that where serious and none of your buisness, we where sad because we where having a moment of silence for a friend that died, Percy has a girlfriend whos hes been with since he was fifteen and hes been best friends with her since they where 12, Thalia is pledged to never date anyone, period, so can I please go now?" I said rather bord.

" Wait you mean all the new transfers live together?" I nodded before weaving my way through the crowd and out to Riddley,"Hey Rid" I say she laughs " That was pretty funny, sorry but its the truth." I shrugged

"Thank you for not being like that, everyone is probabley freaking out, and I feel like they will literly kill anyone who tries to touch their boyfriend or girlfriend, and I mean Literaly. They can be scary when someone messes with there spouse. Im pretty sure Annebeth and Percy are going to get married someday" I sighed.