Chapter 4

Leo's P.O.V

As I got back to the house, very nervous half sister in tow, I couldn't help but think how weird life was. One minute your spraying whipped cream all over the place the next you find you have a new half sister!

 I took a good look at her, I was right in my first impression for saying she was pretty, she was. (Though I'm slightly Bias)

However there was also a certain strong set to her, not the petite 'I've never worked a day in my life' look some of the Aphrodite kids have.

She also had oil on her hands the first time we met making me an extremely proud brother, any girl who had oil on her hands is fine with me.

Though most girls are fine with me...

"Are you sure this is OK?" She asked nervously pulling at her sleeves. 

"I mean, what if they don't like me, or I brake something in your house, or our other sibling don't like me, or I brake something outside your house!" she rambled on rather nervously.

I laughed earning me a slap on the back of the head.

"I'm serious!" She yelled and I stopped walking and had her sit down next to me on the very convenient bench that always seems to pop up in stories when two characters have to have a heart to hear, I wonder if the bench has a name, Oh! I know we can name it Fredrick.

Yup Fredrick the heart to heart bench at your service, I always move around, and you'll fall off if you sit on me and your not trying to have a heart to heart with someone. Your fault completely.

Shut up Leo you need to comfort your sister! I mentally scolded my ADHD

"Look, Blaze,(A/N: I Legit know a girl named Blaze. No joke) I know this is all new and kind of scary for you, but to be honest my arrival was in a way, not great. Because of a power I have I'm bad luck and also apparently dangerous, I showed up on the brink of  a war, don't worry we won, and then got possessed and accidentally bombed a Roman camp." She gaped as I continued

"After that we ran away on this huge quest with me piloting a ship, I was sent to an island were I met the love of my life then had to leave her." She looked sad at this.

"So if you break a vase or something and someone gives you a hard time, which by the way I doubt they will, just say, Well Leo broke a whole camp!" She laughed and I could tell I was cracking her walls.

I was glad I made her smile as that was really what the point of sitting on Fredrick the heart to heart bench was really all about.

I grabbed her hand and stood up "I guarantee that they'll all love you. If they don't I will set all their stuff on fire" I said very seriously.

She burst out laughing, me not far behind her.

"We really are just like a family, open arms to anyone in it. Camp Half Blood is our home. Hell will be raised if either are hurt, especially when Percy finds out!" I grinned and she grinned back.

"Now come on, if we don't get home soon enough they'll eat all the food with out us!" and with that we were rushing off again, laughing as we went.

I can't help but feel sad for single kids, the more the merrier for me.

I looked over at my sister and smiled at how lucky I was sometimes.

Annabeths P.O.V

It was the end of the day and we were going to go home, I was walking with Percy when I stopped in the middle of the hallway.

Not a good idea if you hadn't guessed.

"What is it?" Percy asked concerned. I smiled at my Seaweed Brain. "I promised one of my new friends that I would stay after school for debate club and I totally forgot!" I groaned.

Percy mock gasped "You mean the Annabeth Chase forgot about something! Oh my gods someone mark the calender, this is going on her permanent record and all the history books!" I slapped his shoulder.

"Percy! This is serious I came in your car and I don't exactly want anyone to know were we live. What am I supposed to do?" I asked thinking through all the options.

Percy sorted through his back pack before pulling out a set of keys. Kissing my cheek he handed them to me. 

"There, I'll hitch a ride or something" My brow furrowed, "Are you sure?" I asked cautiously.

Percy laughed "Out of all the friends we have that live with us I'm sure one of them is still here. If not the house isn't to far away, I'll jog." I looked outside.

"It looks like its about to rain though" He smiled that easy going grin I fell in love with the moment I saw it.

"Really wise girl, its fine, I like the rain. Take the keys, go have fun. That's an order!" I laughed and saluted "Yes sir!".

He pulled me in for a hug and whispered in my ear "And beat up for me will ya? A lot of them are quite snooty." He wrinkled his noes.

I kissed him "Of course. Love you Percy" He pulled away "Love you to Wise Girl. See ya later!" He grinned as he calmly walked to the doors, me with a smile present and Percy already lost in thought again.

Wills P.O.V

I got home from school and lets just say I was not a happy camper.

Almost everyone else had a girlfriend or boyfriend to hide behind, but me.

I was out in the open, an easy target for all the barbies at the school that seemed to be over run with them. 

I had had an over all good day, met new people had a few laughs, got deemed a favorite for my chorus and band teacher.

Then at the end of the day one tried to kiss me. I freaked out and shoved her into a locker, although almost everyone had seen what really happened. "BBBBBUUUUUURRRRRNNNNN!" Was heard through the halls and she ran away crying.

I felt kind of bad after that which made me mad. I didn't do anything bad, I had absoulutly no reason to feel that way yet I was still wondering if she was OK.

Sometimes I hate my mom for raising me with such good manners.

That is, when I saw my mom during my childhood.

So here I was takeing it out on the poor targets in the back yard. I was about to make an extreamly dificult shot when all of the sudden something wet fell on my head.

It surprised me so much that I accidently let my arrow fly and it hit a tree in the woods. 

A very tall tree

Next to a hornets nest

with poison ivy growing up the trunk.

I'm not getting that.