Trixian 2048 BWWM

Por LBKeen

Crown princess Urianna has one goal in life... to be free. She would do anything and everything to live free... Mais

Foreward.
Chapter 1/2
Chapter 3/4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Finale)
Authors Note

Chapter 27

492 46 14
Por LBKeen

Authors Note: :P So here we are, and so I happy I made it for this story. Writing off the cuff is hard, and i don't want to do it anymore ...anyway enjoy, and review.

Urianna struggled against the men who held her down, as the small flight ship wrapped her in iron bands.

"Let go!"

"I'm afraid we won't be able to."

Patricia stepped forward, her dress was still on and she smiled kindly at Urianna, "We've been contracted to kill you."

Stopping her struggles, her eyes sharpened on Patricia.

"Ooh, good eyes." Smiling, she tapped her nose. "We were approached by someone who offered a lot of money for your death. It seemed almost too good to be true, to get paid to kill a noble."

She grinned, bloodlust coming to her eyes. "I salivated at the thought, but..."

She trailed off staring at Urianna, before she turned around showing Urianna her back. "After the release of the biological weapon," She lowered her head, her eyes narrowing as they stared into space. "Things have changed."

Facing Urianna, who'd grown silent when she'd felt the air change. "We will be sending you to a one of the planets outside of the Dera Alliance sphere, and when others come looking will tell them you're dead. After we get out payment, we'll return for you and send you home."

"They'll never believe you." Urianna hissed in anger, "Ivan will look for me."

"Will he?" Particia asked, a knowing tone to her voice. "I'm afraid he'll be too busy with the new wife and all."

Urianns didn't like the twinge of doubt Patricia's statement caused, "Even if he doesn't, there is still my family."

Patricia shrugged, "By then, we would already be paid, and if they found you it wouldn't lessen the damage to the disgusting Prince." She smiled cruelly, "After all your family hates him."

She lifted her hands, and pressed her hand against a panel that laid against the pod. "This planet is one of the less evolved despite its high level of technology." A sheet of glass covered Urianna her eyes widened, "You should be able to survive for a while until we return."

The glass clicked into place, Urianna shouted at Partricia but it was silences, and Patricia stepped back watching as the pod lifted into the air.

And with a flash of smoke, it shot out of the back of the ship.

**

Avon stood near the landing pad, watching as the large passenger ship from earth descended. Once it landed he was followed by his guards as two males got off followed by a small retinue.

"Do you have a lead?" Was Aines first questions after his brother greeted him.

Avon nodded, handing over a flat tablet to Aine. "We've traced them to the Rome Sector."

"Is it apart of the alliance." He asked, as they walked towards Avons office.

"No. it's a locked sector, they did make contact but the only trade is on their least active planet. Most of the population stay on one planet, and don't converse with Aliens. They believe in keeping their population pure from the outside species"

"Hmph." Aine handed the flat tablet to him, his blue eyes hard. "So their military power will be focused on protecting the border of their sector."

They entered Avons office, Aine took a seat while Talith took a stance behind him. Talith brushed dust off his shoulder. "And the Keehans, have they sent anyone to follow?"

Avon sat down at his desk, "It seems I intercepted the messenger just before she let the King know. I'll give them another one instead."

"And what kind of message is that?"

Avon eyes glinted coldly he smiled carnivorously at Talith, "That the Ce-fu-jin, of prince Keehan has sadly committed suicide after the marriage ceremony."

"what-?"

"Good." Aine cut in, his expression hard. "If they believe her dead, they won't interfere in our search for her, and this will make it easier to continue our deals with them."

Avon nodded, "I believed it was the best decision, also...there is something else.'

Aine met his brothers worried stare, his eyes narrowing in suspicion, "what?'

"It's about Uri's..she-she's pregnant." Avond finished lamely, almost flinching at the rage that flashed in Aines eyes.

Aine quietly stare at him, before he sighed standing. "We will leave in two days after the ship has been inspected and refueled." He walked to the door followed by Talith, only to pause before he left. "Avon."

"Mmm."

"Make sure, the dead body you use has a gory suicide, it wouldn't hurt for this prince to go mad."

Avon nodded, watching as the emperor left the room.

**

Tai-fai sipped from her tea cup, as she listened to the sound of love making in the other room.

"Hasn't this been going on for too long?"

Her husband, Seia asked as he swiped over the news from the other sectors. His tone of voice sounded bored, but they both heard the tinge of annoyance coating it.

"Hmm, I requested that they put in an extra two drops," She set her tea cup down dabbing at her lips. "He will be with her for atleast two weeks. While we are assured that his Ce-fu-jin is now no longer in the picture."

Seia frowned, "It's best that her death seems accidental, we still aren't sure what her ties are to the emperor."

"Even so, her very existence, no, the thing in her belly threatens our pure family line. Once the Vatican takes care of her, we'll kill them and allow them to take the blame as we've done so for the virus that was released."

She chuckled, allowing her maids to help her stand, her red eyes gleamed with a predator light. "I am glad you didn't fight on this choice of action, it could have ended messily like it did with your Ce-fu-jin, I never did like killing with my own hands."

Seia didn't bother to respond to her provocation, but once she left he picked up his cup and slung it at the door.

Breathing harshly his cursed and went back to reading the news.

**

"how much longer do we fly?'

Smanson asked as he leaned on the back of Verons chair, letting his eyes roam over the large computer screens on the wall.

Veron frowned deepened as his finger flew over the key board. "I'm tracking the pod they dropped, its following a set course but I'm unable to hack into it, and divert it's path in anyway. We'll have to wait till it drops for us to intercept it.

Smanson nodded, "And how long before the Emperor arrives in the area?"

"Twenty-four hours, if the warp is full, it'll take another twenty-four if its at half."

"The general said we aren't to make any moves till they get here, but it shouldn't hurt if we go down and do recon."

Veron nodded, only to freeze when something flashed on the screan. "Ah, this isn't good." His hands started flying over the keys.

Smanson tensed up, what'd wrong.

"There's a meteor shower headed towards the pod."

"What?!" Smanson stepped forward, "Is there anything we can do about it?"

Veron cursed, "I can't, not from this distance the only thing I can do is try to keep a tab on it."

He stopped when the designation popped up, "we may have harder time retrieving her then we thought."

Smanson frowned, "Why?"

"We're already in Rome Territory, but the planet she's headed for has been designated as 'AF 3', the lowest ranking for working with other sectors. If she lands on that planet and it's near the military she'll be taken in as a threat, or worse they'll see it as an invasion."

Smanson, cursed leaving the room, "We'll just have to tell the captain to fly faster."

Veron nodded keeping his attention on the descending pod.

**

A light flashed in the sky over Phatus Forrest, as debris fell from the sky. The meteor shower caused some in a small town a few miles away to lower their heads and make a wish. Not many noticed the larger object that slammed into the ground.

Animals scattered a large metallic shop landed scattering trees and dirty. Slowly it came to a stop in front of a small hill. After a few minutes the glass slowly lifted, and the metal seemed to melt away.

As the ship desipated, the figure inside became visible. Soon nothing was left but the women and three small squares that glowed that lied at her feet.

Her dress was a simple white one, and her ankle had something silver wrapped around it.

A young man stood next to a tree having left his horse and wagon on the edge of the main rode. His eyes widened as he stared at the unconscious woman on the ground.

Her amber skin glowed in the moonlight, giving her red hair a blood like color. He removed the pack on his back and kneeled next her.

Placing a finger at her throat, he yelped when she grabbed his wrist tightly. Her blue eyes gleamed in the darkness. She stared at him, "Who are-?"

Letting out a groan she passed out, loosening her hold on him.

Staring down at the women he spoke for the first time.

"Vedra?"

com|liv6ֿ

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

96 0 7
A portal between two realities were opened. A powerful doctor suddenly transmigrated to the body of a 14 year old Lady Callista Augestair, who was th...
4K 224 19
(Epic Fantasy/LGBT Romance) COMPLETED & PUBLISHING A Guard's Request will be published with Fantastic Books Publishing in October of 2023, but I have...
1.5K 112 13
What you should know of this world... 1. Love isn't happily ever after. 2. Kindness is weakness. 3. A masters will cannot be undone. A Damphir knows...
4.1M 89.2K 53
"Why do you provoke me Rose," he said "Do I need to bury myself deep in your cunt to remind you who you belong to" His voice laced with lust his ha...