Werewolf Academy

By ToxicRoses

I couldn't stop my eyes as they wandered around his body, looking at each and every curve and line. Though wh... More

Chapter 1: Captured
Chapter 2: Can't touch this
Chapter 3: Welcome to my personal Hell
Chapter 4: Just....breathe
Chapter 5: New she-wolf
Chapter 6: Can't touch this
Chapter 7: Werewolf dodgeball
Chapter 8: More About Eva
Chapter 9: He Left Me
Chapter 10: Warned
Chapter 11: I'm A People Person....I Think
Chapter 12: Tiger vs Kitten
Chapter 13: Friends
Chapter 14: Meet the New Wolf
Chapter 15: Announcements
Chapter 16: Evesdropping
Chapter 17: Secerts Reveiled
Chapter 18: Explaining Myself
Chapter 19: Driven Mad
Chapter 20: The Acceptance Ceremony
Chapter 21: My Pack
Chapter 22: SPYing Around
Chapter 23: Ms. Trouble
Chapter 24: Taking Notes
Chapter 25: Capture The Flag
Chapter 26: The Attack
Chapter 27: Waking Up
Chapter 28: Making Up
Chapter 29: Talking Back
Chapter 30: Night Of The Mates
Chapter 31: Meet Jane
Chapter 32: Helping Friends
Chapter 33: GIve You Hell
Chapter 34: Announcer
Chapter 35: Almost There
Chapter 36: Disneyland
Chapter 37: Going Back
Chapter 38: The Rules
Chapter 39: When Worlds Collide
Chapter 40: Part ONE
Chapter 40: Part Two
Night Of Wolves (Werewolf Academy Book 2)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Announcement
Chapter 22
Arctic Monkeys Rule<3
WATTY AWARDS
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
SideNote
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
The Finale - Part 1
The Finale - Part 2
The Finale - Part 3
THE FINALE
Epilogue
ALT: FINALE & EPILOGUE

Chapter 15

39.2K 1.5K 69
By ToxicRoses

**** whoop whoop:D chapter 15:)

Let the unexpected commence!

Let the curtains rise!

And let LONG LIVE SPARTAAAAA:P........

Anyway -.-' onto the story:)

****

***

**

*

"By persisting in your path, though you forfeit the little, you GAIN the great."

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Chapter 15

Will's POV

It's hard to picture life without meaning, even though I lost it for a year, but once I got it back, the little taste of heaven that I had been missing out on, I was a goner.

I just couldn't seem to wrap my head around how I had lost my mate, yet I had gotten her back after much struggle.

Indeed, it had changed me beyond compare, but then again I couldn't stop the drowning waves of emotion as I watched her wolf run alongside me. She was beautiful, her white fur was tinted with black at the ends, giving off a white-grey appearance, but she was still gorgeous to me.

I couldn't stop the uneasy feeling in my gut though since she hadn't uttered a word to me ever since we had left that wrecked rouge camp.

I saw her glance at me from the corner of her eye, and the next thing I know she was bound full speed ahead of me. Wasting no time, I picked up my pace to run next to her, my eyes alert for anything in the woods.

Derek, my brother, had already gone ahead of us, saying he would scout the area. I knew he was still angry at me, but I could care less at the moment. I got my girl back, and my brother was alive.

My paws pounded against the dry rough ground, pushing myself from the adrenaline flowing through my veins.

Eva was running beside me, her every muscle moving so graceful like she was running after her prey. Her eyes remained dark and had a faraway look within them. Out of all the times that I needed our bond to see what was running through that confusing head of hers, now would most likely be the best.

I couldn't tell if she was mad, happy, or just didn't feel anything. I wanted to know so bad, but it's not like we could speak to each other through our wolf links. A year had passed and it had grown to fade, so the only was to restore the link between us would be to accept her into my pack and complete the mating process once more.

I shook my head, the last thought getting me too excited that I couldn't concentrate on the more important tasks.

Getting out of this damn forest.

'You might want to slow down,' Derek's voice flooded into my head.

'And why would I do that, brother,' I asked, my senses going on high alert as I looked around the forest we were running through, my eyes glued to everything around Eva.

'Because your girlfriend still smells like a rouge,' he said back.

Feeling my chest rumble, 'She is my mate. I could care less if she killed every single person in the world. She will never be a rouge to me.'

He didn't answer back, and that's when I felt the multiple pressures on my head.

I stopped dead in my tracks, jumping in front of Eva and letting my possessive protective mate side take over.

'Alpha, you are alright!'

'Alpha! Where have you been!'

'Why does he have a rouge?'

'Did you destroy the rouge headquarters?'

'Is that who I think it is?'

'Alpha! We were worried!'

'Alpha! A rouge!'

I lowered my head, the deep growl starting from my chest.

'SILENCE,' I yelled at them since every single voice of my pack members was filling my head.

'What happen, Alpha?' someone muttered.

I glared at the voice it had come from.

Were they serious? I had just called silence and they spoke?

Before I could react, I saw everyone's eyes shift next to me as they looked like they were ready to pounce.

'Touch her, and I will have your head,' I warned them, pushing one of my paws forward, baring my teeth as my lips pulled back.

'Yes, Alpha,' they said in unison, sitting straight, yet not moving their eyes off what they thought was a 'threat.'

'Well, what are you waiting for? Start heading back. These woods aren't safe considering there are only 17 of us,' I was glad that Derek had spoke for me.

They all nodded their heads, and began turning around to head towards where I assumed our camp was.

I looked straight at Eva was was just sitting on the ground next to me, starring at my pack leaving with a her head tilted.

At the moment, I couldn't stop the warmth spreading through my chest as I looked at how innocent and clueless she looked.

Her eyes flickered to mine, before getting up and following my pack, her eyes shifting down.

I wanted to talk to her, I missed her voice, but her safety was more important; therefore, she would remain in her wolf form till we got back to camp.

Throughout our run through the woods which lasted more than a couple hours, I felt the confusion of most of the pack members as they would cast curious glances at Eva.

Of course I was going to tell them, but as a whole pack.

Since we were at the end of the pack, thinking it would make her more comfortable if she wasn't so close to people she didn't know at the moment, Eva's pace slowed down, and so did mine.

I knew we were very close to the pack, maybe 50 feet away, but I noticed how she seemed to shy away suddenly, stopping and laying down on her paws to watch at the pack moved joyfully to the camp to greet the others.

'Alpha, are you not coming?' said Mary, stepping closer with a bag in her mouth, before placing it in front of me with a bow of her head.

'We will arrive soon,' I told her, nodding back at her.

'Yes, Alpha. The cloths are for her, by the way,' she said before turning around and running towards the pack.

Eva lay on the floor, unmoving as her ears twitched to every sound.

I used my nose to push the bag towards her, but she didn't move and only looked at the bag.

Sighing, I stood next to her, using my snout to lift her head up over and over again. She had to get up, get dressed, so I could get some food into her stomach.

I whined out loud, licking her face, and only then did she get up, her pink tongue sticking out of the side of her mouth as she grabbed the cloths in her mouth and went behind a tree.

It made me slightly sad that she didn't trust me enough to change in front of me, but it didn't bother me to a high degree. She was still my Eva, no matter what.

In a matter of seconds, she reappeared in her human form, her strange dark hair showing wear as it was turning back blonde, wearing a large woman's shirt with spandex that had my attention in minutes. They seemed really small on her, for her nice, large, tight.....assets were showing from the bottom.

She had always been the center of attention at Night Academy because she just that beautiful, independent, and she had the best woman's body I had ever seen. Her chest was perfect along with her everything, and I don't understand how she never noticed how everyone looked at her.

I couldn't stop the lustful thoughts running through my head, for I was a guy, and it was just male testosterone.

She gaze caught my eyes glued to her...asset, and a bright red blush spread on her face. I didn't look away, she was my mate, but she just rubbed the back of her neck, trying to pull the shorts down more.

"Um... There's shorts back in the bag, I'm guessing it's for you," she said, pointing I front of the tree where the bag lay.

Without a second thought to consider what I was doing, I shifted in front of her, running a hand through my hair.

She was my mate after all, and being nude in front of her didn't bother me. She had already seen me naked before.

"Thanks," I told her, flashing her a smile at her red face.

Her eyes were big, her face bright red, and her lips puckered together as she kept starring at me.

I couldn't help the smile turning into a smirk since she couldn't keep her eyes off me.

Pulling on the shorts quickly, I cleared my throat so her attention would be on my face and not my... Male anatomy.

Her eyes took their time finding me, slowing moving up my body, spending a few long seconds on my chest before strolling up my lips to my face.

She opened and closed her mouth a few times, yet I don't think she knew what to say.

"Sorry?" she finally let out, her face still as red as a strawberry.

I didn't want to embarrass her, but she just looked so damn cute.

"No, no," I laughed, trying to clear away the sexual tension because I wanted her to get comfortable around me, "I'm sorry. I should be more decent, but I didn't consider what you would think. You are my mate, Eva. It's just a second nature for me to be so open with you."

All she did was nod, her face starting to cool down. I walked up to her, grabbing one of her hands and intertwining them with mine.

She just looked down at our hands, then at my face, then back at our hands before letting a small smile.

I chuckled, feeling happy for once in a year, placing a small kiss on her forehead.

"Come, love, we must go. The pack is waiting to meet you... Again," I told her, tugging her along.

"Well, at least I don't have to worry about a first impression," she joked, all the blank looks from earlier now gone. Replaced with Eva.

I smiled, "You never have to worry about that. You are perfect, and everyone else can see that but yourself."

She laughed, the sound so whimsical, like music in my ears,"Perfect my a$$!"

She said it like she didn't believe me. She never did.

"Your a$$ is pretty damn perfect," I told her, making her joke not a joke.

"Oh don't get me started, Will. What you have under those pants is far from ugl...."

She was cut off before she could continue.

"It's nice to see the love birds back in action," Derek said, leaning against a tree and eyeing us.

"Some birds crave action," Eva said as we passed by him, "And some birds don't have enough balls to do anything that includes action."

The smirk on her face and Derek's stumped reaction had me burst out laughing.

"Well, our pack is in for a surprise," Derek muttered, laughing and shaking his head as he began walking away. We were already walking into our campgrounds.

"And why is that?" I asked him.

He turned around, "It's either your gay, or you got yourself a Luna with some balls."

He laughed as he walked away. I didn't mind. My mate was brave, strong, and independent. That was just Eva.

I felt her suddenly stop walking, her grip in my hand tightening as I turned to look at her with concern.

"Did he just say... Luna?" she whispered.

***

**

*

**

***

Vote?

Comment?

Vote again:)?

Haha just tell me how it is

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 75.3K 38
"I said look at me," he growled as he grabbed my arm from the Gamma in a vice grip. I winced and finally looked up to his stunning grey eyes. 'Mate...
7.4K 417 54
SNEAK PEEK "He won't trouble you from now on. Don't worry," Ethan replied in a calm and collected voice. He was speaking as if Alex would suddenly di...
6.7M 182K 42
I almost choke on the piece of chocolate covered strawberry as I saw Alpha Liam from the Crimson Fangs Pack come walking towards me with a smile. I s...
224K 3.3K 14
"Beautiful" He whispered, bringing his face in my neck as he inhaled my scent. "You are only for the two of us" Another pair of arms wrapped around b...