She's Not Afraid (Zayn Malik...

Da zaynsbrunette2

He's Scary. They're afraid of him. She is not. He's a player. They all fall for him. She does not. He is a ba... Altro

Chapter 1~
Chapter 2~
Chapter 3~
Chapter 4~
Chapter 5~
Chapter 6~
Chapter 7~
Chapter 8~
Chapter 9~
Chapter 10~
Chapter 11~
Chapter 12~
Chapter 13 ~
Chapter 14 ~
Chapter 15 ~
Chapter 16 ~
Chapter 17~
Chapter 18 ~
Chapter 19 ~
Authors Note ~
Chapter 20 ~
Chapter 21 ~
Chapter 22~
Chapter 23 ~
Chapter 24 ~
Chapter 25 ~
Chapter 26~
Chapter 27~
Chapter 29 ~
Chapter 30 ~
Chapter 31 ~
Dedications ~

Chapter 28 ~

8.6K 289 59
Da zaynsbrunette2

Ariana's POV

"Ari, cupcake, wake up!" I heard a voice yell. I opened my eyes and saw Zayn rushing to get ready.

"What?" I whined.

"We're going to the hospital to check up on my mum. Hurry, get up." He said.

"Okay," I said sleepily as I walk into the bathroom.

I look at myself in the mirror. Damn, i'm so hot. Shut up, stop being so vain. That's Zayn job. I quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth, I would have taken a shower, but theres no time. I ran out of the bathroom and grabbed a white T-shirt and a pair of red jeans. I grabbed my TOMS and ran downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to see that Zayn had made me a yummy looking egg and cheese sandwich. "Hurry up and eat, we've got to see my mum." Zayn Smiled. I ate quickly and put my plate in the sink. "Okay, let's go." I smiled. I grabbed my jacket and Zayn took his varsity jacket. He hasnt been really going to school lately, he's a bad boy. . . Apparently. Haha.

We got on his motorcycle and drove off to Bradford City Hospital. When we got there we went in to room 314, Dr. Sydney was there.

"How is she?" Zayn asked.

"She's the same, we have to do a test on her and see what happens. But I have a good feeling about her. She's getting better." Doctor smiled.

"God, I hope she wakes up soon," I say, slightly worried that she'll never wake up, I mean, it's been months. I can't imagine how Zayn feels.

Zayn walked upto me and wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear, "She will," He then kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry, but we will have to start running some tests, you won't be able to stay." Doctor Sydney said.

"Okay, then, we'll leave. Bye" Zayn said.

"Goodbye." The doctor replied.

"So, what do you want to do?" Zayn asked.

"Can we go home and watch a movie?" I asked, smiling.

"Sure," He smiled back.

Zayn's POV

"What movie do you want to watch?" I asked, flipping through all the movies I had.

"The Lion King!" Ari yelled.

"So childish," I sighed, then chuckled.

"Gotta problem?" Ari smirked.

"Not at all, love." I laughed.

"That's what I thought!" Ariana yelled.

"Oh did you now?" I asked as I threw her onto the bed and fell on top of her.

"What have you been eating, Zayn. You weigh a ton!" She joked. We started to laugh, hard.

We put in the movie and got into my bed. I pulled the covers over us and she cuddled closer to me. I smiled at her and we watched the movie. After half of the movie Ariana went to sleep, I turned the T.V. off and dozed off as well.

Ariana's POV

I woke up to Zayn sleeping. Aw, he looks so cute. I want to touch his hair. He never lets me. Never. He doesn't let anyone touch his hair it's so frustrating. Now is the perfect time to take advantage of him and touch his perfect quiff.

I reached my hand out to touch it, but Zayn grabbed my hand. "Nah, ah, ah." He said, "Don't touch the hair."

"I though you were asleep!" I sighed.

"I wasnt. I faked it." He stuck his tongue out.

"Can I pretty please touch you hair?" I made a puppy dog face.

"Fine, but only you." He said. I ran my fingers through his perfectly gorgeous hair.

"Yes! I did it! Muahahaha," I laughed.

"You child." He sighed.

"Oh would you shut up?" I joked.

"Nope!" He said.

"Loser." I huffed.

"Idiot." He sighed.

"How dare you?" I yelled, jokingly.

"How dare you?" He mimicked.

"Stop." I said.

"Stop." He repeated.

"Oh fuck it." I sighed.

"Don't swear, it's unatractive." He joked.

"Well so is your face!" I joked. He frowned.

"I'm juwst kidding, i'm sowwy. You'we gowgeous. I swear." I said, in baby voice.

"I know," He smirked.

"So cocky." I joked.

"Learned from the best." He laughed.

"Well played." I joked.

"What time is it?" He asked.

"8:00, we spent the entire day sleeping." I laughed.

"So what do you want to do?" He asked.

"I don't know," I said.

"Hmm, you wanna go to a club? Haven't gone to one for ages." He suggested.

A club?

Why not?

"Sure," I smiled.

"Okay, get ready, i'll pick you up in an hour." He said

"okay, see you then." I smiled and walked out of his room.

"Bye love."

I stood there, in my closet. Hmm, what to wear?

"No, No, definitely not, eew, why do I even have that?" I asked myself while looking for a dress to find for my self. "This," I say as I take the dress out of its hanger and place it on my bed.

It was a black short dress, it was a mini dress, but we are going to a club, so why not blend in ey? It had long sleeves and on the shoulders it had gold studs popping out. The back was a low cut out so it was revealed. I grabbed a pair of black pumps and set them next to my dress, along with big gold studs I found in my closet.

I sat at my dressor and curled all the pieces of my hair and let it fall on my back, so it was atleast a little covered. I then applied a bit of make up. I went in by bathroom to change into my clothes. When I came out I checked the time, 8:55.

I walked downstairs to see Zayn and my mom sitting down and they both stared at me.

Mom's POV:

Wow.

Zayn's POV:

Wow.

Ariana's POV:

Uhm. What? Do I look alright?

"You look gorgeous," Zayn said as he stood up for me.

Well, that answers that.

"Sweety, you really do. But I didn't buy you that dress." She said.

No shit, mom. Who would buy their daughter a freaking revealing dress?

I ignored her question, "Mom, you're back so early? How wad the business trip?" I asked.

"It was great hun, and yeah, they didnt need me to stay." She said.

"Well, we should be going. Good bye." Zayn smiled as he hugged my mother. I took my phone off the table and Zayn walked me out.

This time he brought his car. It smelled good. Like Zayn colone. Zayn looks so hot. Oh no. I think I said that out loud. I hope he doesnt hear.

"Thank you." He said.

"You heard me?" I whined.

"Yes, and you look pretty hot yourself." He smirked. My cheeks went red. "Thanks."

He parked his car and stepped out, locked the doors and walked away from the car. Uh, isnt he leaving someone. I banged on the door and he turned around and started laughing. He ran upto the car and opened it. "I'm just playing with you." He laughed.

He opened my door for me and held out a hand, I gladly took it and walked out. The club had three blue "XXX" on it.

He put his arms around me and we walked in. We sat at the bar. "What would you like?" He asked. "A beer." I replied. "Okay, bar tender, let me have a beer and one vodka." Zayn said. I don't even drink, why would I say that I wanted a beer? After a while he asked, "Want to dance?"

"Sure." I replied. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the dance floor. The song Pour it Up by Rihanna was playing. I absolutely love this song. "Srip clubs and dollar bills, I still got my money!" Zayn sang along as we danced. "All I see is sighns, All I see is dollar sighns!" He sang again. I felt someone grinding on me, but it wasn't Zayn. "Dance with me, not with that fucker," The guy said in my ear. I could smell the alcohol. "Stop," I said. Zayn noticed what the guy was doing and he pulled me behind him. "She said stop." Zayn said.

"What are you gonna do abou-" Zayn brought his fists up and punched him square in the face. Oh no. The guy felt blood dripping down his nose. He got pissed and punched Zayn in the stomack and eye. "Zayn!" I yelled in fear. Zayn started to punch he guy harded and harder until people started to pull them apart. "Bitch!" Zayn yelled at the guy.

"Zayn, lets go." I said. He wrapped his arms around me as we walked out of the club. We sat in the car. "Are you alright?" I asked, letting a tear fall from my eye. "Fine, love. Don't worry."

When we got home, mom was sleeping thank god. I rushed him upstairs into the bathroom and I took out the first aid kit. I sat on the sink and motioned him to come close to me. I cleaned his eye and applied a cream for the swelling to go down, he winced in pain. "I'm sorry," I let a tear fall down. He wiped it away. "Don't cry." He said. "I don't like you getting hurt, especially when i'm the cause of it." I say. He them did something that took me by suprise, he smashed his soft pink lips on mine. Our lips moved in sink as he stood between my legs. We pulled apart, he stared into my eyes, "I'd do anything for you."

-----

A/N:

Hey!! What did you think about this chapter? I really want to know!!!!! Please!!!! Comment. I don't bite.

Much Love :) x

-W

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

1.1M 37.4K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
424K 7.8K 48
Moving to London at 18 years old, Faye Carter did not expect to run into One Direction. No I mean literaly, she was pushed right into them by crazed...
16K 535 13
Matteo Balsano is a famous singer who has been crushing on this one girl he saw every day behind a window many years ago, back when he first started...
974K 13.8K 125
@lukehemmings started following you @lukehemmings sent you a DM -β™₯- Completed // Highest Ranking: #72 in Fanfiction ~ I've been seeing and reading th...