A Loan Of Five Rupees

Da Suganthii

Book 2 of "Destined To Be" [Winner Of Tweet Your Story India] In the hustle-bustle of the Twenty-First Centur... Altro

Author's Note
The Series: Destined To Be
g l o s s a r y
c h a r a c t e r s
❞How'd she sacrifice now...?
❞How else could she distract herself now...?
❞How could he be able to rest now...?
❞How she'd live easily now...?
❞How he'd survive now...?
❞How was he going to maintain his demeanor now...?
❞How'd be she able to erase her reminiscence now...?
❞How'd she ignore her desires now...?
❞How'd he confront her now...?
❞How was she going to soothe herself now...?
❞How was he going to accomplish his mission now...?
❞This was how they ended their search for love.
❞How It All Happened...?
❞e p i ( i ): This is how he will love her...
❞e p i ( ii )...and this is how she will love him.
Update!
s n i p p e t : o n e
s n i p p e t : t w o

❞How'd he ignore his desires...?

5.2K 573 165
Da Suganthii

A/N: Something which you were expecting from the last two chapters is here! Go read and vote ;) And I am waiting for your comments too :)

Video Attached: Reprise (Cover) version of 'Tu Zaroori' by Arman Malik. The original version of this song is still in my playlist and I think this song just makes the lyrics more beautiful.

*****

8. How'd he ignore his desires...?

°°°

After crossing the barricade of railway tracks, Krishna was welcomed with a vision of green shades of trees and architectural designs of the Victorian Era.

The Angrezon ke Zamane ke Ghar -the yellow-white-washed, maroon roofed quarters with side-supplied housings for servants were arranged in an order.

The roads, junctions and everything were filled with silence. The quiet environment broke its semblance for a few minutes when a cuckoo sitting on the thin branch of a banyan tree sang melodiously, making the eeriness diminish.

As the fine tune of the bird ended, the constant sound of tyres crunching the roadside leaves and him changing the gears remained. Krishna turned the last left of the road to reach the instructed address.

He'd visited there. It had been the time when his parents had forced him to get more information about Xavier. He'd made sure to do a full background check-up about him.

The list included:

-Xavier's parents' and relatives' names, including his late mother and stepmother.

-His father's occupation.

-His schooling and college life, his academic record.

-His circle of friends and colleagues.

-His job and work culture- which was almost none, as the lad was trying his hands at starting his enterprise.

-Also, the most important one- the list of his past girlfriends and any criminal records attached to him.

Being a police officer, it had come in very handy for him and he had used his resources to its worth. 'Xavier is a clean guy- a perfect eligible bachelor' had been his remark to recite to his parents. He smiled recalling the moment when his father had sighed. Both, his father and mother, had been worried to death after Subhadra had dropped the bomb. She had tugged in Xavier to their home and had declared that she was going to marry no one but him.

Reaching the intended house, he pulled down the gear and killed the engine. Unbuckling his safety belt he first set his hair and walked out of the jeep, whistling some random tune.

As he crossed the edge of his vehicle, he froze in his position. His voice cut off from his throat as he stopped breathing and stared ahead wide-eyed.

Fuck!? What the fuck?

He turned to go back into his jeep, to sit there for a while and rub his eyes to clear any hallucination.

Closing his eyes for a second, he pivoted back. No, he wasn't imagining her, he could feel it, he knew that his addiction had not gone to the limit of deranging him.

Oh, my fucking God, she...

He'd thought that after five years his girl would look something beautiful. But that wasn't the right word to fit her now. She wasn't just beautiful, she was much more than that now, so much more.

It was incomprehensible how five years had made a drastic change in her body shape. The lean and fragile transformed into strong, supple and so fucking curvy.

Clad in a raspberry-wine-coloured georgette saree that slipped through her every curvaceous edge, she looked like a goddess to be ravished. Her perfect hourglass shape excited his testosterone, blood rushed through his body like a flood. His eyes fell over her narrow waist and an envious feeling covered him as a thin silver cincher lined her smooth skin, touching her the way he wanted to.

How lucky it was to feel her?

She was leaning against the gate, her eyes- which had once innocently stared at him- were closed, hiding away from him. But all he could think now was to control his urge to pull her into his arms and...

Behave, Krishna... Get a fucking grip! You are twenty-six not sixteen! He swallowed hard, chiding himself to shun any improper thought crossing his mind.

In his hazy vision, he watched a man wearing a tux drawing her closer to him. She was surprised by the gesture for a second when that man tightly hugged her from behind. He clenched his hands into fists and hurriedly stepped ahead to pummel that bastard but his eyes recognized him.

Xavier! What!?

Dusting his memory he tried to pin-point to something, any relation between him and his lovely girl. But he failed, he was just unable to put a finger on it.

He heard her laughing and it annoyed him like anything. Her musical laughs weren't owned by him nor made by him and that knowledge created an ugly possessiveness inside him that ate every fibre of his body. He stepped in front of them, "Xavier.", his voice was way deeper, almost like the intimidating tone that he used only on some peculiar occasion. His gaze was trained on the girl in Xavier's arms, his girl.

He had never felt possessive of anything. Growing up with two siblings, especially with a sister like Subhadra, made him realize that sharing or rather sacrificing was always a better option. But it was the first time when he felt this raw animal urge to own someone, his girl did bring a different side of him to the front and centre.

Startled, Xavier shuffled to the side and gave him a hearty grin. But in return, he received a loathing look from Krishna.

His smile faltered in fear as he observed the venomous sharp glare his police-slash-soon-to-be-brother-in-law was awarding him and he cleared his throat, "Krish...", he removed his hands from Samiksha, "Um... I mean... Uhn... Sor-sorry... Actually, Bhaiyya... This is my best friend.", he stuttered.

She, whose back had been facing Krishna, now whirled around, giggling at her friend's behaviour, "Best friend? Huh? You brute... You forgot my name in front of your fancy--", her sentence was abruptly cut with the widening of her two lovely doe eyes.

Realisation, anticipation and at last the same shyness- which he had worshipped every day and night- flowed in the depth of her eyes. She concealed her reaction with her beautiful long lashes, happiness filled every cell of his body. His heart fluttered with the knowledge that she still remembered him and was affected in the same way as he was.

His intelligence melted her shield as she bit her lower lip, acknowledging him that she felt it all, everything that he craved for himself. How that was even possible?

It wasn't like he couldn't break into someone's mind. He was well acquainted with his other name -Cruel K, it was awarded to him by his colleagues and seniors for his dauntingly beast behaviour towards every accused. He'd never even gone to the area of third degree as before he'd raised his voice each one of them had blabbered information like a kindergartener singing Twinkle-twinkle little star!

But that wasn't the case here. It was about a woman, his girl and he had been doubtful, just a little, about his charms. Even though his big ego comprehended that he was some sort of handsome man, his friends had always teased him about it, but charming... Well, he never would have guessed about it.

"Iksha, this is Krishna Bhaiyya, Subhadra's elder brother.", Xavier interrupted his train of thoughts.

"Bhaiyya, this is Iksha.", he paused for a second, calculating something then continued, "Samiksha.", he finished.

"Samiksha...", Krishna punctuated at the same time, breaking control over his tongue.

He eyed her impulsive response, the way her fingers clutched the silver border of her saree and her feet stepped near Xavier's side. He silently gasped as his eyes noticed her breasts rise and fall passionately. He had said a single word, her name, and it had caused havoc in both of their bodies; surely it was much more intimate than he'd considered before.

Shaking his head he tried to calm himself. He stared at her face, her eyes which looked at him with love. He bit the insides of his cheek to admonish his feelings, but it was so fucking difficult. He shoved his both hands into the pockets of his trousers, hiding his fingers that involuntarily flexed, trying to pull some control. It caused the muscles of his biceps to ripple under the smooth fabric of his shirt.

Those lovely cheeks of her tainted red, she blushed like anything as her eyes fell over his arm, and he smiled, rejoicing her innocence, reminiscing about their first meeting.

He couldn't take his eyes off her, it had been a long time and he wanted to drink in her beauty, absorb every last drop of what she could offer to him. Even the old granny sitting at the corner of the road could detect the unadulterated desire in his eyes for her, and he cursed himself for leaving his aviators in the jeep.

Scratching his brow he told Xavier, "Get in with your friends.", and nodded towards her, "Choti is waiting for you."

He stepped aside making way for them and Xavier opened the gate.

"Choti?", she squeaked to which he replied, "My sister Subhadra, I call her Choti."

Xavier nodded, "I'll be here in a minute.", he muttered, "Iksha, go with him. I'll call Ali.", he hushed.

She pulled at Xavier's coat, but he rushed inside swatting her hand away, leaving her alone in Krishna's presence. Frowning she dropped her head while muttering something to herself.

"Shall we, Samiksha?", Krishna grinned looking at her flushed form.

It was so fucking unbelievable. He couldn't believe it. No one would believe it.

She started forward, her steps were careful, her lashes still playing over her cheeks. His eyes focused on her trembling mehendi-tattooed arms as she neared him and he slowly retreated, leaving only a small gap between them.

Unlocking his jeep, he opened the door to the passenger side, "For you, ma'am."

But she shook her head negatively. Krishna narrowed his eyes, "Excuse me?", he asked, gradually closing the door before crossing his arms.

His eyes slowly trailed a path from her small toes beneath the fluffy white pleats of her saree to her delectable lips glossed with the shade of wine. Finally, his eyes met hers, and he swallowed.

They were holding a fire of something and he closed his eyes.

How could he forget that this woman wasn't like others?

She wasn't the one who would easily accept his company. She wasn't the one who would link her arms with his in a merry fashion and smile at him. She wasn't the one who would readily sit next to him and giggle at his jokes. She wasn't the one who would stare at his eyes and easily confide in his warmth.

She was the one who would not let him dominate her that easily.

But the one who would make him fall to his knees and beg her for everything he wished, and he would eventually be more than happy to do it, only for her.

She was something different, something special.

And how did he know all of these? Well, his heart knew that his Samiksha would be the end of him, she would be his love and life, no, she would be beyond that.

Krishna opened his eyes and a new warmth enveloped them. Unlocking the back door, he beckoned her, "Your seat."

"My love...", he had wanted to add, to know how it would feel. But he didn't say it out loud, just kept inside his heart.

A smile touched her lips and he wanted to cry in happiness.

She moved forward, slipping past him and held the door. He stared at her small hand tightly gripping the metal frame. Slowly, he moved his hand, sliding carefully in her direction. His heart wildly pounded just imagining how it had felt the last time when their fingers had touched. He wanted to experience it again, wanted to be under her spell.

But before he could get a whiff of his drug, she removed her hand and closed the door with a thud.

Fuck my luck!

He cursed under his breath.

How'd he ignore his desires?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.6K 98 11
" Appi , will you please listen to my request please ? " I told to my elder sister. " If your request is to marry Kabir than sorry I can't fulfill y...
363 70 8
" Toh Hum bhi aap se yeh waada karte hai ki do hafte, sirf do wafte me hum aapse shaadi karenge aur aap naa bhi nahi kar payengi. So be ready soon to...
26K 3.9K 31
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 3-𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐚." "𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐛𝐞 𝐲�...
386K 16.3K 71
Shruti, a fun-loving girl, always dreamed of a Prince Charming on a white horse and a happily ever after. Atharva is a no-nonsense businessman, who...