An Arranged Marriage Will I L...

By Chocolatefreak101

Cassandra Draper was abandoned by her father at age nine. For nine years her family has struggled, Tanner her... More

An Arranged Marriage Will I Love Him?
Chp 1. A Complete Stranger
Chp 2. Dylan
Chp 3. The Fight
Chp 4. My List of Demands
Chp 5. The Kennish's
Chp 6. Getting Fancy
Chp 7. Fist to the Face
Chp 8. Unforgivable
Chp 9. No fairytale Endings
Chp 10. New Friends
Chp 12. Three Floors
Chp 13. Good-Bye Dylan
Chp 14. Date #2
Chp 15. A Date With Warren
Chp 16. I Do Not Swim
Chp 17. Tanner
Chp 18. The Unknown Wife
Chp 19. The Kiss
Chp 20. Four Days Later
Chp 21. I Gave In
Chp 22. The Slap
Chp 23. The Deep End
Chp 24. The Rescue
Chp 25. Unraveled
Chp 26. Kelly & Warren
Chp 27. Unhappy Birthday to Me
Chp 28. Sam
Chp 29. Court
Chp 30 2 weeks & 6 days later
Epilogue

Chp 11. It's Wednesday

16.7K 494 6
By Chocolatefreak101

No. No. No. No! I screamed in my head. I had been searching for an outfit to wear for tonight but I couldn't find anything. The clothes I bought a few days ago weren't exactly clothes you'd wear on a date and everything Bianca had bought me was either to short, ugly or got me thinking 'what the freak was she thinking?' I had a closet full of clothes and a big chunk of them where on the floor in the corner, which meant that I was getting rid of them because they are not my style. Finally I pulled open a drawer with some skinny black jeans inside so I slipped those on then went parading around trying to find a white tank top then found a blue ruffled blouse to go on top of it as well. I then slipped on some white Toms and went to go do my hair.

The clock on my phone flashed 6:35 pm, I finished curling my hair, checked my make up (mascara and a light lip gloss and I was wearing my contacts.) Grabbing my keys and my wallet I walked out of my  bedroom door and was silently glad Felix had put a GPS in my car that way I could find the movie theater in no time. If Felix hadn't put the GPS in I'm pretty sure I would have gotten lost when I went shopping the other day. If only I was paying attention to what was in front of me as I walked down the hallway to the stairs. Bumping into Warren I made him stumble forward and watch his phone go flying down the stairs and land crashing onto the floor.

"Whoops, sorry," I said cringing as I watched it land.

"Sorry, your sorry! Do you know how much that phone cost?" Warren spat.

I rolled my eyes, "You've got plenty of money you big baby plus its insured and maybe if you hadn't stopped in the middle of the hallway this wouldn't have happened." Look at me I'm being a smart alec. Dylan would be so proud.

"Maybe if you had watched where you were going then my poor baby wouldn't be broken," Warren said.

Ignoring his whining I just pushed past him and went down the stairs and picked it up. I winced there was a crack in it.

"Don't touch it," Warren shouted.

I rolled my eyes again, wow really? I threw his phone at him making him fumble with it, "There's a crack in it but you'll get over it." I turned on my heels already to the front door.

"Where you going dinners that way," Warren pointed to the dining room.

I smiled, "I don't eat with men who act like babies." With that I walked out the door pretty proud of myself for keeping my cool and for speaking.

                  *                                        *                                      *                                             *

"Do you want popcorn?" Sam asked as we stood in line for our drinks.

"If you want it," I said wringing my hands nervously.

"Of course I want it but if you don't help me eat it then I'll eat the whole thing, then I will seem like a pig and never get a second date with you," Sam replied.

I smirked as butterflies flew around inside, "And what makes you so sure there's going to be a second date with me?"

"Because if you don't I'll jump off a bridge," Sam joked.

"Wow really your going to add that to my list of regrets," I said laughing.

"I'm a sensitive man," Sam said trying to be serious.

I just giggled rolling my eyes. Ever since the encounter with Warren I had totally loved showing this side of me and Sam was having fun with it too. The movie didn't start until 7:55 pm and we had fifty minutes to kill time. Lizzy wasn't here yet but Sam said she probably was just being her late self and probably just got up from her late after work nap.

"A large bucket of popcorn, two sprites, a bag of licorice, and some m&ms," Sam said pointing everything out.

"We don't need all that," I said stunned as they handed it to him and he handed them the money.

"Yes we do." Sam replied.

"Let me at least pay for it," I said worried.

"Nope," Sam simply stated.

"Okay let me pay for the ice cream after," I tried.

"No date of mine as pretty as you is going to be paying," Sam said turning to walk into theater number two.

I blushed then hurried and caught up with him, "Come on Sam please." I asked standing in front of him. I curled my lip into a pout and opened up my eyes this trick worked on Dylan it had to work on him.

"Don't do that," Sam tried looking away.

"Do what?" I asked innocently.

"Don't give me the puppy dog face its to tempting," Sam said closing his eyes.

"Pleeease?" I pleaded

"Dang it! Fine you can buy the ice cream afterwards," Sam surrendered climbing up the stairs to our seats.

"Yay!" I cheered up and down.

"You and those beautiful big dark blue eyes its a wonder how guys aren't at your feet willing to do anything at your command," Sam complimented sitting down in his seat.

I froze big beautiful dark blue eyes? My face turned pink and I blinked out.

"Cassy are you okay?" Sam called from above.

I shook my head and climbed up the stairs taking a seat next to him.

"So since we've got time to kill I thought we could try throwing m&ms into each others mouth," Sam got up and walked away and sat down on the floor. Scooting out of my seat I sat down on the floor too as he started trying to get them in my mouth. His mistake, giving me sugar.

I was running around thirty minutes later as Sam chased me up and down. Since it was Wednesday no one was here so we had the place to ourselves. "Catch me if  you can!" I yelled.

I turned to look back and realized Sam had disappeared, "Sam where'd yeah go!"

Out of nowhere Sam jumped out of his hiding place and tackled me to the ground. "I got you!"

I pouted sitting up, "Unfair."

"Oh that's not unfair, you being a wild child on a sugar rush is unfair I've been chasing you for ten minutes and I'm tired! I even go to the gym!" Sam said exasperated.

I laid back down next to him, "If I wasn't on a sugar rush then I'd be the quiet pathetic little girl the day you first met me."

Sam furrowed his eyebrows, which in a way made him look cute, "You are not pathetic and you don't need sugar to be who you are. Yeah the first day I met you, you were quiet but I knew ten minutes after Lizzy and I broke through that bubble of yours you were-are really fun to be with. And if you hadn't let that bubble break I would still have asked you out anyway."

I sighed with relief, "I have a hard time talking and speaking up for myself."

"That's okay. Not everyone is perfect, besides I like you the way you are," Sam admitted.

My stomach did a flip-flop as I looked into those eyes of his. He stared back and...

"Salmon! Cassandra where'd you two go!" Lizzy called.

Startled we both sat up and peered over the seats to find Lizzy and some random dude holding Lizzy's hand.

"Great Lizzy has a new boyfriend," Sam mumbled, "Can't wait to scare this one away."

I gave him a funny look.

"What? There all the same I wish she had better taste in guys," Sam whispered protectively.

"Will you two stop whispering and come down and sit with us the movie starts in five minutes," Lizzy shouted up at us.

"Coming Lizard!" Sam shouted getting up. He reached his hand out which I gladly took as he helped lift me off the ground.

We descended the stairs but right before we got their Sam whispered, "If you could see what I see Cassandra you would know that you are an amazing woman."

I just stopped and gawked at him for a second as he continued forward. When I brought myself back to reality and followed behind him we sat down in silence. Sitting there I had a hard time concentrating on the previews I just couldn't believe that Sam said that to me. I barely knew the guy yet he was the nicest, most fun, and charm able guy ever and my heart started to ache at how wonderful he was and how wonderful it was to be with him.

                *                                        *                                       *                                   *

"I still can't believe I fell for the puppy dog eyes," Sam said licking his ice cream cone about two hours later.

I smiled smugly, "What can I say the puppy dog eyes is one of my super powers."

Sam laughed.

"Hey Sam, Jude and I are going to a party so I'll see yeah later," Lizzy announced coming up to us.

"Its ten o'clock Lizzy, and I rod the bus to the movie theater so you are my ride home," Sam said frowning. You could totally tell he was not okay with her going to this party.

I just shut my mouth up, letting me sink into my bubble. Besides its not my place to but in.

"Cassandra can give you a ride, I'm sure she had to get here some how too," Lizzy pointed out.

Sam scowled, "I'm not going to make her take me home. We both bought the car so its half of mine and yours."

"Cassandra can you please give my dorky brother/your date a ride home?" Lizzy asked turning to me.

I didn't really want to, not because I was mean but because my car was super nice and well I didn't want them to think I was daddy's spoiled little brat (because I'm not.) I didn't have a choice though I couldn't let Sam walk home and I didn't want Lizzy to be upset with me for not being on her side, "Of course."

Lizzy clapped her hands pleased, "See it doesn't hurt to ask."

Sam scowled, "Just be home by midnight."

"Two," Lizzy argued.

"Midnight," Sam repeated.

"One." Lizzy tried.

"12:15," Sam answered.

"12:45," Lizzy tried again.

Sam eyed Jude, "12:20."

"Sam you are impossible!" Lizzy screeched.

"12:20 going once, going-"

"Fine 12:25 but that is as low as I'll go!" Lizzy shouted.

Sam smirked, "Okay see you at 12:25am then."

Frustrated Lizzy linked arms with Jude and walked out the door.

I laughed unexpectedly, "You two are quite fun to watch."

Sam grinned, "I have always protected her."

"How old is she?" I asked curiously.

"Twenty," Sam stated.

I stopped licking my ice cream, "And you still babysit her?"

"She's my little sister, I'm always going to look after her," Sam repeated, "You have younger siblings don't you?"

I nodded.

"So you should get why I do it," Sam said.

I nodded then realized something, "So that makes you...twenty three?"

"Yes, I'm an old man," Sam joked, "how about you?"

"Eighteen," I said simply.

"Wait what?" Sam's ice cream fell off his cone.

I stifled a giggle, "Why do I look like an old lady?"

"No its just your more mature then my sister so I just figured you where her age or higher," Sam confessed.

"Nope, just got out of High School. I won't turn nineteen until November," I confessed.

"Wow," Sam went silent.

I furrowed my brows, "You don't like my age do you?"

"It's not that I'm just surprised," Sam said going quiet again.

"Well I've ruined tonight," I stood up throwing away my empty cup, "Come on I'll take you home."

After getting over the shock of how nice my car was Sam finally got into my car. Ten minutes later I was dropping him off at some dingy apartment building.

"Here you go," I said pulling up.

"Thanks," Sam said softly ready to get out then stopped, "Cassy I really  don't care that your five years younger than me. If you where ten years younger than me then I would really freak out. What I'm trying to say is, I've had a really great time with you and I was wondering if it was possible if I could as you out on a second date?"

A small smile crept to my lips, "Maybe."

Sam smiled, "Then I will see you again?"

"Yes you will." I answered gleefully.

Sam got out of the car waved a thank you and headed into his apartment building. I sighed, man this guy has got my emotions all mixed up. It's weird I remember feeling a bit similar when I first met Dylan but there was something more with Sam...something better. Not knowing what it was I put my car into drive and took off. This really was the best date ever.

************************

So what did you guys think of their date? Personally I loved writing this! Any way comment/Vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

888K 34.5K 52
2nd place in Wicked Awards 3rd place in The Waterfall Awards "You're real funny Kevin Reynolds, the marriage is just a contract so no I'm not going t...
58.2K 1.7K 44
A 19 years old girl, forcefully married in a rich family of there caste by her parents. The bride and groom both hating the idea of arranged marriage...
13 0 4
He was supposed to have an arranged marriage with your sister. But she decided to run away on the wedding day. Which left your family asking you to m...
999 43 10
Arranged married not only can be the worst, but it also can be the best. Rose, as an online shop owner has been single for two years after her last r...