Abandoned (Blue Exorcist x Fa...

By KawaiiComakazi

-under editing- When Lucy is kicked off of Team Natsu, a strange man claiming to be her father shows up and w... More

Lisanna's Return
Satan's Son
Mephisto's Daughter?
Welcome to True Cross!
The Visit to Fairy Tail!
Author's Note
Stronger
New Mission
Sorry Guys
Yandere Natsu
Natsu x Lucy
Hey!

Rin x Lucy

3K 101 11
By KawaiiComakazi

A/N: So this is the second ending out of the three I am writing. I have begun writing this in class so it may take longer or shorter. So yeah on with the story!

My heart was thudding against my rib cage. I was so nervous, they were making me choose over one another. I don't want to hurt anyone because I still care about them. Okay, I loved Natsu but I love Rin. Note past tense for Natsu. I mean I haven't seen the guy in two years and he expects me to date him!? I'm gonna pick Rin, just how do I say it without hurting Natsu?
"I-I'm sorry Natsu, b-but I have m-moved on from you and love Rin now, I loved you, but I love Rin now. I am really sorry Natsu. Hope we can be friends?" The last part came out as a question and I internally cringed at how I phrased my little "speech." Really Lucy?! "Hope we can still be friends?" That's like saying "Oh the dog died, but we can still keep it" I mean come on.
Rin came up to me an wrapped his arms around me hugging me. I know he's an idiot, but at least he's smart enough not to kiss me in front of a heart-broken Natsu.
"It's okay Luce- sorry Lucy." Natsu said sadly. My heart ached when he corrected himself, just because I love Rin doesn't mean I don't care about Natsu.
"Yeah, we can still be friends, I won't get between your relationship but I still love you and want you to be happy, even if it's not with me." Natsu said looking at me with a sad smile. I nudged Rin off of me and walked up to Natsu and gave him a hug.
"Yeah, I would love to be friends." I whispered in his ear.
I know that things will never be the same between us as it was before, but I really do care about Natsu, and am going to try to get him a new girl to heal his broken heart.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: I didn't want to hurt Natsu more than I did and I felt really sorry for him so I made them friends. So my NaLu ending will come out hopefully tomorrow? So these will be the last chapters of my book. I may write epilouge, so comment if you want epilogues but if I write them, I'm not going to do a Yandere Natsu epilouge because, well that kinda was the end for that part. So see ya soon, hopefully.
~Kawaii

Omg I had this written I just couldn't post it and forgot to post it later sorry guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
819K 32.9K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
170K 7.9K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...