Singing Away Your Pain: Renes...

By DanishDanaxx

I WAS LIKE 11 WHEN I WROTE THIS SO THERE'S HELLA MISTAKES, A WEAK ASS PLOT AND DUMBASS CHARACTERS (AND NOT IN... More

Guide
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
First Date
Surprise
Oh Lord...
Thank God For Renesmee
Bad Feeling
Oh. No.
Confrontations
Time Away
Consequences
Contemplations
Leaving
Before and After
Breakfast
Italy
Another Unexpected Visit
Seeing Him
Chillin
Being With Hayden
Unexpected
Taken
The Voicemail
The Visit
Uncovering The Secret
Aftermath
Eavesdropping
Flowers
Everything
Birth
Rehearsal Dinner
Wedding
Surprise
It All Ends Here
Things You Didn't Know About Singing Away Your Pain
*knock knock* this thing still on? (a/n)

Invitation

6.1K 149 40
By DanishDanaxx

AN: On Friday, I went to the mall to get new shoes, and I didn't see the Jordan's I wanted, so I just decided to join team converse. I've never had a pair of converse. Next up.... A pair of timberlands.

6 months later....

I smiled at Hayden, Celeste and Ashton and I came in from getting the mail. Hayden was sitting, shirtless, on our bed doing something on his laptop. Our 6 month the old twins, were sitting on his lap. Celeste was mesmerized by whatever was on the laptop, snuggled up to her father while Ashton was pressing random things on Hayden's phone, his little eyebrows furrowed with a cute look of concentration on his little face. I threw the mail on the edge of the bed, and took off my coat, and shaking the snow out of my beanie and hair. New York weather was truly unpredictable it was almost February, but it was still snowing like it was early December. The twins were still growing at a normal human rate, and so far the only vampire thing we've seen from them is their super strength. We- well Hayden saw it. Sort of. He was in the kitchen, and had been feeding the twins, and left the spoons with them. When he came back to get them, they were all bent up in all different directions.

Hayden looked up and smiled at me as I put my jacket down of the dresser. I would put it back later. I walked over to the bed to join my family and starting going through the mail, laying my head on Hayden's shoulder. Most of it was junk mail and other things, but one caught my eye.

It was a wedding invitation.

Renesmee Carlie Cullen
and
Jacob Black
Request the pleasure of your company to help celebrate their wedding.

On Sunday February, 18, 2016
At
Cullen Manor

From 12:00pm until late.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. It was gonna happen sooner or later. Behind the invitation was a letter written by my twin sister herself.

Dear Melody,

Iғ yoυ're readιng тнιѕ ιт мeanѕ тнaт yoυ нave goттen тнe weddιng ιnvιтe. I'd really love ιт ιғ yoυ coυld coмe. Tнe wнole ғaмιly тrυly doeѕ мιѕѕ yoυ. Even mom and dad. Especially dad. Iт мιgнт вe à lιттle laтe тo aѕĸ yoυ тнιѕ, eѕpecιally ѕιnce I ĸnow yoυ мιgнт noт coмe and all, вυт Melody, I wanт yoυ тo вe мy мaιd oғ нonor. I ĸnow yoυ don'т lιĸe ѕтandιng υp wιтн all тнaт aттenтιon, ѕo yoυ yoυ don'т нave тo ѕтand υp wιтн мe. I'll even leт yoυ pιcĸ yoυr own dreѕѕ, jυѕт pleaѕe coмe. Iт woυld мean ѕo мυcн ιғ yoυ were тнere on мy weddιng day. Plυѕ, I woυld really lιĸe тo ғιnally мeeт мy nιece and nepнew.

Yoυ ĸnow мy nυмвer.

Yoυr dear ѕιѕтer,

Reneѕмee.

I sighed looking at both letters.

"What's wrong?" Hayden asked. I didn't say anything and handed him the invite. He looked at it in surprise, running his hand through his hair. "So what do you wanna do?"

"I honestly don't know" I sighed holding Ashton, who had abandoned Hayden's phone, and was now happily playing with my hair. For some reason these kids were obsessed with my hair. "I mean, I definitely want to go. Its my sisters wedding, I would never forgive myself if I just blew it off. But at the same time, going back to that place just brings back memories, and not the good ones"

"You what I think? I think we should go. Yeah, your right the place brings back bad memories for us, but at the end of the day that's your sister, and your love for her trumps all the other stuff. Just go to support her," Hayden explained.

"I guess you're right, you really think we should go?" I asked, just to be sure.

"Yes I'm sure. Besides, it would be good for the twins to know where their mother grew up." He assured. I sighed. Looking at the down at the twins. I guess it would be nice for them to see a bit of Washington's town of Forks.

"Okay then I guess were going to forks" I declared. I pulled out my phone and checked the date. "Okay so, its February 10th, we have 8 days until the wedding, which is one Valentine's day by the way so we should probably get packing, but I'm gonna call Renesmee before." I couldn't help my excitement. It would feel good to see my sister again, and Jasper. Plus its a great opportunity for Renesmee to meet the twins to meet the twins. Neѕѕ and I had been keeping in contact, so had Jasper and I.

I went through my contacts until I found Renesmee's number, and called her.

It rang twice before she answered.

"Hello?" I heard her bell like voice ring out.

"Guess who coming to your wedding?" I said in a singsong voice.

"Really? Yay! Emmett owes me 20 bucks!" I laughed at her enthusiasm. She was always making some type of bet with Emmett, "When will you be here?" She asked.

"3 days" Hayden answered for me. I nodded telling him it was the right answer.

"Oh, Hi Hayden! Are the twins around?" She asked.

"Yeah their right here. I can't wait for you to see them. Say hi guys!" I held the phone out and The twins cooed and babbled happily into the phone.

"Aw, so cute.. Now I have to get back to wedding plans with Alice, you now how she can be with stiff like this. I'll let you both get packing. Oh! By the way bring a dress for the rehearsal dinner were having. Bye Melody!" She exclaimed and hung up.

"Well then, we should get packing." I said then got up and sped into the twins room and got a bunch of toys to keep them entertained while we packed, and sped back to room and put them on the bed watching Celeste and Ashton immediately flock to them and start playing with them. I pulled Hayden out of bed and we started packing.

3 ɗɑyร ʆɑtɛʀ

"You ready?" Hayden asked as we were driving up the my old driveway. He put his the hand that wasn't driving on my knee, but it did nothing to calm my nerves.

"No" I answered truthfully. He chuckled and kissed my hand. After a long flight that thankfully Celeste and Ashton luckily slept through, we were finally coming up to the Cullen house. I looked behind me at my children who were sitting in their baby seats sucking on their Pacifiers happily. The twins don't really give us that much trouble, just a bit of crying here or there. But when they are in a good mood they are very talkative babies. Hayden and I are slowly starting to see Celeste look more and more like Me and Ashton look a lot like Hayden.

I was wearing a flannel, black leggings, black ankle boots and a gray crop top. Don't look at me like that, just because I'm a mother, doesn't mean I can't still wear crop tops.

Soon we we came to a stop in front of the house I grew up in.

"Showtime," Hayden whispered. He leaned over and kissed me. I smiled and got out of the car, going and opening the backdoor to get Celeste, while Hayden took Ashton.

We super sped to the door and I knocked. Not a second later I was greeted to my beaming twin sister. She reached and hugged me hard, well, as hard as she could without crushing my daughter.

"I'm so glad you guys could make it, come on in? Everyone's been waiting." She says, making space so we could come in. We walked into the living where only my mother was there.

My mother had a very bright smile on her face, as she came over and hugged me carefully, being mindful of Celeste in my arms.

"Melody its good to see you." She looked at Hayden who was behind me. "You too Hayden." She said genuinely. Finally she took notice of the two babies in our arms. "Twins?" She asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, twins. Like mother, like daughter I guess," I replied. She smiled even bigger. "Where is everyone?" I asked, shifting Celeste higher on my hip and changing the subject.

"Oh, there out preparing for the rehearsal dinner tonight." Ness answered. I raised my eyebrow.

"Aren't you supposed to have that like 1 or 2 days from the wedding?" Hayden asked.

"Yeah, about that, we moved the wedding up. Its now on February 14th. So tomorrow. We decided we couldn't wait any longer."

"I get it Ness" I told her.

"Mel, where are your bags?" Mom asked.

"They're still in the car," Hayden answered.

"Oh, well here let us take care of the twins, and you guys can go get situated" Bella suggested. We nodded, and And Ness took Celeste from me, and Bella took Ashton. They put a little fuss, not being used to the new sets of arms, but they calmed down.

"You never did tell us their names," Ness pointed out, looking down at Celeste with adoration.

"Celeste and Ashton" I said. They nodded and Hayden and I went out to grab our bags

AN: Okay, this chapter was kinda bad, I honestly can't wait until I can start the other version, I think you all are like that one a lot better.

QOTD: How was your Thanksgiving (if you celebrate)

Answer: Mine was cool, nothing really happened, but it was cool.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 240 11
Scourge (skurj) → n. One who inflects punishment vengefully Life was like a thing of dominos; one wrong move and the carefully constructed design...
184K 4.4K 16
*****This was written in 2014, it is VERY poorly written and needs unpublished. My writing style has changed dramatically but I'm keeping it as some...
775K 22.4K 120
[Completed] When Bella, Edward and Alice were about to leave Volterra after rescuing the mind-reader, the three of them felt a pull to one of the roo...
1.4M 48K 22
[Just so everyone that reads this book knows, I have made the decision to just leave this book to rest. I won't edit it ever probably and no future s...