Nightmare (PLL fanfiction)

By nutellatronnor

a pretty little liars fanfiction. A different twist to the well known story of finding out the identity of an... More

Alison's mind.
1. drink 'n drive
2. Alison?
3. Prisoners of guilt
4. strangers
5. She's human
6. Mr. Fitz
7. Dirt
8. That bitch deserved it
9. She won't get away with this
10. Girls like unique stuff
11. I won't tell mom and dad.
12. Caleb Rivers
13. Call me Ezra.
14. Frisky with Fitz ;)
15. Caught!
16. threat and tell
17. He slept with a student!
18. Hot for teacher
19. Home
Hanna's mind.
20. We weren't strangers
21. I know what you did last summer.
22. Datenight
23. the A of the story
24. Hugs
25. Mask
26. I fucking killed him.
27. home
Emily's mind.
28. I bet you did it
29. Detective creepy pants
30. Don't hurt her
31. He's dead

Aria's mind.

109 6 0
By nutellatronnor

!The next part of the story will be Aria's P.O.V!

Sometimes, I was afraid to change; make a change, when I remembered that we were constantly changing things because we found them ugly, and things were ugly because they were ordinary. And that beauty was more common and thus more ordinary, I was afraid that what I changed would become ugly. Sometimes, I thought that beauty and ugly were just like the two sides of a coin; no side really was ugly or beautiful. It was just a matter of 'which side are we used to' and 'which side do we want to see now' and after time, we would want to flip again. Make a change. But I did make a change, I let go of the others' hands. We drifted apart like waves, and from that moment on; it was just me. Nobody else was there to lend me a hand whenever I needed them. That's what I liked to tell myself. So I went to a place where nobody could reach me, in the back of my mind. Wandering off a pathway where the leaves would color dark red when I walked past them, I would see my favorite tree; a big, old willow with leaves in the colors of all seasons. I climbed it and I hid there, dreaming of what it would be like to be free. I'd fly on the back of an eagle, climb mountains on the back of a polar bear. Swim miles while clinging on to a dolphin. Jump into a volcano and feel the hot lave cooling down my soul. I would wander off in my dreams to a forest as bright as snow. I found blood heavier than tears, so it carried my sorrows and sins on the back of an eagle. But then I found ink heavier than blood so my eagle carried them both as I wrote it all down.

Alison called me Monday-morning. She told me I was her favorite. I nodded even though she couldn't see me. She had asked me who my favorite was. It wasn't a question though, she just wanted me to say I was her favorite so I felt like I owed her the world. But it was the other way around now, she owed me the world. I killed someone for her, and she wasn't even grateful. She was just nerve-wrecking, so I told her I didn't have any favorites, just people that I generally hate. I felt like crying all the time, all morning, all afternoon, all day. I gazed into mirrors and shop windows when I walked past them, and I never seemed to be able to recognize myself, I knew who I was, don't get confused here. And I knew it was me for sure. But it felt like I was a stranger to my own mirror reflection. I tried everything to fix it, but it just was broken forever. I got angry so I smashed my mirror with a book. It scattered into a thousand pieces and I felt like my body was doing the same thing. I closed my eyes and the memories came back, the way I threw a knife at someone, the way I buried someone's body. Someone who maybe didn't deserve it. I get that someone would've wanted to kill Ali, I had my days too. And he was under influence of some drugs. I found myself crying on my bedroom floor. My mascara running down my face, my hands trying to cover the mess that was me. I just wished I could go back to the moment it started, turn around, and walk the other way. I wished I could go back to the moment I had met Alison and turn around and walk the other way. I picked myself up from the ground, the way I always do. I got my ass to my desk and started writing in my diary. The one place my thoughts were safe from the rosewood community, or Alison for that matter. I knew I had to drag my ass to school that day too, and I did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 441 28
an Ezria fanfiction.. just a bit different from what you might have already read. - This story follows Aria Montgomery, who after publishing 4 books...
240K 7.2K 41
Five years have gone by since -A was caught and the girls went separate ways. Emily joined the Army in an attempt to follow in her father's footstep...
1.1K 36 19
This story takes place in the town of Rosewood. We see the liars after they've graduated. Alison disappeared a week before Graduation and Emily, Han...
1.7K 10 8
Total Eclipse of the Heart (Revised some) Synopsis: This is kind of an AU/Re-write of Never Letting Go better synopsis later Warning: it is a rough d...