Bad Meets Good

By zarrysupreme

"Before you can see the light you have to deal with the darkness" More

Bad Meets Good
Author Note: Please Read
Are You New Here Babe
They Sell Drugs And Fight
He's Marked You As His
If I Move My Hand , Will You Scream
Let Me Help You
No One Is Going To Save You
Thank You, For Saving Me
A Girl Once Lively Is Now Broken
It's A Long Story
I Love You Too Angel
We're Just Friends
Stay
You're Going To Pay For This London
Smile You Loser
Are We Anything?
You're Afraid Of Me Now
You're All Mine
Guess Who
You Perv
Author Update!
Who Is This Beauty?
We Promise
Are You Done Yet?
That's My Girl
Because , You're Not Cute
You Wouldn't Dare
You're So Difficult
Are You Sure About That?
Let's Make A Cake
You Think This Is Funny
Look Up At Me
Oops , I'm Sorry
You're A Tease
You're So Cute When You're Mad
Sshh Harry
Make You His
Carter
She's Fiesty
Don't Say It
You'll Survive
Just Drop It
I Was Invited
Open Your Eyes
Hate Each Other
Away From You
Are You Serious?
You Don't Realize It
Extra Cheese Please
A Skank Like Her
Jump Baby
That's a First
Of Course Love
Relax Guys
Yes, I'm Serious
She's About To Cry
I'm Kind Of Busy
Are You Mad At Me
Enjoying The View
Here I Come
You're Not Leaving
For Your Protection
Old Habits Die Hard
Where Are You Going?
You're The Worst
Get Mad At Me
That's The Sweetest
A Size 6
A Lucky Guy
A Good Little Girl
Author Note
I'm So Sorry
I Hate Him
Fix The Problem
Author Note

I Didn't Know Bad Boys Could Cook

822K 14.1K 8K
By zarrysupreme

Hey babe's here's the new chapter! Comment & Vote! <3

Perrie’s POV

Parking my car into the vacant spot I made my way into the hospital. It was around late evening and the hospital was pretty barren surprisingly. Making my up to the front desk, I adjusted my shirt while on the way.

“Hello how may I help you?” the secretary asked while glancing up at me from her glasses, eyeing me up and down as if I was an intruder.

“Um , I’m here to see Zayn Malik?” I asked while checking the time on my watch. 5:00pm it read , still open for visitors.

“You said Zayn Malik darling?” she asked.

“Yes, I would like to come visit him”

“I’m sorry hun but he requested for no one to come to his room unless..

”Unless what?”

“Unless they..” she said while leaning over so only I could hear her.

“Unless they buy Little Mix’s CD”

HAHA I GOT YOU GUYS THERE LMAO! I JUST HAD TO PUT THAT I’M SORRY! IT’S JUST THAT THESE ZAYN & LITTLE MIX’S ALBUMN IS SO FUNNY LOL! IM SORRY ANYWAYS HERE’S THE CHAPPIE BELOW (:

London’s POV

Without thinking twice my lips collided with his. His lips softly grazing against mine while his lip ring sent a chill down my spine. Reaching up and grabbing his neck in an attempt to bring his head closer to deepen the kiss. His lips felt like velvet against while. Running my hands up into his curls I lightly tugged on them, earning a throaty moan to escape his lips. His tongue sliding against my bottom lips asking for entrance, which I gave in to. His tongue was assaulting mine, trying to win dominance.

Breaking apart from each other, I started controlling my breathing while Harry licked his lips.

Out of nowhere my stomach made this inhumane noise. Taking notice of this, Harry busted out laughing while my cheeks heated up.

This was the first time I’ve ever seen him laugh before. His two prominent dimples caving into his cheeks making him look like a little baby. He was the definition of adorable.

“Hungry are we?” he asked while grinning.

“No not at all. My stomach just growls when I’m happy.” Sarcasm dripping from every word.

Catching on , Harry snickered to himself.

“Let’s go get you something to eat.” he said while getting up from the bed. Before I could even stand up, Harry had me in his arms.

“You know I could walk right?” I said looking at him skeptically.

“I know , I just like having your bum in my arms.” He said while shrugging his shoulders.

I immediately smacked his arm while he smirked down at me.

“Just kidding babe” he said while making his way down the stairs. The way he said babe made my stomach churn.

Walking down the hallway, he made his way into what I assumed was the kitchen. It was pretty modernized with marble counter tops, ceiling lights , high retro stools , etc. The house was decorated elaborately.

Placing me down on a nearby stool , Harry walked over to the pantry, browsing inside.

“What would you like to eat?” he asked while opening the refrigerator.

“You can cook? I didn’t know bad boys could cook” I asked while holding back a laugh. The look on his face was priceless.

“Ha ha very funny. We have to survive too” Harry said while shooting a glare in my direction.

I quickly composed myself and replied.

“Can I have a grilled cheese?” I asked while patting my stomach. Gosh , I was so hungry.

Harry nodded at my request while taking out a pan, 6 pieces of bread , and a couple of slices of cheese. Turning on the stove , he coated the pan with butter as it heated up and began preparing the meal.

I couldn’t help but stare at how sexy he looked while cooking, his back muscles contracting through his plain white tee every time he lifted his arms up to flip the food. The way his shoulders were slightly broad just made it look edgy along with the tattoos drawn on his body.

What made him get all those tattoos anyways?

“Like what you see?” he asked while turning his attention towards me smirking.

I quickly put my head down in embarrassment. I had a feeling he would catch me gazing at him.

“Yeah that food looks absolutely amazing” I said while trying to direct the conversation.

“It’s nothing to be ashamed of babe. If I was you , I’d look at me all day. I mean who wouldn’t?” he said while sending a wink in my direction before turning around and directing his attention back to the food.

He will be the death of me. You and I both know it.

Turning off the stove Harry made his way over to me at the table, placing a glass and plate in front of his and my spot before putting two hot grilled cheeses on it and pouring water.

My mouth was beginning to water. This food before me looked amazing. I didn’t know he had it in him.

“Enough staring and eat.” Harry commented while taking a bite of his sandwich. I shot him a glare and took a bite out of my sandwich.

I wanted to cry because it was so fucking good. If anything was close to tasting like heaven then this right here is it.

Quickly finishing up my food I drank some of my water to wash it all down.

Am I the only one who gets happy when they eat?

Feeling slightly bad that Harry cooked the food , I decided to wash the dishes. Grabbing his and my plate I headed over to the sink.

“What are you doing?”

“Washing the dishes?” I stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. I mean , I am at the sink after all?

“No , I’ve got it. You should be resting” he said as a matter of fact. Getting up from his seat to come over here but I stopped him.

“I’m not disabled. Just let me wash the dishes. It’s the least I can do.” I said while giving him a small smile.

“Alright” he said while taking a seat. It was clearly obvious that he was upset with my comment.

I didn’t see what the fuss was all about. It was like only 5 dishes that I needed to wash. It’s like he enjoys taking care of me.

Finishing up the dishes I dried them and put them on the dish rack. Clearly , not being sure where to put the things at.

“See all done!” I said while drying my hands off. I made my way over to where he was sitting.

“Come lets go watch a movie” he said while grabbing my hand and leading me towards the living room. I took a seat on the couch near the ledge so I could rest my arm there. I’m always just leaning against something.

Harry left for a second and came back with a couple of blankets. Handing one over to me, I cuddled into it. It was soo warm and comfy.

“So what are we going to watch?” I asked while sticking my arms in the blanket like a little kid.

“Whatever you want to watch” He replied while looking through a rack of movies.

A smile immediately came onto my face as I knew what I wanted to watch.

“Let’s watch Mean Girls.” I said while clapping my hands together. If there was any movie I could watch back to back it would be that. Ugh , the movie was just too perfect.

Harry groaned before opening his mouth.

“You’re lucky Louis brought this movie.” He grumbled before putting it into the DVD player.

Taking a seat next to me on the coach Harry began the movie. While watching the movie I would crack up and have tears in my eyes while Harry had this solemn look to his face. He would keep mumbling “this is so gay” even though I saw him holding back laughs when something funny occurred. He’s was acting so cute trying to not be into the chick flick.

Halfway through the movie I began getting sleepy. The pain medicine was finally starting to kick in on full effect. I kept trying to stay awake because the best part was about to come on. Yawning I laid my head down on the armrest.

“You tired?” Harry asked while looking down at me.

I shook my head no but he must’ve knew I was lying.

“Yes you are , come here” Harry said while patting his lap as for indication or me to lay there. I hesitantly moved from the ledge and laid my head down on his lap, stretching out to get myself into a comfortable position.

“Goodnight” I said while closing my eyes.

“Babe it’s still the morning” Harry chuckled from above me.

“Leave me alone” I said while shooting him a smile.

“Whatever you say babe” he said while running his fingers through my hair and lightly combing it.

Before falling asleep he bent down and placed a kiss on my forehead.

***

Soooo how was this chapter?! :) Thanks for all the voting and everything guys omfg i just want to cry because you guys are amazinggg! IDK what i'd do without ya'll! This is #35?! :D omg *faints* this is perrrrrrrfect! I swear lol and omg aren't those zayn and little mix's cd memes funny? lmao they always make me laugh! Anywaysss I'm going to bed now soo bye babiess! 

Comment & Votes lovess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47 0 15
Two years after the events of 'The Darkened One.' Zack tries to unlock his full potential as a guardian of light. Meanwhile the darkness is spreading...
28.8K 533 19
"You're my light. I need you. I tried to live without you, but it wasn't worth it."
Tomarry By Envy

Fanfiction

116K 2.7K 18
(My first Story btw) Harrys trapped in riddle manor with tom riddle and things 'escalate'.