Chase You

By frozenrainfall

• Wattpad Featured Story • Flynn Hopper didn't know what to expect when he started going to university. Borin... More

Copyright Statement
00; when realisation slaps you in the face
01; feeling shameful
02; 'Flynny'
03; christmas spirit
04; a punch a day keeps the doctor away
05; the grinch with the abs sculpted by god
06; sock-to-sock contact is overwhelming
07; the epitome of a golden family
08; burden
09; the past never remains buried.
10; an old hate fire
11; old relationships die hard
extra; Ben & Flynn Encounters (2)
12; déjà vu
13; matches our souls perfectly
14; christmas day I
15; christmas day II
16; christmas day III
17; christmas day IV
Extra; Flynn & Ben Encounters (3)
18; let it be
19; if this was a movie
20; late night conversations are the weirdest
21; mixed feelings
22; erase and replace
23; kind of repulsed.
24; fierce
25; a great deal of awkwardness and frantic cheering
26; the trophy of adulting
27; the margin between friends & foes
28; nocturnal
29; the devil wears prada
30; high speed train to the future
31; c'est la vie
32; the small things
33; soirée
34; pretty
35; the night we met
36; a little tongue-tied
37; time changes people
38; the longest car journey
39; fanboy
40; possibilities
41; loyalty
42; wedding & a war
43; chasing him, chasing me
44; camping I
45; camping II
46; camping III
47; camping IV
48; camping V [The End]

extra; Ben & Flynn Encounters (1)

21.3K 755 176
By frozenrainfall

Gif: Flynn Hopper (in year 11)

This is a duplicate of the bonus chapter in SWH and is aimed towards new readers (who have not read said bonus chapter). As a reminder, there are two other chapters coming out of other Ben and Flynn Encounters and will pop up in random places. (:

-- -- --

Past Flynn & Benjamin Encounters (Part 1 of 3)

Flynn's POV

--- --- ---

19th October 2007 (Year 8)

"Check out that loser." Liam says and plasters his signature smirk on his lips. I glanced to where he was looking and saw that it was a guy in my year.

Benjamin, I think his name was. I didn't really care to remember, the guy was a total loser, his daily tasks included sucking up to the teacher, doing lots of homework, asking for extra work and did I mention sucking up to the teacher?

I snickered as I watched him take out the his belongings from his locker, his blonde hair was so long that it fell to his shoulders and I watched as it bounced as he glanced around the corridor wearily. Benjamin was scrawny and had these thick framed glasses that took up half his face and he always had a thing for wearing checkered shirts and plimsoles.

Before I could even ask what was happening, Liam started walking towards Benjamin with his crew. Zach and I glanced to each other and he shrugged and caught up to his brother, I followed after him.

"Didn't realise a skinny bloke like you could carry that many books at a time. You look like you're struggling, let me help you." Liam grinned cunningly and slammed his hand down on all of Ben's textbooks, sending them all hurdling to the floor.

Then Calvin and Oliver started playing football with Ben's rucksack that he left on the floor but they soon got bored of it and left it.

"Prick." Ben muttered as Liam and his crew walked away.

"You better watch your mouth." I spat out and went to catch up to the gang. Ben didn't reply so I was satisfied. I saw that Zach didn't move from his place to catch up with his brother.

"What are you doing Zach?" I glared at him as I watched him help pick up the books off the floor. We were only in year eight and Ben was already preparing for GCSE, total loser, that guy.

"Just fuck off Flynn." He muttered and stood up from his position on the floor, handing Benjamin his textbooks and walked down the corridor to pick the bag up and dust it off with his hands.

I waited for him a while longer, Ben kept muttering stupid things to me but It was going in one ear and out the other. I vaguely remember him saying something about me regretting it all one day. I almost felt like laughing because this was Ben. Scrawny, nerdy Ben. There was finally somebody in the school shorter than me and that gave me a boost of confidence because for once, I had the power.

I didn't want to wait for Zach any longer so instead I caught up to Liam. Liam wasn't as sensitive as his brother, he was much cooler. He was like my second brother, I've never had any older siblings so I never had anybody to look up to and admire before I met Zach but now I do. Whatever Liam does, I'd do too- that's what siblings do, right?

"Your brother is weird." I muttered to him and Liam halted in his footsteps and turned around.

"That's because he actually cares for people." He snorted and patted my back, "don't be like that, it's not cool."

"Don't worry, I won't." I grinned and clutched the straps of my rucksack.

I took one last glance behind me and saw that said person was in a serious conversation with the nerd. Nerds and cool people do not go, at least, that's what Liam had once told me.

-

16th November 2009 (Year 10)

"Fuck off!" I yelled as Ben, might fine as ever, squashed me into the corner of the khazi. Today he was wearing a white jumper that hugged his body perfectly, I could see the outline of his four pack and with those tight skinny jeans he was wearing, he had one huge-

"Who's the wimp now?" He snickered and crossed arms over his chest.

"Seriously, get lost or I'll get Liam on you." I seethed at him and he didn't even flinch, instead he cocked a perfect brow and smirked.

"Can't fend for yourself?"

Gulping, I felt as inferior as an ant right now, Ben's shadow loomed over me and it's fair to say there have been some big changes in two years. My heart was racing, I could even hear the beating in my ears. My palms were clammy and I felt claustrophobic because of the very very small proximity between Ben and I and the fact that we were in a tiny toilet stall.

As if it was even possible, Ben brought himself closer to me and I tried stepping backwards, only to be met by the wall hitting my head, back and heel of my shoe. Ben made this noise from his nose, clearly finding this situation absolutely fucking hilarious and then he brought his mouth down to my right ear. His hot breath fanned it and I can't say that I wasn't a little bit turned on.

"Poor Flynn-y, the tables have turned haven't they?" He whispered, sending shivers up my spine, "you're a fucking bellend, you know that? I told you I'd make you regret it everything you did."

"Whatever you have to do, hurry up." I glared at him and shoved him hard on the chest, sending him stumbling backwards and hitting his back on the wall of the neighbouring toilet stall. He quickly recovered and had the smirk plastered back on his face moments later. He travelled the small distance towards me and towered over me as he leaned his arm against the wall behind me.

"I'm not a prat like you," he spat.

"Yeah, you keep telling yourself that." I rolled my eyes and he glanced down at me and smiled but this smile was more like a 'You're kind of a funny person, I'm going to wait a little more before slaughtering you' so it wasn't exactly a full blown smile and it did have a small inkling of evil in it too.

He leaned down again and his aftershave filled my nostrils, God, that aftershave. It was like heaven. It had this chocolatey sweet smell that was mixed in with something unfamiliar that gave it a more masculine scent.

Ben leaned his into me and my tummy started fluttering like crazy all of a sudden, his scent was definitely something sending gorillas prancing around in my stomach and heat to a certain something.

I could feel his thigh against my length and I had to hold back doing something stupid. His hard chest was against me and it almost seemed fake because his body looked photoshopped. Being this close, I could count every single eyelash of his and if I leaned in a little closer, our noses and lips would be touching.

He could probably even feel my heartbeat hammering against my chest, that's how close we were. Heck, he could probably even hear it.

For what felt like many hours, we were just stuck in this position. He didn't move and I couldn't move even if I tried.

It felt weird knowing that I didn't even want him to move.

Feeling him against me felt like bliss, with those tight jeans on and my tight jeans on, the thin material covering me felt constricting. I gulped as I looked up at him glancing down at me, he wasn't much taller than me but I haven't completely reached my growth spurt. His eyes were glistening and with the sunlight streaming in through the window, it brought the green out in his hazel eyes. Undoubtably, Ben was fit. His presence screamed confidence and fear. He was muscly, not too much but not too little either, like he used to be. Long gone was he scrawny kid with thick framed glasses, he was drop dead, drool worthy, gorgeous... even if he did own an abnormal amount of checkered shirts.

His short blonde hair sat on top of his head in a perfect quiff, not too high, not too short. I could see his entire face for once, unlike through year eight and year nine where his shaggy hair covered up most of his face. I could finally see just how chiselled his jawline was and how perfect his nose was. All of his features were perfect. It's like they've been sculpted by God himself.

I could've sworn that we were having a moment, we were so close right now and it felt as if I've been standing for hours like this but it's only been moments.

Then, as if somebody had just blew a horn, he shot backwards and stared at me with shock, and then he stared at my hard on with wide eyes and a scowl that could surely scar me for life.

Busted.

I looked down at the floor and then before I knew it, I was laying on it, clutching my waist and praying for this to just end.

The last thing I saw before I blacked out was Ben's shoe going into my stomach and then him walking out the bathrooms in confidence.

Karma really is a bitch and I guess I was paying the price.

-

April 27th 2011 (Year 11 - 'The Bonfire Dare')

Sluggishly, I hauled my self down the same, old, dreary corridor. Trevor, somebody who was at the bonfire as a plus-one, walked next to me, trying to catch up to my pace.

"So are you actually going to do the dare?" He asked for the billionth time.

"Of course I'm going to do the dare," I answered confidently, "I'm not a pussy."

Then, as if somebody had just poked a balloon with a needle, my confidence left me just as I saw Ben walking down the corridor with that weird Jace dude. Odd guy, he didn't even punch me as well as Zach had but I do give him props for having the balls to do such a thing.

As soon as Trevor saw where my legs were taking me, he grabbed my shoulder, effectively stopping me in the process of doing the dare quickly so I can get it over and done with.

"What?" I grumbled.

"Dude, he's going to fuck you up."

"Yeah well, I don't want to be a wimp." I shrugged my shoulder away from his grip and kept on walking. Jace saw me walking and I cockily smirked just as he scowled at me, he was likely to know what I was thinking of doing, so he had the decency to leave Ben's side and join Trevor who was stood still a few metres down the corridor. I watched as they walked away together, leaving just Ben and I.

I turned my head from that view and to Ben instead, he was glaring down at me and I shrunk in my place. "What do you want, Hopper?" I smirked at him using my surname instead of my first name. Since the garden party a year ago, he's enjoyed using my surname instead.

"A kiss." I answered, "it's a dare."

"Fuck off." He rolled his eyes with an amused complexion. I was surprised he hasn't already punched me, but I guess he's finally finding it easier to talk to me since we see each other often because he lives so close to me and especially after Christmas, we actually learnt to tolerate each other.

"Come on," I tried, "I hate it just as much as you, but I'm no pussy."

"I'm not kissing you, I'm not gay." He answered.

"You're not exactly lucky in the women's sector so, come on, Matthews, it's a great opportunity." I clutched the strap of my satchel tightly. Throughout all of year ten, the only thing I've ever wanted to do was kiss those plump lips of his, I've even dreamt of it. I know, terrible right? "Just because you're kissing another guy, doesn't make you gay. Also, I would've never pegged you as a homophobe."

"It does, idiot." He straightened out his red and black checkered shirt and ran a hand through his hair. He was wrong, it doesn't make you gay if you kiss another guy. For once, I was right. "I'm not a homophobe either."

"Please?"

"No."

"Pleaaaaaseeeee."

"Shut up." He glared at me.

I sighed and met his eyes before I hurriedly dragged him away while he desperately tried ripping my fingers from his wrist. I pulled open the door that goes down to the basement and sneakily hurried inside. I flicked the light switch on, which was pretty useless anyway because it barely gave out any light. Ben glanced around wearily, "what is this place? It stinks of shit."

"Basement. You get used to the smell after coming down here often." I shrugged and tugged on his sleeve to drag him downstairs.

"I'm not kissing you, Hopper and FYI, I am lucky in the women's sector."

"Yeah, whatever, you keep telling yourself that." I snickered and shoved him on the tattered sofa, he leaned back and tried to make himself comfier. His left arm was draped over the backrest of the seat next to him and it just looked oh so welcoming but I knew I couldn't. I shouldn't. "Kiss me."

"No." He gritted his teeth and checked the watch on his wrist.

"Fine," cautiously, I made my way over to the sofa and sat down next to him. There was something about sitting next to him with the comfort of a forearm placed behind you, I couldn't quite pin what it was. Safety? Affection? Both of which I never really felt I had. "I guess I'll have to kiss you then."

His eyes widened but he didn't move back just as I was coming closer to him, my arms wrapped around his neck and I straddled his hips after taking a deep breath. This was happening, wasn't it?

I brought my face closer to his and I could feel his hot breath fanning m face, I leaned in to kiss his plump, full lips that I had dreamt of but just in the nick of time, he moved his head to the side and I kissed his cheek instead. "Stop being a chicken."

"I'm not a chicken." He bit back aggressively and wiped at his cheek. Ben had always been a little aggressive, no, scrap that, very aggressive. I guess it's my fault in the end, however.

My dad had a vey short temper and I was lucky enough to take after my mum, she was more of a peacemaker. I guess I kind of knew how to deal with aggressive people but I didn't want to get Ben all fired up by coaxing him to kiss me just because of a stupid dare just because I might not know how to cool him down. How did that sketchy Jace dude deal with it? I would never know.

"Ben, just kiss me." I said flirtatiously, I leaned down and started kissing his neck. Never would I have thought I'd be doing this with him, never.

He shoved me off his lap and I landed on the seat next to him. He crossed his arms over his chest and a frown plastered itself on his lips.

I took a moment to collect my thoughts. What the hell was I doing? I can't force him to kiss me but I have the chance to right now and I've had the biggest, hellish crush on him since forever. I got over him eventually but if I kiss him, would it come back?

"Flynn I swear, if you don't back off right now, I'm going to pummel you into mush." He growled. It was a sexy growl.

It struck me that he wasn't just angry, he was now livid.

"Ben, just..." I thought for a moment about what to say. I really really really wanted to kiss him. "Fine, I won't kiss you but stop scaring me. Look how tense you are."

Did I really make him that angry? He's pretty scary like that, if you ask me.

At my words, he glanced at me from the corner of his eye and bit his lip. He sighed and I saw his shoulders relax a little but his arms were still crossed over his chest.

I scooted a little closer to him, "if you knew me well enough, then you'd know that I don't like being underestimated. One kiss, I won't force you into it, it just has to one kiss. You can close your eyes and pretend that you're kissing a girl if you want, I have a slender waist but no boobs, sorry bro."

He stopped biting his lip and had the ghost of a smile on his mouth.

"Just one?"

"Just one." I answered back, feeling the need to grin so big that it would reach my ears.

He pursed his lips together and rested his forearm on backrest behind me, I tried to hide my smile as he leaned in towards my ear, his hot breath fanned my neck and sent shivers down my spine. "You're not getting a kiss, Hopper."

My eyes widened on their own accord. I seriously thought Ben would kiss me, I was so ready for it. I was expecting his dreamy lips on mine.

Ben didn't pull away from my side, he snickered a little.

I don't know why I did it, I wasn't even thinking properly, but In one swift motion, I turned my head to face him, seeing gorgeous brown eyes looking a little perplexed before I went right in and connected our lips.

It felt like a first kiss; just plain awkward and messy, but it also felt electrifying and new. It really did feel like a first kiss, but in a good way. Truth is, I've never kissed someone quite like Ben. He was an enigma, he was absolutely glorious in his own way but we were complete opposites.

None of us made a move to deepen the kiss for a moment, so we were just there with our lips moulded together, unmoving.

Until I made a move and leaned into him until he fell back on the sofa, with me falling onto his rock hard torso and accidentally grinding down on him.

"Flynn-" he started saying as soon as he had the chance to breathe, but I cut him off by moulding my lips with his once again. They were too delectable and plump to resist. My lips were probably very dry and not very plump at all.

His hands tried their best to move me away, but I pinned them above his head aggressively and relaxed my body onto his, grinding ever so slightly. I remembered this was just for the dare, and I could've pulled away because I had already fulfilled it, but the truth is that I didn't want to.

Maybe I did have a thing about forceful kisses.

Of course, Ben was no exception to this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515K 31.6K 41
Being in love with a straight boy is a straight-up nightmare. Especially if it's been like that for years. But it's even worse when he's your best fr...
216K 4.2K 12
"We've been best friends for fourteen years. Did you really think I wouldn't notice? I can see it... in your eyes. Your smile never reaches your eyes...
525K 33.5K 32
Adam is a Neet. He never leaves his apartment unless he absolutely has to. He holes himself up, only giving attention to his comics and cartoons. How...
199K 3.5K 20
When two boys who've hated each other since youth share a dorm room, things are bond to happen, mistakes are bond to be made and sparks are bond to f...