Melanie [h.s] #Wattys2015

By EsteeStyles

She was so pure, so innocent, so innocent. I've never seen anyone like her. She was a good girl yet in her ey... More

Summary
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven Part 1
Eleven Part 2
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nighteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
HELP PLEASE
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Epilogue
Sequel COMING SOON
SEQUEL OUT NOW

Fifty-Nine

1.4K 38 18
By EsteeStyles

SONGS OF THE CHAPTER:
Possibility from the New Moon Movie
Stupid In Love by Rihanna
Red by Taylor Swift___________________________________________________

Losing him was blue like I've ever known
Kissing him was dark grey all along
Forgetting him was like trying to lose somebody and never admit
Coz loving him was red

First love, first kiss was the happiest moment for a girl in her life, heartbreak was definitely not something she would expect to happen in her life. Especially finding out from someone else that she has been used all along by someone she thought loved her for her, nothing could hurt even more. Maybe one thing, the one she loved and still loves tried to kill her next most important person in her life, her mother. It was like the whole world crashing down.

My world. Thats how I felt now.

I finally made it to Jessica's appartment still crying my heart out in front of her frontdoor as I rang the doorbell waiting for her to open the door. Still cant believe Harry would try to kill my mother, I thought he really liked her, I mean he called her mom and loved her like his mom so why trying to kill her?

Or was it a part of his game too?

You believe the slut over him? Dont be stupid, remember she wants you both separated right?

Even for a slut, she sounded sincere and unlike him she did tell me about mom.

Jesus Christ!

"Oh my god what the hell happened to you? Get in"Jessica opened the door and she gasped seeing how crying I was, she pulled inside hugging me as she led me to her living room. We sat on the couch and I just bursted crying in her arms.

"He-He-He-tried to--"I managed to say between my tears and Jessica frowned a little as she tried to figure me out.

"What did Harry do? Did he cheat on you?"Jessica asked calmly but not calmly.

"Worst...he...he tried t-t-to k-k-ki-ll my mom. He-he-he ne-ne-ver lo-lo-loved m-me"I said on full crying she rubbed my back as she was also more than shock and disappointed written all over her face.

"Woah woah woah this is some serious accusation here, are you sure he did that? Last time I checked he was all about you"Jessica said and I sobbed trying to stop crying like a crazy girl.

"Fingerprints dont lie Jess, my appartment is burnt, its on renovation now"I said raising a little my tone in frustration, she gasped not able to believe it like me.

"Did he tell you something about it?"Jessica asked doubtfully and I didnt answer. I couldnt face Harry now, couldnt take it anymore but at the same time a part of me missed so much.

"Did he?"She asked me again as she got up and went quickly to the kitchen then she came back to give me a glass of water. I thanked her and drank it slowly.

"No he didnt tell you me a thing, he lied to me that she was abroad"I said, she gave me the most sorry look hugging me letting sob in her arms.

"I would be on your side but for some reason Im not buying the fact that he really did that"She said and I rolled my eyes. Seriously? Then what about me then?

"You think I want to buy that? Do you know how much he meant to me? I love him Jess, he meant so much to me, with him I never felt so safe, so loved, how could he do this to me?"I yelled at her.

"Im sorry Melanie. Why dont you let your love for him guide you towards the real truth? Anyway who told you about your mother?"Jessica asked me and I sighed.

"His ex that tried to ruin him...but she seems so sincere"I said quickly and now Jessica gave me a dead glare like I was crazy, I knew what she thinking.

"Melanie I thought you were much smarter than this, you would believe a bitch that tried to ruin him by breaking you two? Cant you see this is what she wants? You cant let her win"Jessica yelled back in frustration, I knew she was right but still when you think about everything it was Amber that still told me about my mother really.

"Bitch but she told me about my mom really , she didnt lie about it"I said and she looked at me unbelievably

"And you believe her? If your mom is in the hospital have you seen her?"Jessica asked me.

"She told me the hospital and her condition, she s getting better it seems"I said and she scoffed. But before anyone could tell anything more, my phone vibrated on the couch and I looked away not willing to cry again. It was Harry again.

"You're gonna get that and hear his side"Jessica growled between her teeth and I shook my head for no. If I heard his voice Im gonna break down crying more than I already was.

"I...cant no"I wispered as I fighting myself not to cry.

"Yes you will"Jessica insisted showing my phone to me in her hand.

"Please Jess no!"I sobbed and she sighed.

"Then I will"Jessica said and without a warning she answered the call and turned on the loudspeaker.

"Melanie? Baby where the hell are you? Do you know how many times I tried to call you? Dont scare me like this, where are you?"Harry said sounded a little upset. Yes he was. I breathed heavily not willing to say anything, Jessica kept giving me dead glares and signs that I had to talk.

"Baby please talk to me, I love you"He said sounding sad and hurt. I love you too Harry but I just hate what you've done. Wait I could ask him now!

"Do-Do you really?"I managed to ask him and Jessica raised her eyebrow at me.

"Hey what s that tone about? Why are you crying?"Harry asked me with concern in his voice, I breathed heavily not willing to cry. Ok lets get it straight!

"Where's my mother Harry?"I asked him and there was silence from his side for a while. Jessica's eyes started to get filled with worries. See?

"I-I-I told you...she's abro--"He stuttered and I cut him off not willing to hear him lie to me again.

"Harry where's my mother?"I asked again.

"Melanie where are you? Im taking you home"Harry said trying to avoid the question and that was when I lost it and couldnt take it anymore.

"PLEASE HARRY WHERE IS SHE REALLY GODDAMMIT"I shouted a little and next Harry's words felt like knives stabbed on my heart.

"FUCK! SHE'S IN COMA IN HOSPITAL YOU HAPPY NOW"Harry shouted and I froze in shock and bursted crying, this time Jess was as frozen as I was not able to take it. So this was true he really did it.

"Melanie?"Harry softened.

"I hate you"I cried and cut the call not willing to hear anything more. Jess took me in her arms letting me cry and wet her shirt.

"Im so sorry. Not more than you but still didnt expect to hear it"Jess wispered softly as I didnt stop crying like hell.

"Jess?"I called her and she looked at me.

"Hmm?She asked sweetly.

"I want to see mom"I said and she nodded.

"First refresh yourself and we ll go together, Im here for you"Jess said and I nodded.

Harry's Pov

"I hate you"I heard Melanie cry her heart out to me on the phone and after the sentence I never wanted to hear from her. I had no choice to tell her tat but why was she insisting and pushing it? Did she know something? Why was she crying? If someone hurt her I swear I would sue them for life. I tried to call her again many times but she wont answer anymore.

"Aaahhh"I screamed in tension loudly pulling my hair as I threw my phone somewhere in my office. She wouldnt hate me right? She wouldnt?

Please Melanie, I love you, whatever you might think, not true. You're everything to me.

"Heyy Harry why are you screaming like that?"Louis entered my office lookin worried for me. Was I that loud? Whatever.

"Melanie is somewhere in London avoiding me and I dont know where to find her. I need her Lou"I said fast and he gasped in shock.

"Woah what happened? You didnt cheat on her right?"Louis asked me and I gave him a dead glare, seriously? I would never do that to her, never. What part of I love her more than my life does he not understand?

"I would never do that Lou, you know how much I love her"I said and he crossed his arms to his chest waiting for an explanation.

"Well if she's avoiding you you must have done something she didnt like"Louis said and I sighed before telling her everything about Amber's stupid plan of burning Melanie's appartment and her mother in hospital. He looked as gutted as I was.

"Now she thinks you did it? Harry you should tell her"Louis said.

"I tried but she wont pick up and I dont know where she is"I said sadly and tears started falling from my eyes as her last words rang in my ears.

I Hate You

"Nooo please! Lou we have to go to the hospital and see her mom! We ll stay till she wakes up and tell her everything, maybe she could talk to Melanie and she ll understand"I suggested. Louis smiled slightly.

"Now you're talking lets not waste time, come on."Louis said and we both came out of my office and started running to the parking and got into my car. I drove as fast as I could to St Elizabeths Hospital. Louis texted Tara to tell what happened with Melanie but no reply yet.

"If I swear that blonde bitch again Im gonna throw her in a volcano! Nobody ruins my Hazza"Louis said and I smiled a little.

All I was thinking was how to get my sweet flower back.

We made it to the hospital, I parked my car then Louis and I ran to the reception to ask where was Melanie's mom admitted.

"Excuse me where is Mrs D'Souza admitted?"Louis asked to the receptionist who looked at her computer.

"Second floor, room 312"She said and we thanked her before running to the stairs climbing to the second floor amd then to the room. But we stopped at our tracks once we saw the two crying girls standing right in front of the door of the room 312.

Melanie and her friend Jessica.

"What are you doing here? She s in here because of you"Melanie cried and Jessica held her back.

"No Melanie I dont know what someone told you but thats--"I started but she cut me off.

"Go away just stay away from me and mom"She cried and that really broke my heart into pieces.

"You dont mean that"I said coming a little closer and she moved back still full on crying.

"I do. Go away please"She said and tears streamed down my face. How could she believe the slut over me? Bloody hell Amber knew Melanie would believe anything anyone would say so she manipulated her so well, who knew what she told her to make her think I tried to harm her mother.

"Miss D'Souza you can go in"A nurse came out of the room to call Melanie in. She looked at me once before entering the room.

"I really loved you Harry, no I hate to say it but...I still love you but how could---"Melanie said but Jessica cut her off.

"Go Melanie, go see your mother"Jessica said looking at me like she had something to say to me. We waited for Melanie to get inside the room.

"I believe you Harry, I know you re not responsible for it but I think she ll believe the truth coming from her mom herself"Jessica said and Louis nodded.

"So we have to wait for her mom to wake up!"Louis said and I nodded stilp crying and praying from the bottom of my heart that her mom will be alright and Melanie should come back to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 55.1K 100
-Sequel to Almost Lover- Harry and Ava One year later and still apart. Neither can seem to move past the love they shared. But could a chance mee...
1.1M 40.8K 58
[✓] ∥ "What do you fear most?" At my childish question, she smiles and looks down. In all honesty, I thought we were going to have to stay there all...
165K 1.3K 41
Simple, but effective. Effective to make me blush. You would think I’d get used to this by now, but no, I haven’t and I think I would never be. I lo...
2.4K 59 40
This is not like 'Romeo and Juliet' because its better. They dont confess their love and die. They dont have to hide their love from their familys. T...