Possession (Editing)

By fl0wersniffinwh0re

Rayleen Banks is 24 years old working as an underestimated editor for an Oil company in New York City. Alway... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N
Code For Chapter 30
Last Authors Note I Swear!
Another A/N
Chapter 30...AGAIN....
Another Freaking A/N
Chapter 31
A/N
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Code for Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
A/N
One More A/N
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
A/N
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Last Authors Note For Possession
Chapter 60
Chapter 61: Russian Roulette Part 1
Chapter 62: Russian Roulette Part 2
Chapter 63: Russian Roulette Part 3
Chapter 64: Russian Roulette Finale
Chapter 65
ALL OF MY READERS MUST READ THIS
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69: Now Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Carter
Epilogue
So Long Farewell; To You My Slaves
News(:
End
Merry Christmas Special
Re-Writing Possession
Private Chapters
Impulse is on iBooks & online Barnes & Noble
DMV Wattpad Meetup!
Revised Possession
Second Epilogue

Chapter 10

329K 6.5K 784
By fl0wersniffinwh0re

Amy went ballistic when I told her, it consisted of: 

You two kissed?! 

He fingered you? 

You fingered yourself?! 

You came?! 

Yes bitch, get it! 

And of course I didnt reply. I couldnt sleep after Elliot slipped out of my room. I felt like a dirty whore and yet I craved more. I laid in my bed with no panties and much shame. My centre was still dripping wet with unadultered pleasure. 

I want him and I'm not gonna try to deny it any longer. The morning came way too quickly and I tried to stay in my room at least until 11. I heard the shower running so I took that time to slip into the kitchen and make myself some breakfast real quickly. I was going to call back Angelina and Felicia and attempt to interview Elliot later. Something about him struck me and my ovaries. I felt a desire to please him...to submit to him 

While pondering on my fantasies about him, I hardly noticed that the shower had been turned off. Well I can't avoid him forever, we are sharing a room. I came to the conclusion that I would simply act as if last night had not even happened.

And as Elliot walked in, I see he had that same idea. "Morning." I said, flatly, not looking up from the toast I was smearing my jelly on. "Morning Rayleen." He said, his hair still wet from his shower, he was shirtless and he was wearing his pajama bottoms. Sweet God, now that's what I want for breakfast! He brushed past me, grabbing the orange juice from the refridgerator.

Lord of Fucks he smelt like walking sex!

I swallowed hard and tried to ignore it. "Rayleen, you're trembling, are you alright?" He asked, and I felt his breath on my neck. He was close. Dangerously close. "I'm fine Elliot." I said, hardly. "What did I say to call me?" I felt his hand snake around my neck and pull him back to him. "Stop! I apologize if I gave you any idea that I was attracted to you. But this can't continue." I highfived myself in my head, I was standing up for myself and despite everything I felt. My job was at stake and I was finally the kick-off I deserved. "Bullshit. I already knew you lied about being on your period. I found you touching yourself and moaning my name in your bed. Tell me Rayleen, what do you think about what your touching self? What do you imagine me doing to your body? Hm?"

Amy was wrong when she said I like a little dirty talk- I loved it! His words were sending all of my senses into a frenzy. Everything waist down was aching with need, I had to stand my ground. I just had to. He whispered each word into my ear, the grip on my neck was loosened, but he massaged down to my collarbone and I whimpered. "I asked you a question, answer me." He hissed into my ear, and my body leaned back into his.

"Si-Sir please s-stop." I begged, biting back a moan. "Why should I?" I heard humor in his voice. "Because you're taking advantage of me. I regret yesterday- I'm not this type of girl. Please stop." I said with more power, trying to catch my breath. He let go of me in a complete, and moved so he was in front of me. "I know what type of girl you are but I wont go against your wishes. I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable however that doesnt change the insatiable craving I have for you." He looked sincere enough and I smiled weakly at him.

"That's very kind of you to say. But I can't risk my job." He nodded slowly, looking intently into my eyes. "I like your stride, your determination and your professionalism. I dont see how Ms. Newmort catergorized you as unacclimated." I couldnt help but smile like an idiot, but then again I figured he was just trying to get lucky. "May I ask you some questions for the interview? All serious?" This was as calm as I was going to get him so I should make the move now.

"Of course." He replied easily, pouring himself some orange juice and then pulled out a glass for me. "You said yesterday you got interested in the business when you went through puberty. Do you mean it came with the maturity instinct?" I asked, pulling out my work IPhone and writing in the notes. "I guess you can say that. By then I knew what I wanted and how I wanted to be." He responded shrugging. I bit the inside of my cheek and typed that in quickly. "Your father then passed down most of his business learning to you, correct?" 

"Yes." 

"Is he in the same business line as you?" 

"Yes." I paused, unsure of what else Felica and Angelina wanted me to ask. "Any other family members that help you or accompany you?" 

"I'm an only child, so no. Just my father and I." He seems amused by my anxious and outbursted questions. "You said earlier you had no love interest. You dont "do that sort of thing." so what do you do?" Was that a dangerous question? 

"I like having a little slut to whip around and demand." He pauses. "That was unprofessional. Scratch that last part, I like having a female who will let me having my ways with them." He smiles momentairly at me, then looks down to see I dont return the expression.

"So you have multiple one-nighters?" I ask, breathing, contemplating on typing that down or not. "No one-nighters. Long- time submitters." Well that just threw me the bone right there. "So does this have to do with your business? Your life style?" He shrugs. Elliot isnt a stupid man, he knows the answer. "Does our business know?" I ask, swallowing. He presses his lips together, "My business here is a split production. Oil isnt the only thing we produce and sell and the one at New York isn't just an oil production business. We show what people want to see, we bring our people's deepest desires." He explains slowly. "Or fantasies?" I accidentley speak out loud, oh goodness me. He scoffs at me, his eyes focusing on my nervous posture. "I guess you can say that." He mutters. I look back down at my clamey hands. This whole conversation set me in an awkward feeling. "That's all. If you'll excuse me." I stand to my feet and walk to my room where I grab the card to contact Felicia and Angelina. "Hey Felicia? It's Rayleen Banks, I have the interview with Elliot Carter, would you like me to type it and fax it over to you?" 

"Sure! That would be great, make sure it's perfect though cause after that we'll just be submitting it." 

"Great. Thanks again." The conversation was short and to the point and I whipped open my Mac computer and began typing the short but thorough interview, also adding some extra information about Elliot. I hear a knock at my door, "Who is it?" I ask, like a dumbass. Who else could it be?? "Your worst nightmare." I hear a sarcastic voice on the other side and I smile, "So it's a polar bear?" He then opens the door with wide eyes, "Your worst nightmare is a polar bear?" He asks laughing. "Dont judge me," I reply, shrugging, hiding my smile. He lets out a whoop of laughter and walks over to my bed. "I'm going to my moms house and-" 

"Can I come?" I suddenly inturrupt. Why did I ask that? Why in the hell did I ask that?! "Sure. I was actually just about to ask you. She only lives 5 minutes away." 

"Great!"

Elliot's mom's house was outstanding! It had a small lake in the front with beautiful Chinese fish. The double doors revealed a long staircase and soft music playing. "Wow." I breathe quietly, as Elliot runs into his mothers arms. Again- I could fucking die! "Momma!" He calls out and gently embraces her. Elliot's mom has the softest brown hair ever with the biggest blue eyes. She has dimples that make you want to just smile and she stand about only 5'1. "My sweet sweet boy." She mumbles, holding on to her son. I stand there smiling, glancing between them. She opens her eyes and lets out a squeal, "A woman? My little boy finally has a girlfriend. It's a pleasure to meet you honey!" She says, pushing Elliot out the way and runs to me and hugs me. I hug her hesitantly and look at Elliot who is equally surprised. "Um actually ma'am-" 

"How long have you and my baby boy been together? I love your hair! You are so beautiful? Do you live together? Are you active-" 

Her questions go on and on and finally with the last one Elliot inturrupts her. "Actually momma, this is my personal assistant, Rayleen Banks." 

She looks at me shocked and then back at him, "She's awfully beautiful to be just your assistant. Well why dont you two come in and you can tell me how personal you guys are, if you know what I'm saying." She says, nudging me then laughs, I cant help but laugh too. She leads us into the living room, where I sit on the small chair, across from Elliot and his mom. "Where your manners boy?" She then says, slapping his chest. "Oh, forgive me. But this is the best mother in the world, Linda Carter." Elliot says, gleaming at his mom. "Please call me Linda. It makes me feel so old." She says, crossing her legs and smiling. "It's nice to meet you and please you dont look a day over 25." I say, smiling sweetly, causing her and Elliot to laugh. "See, she knows! I still know how to get down in funkydown." Elliot covers his face and I practically choke on laughter. "Elliot, be a good host and get us some refreshments." Linda says, shooing him along. "Momma, I'm a guest too-" But she gives him a motherly look and he groans and drags his feet up and out the room. As soon as he's out of sight, she asks, "Is he good to you?" I swallow nervously, he touches me real good... "Yes ma'am. I assure he's a great boss." I reply.

"I know he can be hard to read sometimes. But he's a good kid." She says, nodding at me. I admire how she talks of him, just like his little kid. I look around the large room and my eye catches a picture. It looks like a young Elliot and he's holding a baseball bat, and he's wearing a hat that covers half his face. "Is that Elliot?" I ask pointing and smiling. She immediately jumps up and grabs the picture. "This is my favorite picture. He used to love baseball. He was around 7 or 8 in this picture." She says, handing it to me. "Adorable." I say, chuckling at the young little Elliot. "What kind of kid was he?" I ask, my mouth babbling out just about anything. Why did it matter? Why should I care? She smiles, sweetly at me, "He was intelligent. Far more than he should have been, he was talkative and rambunctious. He had a lot of friends." She pauses and I look back up at her, "When he entered middle school, I suppose all of that died down. Puberty hit, and the girls came rolling in. They would knock for hours at the door, trying to get the Chemistry homework from him. Funny thing is, Elliot never took Chemistry.Another funny thing is, he paid the females no mind. He never had a relationship, he never enjoyed commitment. He shut down." She says, sadly. "You wanted him to have one?" I whisper.

"Of course. Every mother wants her son to fall in love, make mistakes, break up and try again until the one comes. I want to be a grandmother, I want him to be happy. I want him to find love." She says sadly. My heart breaks at how vurnerable she looks. We're silent for a moment. "He still has time." I insist, looking gratefully at her. "You know, you're the first female that has ever entered this home. Ever." She says, softly, looking into my eyes, causing me to shudder nervously. "I'm just his PA." I reply, looking down. "Oh darlin. Whatever you have for my son, you have it bad. Whether it's a strong lust or love. You got it bad girl." She says and I smile, but I dont deny it. As Elliot walks back in with sandwhichs and champagne, he smiles at us. The same cheeky smile he has in the picture. And I can't help but now want to crave something more than just submissive hardcore lust but maybe something else....something so much more.

~*~*~*~ 

A/N awhhhhhh how sweet lol . 

But this is a cute little update . What yall think? About his momma? And the bipolar ass sides of Elliot?  

I'm also going to upload another erotic novel. If you wish, after another chapter, under the authors note I'll write a summary about it or something. Alright? 

Since yall did so well...I'm becoming more demanding..so you want to be good and listen to me? 

Thats what I thought. 

9 votes 

7 comments 

be good and listen to daddy........starting....now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 3.1K 61
PLEASE READ MY BIO! Complete on Dreame and Ao3 Dax Whitlock is bored. He lives a boring life as a CEO of his company, doing the same exact thing day...
52.9K 1.6K 18
"Good girl, now, call me Daddy!" He whispers, his voice sexy as fuck. "Daddy!" I voiced out, but it came out as a whispering threat. "Louder!" He co...
345K 19.8K 41
Love is freefalling into some else's keeping. A surrender of your heart, body and soul. Trusting in Love is accepting that we can be loved despite o...
449K 2.6K 11
[This is a mature piece of art WARNING]. Marlee's best friend Gloria a wild open party girl drags Marlee a soft heart kind quiet girl t...