I'm His Pet ManxMan COMPLETED

By cecil_flores

I cannot feel. I should be emotionless. He is changing me. He is making me feel. He is dominating me. My body... More

I'm His Pet (Boy x Man)
II¤ He Who is Ruthless
III¤ The Boy Who's My Pet
IV¤ The Price for Blood
V¤ Bloody Ball
VI¤ Nick & Jealousy
VII¤ Flesh and Bones
VIII¤ Fredrick Cruel
IX¤ The Vladimirovnia Clan
X¤ The Palace
XI¤ The Boy in the Library
XII¤ Family Secrets
XIII¤ Strangers
XIV¤ Complications
XV¤ Merek
XVI¤ A Duel in the Rain
XVII¤ Merek & Joseph
XVIII¤ The Mission
XIX¤ Consequences & Heartbreak
XX¤ Task
XXI¤ Power
XXII¤ The Lycan King
XXIII¤ In Control
XXV¤ Trust
XXVI¤ Fate
XXVII¤ Feel
XXVIII¤ Truth
XXIX¤ Weakness
XXX¤ My Love
XXXI¤ Connect
XXXII¤ Eyes Are Wide Open
Epilogue
Published!!!!

XXIV¤ Dante

19K 776 123
By cecil_flores

There's gonna be a lot of POV changes in this chapter so beware lol.

Dante's POV

"Get out!" I grab onto my hair and I start pulling.

"Dante calm down. What's wrong?" Merek barges in as per usual.

"Get out of my head." I whisper. His laugh echoes in my mind. It's driving me insane.

Aw. Is the Lycan about to cry?

Leave me alone!

I will leave you alone but not until your vampire finds the next candidate. Till then I'll thoroughly enjoy sharing your pain.

Chris? What are you making him do!

Nothing. We're merely motivating him. He'll do anything for you.

My memory goes back to the last time I ever saw him again. He confessed his love for me. He showed such sadness and a feeling of wanting me in his arms. I couldn't do a thing! I couldn't tell him how much I loved him. I couldn't control my body.

The day he made me immortal...

I grab my head and fall to the ground.

That sudden thought of hating Chris for what he did to me passed through my mind. It was only brief but since that moment this thing has been in my head talking in my place. Controlling me. He knew everything about me!

I feel hands grab my shoulders. "Dante calm down! Listen to me." Merek looks straight into my eyes.

I laugh and throw him across the room. I hear his head crack against the wall making a smile appear on my face.

He's in control again.

Merek's POV

"Merek!" Joseph runs to my side.

"I'm fine. Where did he go?" Joseph ignores me and checks my head. "Joseph!"

He stops and calms down, "I saw him go toward the training grounds."

"Find him and lock him up. We can't have him going around killing my soldiers."

I hear growls and my soldiers running. I run out with Joseph by my side.

"My king! Something is wrong with the lycan." A servant comes up to us.

I walk through the crowd as they make room for me. Dante is screaming and his lycan teeth are growing out.

"What is going on?" I ask no one in particular. I walk to him making sure to keep my guard up. He's dangerous right now. At first I thought it was because of what happened between him and Chris but it's not that. He changed too drastically and Chris knows why.

"Merek!" Dante swings at me with his claws out and ready to kill. I step back but not fast enough. A hand grabs my waist and pulls me forcefully away from Dante. I look behind me and watch as Joseph drags me away.

This has been happening a lot lately. He'd disobey my orders and he won't leave my side when I order him to. I'm not bothered by it but sometimes he just doesn't know when enough is enough. I can take care of myself, he knows that yet he refuses to leave me be.

Dante stops and the sky darkens. "Dante!" I scream his name. He faces me but his eyes are so... Empty.

_

Christopher's POV

"Take me to him!" I yell at Nathaniel.

"I am just calm down! You should be resting."

"I will once I know he's okay." I plead. My vision begins to blur and I sway. Nathaniel grabs my waist to steady me.

"Dammit Christopher! She told you to be extremely careful. It took a lot out of both of you to make this work." He growls.

Who does he think he is? I hit him but what ends up cracking isn't his face.

I cry out and for the first time swear. Huh... Is this why humans swear when they're in pain? It alleviates it somehow.

"Goddamn it, Christopher!" He tries grabbing my hand but I don't let him.

"Do not touch me." I glare.

His eyes widen just a bit but then his expression hardens. "If you don't let me help you then I won't take you to your lover. Do you understand?" He asks though it sounded more like a statement.

"Let's just go." He nods and picks me up. I glare at him but he pretends to ignore me.

"Can't you run like a vampire?"

"I can but I won't."

"Why not?" I ask him.

"We'll have less time with each other if I do." My heart skips a beat.

"Don't say things like that." I murmur.

"Why? Does it make your heart leap? Your body crave my touch?" His face gets extremely close to my face.

"You are already touching me so no." I look away.

Dante never told me romantic things like that. Well it's not like him to say those things. He uses other ways to show his love.

"Please go faster." I tell him. He glances at me and shakes his head.

"No."

"I don't feel anything towards you, why can't you just accept that?"

"If I do you'll disappear a second time." I frown. He seems so sad. "When we made love you didn't push me away. You also felt something when we met. You can't keep denying it."

"You were stronger than I at that time. I wouldn't have been able to push you away if I tried."

"Stop making excuses. We are equal in strength and I never once felt you try pushing me away."

"I did!"

"If you did then you didn't mean it."

"You can't know what I meant or didn't mean so I suggest you drop this conversation."

"Or what?"

I look at him a bit oddly. "I- uh I'll leave and go by myself."

"But you don't know how to get back."

"Yes I do. I am not stupid." He laughs and I take offense to that.

It takes us forever to get back to Merek's territory. While crossing Nathaniel's base most lycan's gave us questioning looks. Nathaniel acted as if their stares didn't affect him at all. I didn't much care for their stares... Well them in general.

No one stops us from crossing into Merek's territory. This is odd. I can't even smell a vampire close by.

I sniff out Dante and a smile makes its way onto my face. I try getting off of Nathaniel but he doesn't let me go.

"Can you go that way?" I point. He nods and continues walking slowly.

"Where's Christopher?!" I hear Dante's voice. My heart starts beating quickly. He's asking for me.

Merek and Joseph come into view along with some soldiers. I catch sight of Dante.

"Dante!!" I yell. He looks my direction and relief floods his facial expression. His face turns hard as he glares. I look at Nathaniel and realize.

"Let me go." I try getting out of his arms again. He doesn't but I guess the look on my face does the trick. He lets me down and I start running to Dante ignoring the drowsiness.

He opens his arms and I jump into him. "Dante."

"Chris, I am so sorry."

"It's okay! You're back to yourself so it's okay." He puts me down and pulls me in for a bruising kiss. I almost melt at the affection. Gosh I've missed this. We part and he takes a good look at me.

"It's as if I haven't seen you for years..." He places his hand on my cheek and I place my hand on his hand.

All of a sudden I see black and my body falls to the floor. I feel various hands grab me.

"Chris!" I hear Dante's voice.

"I'm fine. I just- I'm fine." I try getting back up but my legs tremble. My vision slowly goes back to normal. Maybe I just pushed my body too far.

Dante's about to pick me up but a hand grabs my arm and keeps me from moving.

"Let go of him." Dante warns. I watch as his eyes turn black. There it is again. Nathaniel's eyes don't change black. They change to a vibrant golden color. I watch as Nathaniel keeps in his surprise.

"I can't do that." Nathaniel tightens his grip around my arm.

"Nathaniel..."

"Who is he Chris?" Dante's voice drops dangerously low.

"He's the lycan King. You're King."

Dante laughs and reaches for Nathaniel's wrist and slowly takes his hand off of my arm. I'm shocked at his strength and so is Nathaniel. He growls and pulls his hand away from Dante's grasp.

"Get out of my territory, lycan." Merek orders him. He doesn't even bother looking back. He keeps his eyes trained on me.

This doesn't seem right. I just don't understand why.

"Merek, be prepared. I'm ending this before the new moon rises." He disappears in thin air. So he could do that too.

"So what happened to you?" Merek asks.

"Nothing." He sprints in front of us and drags his nail across my cheek. I hiss at the sting.

"It doesn't seem like nothing. You aren't healing... At all." I wipe the blood off my cheek with the back of my hand.

"I am fine."

Are you sure?

Positive.

At least tell me what happened.

I will just not now.

Merek gives me a questioning stare so I decide to change the topic. "Prepare your men. You heard what he said."

"I'm going to but let's face it. The lycan's won't win." He looks around the terrain and at his soldiers. "We are superior!" He yells and I resist a smile but then I remember their weapon.

No Merek. Be cautious. Don't slack off, they have a weapon and Nathaniel was confident in their success.

His face darkens and his smile fades, what kind of weapon?

I don't know. It involves witches thought.

Alright. Thank you. We'll be prepared and you'll be my side.

I nod.

Dante starts walking to the tents. He takes me into his and sits on his bed; putting me on his lap.

I can't help but hug him as tightly as I can manage. He does the same.

"I have missed you." I tell him truthfully.

"As did I." We kiss and I melt into his arms. He stops suddenly and holds me away from him.

"You smell of him." He starts taking of my clothes and I let him. When he finishes he pushes me on the bed and I land on my back.

"He did things to you, didn't he?"

"He did but that doesn't matter!"

He grabs my wrists and he puts them above my head. I hold in the pain of the hand that was hurt from hitting Nathaniel. "You are mine and only mine! I will kill whoever dares to touch you."

I wince at the grip he has on my wrists. "You're hurting me..." He looks at me questioningly but then let's go.

"What happened to your body?" He asks.

"I made a witch take out the warlock that was in your body and I then made her protect you from any other possessions."

"I thank you for that but what does that have to do with your body?"

"She used my power as well as her own to make this work. Apparently she needed a lot of it and that made my body as weak as a human's body."

"How long will it last?"

"I don't know." I tell him truthfully. He nods.

"For now just sleep. You need it."

I look at him confused. "You're not going to do anything?" I ask him. He looks at me with a surprised expression. I seem to panic, "never mind I-I'm going to sleep." I sink into the bed and place the nearest blanket on top of me. 

He runs his hand through my hair and gives me a kiss at the top of my head.

Why didn't he do anything?

Waking up I look over to Dante and smile. I give him a gentle kiss on the lips and I suddenly get the urge to kiss down to his neck and to his right nipple. I glance up to his sleeping face. He's feeling my lips on him.

I straddle him and feel his hardened cock against my own.

His hands suddenly grab the cheeks of my butt making me gasp. "What are you doing?" He asks with a hint of amusement.

"Why haven't you done anything?" I ask him.

"You looked exhausted and you're weak. Rest was going to do you more good than sex." I raise an eyebrow. That's not like him.

"Before you wouldn't care. What changed?"

"When I am with you, that's enough for me now. I've missed you and now I think of sex as a bonus. As long as you're in my arms I'm content." I feel blood rush quickly to my cheeks. I try to scurry away from him so he doesn't see me but he holds me in place.

He gives me a hungry kiss on the lips. He then makes his way to my ear and his hot breath fans my skin making me shiver. "Would you like to have sex with me?" He whispers. I moan.

I place my hands on either side of his face "please." I plead.

And that's the end of this chapter...

Haha omg jk jk I know you've all been waiting for this or am I wrong???? I'm not gonna stop it here!! I'm mean but not that mean. Whoever fell for it comment. I want to know xD

He flips me on my back and spreads my legs. He dips down and puts my cock in his mouth. I moan at the contact. Pleasure instantly fills my senses and I grab his hair.

"Dante- ah wait! I-" my voice just comes out as moans. This feels different... Amazing.

I feel his fingers tease my entrance and tears begin to form in my eyes. "Please Dante."

He pushes his finger in and I tremble. He pulls it out and pushes it in then adds more fingers.

"Dante I'm going to cum-stop!" I try to pull his head away from my twitching cock but he takes me in deeper. I moan and he swallows my release as if it were nothing.

"Dante please! I need you in me."

"You've also changed. Since when do you beg this much?" He smirks and positions himself with my entrance.

"Since the moment I realized I love you." I whisper. He presses his hand against my cheek.

"I love you to Chris." He kisses me sweetly. I close my eyes as I enjoy this blissful moment.

My eyes quickly open as I moan into the kiss. He thrusts into me as if there's no tomorrow. Pain doesn't seem to exist even though he isn't holding back.

"Sorry I can't seem to hold back." Dante breathes out. He tries slowing down.

"No don't. It's o-okay." I hold him close as he picks up his speed. The force of his thrusts makes me moan crazily.

"Chris I love you."

"Ah I-nh love you too Dante. I love you, love you." He releases in me and I gasp as it fills me to the deepest parts of my body.

Omg I really didn't want to stop there but this chapter is long enough already. Anyways... How'd y'all like it!?!???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 45 22
A long time ago, I was once in a relationship with the love of my life. Or so I thought. I moved away and years later I took a job, back there. Back...
247K 9.5K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
124 1 13
New chapters every Sunday! When a deadly disease plagued Earth, far from home Nero finds himself stuck in Centro City, with no one but his boyfriend...
48.9K 2K 32
"A killer deserves to be punished. They deserved to be beat and scorned and unloved until their last breath for the sin they have committed. It's onl...