Married to the Bidder

נכתב על ידי dearhearty

Isabelle Bleiken was only there for a job, and it was just another day when suddenly a group of men kidnappe... עוד

Chapter 1: Kidnapped
Chapter 2: Bought in an Auction
Chapter 3: My Master
Chapter 4: Married
Chapter 5: Not A Trash
Chapter 6: Wife Duties
Chapter 7: His World
Chapter 8: Meeting the Whole Gang
Chapter 9: Family • Enemy
Chapter 10: Brother • Rivalry
Chapter 11: Be the Girl That Every Man Wants
Chapter 12: The Guy Who Loves Me
Chapter 13: The Surprise
Chapter 14: Boracay Honeymoon
Chapter 15: A Fear
Chapter 16: Revelations
Chapter 17: Soon to End
Chapter 18: Back to Normal
Chapter 19: I Finally Admit It
Chapter 20: The News
Chapter 21: Money is Thicker than Love
Chapter 22: Happiness
Chapter 23: That Woman
Chapter 24: Dress To Impress
Chapter 25: The Woman That Caused His Pain
Chapter 26: We Have A New Visitor
Chapter 27: One Annoying Mouth
Chapter 28: He's Insane
Chapter 30: A Father's Love
Chapter 31: Ignored Calls
Chapter 32: Cold Heart • Warm Heart
Chapter 33: The Confession
Chapter 34: Mother and Daughter
Chapter 35: The Moment
Chapter 36: Back to Zero
Chapter 37: Advice From Catalina
Chapter 38: Over With This
Chapter 39: Black Out
Chapter 40: Rafael Knight
Chapter 41: A Worried Husband
Chapter 42: Wide Open
New Story Alert!
Epilogue
Extra Chapter 1
Extra Chapter 2 (Part One)
Extra Chapter 2 (Part 2)
Extra Chapter 2(Part Three)
Extra Chapter 2 (Final part)
New Story Alert!!!
Extra Chapter 3
Need Your Help
Please Support and Follow

Chapter 29: Family Gathering

261K 8.6K 779
נכתב על ידי dearhearty

I stare at myself in front of my whole body mirror checking myself if I need some changes. Tonight, we are going back to the Knight residence, which is so nerve racking for me.  I wore a simple gray fitted cocktail dress that I just saw inside my closet.

Rafael is getting ready in his room and I am looking forward to see how hot he will look.

I know that Rafael is also nervous because he will be facing his Dad again but he told me he is looking forward to see his brothers and sisters.

Attending parties is something I should be used to if I will continue in this family.

Alright, I'm done. So let's get this show on the  road! So I grab my purse then head out of my room. When I was going down the stairway when slowly I hear a music coming from the living room where the huge speaker is located. The music is just a simple soft violin song. I saw Rafael standing at the balcony of this penthouse. He looks like he in deep thoughts.

Slowly, I tiptoe to his direction, trying not to any sounds. So when I reached him, I just screamed and scared him "BOOOO!!!"

But he didn't even flinch....

How nice...

But he did laugh, sarcastically

"Trying to scare me, huh?" He teased then laughed again but he stopped when he look at my outfit, his smile disappeared.

My eyebrows touched and also looked at myself "Do I look bad?" I asked, a little worried that I didn't even impress him.

But he continued to stare at me without even blinking. Like he was examining me or something. Now I felt conscious about myself.

"Rafael? Hello? Should I change?" I repeated, snapping my fingers in front if his eyes and it caused him to blink and wake up from his thoughts.

"What we're you saying?" He asked, unaware that I have been calling him from the start.

I sigh before answering him, tilting my head to the side "I said, do I look okay? Should I change because you have been staring at me like you hate my outfit"

"What? No, you look really beautiful in that dress. I'm sorry for pacing out but I really like your looks for tonight" he put a hand on his pocket and smiled.

I quickly blushed when the word beautiful came out from his mouth. He said those words again to me for the second time. Oh my God, somebody punch me in the face if this is only dream. But if it really is, I don't wanna wake up.

"T-thanks...you don't look bad as well." I stuttered because my face is like a tomato right now and I am feeling so hot right now. Can somebody please dunk me in a bucket of ice?

"So...shall we?" I asked, as I looked at the click to check the time....

5:50 pm.

Still a little early though.

I stop at my spot when I heard the music was volumed up. I turn around and saw Rafael walking closer to me as my heart speed up quickly. Oh my, what is he doing? My knees weakened when he brings out his hand from his pocket with a boyish smirk.

"What?" I asked, dumbfounded.

Rafael sigh then glare at me playfully "Way to ruin the moment, slave. I am trying to be romantic here."

"Romantic?" It came out like a scoff from me as I look at him with one eyebrow raised "I thought you don't do romance?"

"That's why I'm trying" he said, his voice somehow makes me give up and as much as u want to lie, I did let out a girly smile. How gross of me. "So?" His hand is still open.

I sigh and grab his hand "Now what?"

"Dance with me." He whispered near my ear as he put a hand on my waist while the he holds the other. My one hand was on his shoulder and I even blush harder. Imagine my face being red a few minutes earlier and now even more.

Rafael and I started slow dancing and our eyes locked the moment as we move. His eyes are sparkling making my mind go blank and my mind is just focused on him. Actually, it's not his eyes  that is attracting me, it's how he looks at me. The way it sends shivers to me and the feeling is really bittersweet. Painful that this might be done quickly and I just want to freeze the time and be like this close to him forever.

He starts twirling me around as I giggled. "I didn't know you can dance, master" I joked, smiling.

"I am not dancing, Belle. I am just keeping up with the music and enjoying the moment" he murmured and my heart just burst, hearing that came out from him.

How lovely this can be? I am looking forward more each day about the things that are gonna happen to us. How I love to press the pause button right now to freeze the moment of me bring happy with Rafael...just this moment. I want to make every second a blessing with him

~••●••~

We arrived at the Knight residence not at the  private island but in their real mansion at exactly 7 in the evening. The mansion seems to be much better than the house in their private island but to think that only Knight family will be here really gives me the creeps.

"Hey, relax. Your hands are shaking" Rafael noticed my hand which are really shaking from nervousness. Then he grab my hand and intertwined them. "I'm here so you don't have to worry anything"

His voice did made me calm a little and I trust him. I won't be scared as long as Rafael is with me.

Trust him, Belle.

The front door was opened by butlers in uniform as they greeted us as we step inside the place. I heard men's voice already in the living room. Meaning, his brothers must be already here.

"Rafael, you came!" As much as I remember again, this is  Zac, the man with blue charming eyes, and this is his half brother. He was the one giving him the  nicknames at our last meeting.

He walk to his brothers and gave them some manly greetings, you know the hand clap then side bumping things.

"Hi, Belle! You look really lovely"  Stacy came to me and gave each other a hug.

"You're not bad yourself, sweetie" I told her with a kind smile then I side turn to look around the place "Where's the birthday boy?" I questioned. 

"Oh, he is upstairs. I guess relaxing a bit. He just arrived from a business meeting in India"

"Don't you think he's too old for travelling that far?" 

"Yes but that old man is very stubborn" a voice spoke behind me making me and Stacy turn to see Nikki walking towards us.

Wow, she's gorgeous with that simple yellow dress she is wearing, very elegant. She had this relaxing and amazing aura that will just leave you speechless. "I'm glad you came, dear. I was beginning to think that you two aren't coming."

"Erm...." I don't know what should I say but she did gave me a hug. "...you look beautiful, Nikki" I awkwardly told her.

She grinned happily "Thank you, dear. You look even more beautiful than me."

"There is our wonderful sister in-law! " all of a sudden, I was lift from the ground and someone's arm wrapped around my waist from behind and twirl me around as I let out a silent squeal.

"Put my wife down, you brute!" Rafael hissed harshly. I turn to look at who lift me up and it was Joseph. The energetic one.

"Oh don't be such a kill joy, little bro. I am just being a nice new brother to her" Justin faked hurt at what he said but only earning a glare from my husband in return.

I chuckled and smiled at Justin "Don't mind your brother too much,  Justin. I am actually sick of his possessiveness" I joked.

His other brothers made a teasing sound "Little Rafael has finally grow up!" I heard Zac mock making the laughter louder. "I thought he will always be a baby who doesn't think of others beside himself."

Rafael groaned and brushed his hand in his face "So what if I am possessive then? Don't you feel that around your wife?" He asked Zac this time.

Zac looked a little taken back by Rafael, seems like he didn't expect it from him but then a grinned formed in his lips. "Yes, of course. I always feel that." He said. "I just can't believe that these kinds of things are coming from you, dear brother"

"What ~Ouch!"  Rafael was suddenly got punched on the  head by Jack. The British one if you could recall. "What the fuck  is your problem?!" He hissed at his brother.

Jack just chuckled huskily, crossing his arms around his chest "Hey, Belle. You look beautiful tonight...like always though" he smiled at me kindly "Now I am starting to feel some jealousy. You scored excellently, bro"

"Jeez, can you guys stop flirting with my wife? You morons really know how to make fun of me" Rafael groaned but all I did was laugh.

I saw Mandy walked in with her baby in her arms "Oh, the lovebirds are finally here. Hi, Belle!" She gave me a side hug to avoid squeezing her daughter.

"Hi, Mandy." Then I smile at her daughter "Hello, little one. How old is she?"

"She is gonna be a year old next month." She answered.

"She is so cute. Whats her name?"

"Kate, it was her Dad who named her" she shared with a smile.

"Oh, where is your husband? Isn't he here with you?" I asked, curiously.

She crinkled her nose "I didn't let him come here" she leaned her head closer to me like she is about to whisper something "He and Chris aren't in good terms. I don't want this might to be ruined."

Oh, too bad. I guess I am not the only one who didn't past him.

Just a few minutes later of chatting with the two sisters, Mandy and Stacy while I saw Rafael talking with Josh and Bran. He seems enjoying the time even though he barely laugh and talk, he just listens to them until someone that Rafael doesn't want to see tonight came...for the third time we are gonna meet, he is late. Always want to make an entrance.

I noticed how Rafael's jaw clenched just knowing that he and Roberto is now in one roof. So I walk towards him and put a hand on his arm "Hey, just calm, alright?"

He didn't reply...which is excepted.

I turn to my side and saw he brought Marissa again in the picture.

God, is this destiny or something? Meeting my rival in a very bad timing? I hope not because clearly, I won't go back down without a fight. I am ready to protect my husband against his psycho ex girlfriend.

But Roberto and Rafael didn't even made an eye contact, they just passed each other without looking like they are total strangers. But clearly to Marissa, she is trying and trying to catch my husband's attention.

Bitch...

But, cant she get any hotter? Why are woman these days think that they look hot when they are wearing clothes that looks like they borrowed it from the skin of an animal. Her long legs shine and stood out while her long brown hair is curled nicely.

"What are you staring at?" My thoughts of admiring her looks were cut off when Rafael wrap his one arm around my waist. "Are you staring at Roberto?" His eyebrows furrowed as he ask that question.

"What? No! I was admiring your ex lover's outfit. She looks so hot. I guess being a super model helps your appeal, huh?" I spoke, teasing him a little.

His eyebrows touched even more then scoffed "Whats appealing is my wife that so damn sexy tonight." He whispered, his hot breath hitting my ear making me shivers "You are just wasting your time admiring that ill-faced chameleon "

I suddenly laughed when he said the last part. It was still a whisper so it's only me and him can hear and relate to this. "You're so mean" I mumbled while shaking my head, still laughing.

Rafael looked at me innocently "Mean? I am the mean person here? Belle, I am so close in ripping that dress of yours from you, and I think I can't control myself anymore"

My eyes widen and blood quickly rushed to me making me punch his chest. Damn, this so embarrassing then suddenly...

"Rafael!" I gasped, laughing as face continues to blush. "Behave yourself!"

"I don't think I can" he teased even more, as I nearly jump from my spot when I felt his hand nearly touched my ass as he rests it dangerously above it. What has gotten into this man's mind? Being horny all of a sudden?! And tonight is when a wrong time for him to be talking like that! What will his brothers just think?

That we are pervert couple? Shit, no.

"Rafael..." I made a serious look but it looks like it's no good because I can feel his and getting lower "Rafael, behave!" I suddenly snapped making the others look at us.

Oh God, kill me now. This is embarrassing, they are all looking at me! "S-sorry..." I mumbled, softly, hiding my red face on Rafael's shoulder.

"Aww, you are so sweet" Justin dramatically teased us "I wished I had brought my wife here."

"I think you two should go upstairs and continue what you are doing. Brother, don't hold back. I have an extra protecting here for you."

Shut the fuck up!!!

I can't believe they are talking about our sex life right now! Nothing is even happening between us. I mean, that is a private topic. Gosh, this is so embarrassing.

Everyone just laughed seeing me gets flushed and embarrassed. They are making fun of me! Is that it?

God, help me.

"I guess everyone is already enjoying the night."

Everyone stopped laughing when Chris spoke coming in the living room as he walk down the stairs. All of us suddenly became silent like those cold boss you see in the movie when walking in his office and all of the stuff goes back to walk immediately. 

Phew, we can do this.

To be continued...

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...