L.O.V.E (EXOYOONG)

By jes_del

Yoona was aware that death separate people. She just didn't expect it to be sooner. Her parent death cause m... More

Prologue
Chapter One: All of a sudden..
â—‡Special Introductionâ—‡
Chapter Two: Losing
Chapter Three: Miracle of fate
Chapter Four: Innocent (kid) guy
Chapter Five: His pure, sincerity heart.
Author's Note
Special Chapter: BaekYoonHun
Chapter Seven: Dongguk University
Chapter Eight: Remember
Special Chapter: LuYoonMin
Author's Note
Chapter Nine 1/2: Enchanted
Chapter Nine 2/2: Enchanted
Chapter Ten: Unknown
Chapter Eleven: Problems
Chapter Twelve: Fated to be loved
Chapter Thirteen: Music in our heart
Chapter Fourteen: Beach boy
Chapter Fifteen: Just... stay
Chapter Sixteen: All of me
Chapter Seventeen: Mystery About To Be Revealed
Chapter Eighteen: Falling
Chapter Nineteen: First love
Chapter Twenty: Him.
Chapter Twenty One: Kris departure
Chapter Twenty Two: Revelation
Chapter Twenty Three: Closer
Chapter Twenty Four: If
Chapter Twenty Five: Beginning

Chapter Six: Walking with an angel

662 24 5
By jes_del

"The luckiest person who's living right now is the person who appreciate life till the fullest,"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Summary from chapter five:

Sehun and Yoona went to a bubble tea shop. There, they become more closer to each other as Yoona start to open up. Noticing the changes in Yoona, Sehun tried to tell her to be herself that he even share his embarrassing story to her.

The story mentioned about Sehun's crush at middle school but before he could finished his story, he felt sorrow as he end up tearing. But behind those, Sehun has been hiding the crush he was talking about who is actually, Yoona.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

▪Chapter Six: Walking with an angel

The sunlight illuminated the room. It shone too bright enough too make a person awaken for a deep slumber. Im Yoona, a girl who was sleeping for the whole night yawned while stretching her arms. She felt too tired to get up. Remembering the good event that happened yesterday, Yoona planted a smile.

She remembered how Sehun telling his embarrassing story but in the end crying over it. She remembered how she end up comforting Sehun with an unexplainable words. She also remembered how genuine the smile Sehun gave her as a thanks from him.

And now, she was here feeling more better than last few days before yesterday. She got up from her bed and went to the bathroom where she end up bumping to someone. She looked at the person and saw a average height man in front of her. Yoona immediately bow apologetically while the person let out a chuckle.

"You don't remember me, Yoong?" The person showed a dorky smile which did remind Yoona of somebody that always called her Yoong.

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
-Flashback-

Yoona really didn't think she was quite famous at her middle school. She had encountered some possible clues about it but never believed ones. Not until a boy approached her while saying-

"Yoona-ssi, I am a big fan! Can I be your... friend?".

Yeah, while saying how a big fan he was.

Yoona hesitated to answer a word at first but seeing his dorky and nerdy side of him made her to, Yoona let a smile. "Of course. What is your name?" Yoona asked, as if she was asking a little boy at the daycare. The boy smiled back, "Byun Baekhyun. But you can call me Baek! Ah, I can't believe I'm talking to you!".

Yoona was shocked after seeing the boy starting to caper but in a small and quiet way. He realised what he was doing and quickly stopped. Rubbing his nape, the boy called Baekhyun grinned shyly. "I am your junior. Sorry of my behaviour awhile ago, noona. I'm just getting over excited,".

"Don't need to call me noona Baek. Beside I might sound old!" Yoona joked friendly. Baekhyun smile grew wider. He couldn't believe he was really talking to the school's goddess. But he covered his excitement with a dorky laughed.

"I just call you Yoong then!". Yoona smirked lightly, "Okay you can but I might also call you bacon,". "Yah, I'm not bacon! Just call me Baek," Baekhyun blushed in embarrassment. "Just kidding, Baekkie,".

"Is that a puppy name?" Baekhyun asked Yoona but she said nothing. She was staring at the sky quietly with happiness written all over her face. "I think I had met you before, Baekkie," She mumbled in a very quiet way.
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Yoona was staring at Baekhyun for a very long time as she mumbled to herself, "And I still think I had met you before,". Baekhyun looked very confused. His dorky smile turned normal. He raised his eyebrows still feeling confused.

"Yoong? Hello? Yoong?" He waved his hand infront of Yoona face. It took a while for Yoona to realise it as she shook her head, shaking her thought aswell. "Are you Baekkie?" Yoona questioned. "Still the puppy name, Yoong?" As soon as Baekhyun let his dorky smile shine out, Yoona took it as a hint.

"Whoah, I shouldn't underestimate the power of puberty. You looked like someone else," Yoona stated as she looked at Baekhyun face. "Do I look more handsome now?" Baekhyun smirked. "Nope, you looked uglier," Yoona pretended to joke. Baekhyun pouted but after that he giggled.

"You are one of the kind Yoong," He flashed a smile, followed by a grin.

"By the way, how did you get in? I mean, you didn't know auntie, do you? Or maybe, you are a.... buglar!?" Yoona eventually asked him a question. Baekhyun gave one of his dorky dance while keeping a distance from Yoona.

Yoona cringed at Baekhyun dorky dances. "I'm your bodyguard for today!" Baekhyun snorted jokingly as he moved slyly around her. "Oh, how I wish Sehun was the one," Yoona exhaled a deep breath, trying to tease Baekhyun.

"You always choose him over me. What's so special about him that doesn't exist in me, huh? I can sing far more better than him and I can do jokes far more better than him," Baekhyun stopped dancing. He was glaring at Yoona but at the same time, wasn't.

"But Sehun has the looks. He can dance far more better than you. And Baek, the only joke you can do is lame joke. Even Chen can do more funny jokes than you do. It's not you who's not untalented or Sehun. I have just a different preference," Yoona stated with a soft convincing voice.

Baekhyun turned very serious at that moment. Even Yoona couldn't read any expression on all over his face. It wasn't blank but it couldn't be seen. Yoona smiled satisfyingly. It seemed like she successfully tricked Baekhyun and earned victory herself.

Seeing Baekhyun got all caught up made Yoona wanted to burst out laughing. Baekhyun just had something that made people laugh or feeling happy.

"Joking Baekkie! I didn't choose any of you. Neither you or Sehun. Both of you had different places on my heart, Yehet! I win!!!" Yoona waved her hand on the air as she enjoy the victory she earned herself.

Baekhyun remained confused. He didn't yet process anything that was happening. For the whole minutes, he was just staring blankly at Yoona behaviour. Was she the Yoona that people around him told gloomy and sad? It was different. She was different.

Only one thing could entered his mind, Yoona being possessed by some spirits.

"Yoong, are you okay?" Baekhyun asked. Yoona remained silence. She suddenly walked away from Baekhyun with a totally different attitude which made Baekhyun totally confused.

Yoona's P.O.V

I felt my heart aching. What is wrong with me? At a moment, I am cheerful but at the others, I suddenly turned gloomy all of a sudden. I was confused at myself. I was confused at my own attitude that kept changing at different times.

I felt a hand poking my shoulder. Tilting my head a bit, I saw Baekhyun with his sparkling eyes asking me again if I'm okay but I didn't answer him. Not a single word was coming out from me. I suddenly got... sad?

Every time I made an eyes contact with Baekhyun, I felt sorrow. I somehow remembered of.. eomma? He had the same eyes like mom do... Is that why I felt like I had met him before?

I'm only me when I'm around Baekhyun., Just like how I'm me when I'm around my mom.. I was drown into a deep thought. My mom's face flashed on my mind followed by the image of Baekhyun.

Tears were forming on my eyes as I remembered my late deceased mom.. It hurts when you only know how much you love a person when they are gone. I wish I've done better for my family.. The water on my eyes were at the edge of falling when suddenly, Baekhyun dragged me outside my aunt's house,

I don't know what's going on his mind but as far as I know, he is always full of surprises. Just like a gift..

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I was staring at Yoona for the whole time. She didn't talk even when I asked her if she was okay. This is the first time I ever seen her like this. Her parents death, gave her the worst impact on her heart. I can compare the time she was in middle school and now.

I can't call it a big difference. No, but I also cannot call it a little. Because she didn't change the whole things. She is just more into unsociable life.

While staring at her, I noticed Yoona about to cry. It saddened me because I couldn't make her smile. What if she'll be like this forever? When will I see my favourite smile from her?

Even after this while, I still adore her. Her smile is one of the most favourite things I ever seen in my life. Anyone who could see her smile, is blessed with love. Her sincere smile, I'm afraid I couldn't see it anymore.. If only she knows the truth..

I dropped those thoughts away before dragging my life out of the house. "B-Baek, w-whe-ere a-are w-we g-goi-ing?" I smiled, seeing my favourite girl in the whole wide world confused.

I love seeing anything about her. As well as the feeling of seeing her. She woke all the butterflies on my belly which are flying right now, RCS: Roller coaster syndrome. Afterall, I am still her BIGGEST fan!

"Yoong, today you are going to walk with an angel," I smiled, trying so hard to make even a dimple to pop out. Unfortunately, I don't have one.

No one's P.O.V

Yoona let a chuckle out. Baekhyun claiming himself as an angel was a ridiculous things ever. Yoona suddenly smiled from cheeks to cheeks. "What kind of school are you attending to, huh? Is it a lame school? Cause you are very good at lame jokes," Teased Yoona, making Baekhyun cheecks reddened.

"I can't really understand your thinking Yoong.. Sometimes you are the most coldest person on Earth but sometimes you are the most humble. It give me a confusing statement. Tell me if you have problems. I'll always lend you ears,".

"You just remind me of someone so much. A reason why I'm only me when I'm with you.." Yoona stated, having her eyes on the ground while walking with Baekhyun. Baekhyun stopped walking and suddenly turned around.

"Noona, I want to be your angel and your guardian," Baekhyun flashed a smile which he rarely show, his sincere and thoughtful smile.

Yoona returned him the same smile. It felt so good to hear herself beeing called as noona. She felt being brought to past. "You have been my angel from the start Baek. I'm glad that I'm walking with an angel right now,".

She was very surprised when she felt a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. She tilted back and saw Baekhyun burying his face on Yoona shoulder. "I still like you," Baekhyun smiled between the backhug.

"And I'm willing to wait," He continued.

Her heart skipped a beat. Electric shocked.

[To Be Continued]
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Author's note:

Anyeonghaseyo, where have I been? Oh yeah, I was stranded on an island. I'm back for now.. I have been getting feedbacks recently and I really like it. No one answer the quiz last time but I decided to post. I hope you have guess it in your heart, Yes, it Baek!! Direct confession from Baek. What do you think?
Saranghaeyo ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 2K 19
Yoona is just a normal girl who dreamed to be in a relationship with his crush, Luhan. Luhan is really popular in the Aistellwoods Idol University. H...
18.4K 640 21
This is a story about how Yoona lives her snsd life, and she is struggling between two guys she loved(Donghae from Super Junior and Luhan from EXO)...
4K 227 20
After the death of her parents, Astrid shut herself off from the world and only opened up to the stars at night. Everything changes when she meets th...
136K 4.4K 47
It hurts to miss someone who doesn't know how to miss you. It hurts to love someone who doesn't love you back. It hurts when you're still keeping h...