My Werewolf Boyfriend!?

De Novel19

Kayla and Zach, your typical couple. Young and Inlove. Kayla Knows everything she need to know about Zach, or... Mai multe

My Werewolf Boyfriend!?(1-2)
My Werewolf Boyfriend!? (3-4)
My Werewolf Boyfriend!? (5-6)
My Werewolf Boyfriend!? (7-8)
My Werewolf Boyfriend!? (9-10)
My Werewolf Boyfriend!?(11-12)
My Werewolf Boyfriend!? (13-14)
My Werewolf Boyfriend!?(17-18)
My Werewolf Boyfriend!? (19-20)
My Werewolf Boyfriend!? (21-22)
My Werewolf Boyfriend!? (PLay List)

My Werewolf Boyfriend?(15-16)

700 8 1
De Novel19

 Chapter 15. Bye, Bye, Wolfy

 "Kayla, someones on the phone for you!" Michelle yelled out at me. She was my room mate at Jackson University, "Alright." I yelled back. I got up from my bed and books. Ran down the hallway and to the phone. I picked it up. "Hello?" I said.

 "Um...Kayla?" I didn't know what to really say back. "Yeah?"

 "It's Dustin. You know, from the plane." Dustin sat by me on the plane ride to Washington. He was also going to JU. And he was pretty cute. "Right, right. Dustin."

 "Yeah. I never got you're cell phone number. And I knew you had to be in one of the dorms. So I just called each dorm floor level. And looks like your on the third floor." This, creeped me out at first. Then, I found it sweet that he wanted to talk to me. "Oh, that's, um, nice I suppose." He laughed. "Yeah, well hey, maybe we can meet up sometime? I know this coffee place that has a killer cup of Joe. What do you say?" I smiled and twisted the phone cord. "Tell me when and where and I'll be there."

                                                                 * * * * * * * * *

 I drove to this place called Cup O' Joe. I walked in to a chime at the door. It was kinda dark inside but, it smelt like cake, coffee, and smoke. "Hey Kayla, over here." I looked over to my left to see Dustin sitting in a booth in the corner. I walked over to him and sat down. He was tan, blue eyes, and brown hair. So cute.

 "How've you been?" He smiled at me. "I've been great. Studies been good. Ended up with a nice roommate. Great classes. Although I could really enjoy Mr.Topher's class if he didn't yell as much." He laughed. "Yeah, he does tend to yell." The waitress came by. "What will it be?"

 "Um, the usual for me. And for her..." He looked at me.

 "Um, just Coffee with extra cream." She wrote it down and walked away. "How have you been Dustin?" He put his hands behind his head. "Well, pretty good. Things just got a lot better now since this pretty lady accepted my date out for coffee." He gave me a wink and I blushed. "Well, that seems good." I said. "No, its great." I rolled my eyes with a smile.

 The waitress came out with our coffee. I took a sip and I looked up at Dustin. "This coffee, is amazing!" He nodded his head. "I told ya so." he sipped his coffee as well. "So, you must come here a lot if the waitress knows you're usual." He nodded again. "Yeah, I come here all the time. Spend most of my days here." I looked around the dark coffee shop. "Yeah, it is nice." I whispered to myself.

 We finished our coffee and headed out to our cars. "So, this was fun." he smiled. I smiled back. "Yeah, maybe we can do this again?" I asked him. "Ha, yeah. Oh yeah, almost forgot! Whats you're cell phone number?"

"286-345-1907" He pulled his phone out and put in my number. "Alright, thanks. I'll call you later."

 "Ha, okay. Later." I got in my car a drove out.  I really did have a good time. I mean, hes cute, sweet, funny, and charming. And, most of all, not a Werewolf.

 Thank GOD!

                                                                 * * * * * * * * *

 I came in my dorm to find Michelle not there. As usual. Probably out at a club. I saw my cell phone on the dresser. Two missed calls, two voicemails. I played the first one. "Hey Kayla! Its Dustin, just calling to say hey and hope you made it back alright. Later." And Delete. On to the next one. "Wow...this is...awkward. But, hey, its Carlos. Just hoping you are having a good time and collage is good. It's been a month and all. Pretty weird without you around. Give me a call back."

 Carlos, calling me? Wow. That was, as he said, awkward. I deleted his message and pulled out some books for me to read and study up on. I guess I would call them back tomorrow or something.

 Before I knew it I fell asleep with my nose in a book. I woke up to a "PSSTTT Kayla! PPPSSSTTT" I opened my eyes alittle, some blur. "Yeah?" I saw a figure above me. "Its Carlos." My eyes busted open and I sat up. "Carlos!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN DC!? No, no, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY DORM!?" What is it with werewolves breaking into my room all the time?

 "I wanted to say hi!" I gave him a face and shook my head. "So, hi!" he had a huge grin on his face. "Carlos, why, just why?" he laughed. "Did you miss me."

 "Carlos, you didn't come to Washington to just say 'Hi'." His smile went away. "Fine. You caught me. You have to come back home. Emily is sick. Like, really sick. She told us not to tell you. But, I'm scared for her." My heart sank to its lowest point ever. "Oh my God..." Tears came down my face. "I have to go, now!" I rolled out of bed and started packing my stuff. Only alittle, not everything. "I will stay for a week with yall. Call the school telling them to hold my classes up and all."

 "She is going to be so happy to see you!"

                                                                 * * * * * * * * *

 Me and Carlos walked into the old camp ground. It was empty. It was so, so, so weird. Just being there. "Carlos, I..I can't do this. It's just all so weird. It's been two months!" He tugged on my arm. "Kayla, you can do this. I promise." We walked up in front of the cafeteria. I took in a deep breath and walked up the steps. Carlos walked in and then I did behind him. "WELCOME HOME!" Everyone yelled out at me. Laughs and smiles. Emily ran up to me. "IM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!" She hugged me.

 "What's going on?" I asked. I must have had the most starngest face on because the boys started to laugh. "A welcome home party." I looked at Carlos. "CARLOS I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" He took some steps back. "Huh? Whats that? Oh I think Wyatt needs some help in the Kitchen." He ran into the kitchen hidding. I am so going to hurt him. Bad!

 "Whats that all about Kayla?" Emily asked me.

 "Carlos told me you where sick! Like, badly sick!" She laughed. "Oh the things he comes up with.I'm surprised he didnt tell you one of us was dead. He will do anything to make a plan work." I rolled my eyes and sat down. "I was so scared for you." She smiled. "At least you care." She gave me a hug.

 I looked around. "So..um..." I started off. "Zach? Hes in the gym." She finished for me. "Thanks." I said. I haven't talked or seen Zach ever since the night of the party. I got up and walked out the cafertira. I walked over to the gym. Even more nerves then ever. More nerves then I was about seeing everybody again. I sucked in all the air I could. "Just go in!" I said to myself.

 I grabbed the handle on the door and pulled it open. I saw him sitting there lifting some weights. "Hey..." I said. He looked up and stopped. His brown eyes starring staright at me. "Hey.." He got up and walked over to me. "See Carlos got you here." I nodded.

 "Look, about that night of the party-" He started off. I stopped him though. "Zach, look. I came to tell you that if you want us over, then fine." He looked at me, deep in thought. "Kayla. You're in collage. You live Thirty-Two hours away, and I'm seeing someone else." I knew this shouldn't of had hurt me. But it did, it hurt bad. "Who..?" It looked around the room. "Please tell me it's not who I think it is." He bit his lip. "I'm so sorry Kayla." I stepped back from him. "No...No..." I said. I ran out of the cottage and into the Cafeteria.

 I went up to Susan and slapped her across her face. Everyone stopped what they where doing and put their attention on me. "YOU BITCH!" A smile wiped across her face. "What can I say? I always get what I want. And I will let that slap go, just this once." She picked up her drink and sipped it. "Go to hell!" I said to her. "I'll meet you there then." She laughed. I walked away from her. Emily tried to grab my arm but I pushed her off.

 "Kayla! What the Hell is you're problem!?" I saw Zach walking out of the gym. "Tyler just texted me saying you slapped Susan!" I looked at him "Fuck you!" I started to walk off but he grabbed my arm. "Zach let me g-" His lips contacted mine. He stopped and looked at me. "Kayla, I love you!" I had a blank face. "It's over Zach. Just leave it." I backed away from him and shook my head.

Chapter 16. Broken Hearts

 My week went by fast. Spent most of it with Carlos and Emily. I apologized to Susan (As much as it killed me to do that). And to the pack for my behavior. Everyone seemed to understand, well, at least they made it seem that way. Carlos brought his "passion" for me up at one point in the week.

 We where walking down to the beach and he turned to me. "Kayla, can I ask you something?" He said. "Sure." I said back. He itched his head and smiled. "You, my dear, are single." I rolled my eyes and punched him playfully in the shoulder. "Shut up." I said.

 "It's true! And maybe this guy has a chance." He smiled at me.

 "Carlos, seriously? Bad break up, me in an other state. Plus, that wasn't even a question, it was a statement."

 "So? We can always have something to remember before you head back."

 "Your such a Dog!" I told him, I started to walk again and he followed. "Literally." He said with a chuckle. We walked onto the beach and I set up my towel on the sand and laid down. "Oh come on Kayla. Your not just going to lay there all day are you? I wanna go into the water." He crouched next to me.

 "Then go into the water then." He gave me a pouty face. I sighed. "Fine, I'll go in. Just for ten minutes. That's it!" A smile went across his face. I got up and we walked into the water. He splashed around. "See how much fun this is?" He said with all the excitement he had. "Its cold!" I yelled at him. He grabbed my hand and lead me out into the deeper water. "You have to get used to it." The sand felt so good in-between my toes and on my feet. It was still freezing though. My foot got caught in a hole and I fell with a splash into the water. I was wet, miserable, and cold. "CARLOS!" I yelled. He busted out with a laugh.

 "I didn't know you where so anctious to swim Kayla." I shot him an evil look. I took his hand and yanked him under. He came back up next to me. "Hey!" I laughed. "Your right, it is funny." He dunked me under and I dragged him with me. I guess it was just the right moment, but he found his way to my face and lips and kissed me. I went back up and he came with me.

 We sat there looking at eachother. Waves picking us up and down. "It's been ten minutes." I said. I stood up and swam through the water back to shore. Leaving Carlos, broken hearted or confused, or just leaving him with his normal self, behind.

                                                                 * * * * * * * * *

 "It was so great seeing you again Kayla. Until next time huh?" Emily hugged me. Carlos joined in. "Thanks for having me." I said. "Anytime." Carlos said. I waved to them and got on my plane. I sat down in my seat and looked out my window.

 There was something, wrong with the picture I was seeing outside of the plane. Someone was in the window o the airport waving and jumping up and down. They ran towards an exit and outside. "Oh my God." I said to myself. Zach was running towards my plane. Waving his arms. Yelling my name and running, to me. "I have to get off the plane!" I yelled, I ran down the isle and the flight attendant stopped me. "Ma'am, please get back in you're seat." I shook my head. "I can't! The man I love is out there and I have to talk to him." She looked confused but she let me go. She ordered the people to drive the stairs over.

 Everyone was starring at me, trying to figure out what the hell was going on. The stairs came and she opened the door. Zach was right there. Waiting at the top of the stairs. "Kayla, you can't leave!" He said. "Why not?" I asked him

 "Because I love you!" I laughed.

 "You love me, yet, your dating an other girl? A girl I happen to hate with all my heart. Yeah, that sounds like love Zach."

 I heard everyone in the plane mumbled to each other and some people said "Ouch" or "Burn"."Kayla, you don't understand. It was either her or some random person I didn't know. I have to be married. because of my, um, condition." I was confused. "Kayla, what I'm trying to say is..." Zach got down on his knee and pulled out a tiny navy blue box. He opened it up to a beautiful shinning diamond. I covered my mouth, my heart was swirling with emotions.

 "Kayla LeAnn Tucker, will you take my hand in marriage and marry me?" I looked all around me. Some peoples faces where in aw, and others discuss. People where yelling at me to say yes, some where saying he doesn't deserve it. My heart was pounding and I thought it was going to beat out of my chest. Zach just starred at me.

 I closed the navy blue box and covered it with my hand. "I'm sorry Zach, but I can't. I just can't." A lump rose in my throat and it rose in his too. He stood up in-front of me. His hand still on the box, and my hand still covering it. "I understand." He kissed my forehead and walked down the stairs. He looked back at me, hurt feeling his eyes. Broken hearted, us both.

 And so, I did what I do best. I turned my back on him. I walked over to my seat and sat down. Maybe I should have said yes, but it felt right saying no. Maybe I should have followed him down the stairs and said "Just kidding." But I didn't. The world we live in, is a crazy mixed up place. Our hearts are delicate things. Not to be messed with or slightly broken. But they are anyways. Our minds are unique, yet, there's always someone who has such a similar mind as your own.

 Then, theres that one person who was made for you. Sometimes we know it, and sometimes we don't. But, it takes losing that somebody, to realize that it was them the whole time. White, black, red head, blonde, or even a werewolf. Love is Love.

 So I thought to myself, I should have said yes...

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

242 4 17
Kate is seventeen and she is in the blood moon pack the alpha is Dylan and he is eighteen and he's also looking for his mate. Dylan is possessive abo...
844 40 7
Nolan and Liam had been dating for a few months, everything was going well up until it wasn't. Nolan had been manipulated into fear, being afraid of...
56.4K 1K 29
Blake was your average teenage werewolf until she found her mate Christian the alpha of the pack. Blake thought they would live happily ever after. B...
2K 234 25
18th birthday is that special day where you officially start your adult life and welcome independence. It's one of the happiest day in one's life but...