The Silver-Gold Reaper

By JesindaWilliams

Calico Camellia, an untrusting half breed, is on a mission for revenge and the destruction of the vampire rac... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 15

40 1 0
By JesindaWilliams

Bones' P.O.V.

She didn't have periods, what kind of woman didn't have periods?I followed her to the door. We stepped onto the porch of the little green and white house.

She turned a quick frown and scowl on me, before banging on the door. She didn't stop banging on it.

I was starting to consider grabbing her arm to make her stop when the door swung open to reveal a very annoyed looking woman.

I couldn't help myself, but stare in curious, fascination. Her hair was long and hung to the back of her knees and it was the color of the gold streaks in Calico's hair. Her eyes were just as big and wide as Calico's except this woman's eyes were a pale grey, like melting snow.Her skin was slightly tanned like she had been kissed by the sun.

Her and Calico shared the exact same features only different coloring, where Calico was gold on snow, this woman was gold and bronze.

Her eerie grey eyes landed on me and she made an expression of fear and disgust.

I chuckled. Maybe this woman was Calico's sister.

Next to me, Calico cleared her throat, pointedly.

The woman looked at her and it was like she was looking at the most revolting creature on the planet. Calico returned the look with a glare. Really, she was going to end up with wrinkles if she kept glaring at everything.

"Calico," the woman said, "my precious daughter has come home," she sneered in distaste.

"Did you think I was dead, oh mother dearest?"

I looked between them. They were mother and daughter? They looked around the same age.

"Of course not, I knew you were alive. I just wished you would die," her mother scowled.

It was my turn to clear my throat. I don't care if this woman was Calico's mother. I'm not letting her speak to my love like that.

"And you are?" I asked.

The mother barely spared me a glance, "I see you're still fucking around with leeches."

Calico flinched next to me and I turned to stare at her in shock.

What the hell? I thought she hated vampires?

Her expression was of pure murderous intent. The way she looked at her mother was like looking at someone that you want completely and permanently obliterated from the world. As if she was holding a long grudge against her own mother.

Calico stepped forward and shoved her mother out of the way and walked in. I followed right behind her as I listened to her mother grumbling curses at her daughter and me before slamming the door shut.

The house was completely clean and pristine. Everything seemed to be in order and organized in a strange pattern by color.

I walked to the green couch and sat next to Calico while still gazing around. Their were no photos on the wall. No moments of a happy memory.

"Her name is Cassie," Calico said. I turned and took in her tense form.

She looked like she was preparing for an attack.

Cassie walked in carrying a tray of tea. She set it on the table and poured a cup for Calico and herself. Their was none for me. I'm not complaining or anything, but isn't it good manners to offer all guests a drink. How rude.

Cassie put the cup in front of Cali, who just ignored it. She watched her mother sit back in her seat and slowly start taking her time drinking her from her cup.

Calico narrowed her eyes and settled in. She looked ready to wait forever if she had to.

Cassie continued to take her time with her drink and every time she finished a cup she refilled her cup and would start over again.

Finally, the pot was empty and I sighed in relief that we could get started with whatever we were here for.

She stood up and grabbed the tray and I was about to groan in frustration when I felt a sudden tugging in the air and the pot shattered in her hand.

I looked at a, now, silver-eyed Calico and she was glaring at her mother. Cassie sneered and sat back down.

"What do you want so badly that you'd come back to bother me?" She asked.

"You know damn well what I want, I want to know what the hell," she gestured between us, "this is."

I was confused. Her mother blinked at her in irritation.

Calico growled and I felt like I had to comfort her so I grabbed her hand. She relaxed for a moment before tensing and snatching her hand away and giving me the evil eye. She turned back to her mother and I sighed. What can I do to improve the way she sees me?

Cassie was looking between us and had an expression like someone mentioned her eating a bug.

"Fate has a strange way of fucking with you, huh, Cali?" she said, a dark smirk plastered to her face.

"Why?"

"Those are your souls intertwined."

Calico rolled her eyes, "No, really? I couldn't see that for myself, please, oh wise one, why don't you tell me what the hell it is."

Cassie gave her a deadpan look and snapped, "Not appreciated."

Cali shrugged.

Cassie sighed, heavily, "It means your he belongs to you. He is your soul mate. Your other half. The one to love you and protect you forever and you will return the feelings. From the very moment you were born, you were born specifically for each other."

Calico blinked as I stared at her with my jaw dropped, I was gobsmacked. Then, I was happy. I turned to Calico with a small smile on my face, hoping that meant she would give me a chance.

She had that demonic look again. Power was filling the air like a live wire. She breathed deeply to calm herself.

After she was calmed she looked at Cassie, "How can I kill him?"

"What?!" I shouted in shock. Her mother looked just as shocked as I was if her hanging jaws and wide eyes were any indication.

Calico glared at me a flash of emotion shot through her eyes, but disappeared just as quick.

"You already knew I planned on killing you."

"But now I'm your soul mate and you're still not going to change your mind?"

She stood up, "I don't need a soul mate. What I need is to kill all of you blood-suckers that are infesting the human world."

I stood and was almost aware that her mother was down on all fours sneaking out of the room. In a different situation I would laugh, but now, as I stared in to the eyes of the woman I fell in love with on sight and saw she wanted to kill me even though I was her soul mate, the only thing I could do was feel an agonized pain.

"I'm not going to let you kill me."

She sneered and I felt something hit me, but disappeared just as quickly. I looked down at my chest, expecting to see something there. Their was nothing. I frowned at the sudden scent of blood in the air just as their was the sound of a strangled hiss.

I looked at Cali and gaped at the deep gash on her chest. Blood poured from the wound, staining her white shirt, and it dripped from her mouth.

She was glaring at me hatefully, with accusation in her eyes.

I went to her side and made her sit down ignoring the feeling of her eyes burning holes into me.

"Stop looking at me like that, I didn't do it," I snapped, I was freaking out. How the hell did she end up like this?

"You may of not have dealt the blow, but I assure you it was definitely your fault!" she snapped at me.

Her mother shouted from another part of the house, "It wouldn't have happened if you didn't try to kill him! Whatever wounds you inflict on him your soul will protect him, by deflecting back at you!"

Calico growled, "Thanks for the input, you old hag! Maybe you should have mentioned that earlier!"

"Would it have stopped you?!"

"No," she muttered.

I took off my shirt and covered up her chest.

"What the hell did you do?! You could die from this," I said, freaking out in frustration, "if you knew this was going to happen then you shouldn't-"

A soft growl interrupted me. I looked at her face and realized that her eyes were glowing vampire green as she stared at my neck. I watched as the tips of her fangs peeked passed her red lips.

My pants were suddenly tight in my jeans as my breathing became deeper. Images of her fangs sinking slowly into my neck were driving me crazy. The thought that she would drink from me was doing all kinds of things to my body, the thought that her lips dripped red from my blood as it slid wetly down her throat.

I was shocked out of my thoughts when I was thrown to the ground as Calico straddled me. She stared at my neck lustfully, before lunging. I gasped at the sting at my neck, but it quickly turned into a groan and I gripped her thighs as she sucked on my neck, hard.

The swelling in my pants grew harder and I thrust myself up into her jean clad core. She moaned and rubbed herself against me, stealing my breath away. Thank god, I didn't need it since I became a vampire.

We started moving faster together. She pulled away from my neck and looked at my face as I panted.

Her eyes were that cross between silver and vampire green with silver slit pupils again. My blood stained her lightly, parted lips as her fangs played peek-a-boo. She was so beautiful. And mine.

I cupped her cheek, gently, and caressed her bottom lip, smearing blood across her smooth white skin. She leaned into my hand and I leaned up and lightly placed my lips on hers. My lips barely touched hers when she threw herself away against the wall, across the room from me. I jumped up on my feet and prepared myself for an attack, just to end up feeling stupid when she wasn't paying attention anymore.

She was quickly pacing back and forth in her tracks like some wild beast in a cage.

Her mother walked in and looked at us.

"I'm going to only explain this once and then your leaving," she said, grabbing Calico's attention, "Stupid child o' mine, you drank his blood. You just accepted him as yours now you have to finish the process or your soul will fight back with you until you lying dormant in agony. Eventually, you'll become mindless and destroy the world in a vortex of a black void."

She nodded to herself and turned away. She pivoted on her feet, "Oh, and you finish the process by intercourse. He has to drink from you at the same time he, um, well," she shifted, uncomfortably, "releases," she coughed out and ran off.

I stared after Cassie, thinking her odd, "So, are we going back to your house now?"

I looked at Calico. She was staring at the wall with a tormented expression.

She blinked and made her expression blank, before walking out.

I followed right behind her. I had a feeling things were going to get a little ugly. As I watched her walk down the hall to the front door. The door exploded from its hinges into the front yard.

Okay, maybe not so little.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424 3 24
"A new collaborative Destiel story for the ages? Brought to you by @HearMe-Out and @Coramis, this is a romantic story to keep you warm at night. Cast...
2M 60.5K 90
Serina Accardi had everything, and wanted for nothing. Her brother gave her whatever she desired, but kept the parts of her destined world out of her...
5.7M 172K 46
Gwen's just waiting in disgust for the day she'll get bought by a vampire. The day she'll get a master of her own like all the other humans who have...
194K 6.4K 62
Sometimes Julia wonders if werewolves are born with half of their soul. If that isn't the case, then why would they spend so much time searching for...