Only Tears (Infinite Hoya Fan...

By ahwaeee

She was in-love with him. He knew it, but he chose to run away from her, and married her sister. She was sure... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
Author's Notes

Chapter 22

518 26 3
By ahwaeee

"I'll see you later at dinner?" Hoya asked as he pulled off his car in front of the college.

"Yeah sure." Jieun smiled and nodded.

"I'm sorry I can't make it for lunch. I've got an appointment with a client for today."

"It's fine. Your work is important. I'll be going first. See you tonight."

"Study well, baby." Hoya said as he kissed Jieun on her cheek.

"I will." Jieun nodded and got out from the car. She waved at Hoya once more and stepped into the college.

"Good morning Jieun!" She felt a pair of arms slung around her shoulder as she stepped into the college. She looked to her side and found Sunggyu who is grinning widely.

"Hey, oppa."

"So...how's things going on between you and Hoya?" Sunggyu smirked and asked.

"Why you're suddenly asking about that?" Jieun blushed a little as Sunggyu mentioned Hoya.

"Ahh. I saw his car. He took you here, isn't it?" Sunggyu asked. The two of them head into the school, making their way to the cafeteria.

"Umm...yeah, he did." Jieun hesitated a bit and answered.

"Are you sure that there's nothing going on between you?" Sunggyu creased his brows.

Jieun nodded. She doesn't want the others to know, for now. She'll tell them soon, but just...not now.

"Yah, come on, quit lying. Guess what I saw? I saw the two of you..." Jieun immediately covered Sunggyu's mouth before he could even finish.

"Okay okay, fine. We are together. Okay?" Jieun sighed and answered.

"That's good! Why you don't want to let me know though? Actually it's fine too, Hoya will tell me too."

"Don't spread it out okay, oppa?"

"Yes, that's a sure thing. Anything for my Jieunnie." Sunggyu grinned and ruffled Jieun's hair.

"Yah, go get your own girl. Oh what's her name again...Lee Sujeong?" Jieun smiled and teased Sunggyu.

"You better stop saying before I ever go and complain to Hoya."

"Yeah, go ahead. He's busy with his works and he probably won't bother you." Jieun snickered.

"Busy with works? Well, for me, he's more like busy with you. Oh right...you saw that decoration of your room yet? I mean that one in Busan."

"How would you know about that?" Jieun frowned.

"He took a picture for me. Ahh yes. To think of that...I've thought about how should you be rejecting Woohyun, for now. What will you do?"

Jieun sighed. "I don't know. I don't even know how to tell him, about me and Howon. I disappointed him much, isn't it?"

"Well, honestly. He must've been predicted this. We all know that you both love each other. You and Hoya. He knew that too."

"Don't talk about this first. They're inside the cafeteria." Jieun pushed Sunggyu slightly and said.

"Okay. So I'll just talk to you later, I guess. Oh right. You aren't going to library these months."

"Am I? I go there every week."

"Whatever." Sunggyu shrugged and replied.

"Hello Jieun!" Woohyun beamed excitedly as Jieun took her seat beside Dongwoo who was occupied with his phone, taking photos.

"Where's the others?" Sunggyu asked and sat down beside Woohyun.

"Couples dating." Dongwoo replied excitedly.

"Seriously? Myungsoo?" Jieun asked.

"He and Sungjong went around the campus to take some photos. You know...we're graduating really soon." Woohyun said.

"Ahh yes. That's right." Sunggyu nodded.

"I actually look forward to the graduation ceremony. But the moment when we graduate, the world the we used to know will become different." Woohyun said. "We have to work hard, and earn money to live better. It's not like now...we just use parents money, well, I'm not saying all of us, just...some."

"I might be moving away as soon as I graduated." Jieun suddenly said.

"Jinjja?" Woohyun asked with rounded eyes.

"Yeah." Jieun nodded.

"Where?" Dongwoo looked up and asked.

"Haven't decided yet." Jieun smiled and lied. She doesn't want to tell them first.

"Wow, look who's coming." Sunggyu suddenly said. The four of them looked towards the entrance, and saw Sungyeol and Soori coming in, holding hands.

"Okay, they finally make it public. What am I saying. They don't even have to tell us, we just know." Woohyun mumbled.

Even though Sungyeol and Soori never tell, but all of them knew that they're dating.

"Hey guys." Sungyeol greeted as they stopped beside them.

"Hi." Soori greeted as well.

"Oh hey there you two! Come come come sit first." Dongwoo said as he pulled two more chairs from the table behind.

Sungyeol and Soori both looked at each other for a while, then sat down on the chairs that Dongwoo pulled for them.

"Umm, well. We have something to tell, hyungs." Sungyeol started.

"Ani, you don't have to. You two are being too obvious." Jieun chuckled.

"You all knew?" Soori asked. The four of them nodded together.

"Jieun-ah. We shall go first. Our class is starting soon." Woohyun suddenly said. Jieun looked at Dongwoo's phone, and found that the time is still an hour away, actually.

She looked back to Woohyun, but he just shrugged at her. Jieun understood that he must have something to say, so she stood up.

"We'll be going first." Jieun stood up silently and said.

The both of them headed out from the cafeteria.

"What do you want to talk about?" Jieun asked as they stepped out.

Woohyun hesitated for a while, then asked, "How's Hoya?"

"Howon? He's just fine. Why?"

"Nothing." Woohyun shook his head and smiled. "Let's go to the library." He said quietly.

"Jieun, I have something to ask." Woohyun said as they took their seats. Jieun nodded, and replied, "Yeah, go on."

"You and Hoya...you're together?" Jieun was shocked when Woohyun asked her about that. She was surprised how he knew it. They just got back together since they went to Busan.

"Jieun, please be honest to me. Please let me know." Woohyun pleaded.

"Yes, we are." Jieun bit her lips slightly and answered. "I'm sorry, Woohyun."

Woohyun looked at Jieun for a while, then said, "You don't have to be sorry towards me. You didn't do anything wrong."

"Maybe...all the time...it was just me who had think too much. I really thought that we could be together."

"I'm sorry, Hyun."

"No worries." Woohyun smiled bitterly and patted on Jieun's shoulder slightly. "I understand it. You both love each other. I'm going first."

Jieun stood up and was about to follow behind Woohyun, but he stopped her. "No, don't follow me." With that, he left.

Jieun sat down back to the seat and sighed. She felt bad for Woohyun. Just a few weeks ago, she still tell him that he might got a chance, but right now, she and Hoya are together, and he got no chance again.

She turned around and looked at Woohyun who's leaving the library. What she didn't know is, tears had been streaming down to his cheeks. He doesn't even know how many times he had cried because of her.

He might be easy to cry, but he cried because of her the most.

--

You've told him? Sunggyu texted Jieun as he saw Woohyun passed by his class, lifeless.

He asked me about that, I've got no choice. Jieun replied.

Okay, I'll help you to talk to him. Or he probably don't want talk to anyone right now. You and I both know how deep his love for you.

I just feel so sorry for him.

He'll understand, hope so. I'll go and talk to him, you and and stay with Dongwoo and the rest for a while first. Sunggyu replied, then slipped his phone into his bag and went to Woohyun.

Woohyun was there, sitting in a random seat, burying his face between his hands.

"Hyun." Sunggyu called silently as he sat down beside Woohyun.

"Gyu? What are you doing here?" Woohyun looked up and asked.

"To check out my best buddy. Are you alright?" Sunggyu smiled and asked.

"I guess." Woohyun mumbled.

"You know...umm...maybe...you should try to move on...I mean...we both know that Jieun loves Hoya a lot."

"Yeah, I know. I've expected that. Just leave me alone please, Gyu."

"Whatever is it...I hope you're fine. Ahh yeah, let's say, to cure your broken heart...how about we hang out later, me, you, Dongwoo and L."

"After school? Maybe."

"So then we're settled. Don't cry anymore, arasseo?" Sunggyu said as he wiped off Woohyun's tears.

"Gomawo." Woohyun nodded.

"Yah, aren't we friends? Never need to thank me." Sunggyu chuckled and patted Woohyun's head.

_________

A/N:

I really wish that Hoya is my boyfriend in real life! How I wish that I could meet him one day but I just don't have the chance to :/ Anyway I'll not be updating for three weeks so bye :))

-Jocelyn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 264 49
~If only you are here,this is paradise. A paradise where I retained you against your will. A paradise where you can't escape from. A paradise where...
282 6 5
"If two ex-lovers can remain friends, it's either they're still in love or they never were." In her case, she is still inevitably in love with him...
24.2M 848K 81
The Highest Ranking: #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Feb-18 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Jan-17 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 21...
257 18 2
In this world, 'unconfessed love' are more than the 'unrequited love' or 'the breakups'. In a bond between two people, each assume, what and how the...